Desire in the Night

Story Info
A romantic meeting between lovers.
1.4k words
3.89
7.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilfeet
lilfeet
1 Followers

You step in front of him, hoping that the man of your desires notices you. Your loins ache for him more than ever before. You are just about to turn around to see if he is looking when you feel his strong hands grab your hips and suddenly pull you into him. Your bodies are against each other now; you can feel his chest rise and fall with his deep breaths against your back. His right hand holds your curvy hips firmly against him, as his left hand slowly drifts across your tight stomach. He moves his lips to your neck and you lay your head back on his shoulders. Slowly, he kisses your neck up to your ear. Again, you can feel his hot breath down your neck, giving you shivers of anticipation. His left hand now has reached your breast. Yet, he doesn't grab it; he gently holds it, cupping the supple breast in his hand. He slowly caresses and massages the breast. Your nipples become rock hard as they yearn to be touched and sucked. You reach your right arm up and run your hands through his hair as he continues to gently lick and nibble on your neck. Your left arm reaches behind him, grabbing his ass and pulling him harder into you.

Your bra is now completely pushed over your breast, as his hands explore every inch of your luscious body. Your pussy is drenched into your juices and you nearly cum, as his left hand runs down low over the tight fabric of your pants and brushes across your cunt. Still his right hand holds you firmly against him. You can feel his hard cock pushing to escape the confines of his pants. You can feel the heat and throbbing against your tight ass as he continues to hold you against him. Slowly, you gyrate your hips and rub your perfect ass cheeks against his manhood. Your faces are next to each other, feeling each other's heavy breathing, as you continue this way for what seems an eternity.

His left hand has now unbuttoned your pants and is reaching inside your panties. It is with this hand that he now holds you firmly against him and his right hand takes a turn exploring your body. You can feel his strength as he holds you against him. You feel powerless to resist, even if you had wanted to. His fingers reach your drenched cunt and begin to ever so gently caress your wet lips. It is not long that you are brought to the brink of ecstasy. Your legs lose all ability to hold yourself up, but he has you in his arms. You collapse and let his strong arms support you as you give in to the climax. You let out heavy moans, as he expertly plays with your pussy. Still, he kisses your neck and cheeks. As you slowly regain strength from a full body climax, you turn around to face him. You passionately kiss, as clothes are ripped from your bodies.

The heat of the night wraps you like a warm blanket. It is not long before you are both completely nude, you can see he's enormous, fully hard, and ready for you. As you come together again and kiss, you grab his thick member in your hand. Just the act of holding it has you aroused. His hands continue to explore your breasts and body. He grabs your ass firmly, squeezing your ass cheeks with authority. You gently stroke his cock as you marvel at the size and hardness of it. As you both lower yourselves to the ground, you lay back and spread your legs wide, eager to have him fill your ever fold. He comments under his breath at the beautiful site before him. You grab his cock and pull it towards your dripping hot cunt. You are breathing hard from the anticipation of his cock fucking your tight pussy. But he teases you; he rubs the tip of his member up and down your pussy, sliding the tip around the soft folds. You grab his ass with both of your hands and thrust your hips towards him to force it in, but, he is too strong. Still you are teased. You can feel his head poised just outside, barely touching and pressing into the entry of your wet cunt.

Suddenly, when you think you can no longer take it, he slides his girthy cock deep into your pussy. The sudden change fires waves of ecstasy through your body. Your back arches in pleasure as you scream out. He pushes deep; you feel his every inch filling your pussy, and you inhale deeply as it goes deeper. Then it slides out, all the way, and you are left feeling empty, yet as if a tidal wave of pleasure has just washed over your entire body. Again, he teases you with his cock. He skillfully takes you from intensity to soft tenderness. But soon the moment seizes you both. He begins to push faster and deeper into your pussy. You have never been fucked so fully before, and you are racked with multiple orgasms as he supremely plays with your cunt. He is fully on top of you now, but he is holding his weight off of you. Your hands reach up and caress his solid, muscular arms, back and ass, while he continues to slide in and out of your pussy.

He sits up a bit, and your hands admire and explore his chest and stomach. He spreads your toned, beautiful legs wide and continues to pound your wet cunt. His hands run down your inner thighs, sending waves of pleasure through your body. As his hands reach your pussy, his thumbs rub up and down on either side of it, while his cock continues to slide in and out. As they reach your clit, they gently massage it. You are already dripping wet, but his actions send a new wave of wetness to the area, and you are brought to an intense orgasm. As you shudder in recovery, he leans down and gently kisses your breasts and neck, as he buries his cock deep into your pussy.

He turns you over onto your stomach, and as you lay down, he runs his hand down your back to your ass. You naturally raise your hips and ass, begging for more of his hard, massive cock. He positions his body above yours and gently slides his dick into your cunt. Still wet with juices, it easily slides in, and your pussy welcomes his explorations. He lies down on top of you; but again, his strong arm keeps his weight from crushing you. His lips are near your face and neck, and he slowly slides in and out, as you keep your ass arched to meet his thrusts. You can feel his sexy breathing next to you; he whispers into your ear how amazingly sexy you are and how wet you are, as his other hand explores your body. After what seems like hours of slow sensual fucking, his thrusts become faster. You can actually feel him grow inside of you stretching your pussy.

He sits up as his thrusts become harder and faster, and he grabgs your hips, now pulling you into him. Every time he thrusts his cock into you, you shriek in pleasure. You have long ago stopped having individual orgasms and are now permanently in a state of climax. The entire world ceases to exist when he pounds your wet, soft folds. Amazingly, his thrusts become harder and faster. You are completely at his whim, with no energy to resist. He handles you profoundly and continues to pull you upon his cock, thrusting it dominantly into you. You cry out intensely and reach the pinnacle of your climax, when you hear his moan in pleasure. You can feel his cum explode inside of you, as his cock fills your every fold. He collapses upon you, still being careful to not crush you under his weight. Still he thrusts, but now gently and softly. For minutes, he gently takes you both down from your peaks, steadily sliding in and out. You both shift to your sides, as his hands explore your hips, waist and breasts, with his breath and lips against your neck. Still his cock is inside of you; as each of you shifts and moves, it sends waves of softness throughout your body. You both drift to slumber, under the expansive Milky Way, untold galaxies gazing down upon you both.

lilfeet
lilfeet
1 Followers