Desired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shoved the last 2 inches inside her with a strong thrust that she threw her head back and cracked the rock we were on, I stayed there motionless, completely lodged inside her. She fit me like a glove, a lock and key. She was perfection. Her pussy contracted around me, it was a unique pain, so tight and strong, I filled every inch of her inside. I looked at her and was a bit shocked at what I saw...2 very long and very deadly fangs, her eyes a bit more reddish. She looked at me and smiled, a sinister and pleased smile...

She crept to my ear, "mmm, Chris...fuck me..please" she begged, her voice sounding bit more dark and evil, but still sexy. I positioned my knees to get a better balance and slid my hand down to her lower back to support her better, I felt like the alpha male. She would be cradled and supported while I make her tight body tremble under me. God, I was going to tear her apart.

I slowly slid out of her, her body reacting to every movement I made. She kept moaning and moving her hips forward, but she grabbed me by my shoulders when I slid out of her and gave me an evil look, like she didnt want me exit her core. I didnt want want to either but, I would soon fill her up again. With one loud suck, I was completely out of her. She kept moving her hips forward, so wonton of me. I lined up with her core again, slid just my head inside, mmm, she felt so wet and tight. I looked her into the eyes and forced her to watch me as I enter her again. With a strong forceful thrust, I entered her, I didnt stop I was completely inside of her. I looked at her eyes, and she flashed her teeth...

-Aelana-

Mmm, I thought to myself. So much pleasurable pain. I felt so full, so complete. He thrusted into me and began fucking me, picking up speed with each thrust. The forest was filled sounds of my screams and moans and our his body pounding against mine. His blood smelled so good, his pulse was strong, I couldn't wait. I sucked on his neck while he thrusted in me, his mouth by my ear, breathing and muttering such dirty things. He was enjoying this so much, mmm, now I would take him, make him mine, mark him as mine and mine only.

My fangs elongated and I kissed the tender spot on his neck, I opened my mouth and I pierced his strong neck.

"FUUCK!" he said in pleasure and sharp pain as I latched onto his jugular vein, his strong heart immediately pumped his sacred essence into my mouth. I drank from him, the hunger pans immediately disappeared and I felt complete. What did surprise me was that he didnt stop nor slow down from pounding my pussy. It made me more aggressive and I drank more and faster.

His thrusts continued as I drank from him, getting me wetter and wetter. I neared my orgasm, my pussy convulsed around his manhood, I clamped down on him, making it more difficult for him to thrust into me. My grip on his tightened as everything inside my body concentrated on my pussy spasming around him.

I Let go of his neck and threw my head back, I let out a loud piercing scream as I came on him. He continued moving inside of me as I came, making my orgasm more powerful. I never experienced something like this. I wanted more, I looked up at him, he looked a bit tired, he adjusted his position, lifted my left leg over his shoulder. I wrapped my right leg around his waist as he continued to thrust harder, but at a slower pace. I saw blood trickle down his neck onto my breasts, and with a quick move I was latched around his neck again, drinking from him as he thrusted inside of me.

I continued to drink, his heart beat slowing, but still pumping strong. Mmm, he was a healthy one, but then his thrusts began to slow. I had drank a lot from him, I'm sure he started to feel a bit weaker, thats when he spoke

"Aelana," he said in so out of breath, "If you're going to drain me me dry...*thrusts into me* please allow me to cum inside of you. Please just give me that honor before you kill me" He sounded convinced I was going to kill. That he was going to die here, but I wasn't going to kill him. His want to cum inside me made me hornier, more wonton.

I let go of his neck and with the speed and gracefulness only a vampire could muster, I was on top of him, his large dick standing like a tower inside of me. I looked down at the man before me, such a strong person, healthy, sweetest of bloods. His eyes so mesmerizing, his tattoos adorning his strong body. My mark on his bleeding neck. I bent down to lick the blood and whispered to him,

"You are mine. No other woman will ever have you this way. As I am yours, and no other will ever have me this way except you." He smiled a bit, his eyes began to get droopy. He was weak, but still remained conscious. I put my hands on his chest and I clamped down on his dick, his eyes opened almost immediately and he grabbed my breasts. I started to ride him and slammed my ass up and down on him. Rolling my hips to show how much I loved him being inside of me, how much I needed him, wanted him. The sound of my moans and his heavy breathing filled the night.

Thats when I got a bit worried, his heart beat was becoming irregular. His breathing also slowed, I would not lose him, not now, not ever. I used my nail to slice into my flesh right above my right breast, the blood poured out immediately and I leaned closer to his mouth.

"Drink my love, please drink, you'll feel much better" I grabbed his head and pushed it into my breast, I felt his mouth open and his lips latched onto the wound. He started sucking violently, his arms encase me closer to him. He lifted his lower body up and started impaling me while he drank. I started screaming and moaning his name while he fucked me. I came and tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't.

"That-s----enough---Chris--...stop" I said in between his thrusts. I grabbed his head and forced him off. My wound healed immediately as did his 2 hole punctures I made on his neck. His eyes intrigued me again, it confused me. His green and blue eyes had a slight ring of red encircling the inner center. My confusion was all he needed, he rolled over and he was on top again.

-Christian-

I was pumped, I felt like I was on steroids. She looked so good, so pretty under me. The way she said my name, how she said I was hers and she was mine. I grabbed her by the waist and I started fucking her savagely. I was pounding hard and fast, I wouldn't stop until I was all the way inside of her. Hitting all the right spots inside her center.

She was moaning and screaming, only making me become more wonton, more aggressive. I needed to fill her with my seed. That would be my mark on her body. I continued fucking her, the gushy sounds her pussy made when I would slide in and out. She nails digging into my back. The way she arched herself, her soft growls and hisses made me want her more.

"AHHH, baby, Im close. I want u too look at me when I cum inside you." I said to her, she looked at me her eyes, which had a slight ring of blue in her right eye and a slight ring of green in her left eye. Very subtle, I didnt even know how I was able to see it. My senses felt heightened and she smelled so delicious and intoxicating. I grabbed her body and brought it close to mine. Her nipples and breast pressing against my hard chest. Her legs completely wrapped around me. Her arms around my back. We were one as I neared my climax.

"Oh shit, fuck Aelana, fuck fuck fuck, FUUUUUUCK!!!" I moaned as I my body tensed up and I slid into her all the way as I burst load after load of my hot seed inside her walls. I punched the rock under us and I we surprised that my fist went completely through. I didnt feel any pain or anything. But I ignored it as my body was overwashed with intense sensations. Her grip on my back tightened, and she moaned my name so loudly as she felt my essence hit her walls. I overfilled her, she came and convulsed around me again, this time more tightly around me as she spasmed around my engorged cock. I felt her squirt around my manhood. Her cum juices dripped down my balls onto the rock. Then I felt her latch onto my neck and she sunk her fangs deep inside my jugular vein. As she drank I thrusted a few more times, her pussy stroked the rest of my cum out of me. She drained my neck while her pussy drained my cock. It was the most intense feeling ever.

I felt her let go of my neck and she pushed me over and sat on top of me. I looked up at a very pleased Aelana. She smiled, my blood trailed down the corner of her mouth, I remained deeply seated inside of her, I didnt want to leave her precious core. I smiled at her and she leaned in and started to kiss me. The taste of sweet metal covered my tongue as hers and mine danced. I sucked on her lips as she rubbed my shoulders. I think I loved her, cus I knew I didnt want her away from me at all. I grabbed her and wrapped her in my strong arms not wanting to let go of the most precious thing that was apart of my life. I'd do anything for her and kill anyone for her. I never thought like this, kill? Yes, I would. Anyone who would dare take that beautiful cute smile from her face would face me. I sat up right and held her close to me, her breasts in my face and hair by my nose. She smelled so intoxicating, I started to kiss her breasts and the rest of her chest.

"mmhmm, stop, you're making me wet...well wetter" she said to me with a chuckle.

"cant help it, you're beautiful. So beautiful" I said, continuing on kissing her skin. Just indulging in the beauty that was on top of me. Her hands grabbed my hair while I kissed her neck and shoulders.

"I love you Christian" she said...I stopped kissing her and I looked at her. "I love you too Aelana" and I smiled at her. I brought her in for a kiss on her lips and she grabbed me in to kiss me passionately. Our tongues intertwined and I couldn't be happier.

-Aelana-

His smile was enough to make my souless body happy. I felt a little more human. Although I still wanted to know how he overcame my reflex and how he punched through the rock without any broken bones or even ripped skin. He kissed me, grabbed and held me close as if I would leave him. I grabbed him tightly, oh god, how could I leave him. He allured me, my mark on his neck made him mine. I am his.

We indulged in just relaxing in silence, the sound of the flowing river and his heartbeat was all I heard. Our bodies close. His hands never stopped rubbing my hips, thats when I looked at the sky and knew it was getting late, the sun would be up soon and she wanted to take him to her manor near there. The sun doesnt affect them, but it does make their eyes hurt if they stay out on a sunny day for too long. I just wanted him to come over, I had plans for him.....

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
jonmartin22jonmartin22about 11 years ago
nice!

Very much enjoyed it, keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liked it with a but

I liked the initial feel of it as the writing was enjoyable and the contrary view points was a nice touch. However, the spell was lost the moment the vampire went from being chaste for thousands of years to being a horny and seductive like some cracked up porn star. In short stories such as this, there either needs to be a build up or a justification for such massive character changes. It has potential, but as others have suggested, perhaps kinder than I, the flow and build up need some more consideration. Still, if this is your first work, don't let this criticism dishearten you, the story and your writing style has potential. If you make another submission I look forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Could be awesome

The story has been pretty good so far, Ireally enjoyed it. Two problems though: spelling and flow. There are quite a few spelling mistakes throughout the story, and its hunger PANG not pan. As for the flow, your writing style is pretty good, but you need to get a good editor so the story has better rythm. The paragraphs seeem too seperated and so reading isn't as good. Fix those two issues and it's going to go from 4* to 5*. But nust say really good work for a first story. You should be proud.

caesarionr69caesarionr69about 11 years ago
nice work

i agree with irondragon, you did a great job, only why did you need to give the boy a 11inch cock, isnt a 7-8 inch cock enough?. for the rest i like the story

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
Hot!

Very hot! Honestly, this could have been in the NonHuman category, as it wasn't really horror. Still got 5 huge stars from me, though! Keep it up, and the best first effort I've ever seen, myself included. :)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Vixen Forced to serve a haughty vixen, a POW falls for his captor.in NonHuman
Claimed It was time that she became what she was meant to be. His.in NonHuman
XXX-Mas Carol Married man meets three slutty spirts on Christmas night.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Baby Crazy An already crazy Katie craves a holiday breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories