Desired Outcome Pt. 02

Story Info
The domestication of a woman, as witnessed by her son.
14.3k words
4.34
66.4k
44
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
935 Followers

Copyright © 2011, Surt, ALL Rights Reserved.

Knowledge of the prior Desired Outcome chapter is not essential for this chapter, but it is recommended. Everyone in this story is at least eighteen-years-old. Feedback is always very much appreciated and replied to. Thanks for reading and enjoy. :)

***

Ch.01: The New Bouncy Regime

It had been one month since Akira's triumphant victory at the Monaco Fight GP – and exactly one month to the day that his gorgeous mother, Yumi, gave him the best reward he'd ever had: a soothing, pleasurable naked rub-and-tug– his first and only sexual experience. Not the most typical way a mother would reward her son, but the issue of the sleeping demon inside Akira's body did make this an extraordinary situation.

Yes, Akira had a real life demon soul resting inside him, something he'd inherited from his father. Now, two things appeased this demon: fighting and sex. Regular, disciplined training helped Akira control the demon, while positive sexual energy, via Yumi, could overpower it. The fighting tournament and subsequent soapy reward was successful in weakening the aforementioned demon, but, for Akira, there were other more pressing changes to adjust to.

Yumi's boyfriend, David, was so enamoured with his Japanese girlfriend that he insisted she – and her son – live with him. Seeing the very obvious benefits to having a multi-millionaire boyfriend, Yumi agreed. So, Yumi and Akira never went back to their rural Japanese home, instead the two moved up – way up, all the way to a super-rich gated community in Los Angeles, USA. This family also included David's son Mike, who was more than pleased to have a hot Asian woman take the mother role in his life.

All was well on the surface for this family, no problems at all. That was because the big issues – the demon and the taboo mom-son bath – were kept secret. Akira followed his mother's orders and did not mention the salacious bath to anyone, not even her. Though they never spoke of it, every night Akira, he, he remembered it. He remembered the feel of his mother's delicate fingers wrapped around his member, her soft breasts against his back, and her warm lips pressed against his skin. He used those vivid memories to sooth his deadly desires, able to keep them at bay...for a while.

Now, we join this family at their LA home, on a hot summer's day. For Akira's martial arts training, a skilled fighter was to move in with them and stay for the reminder of the summer. The boys were hanging around in Mike's room, awaiting the imminent arrival of this special guest.

*

"'My mom is hot and Asian,'" said Mike.

"Uhh, my mom is... hot and...Asia," repeated Akira.

In their spacious home, Mike was teaching Akira some English sayings that he felt were essential for his new brother to know.

"Bro, come on: 'Asian', not 'Asia'. Trust me: If you tell this new guy that you got a hot Asian mom, he'll think you're the coolest guy ever! Guys here love Asian girls and hot moms, and our mom is both, so that new guy will think you're extra awesome!"

Akira gave a stony-faced stare to Mike. "'Our' mom?"

"Yeah, I mean, come on, she's both our mom now, right? My dad ain't ever letting go of your mom! She has him, has him good, the way he talks about her, looks at her, come on, he loves her! And in the bedroom! –" Mike stopped himself before he got another rib-cracking injury from the demon-bound fighter.

"...I see."

Just then, the aforementioned hot Asian mom walked up the stairs, turned a corner, and leaned against the doorway. The comfortable, bare-footed Yumi Shibata was clad in a sporty tank top and tight sweatpants.

"Hello, boys."

"Hi, hi!" replied an excited Mike.

Akira nodded to his mother, his cheeks glowing red from the gorgeous sight in front of him.

Yumi's body had changed during the month, going from a toned martial artist's frame, to a rounder, fuller, womanly figure. This change brought only good things: bigger breasts, wider hips, and a new, juicer ass.

Yumi spoke to her son in Japanese: "Akira, we got that new boy moving in with us today, he's here to help you train, get stronger. I think one of his parents is also coming with him. He's got a real bushido spirit, Son: He asked to train with you, personally."

"Yes, thank you, Mother," he replied solemnly, his eyes trailed directly on her face, using his discipline to look away from her bouncy boobs.

Yumi addressed both boys: "And I...think you two go outside and do training?"

Mike waved his arms. "No, no Ma'am, please, come on, I don't want to fight with Akira again!"

"No?" she smiled. "You no fight, you help Akira with weights. Okay Mikey?"

Yumi's angelic smile was having devilish repercussions for Mike's crotch. He folded his legs and said, "Ahh umm, yeah, sure, no problem, yeah, yeah."

"Okay, see you later boys," she went back down the stairs.

Mike sighed. "Wow, our mom is so pretty."

Akira nodded. "I...agree: My mom is a hot Asian woo-man."

"Yeah! Just like that! Come on, you go hit some punching bags while I teach you some more English!"

Akira agreed. "Hai."

The two boys went down the stairs, outside to the several-yards-long field, As happy as Akira was, with no worries or complaints at all, on that day, seeing his mother look so beautiful and gorgeous, trigged awake more deep memories from that faithful night in the 5-star hotel bathroom: He recalled her floral fragrance, her silkily soft skin, and the feel of each individual areola. With these thoughts in his mind, Akira felt a purple-coated sense of anxiousness seeping out from within him as he worked out his body...and his feelings.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, watching on, was Yumi, seeing an added vigour in her son's moves, a clear sign of an unanswered need. Yumi knew what her son's problem was: it had been a whole month since Akira fought in active competition, she could see that her son was hungry for more fights – and for another well-earned reward.

As she watched on, Yumi thought back to that night, wondering if she made the right choice. Yumi didn't offer her son her body as a way of erotic satisfaction; she knew the demonic side in her son was pacified most by her pure bliss, which at its most powerful crushes any soul-eating darkness. Yet, a part of her regretted that she showed her sexual side to Akira, crossing that mom-son boundary, though she ultimately knew it was her duty and could not be avoided: she had to do it, only she could've provided that kind of pleasure to her son. There was also another moral dilemma to consider as Yumi couldn't wholeheartedly give her son another dose of sexual satisfaction, seeing as she'd just become a confirmed woman...

"Honey, I'm home."

Yumi turned and smiled at her man. "Hello, Day-vid"

The suit-clad, brown-haired, 6'3 American business man leaned down and kissed his woman's tasty lips. "Hmm, how was your day, dear?"

"Good, yours?"

"Great! The company is doing better than ever; I'm due for a good, meaty raise."

"I glad...but," she said with a sad sigh, "Akira... I see he need more fights, he need better competition."

"Well, that's why we brought in that kid," he said as he cracked open a bottle of water, "Has he arrived yet?"

"Soon. It just, it just...a little worrying."

"Aw don't worry about that," he put his arms around her waist, his chin resting on her shoulder. "I'm here, he's got his new brother to look out for him, everything will be fine, I promise."

"Thank you," she said gratefully as she rubbed her cheek on his.

This aspect of Yumi's life was a surprise to her as this relationship was, initially, a relationship of convenience, but, during the interim time period, it had morphed into something genuine and ...affectionate. Yumi not only found herself connected emotionally to David, but also physically. Yes, facially, David looked like an average forty-something Caucasian man, but beneath the suit, he hid something big, hard and constant. Yumi felt that instrument rub against her back, her cheeks glowing red as it dug in.

He kissed her rosy cheek. "Yumi, you think we got time for...you know."

"Hmmm, but the boys, they –"

"Don't worry; our house is so big that they'll never know. We'll finish by the time they're done."

The old, disciplined Yumi could hold back any urge, but the new, domesticated Yumi? She couldn't resist. It was clear that the dynamics between the two had shifted: Yumi used to be the one that led Richard to the bedroom, the American millionaire seduced by the eastern woman's exotic delights. But now, after getting to know each other to the fullest extent, Richard had became the man who took Yumi to his bedroom, he dictating, when, where, how...and she liked, no, she loved it.

"Okay, let's do it," she said while biting her lower lip.

"Yes! That's my girl!" David slapped his girlfriend's butt, grabbed her hand and went up the three flights of stairs, all the way to the bedroom. Minutes later, they were warming their bodies together, locked in a naked embrace.

*

Akira, while in the middle of an uppercut, suddenly paused: he felt a deep, dark shiver.

"You all right, bro?" asked Mike.

"I'm...fine."

Then, seconds later, Akira felt an otherworldly force shift his attention from the punching bag to the third floor middle window: his mom and David's bedroom.

"Yo, Akira?"

"Umm, sorry," he said while trying to shake off the feelings – but already deep under their spell. "I...I, I go...inside, to... bathroom."

"Oh, okay."

Akira turned and walked briskly into the house. He couldn't explain his motives or his actions, just a sudden, loud urge to go upstairs, all the way to his parents' room. He dashed up the stairs, his body under the half-control of something he couldn't explain, but something that was undoubtedly on Akira's side – his horny teenage side, that is. When Akira got to the top, he heard a series of unfamiliar sounds: shuffling, squeaking and muffled yelps. Heavily intrigued, Akira found the amazing truth when he got closer to the door.

"Ohhhhh!" Yumi groaned in a tone her son had never heard before: pleading, moaning. "Ohhhhhh, so good, so good, yes! Ohhhh!"

Akira parted open the door, and saw a wonderful, beautiful sight: his naked mother on top, her jet-black hair flowing, head arched back, a look of serene pleasure on her pretty face as she gently and elegantly swivelled her hips. A pretty vista indeed, but better was to come: Akira pushed his head forward and got himself a good, hard look at his mother's breasts and butt, bouncing in perfect motion to the tide.

As Akira gazed inside this bright, glowing room, he saw the recipient of this angelic love, David, lying flat on his back, naked, legs out stretched, his hands clasped around Yumi's hips. Akira, of course, knew that his mother and surrogate father had sexual intercourse, and he knew it was a daily occurrence, but seeing it with his own eyes, seeing his Japanese mother's naked body on top of her white American lover's tall, imposing frame, having visual evidence of the interracial joys they experienced, actually watching them go at it, was a whole new emotional sensation for this teen. Akira crotched down and watched as they carried on with their lovemaking.

"Hmmm, oh baby," said David as he took a big feel of Yumi's juicy butt cheeks, groping and slapping them gently. Yumi hummed in pleasure as this man took control of her body. Seeing her positive response to his efforts, he decided to up the tempo: David pulled down his tasty Japanese lover, grabbed both her ass cheeks, and placed his lips over hers.

"Ah, yes, yes!" she said as she kissed him, Yumi immensely turned on by the domination her man was showcasing.

"Hmm, oh baby, yes!" David exchanged loving kisses with Yumi, while also keeping a strong, firm grip on her butt cheeks. Both loving and strong, David was displaying all the attributes that made him become the man Yumi wanted.

"Yes, baby! Yes! Yes!" he said as he drilled his cock inside her, moving his large frame with natural masculine finesse.

Since being with Yumi, David had added muscle to his body and cardio to his workout, his committed relationship with this gorgeous Asian woman having made his daily gym visits a much-worthy investment of his time. As evidenced by his performance in the bedroom, David was successful in transforming himself into a man who didn't just bring home the bacon – he also brought home the beef. And it showed too.

"Ohh! Ahh, so hard, ohh so hard, ah, ah!" Yumi groaned in response, fully embracing the role of the submissive damsel, her strong knight having his way with her.

As the happy couple kept at it, Akira watched while pleasuring himself, an action both out of habit and from choice. The usually selfless, level-headed son was getting perhaps a little envious of the man that was performing passionate sexual acts to his cherished mother. Akira felt more tinges of envy when he saw exactly what David was sticking inside his mother: his large bare cock. David then turned to his side, letting Akira get a good look at his mother's whole backside as David slammed his large tree trunk past her dark bushy wilderness area.

"Ohhhh," she moaned into his shoulder. "Ohhh, ohhhh, Day-vid, Day-vid, ohhhhh, oh, ohhhhh!"

David was going hard, Yumi surrendering, allowing her man to do as he will, allowing him to use her as his primal release vassal. Akira was seeing a whole new side to his mother, she no longer the strong, confident woman that Akira knew, she having turned into something different, something unfamiliar to the boy that had known her for her whole life: Akira saw his mother as a kept woman.

The dynamics were as clear as day: David was in complete control, his hands and stance dictating where his woman went. Akira was in awe as he watched David slam his cock in and out, smacking it in with no attempts at giving pleasure, just receiving. Akira had thought David was a totally passive man, but David proved he wasn't, because what Akira saw was a man that was embracing his masculinity to the fullest. David was a nice guy, oh for sure, a great man, a good person, but, also, an alpha male that loved sex his way, in 100% complete control. And Yumi? She loved being that kind of woman, loved being his woman, the woman who, in no better terms, went into that bedroom, stripped naked, got on her back, opened her legs, and proudly became his undeniable bitch. That, the deeper context of what Akira was seeing, his mother and father-figure in this most primal act, was much more taboo than the actual sexual acts. It was something no son should ever watch, something Akira should not have been watching...but he carried on regardless.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" David grunted loudly, proudly, letting his manliness come through. "Oh yeah baby, yeah, hmmm, come on baby, oh yeah! Yes, yes, yes! Yes!"

David held Yumi's leg while slamming deeper, faster. At that angle, Akira could see the penetration, the long instrument violating his mother's most sacred area. Akira focused harder, harder than ever, and with his strong resolve, a new power was awoken: To Akira's amazement, he was able to enhance his vision to inhuman levels. This was a gift from the one that rested inside him, giving Akira the ability to see the action in crystal-clear clarity. This HD-zoom set Akira well over the edge of erotic sanity; pants off, his hand around Little Aki, he watched with focused intent as the juices flew out of his mother's vagina, the liquids roaring out with each hard thrust of David's iron rod.

"Ohhh yeah, yes, yes, yes!" he said loudly, his victorious cries echoing around the room, and into the halls. "Yes, yes, ohhhh baby!"

Despite their lovemaking having gone past thirty heavy-packed minutes, David still had much left in his tank: he turned around, got on his back, and got Yumi on top, riding him, but with no elegant grace this time around, just a sweaty cum-stained bitch jumping up-and-down her man's big cock.

"Ohhh! Day-vid, Day-vid!" she squealed. "Let me, let me, please..." Yumi put her hands on David's chest and got ready to show him her newest sexual technique: with his cock still inserted inside her, she spun her body around, and in a flash, had transitioned into reverse cowgirl position.

"Ohhhhh I love you so much," he said outloud, so moved by his Japanese lover's sexual prowess. With her back to him, she grinded harder, deeper, shaking her sexy butt, her body quivering from all the titanic pleasure.

"Oh Day-vid! Ahhh! Ahhhh!" she shouted in a totally pleading, submissive tone, the message coming in loud and clear: I'm yours, take me.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" said David as Yumi shook the bed with her hard rhythmic grinding

Akira was a sweaty wreck as this all went on, he stunned beyond belief that this naked, groaning, cock-loving woman that he saw in front of him was his very own mother. For his finish, Akira set his zoom to max, and saw a perversely beautiful set of images: His mother's dark black vaginal hair sweeping against the breeze, the individual beads of sweat rolling down her milky skin, and her soft, mouth-watering, cotton candy-like nipples, all topped off by the most powerful image of them all: his mother's nude body trembling in anticipation for her finale, her crescendo, her orgasm.

"Hurr! Hurr!" David said outloud as he slapped Yumi on the tush. Now, David's rocket was at full, the big one ready to fire with a scorching, inferno-like blast off.

Yumi was groaning loudly, her mouth wide open as she felt it all rising up inside: "Ah! Ah! Ah! Day-vid! Ah, ah, ah!!!"

David also felt it, felt it all roaring inside him. "Ohhhh Yumi, Yumi, I'm –"

Dingdong!

Everyone stopped their sexual activities.

David sighed. "Oh...God damn it, I'll go open it."

Seeing David come for the door, Akira pulled his pants up, ran for the ledge, leapt, and jumped down to the stairs, leaping from one set to the other with the greatest of demonic ease. Reaching the door before David even opened his, sweaty Akira ripped it open, his jaw hitting the floor when he saw who'd come over...

"Hey, we meet again JayKay.... So, this is what you look like without your mask."

On Akira's front porch was the teen he beat to win the Monaco Junior Fight Grand Prix: American Champion Robert Richards. That was not all. A familiar woman stood behind him.

"Lookie here, this a real fancy looking place! I can see myself staying here."

Along with Robert was his mother, a woman who also 'motivated' her son with exotic methods. She had long legs, shoulder-length blonde hair, and large, bountiful breasts. She was Helena Roberts.

"Well look at you, all sweat and muscles," she said with a grin. "You know, without that stupid mask, you're actually quite cute."

***

Ch.02: Piehole Goodness

A day later...

It was the afternoon, the Richards having settled into their new digs. With the boys out to play and train, and Yumi's boyfriend David at work, the house was left to the mothers. They were relaxing at the poolside area, Yumi and her female house guest settling into their lounge chairs.

"Ahhh!" Helena stretched herself out, she wearing a black micro-bikini, the small edges just about covering her most private regions, each swivel movement of her body a mere glimpse away from revealing her erect nipples. The leggy blonde then grabbed her latest bottle of suntan cream.

"May I?" said Yumi, her wonders concealed by a bright purple bikini-top and a hi-riding thong that accentuated her peachy delights.

"Please," replied Helena as she turned around, her back and buttocks beneath the roaring sun.

Yumi lathered her soft hands and rubbed ever-so-softly over Helena's body, using her martial artist's precision to spread the cream evenly over the woman's back.

Surt
Surt
935 Followers