Desired Possession

Story Info
She meets her Master face to face.
1.9k words
3.62
17.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This moment has been a long time in comming-nearly a year- but the moment is now. I stand in the air port terminal, shaking all over. Not only now have I come to a place that I dont know, but I am here to meet some one that I dont know either., except by voice. My eyes have never seen him, but I could tell you every line on his face, and every pale fleck in his eye.

And there I stand, hearing people, watching...waiting.

My hands clench and relax as I fidgit in place bouncing along the balls of my feet. Ive worn my hair down, but only so that he can run his fingers along it and tug as he pleases. I know the first thing his eyes will fall on will the the tight band of leather that I have chosen to wear. Not because it matches the form fitting black velvet summer dress I have on, not even because of the small amethyst ball that rests at the base of my throat and accents my pale plum lips. But only to show my submission, my bending to his will and unyeilding loyalty to his commands.

Everything about me is made to please him, and every inch of me reacts when from behind me comes a growled whisper....

" You shouldnt go in public dressed like that"

Instantly my eyes fall to the floor, my spine snaps straight, and my center metls curling tendrils of whining pleasure up through my stomach. But I know he is toying with me, to see if I will fall so willingly to another.

" And why is that?" I have always been strong willed, and he knows this. Chuckling softly his hands lift to run along my hair, it is all I can do to keep from moaning at the sheerest touch of his warm palms against my body.

" And why is that?" I speak softly, a near whisper to hide my quivering insides. I feel him shift to the front of me as his lips lower to my ear, his breath hot against the soft creamy skin of my neck, leaving prickles of goose flesh along my shoulder and down my back.

" My pet, you should not be dressed at all." I have to resist the urge to grab him to keep me from falling as my knees buckle slightly, " a problem I plan to soon remedy for you." This time I do moan aloud, he laughs softly and growls against me " good girl" the words and his pleasure at my excitement mingling to leave his lips.

In the taxi on the way to the hotel, his fingers part the smooth taut mounds of my thighs, probing between them gently easing them open, the hem of my dress slips up to my hips revealing my neatly trimmed pubis, as he orders me to keep my eyes on the driver in the rear view mirror.

" Do not look down, and do not cum, little one. for if you do...it will be the last time for the duration of our visit, " he growls against my ear.

" Yes, Master," I whisper softly, as I lock my eyes on the driver, who glances back to me every so often.

His fingers delve to my cervix, and writhe against the tight knob of muscle there, as his thumb rolls lazily along my clit. The hotel is a good 20 minutes away, and the drive is excruciating. I long to touch him, to feel more of him, to examine every nook and cranny of his body, to crawl before him, my rounded ass high in the air as passion burns in the soft light of his eyes.

I have chosen a room that has double french doors with a balcony over looking the Gulf, and had the fore thought to come and light candles and run him a hot bubble bath. When we walk in he smiles, seeing the pains I have taken to comfort and welcome him. He smiles to me and tugs me to him, kissing my lips hard, his tongue twining with my own, pulling me tight against him, his massive hands ensare my hips, and fingers kneed the soft curves of my ass.

" To your knees, slut" He speaks against my lips.

" Yes Master" I fall to my knees before him, my back arches and the harderned nubs of my nipples obvious as my breasts swell with the sway in my back. My eyes fall to his feet and my hands rest on my painfully wide spread thighs to show him my submission and the glistening wetness of my heated flower.

He walks past me and his hand falls to my hair as he moves to look about the room. Taking in the dteails that I may have missed in my haste. He steps into the bath room and I can hear the smile that dances across the firey reign of his lips as he speaks...

" You have done well, girl...come, you may bathe me now."

I crawl slowly my shoes slipping from my feet to lay in the floor along my path to the bathroom. Each sinewy muscle stretches to the pinacle of length before drawing back beneath me.

The cold tile of the bath room floor bites at my knees as I slither across it and kneel up. He has not yet told me to stand, and to do so would incur the wrath that I hoped to savor later. I do not reach with my hands, but instead place them behind my back and tip my head up, tugging at his belt with my teeth I slowly break it free and nuzzle in to his crotch taking in the sweet smell of him, his body, the essence of his being rolling along my nostrils as I breath deep and peel back the soft black denim of his jeans. It is only now that my hands come to his body, tugging the cloth free from his body slowly, letting it pool at his feet.

My lips a mere inch from that which I desire most. Licking them slowly, I run my hands along my thighs gently and lean back on my heels arching up to stand, even as he speaks " stand bitch".

My hands roam along his hips and stomach as I lift his shirt free from his massive shoulders and toss it to the counter. I watch silently as he eases into the water and sucks in a sharp breath at the heat, smiling and closing his eyes. My eyes roam the planes of his face and take in the subtle rise and fall of his breath, each fiber of me quivering, aching with wanton drive to reach for him.

" Strip", he does not open his eyes to issue this command, so I smile and slip the dress free from my shoulders, lettng it fall to my feet. I have worn no panties, nor bra, as he ordered. Only the leather at my neck and the glinting steel of my nipple clamps and belly peircings are visible to the light as I move near the tub.

So long I have imagined this. So long I have wanted it. Dreaming of what might be. To actually be here in this moment, is more than I can stand, as I shift to settle along the back wall of the tub, my feet fall in along his sides, and my hands begin to work slowly along his shoulders. Kneeding the muscular joints, and plying at him, as he leans back. I hear him growl low in his chest, a reverbation that trembles through my soul.

Running some soft oils along a sa sponge I work the liquid into his skin, taking great pains to pay attention to evry bare inch, his chest, stomach, thighs and calvs, shoulders, back, and ass running beneath my hands. Learning every part of him as my own desire builds. I can see him smiling here and there, and my own wtness is throibbing madly, but I have waited too long to waste any time thinking about me. As I work my way to his feet, my silken body slides along his and his legs rest under my ass as I kneel in the tub, my back to him, massaging the arches of his feet.

As my ass archs back I can feel the thick root of his throbbing cock against one cheek and I smile to myself. His hands roam up over my hips and he growls softly and thrusts me back against him, parting the soft lips of my already slippery cunt. He rests there, the head pressing against my clit, and unable to stop myself I shift delicately along his length. His nails bite into my ass cheeks and I groan softly, sitting up.

" Turn around and look at me." He whispers softly as I spin sliding over his flesh from the water, the oil and my own wetness. My deep green eyes scan his face and then lock on his eyes as I tighten the muscles of my thighs against his.

" Come closer, slut...my little cum slut" his voice is near to a low pur as I lower my body to his, cool from the conditioned air of the room against the liquid heat of his.

My body slides lower and my cheek rests against his stomach as I trail soft slow kisses along the hardened plane. My lips probe slowly down over his navel as I lap across his abdomen before licking each hip gently. The water spills along my face, and his hands tangle in my hair as I lower my lips to his cock, flickering my peirced tongue slowly along the slit tasting the sweet salt of pre cum before spiraling my tongue slowly along the length, lapping both water and sweetly scented oil from the rigid silky skin.

My tongue conforms to the shaft and he moans softly " gooood girl" I feel his back arch up and his hips lift to the ministrations of my mouth as I suckle hungrily, longing for the tatse of him as I work my tongue in opposite directions of my mouth. His hands tug my head up and down the massive member and I cant help but moan gently when he tells me to play with myself for him.

My own hands run down to part the folds of my melted center and penetrate with two fingers.

I can feel him tensing and his hips buck gently sloshing water from the tub as my own ass rises and falls with the wanton probing of my fingers.

With a low gutteral moan I feel him tense and the firey spew of cum flings forth past my lips to the back of my throat, coating me with the milky salt. My own orgasm held back a moment until I hear him growl " Cum...NOW!" With out warning, I am racked with waves after wave of pleasure, having learned over time to cum simply at the sound of his voice. I grind to my own fingers as I suck him deeper and milk the last creamy sweet drops from his cock.

His hands stroke my hair and he spills now cooling water along my back from the sea sponge, petting me deliciously. I smile against his stomach as we both lay panting in the water.

He whispers softly as he tugs my hair...

" Well worth the wait, my possession...well worth the wait."

Sated in my own need for the moment I close my eyes and drift loosely his heart and breath filling my ears.