Desiree

Story Info
My first Blowjob and first time having sex.
1.4k words
4.12
45.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
av8r1998
av8r1998
25 Followers

Desiree and I had known each other since we were kids. Our families were very close and did almost everything together. She was a few years younger than I was. In high school she dated a close friend of mine for several years, but it was well known that she had a "thing" for me. It was the summer after her High School graduation. I had come home from college.

One day she was over my house waiting for my mom and sister to come home. We were inside talking, and I needed to go upstairs. Desiree followed.

"Welcome home, Jack. How are you?"

"I'm fine. School is good. My grades could be better. Congratulations on your graduation. How is Tim?"

"Tim is fine. Same ole shit different day, " she said with a smile.

I continued rummaging through my room looking for a pair of shorts. It was a hot day and my jeans were uncomfortable. She sat on my bed. We continued our idle chit-chat. Talked about our parents, our siblings. Although we lived very close by we had gone to different high schools, so nothing to talk about there.

Out of the blue she blurted "Are you dating anyone?"

"No, "I replied. That wasn't a lie but not the complete truth either. Although I wouldn't consider myself "experienced", I had fooled around with a few girls at some drunken fraternity parties. At this point I was sadly still a virgin. In fact the furthest I had ever gone was making out and an occasional handjob. I stood up and she stood right next to me looking up at me. I am 6' tall, so at 5'1" she barely reached my chest. She was wearing a tight white t-shirt that could barely contain her 40DD breasts. Funny, but I was starting to get a little turned on by her looking at me that way. I had never thought of her that way. I had known her since I was about 11 years old. We had grown up more as siblings than anything else. Our parents did everything together. We shared a house in the mountains.

I shook off the feeling and walked into the bathroom. She followed me in. I turned around and there she was, looking up at me with her big brown eyes. She was always a mystery to me. I never could decipher what exactly she was thinking. She reached around and gave me a hug. I of course bent down and hugged back. Her soft, heavy breasts crushed to my chest. I felt my cock start to stir...

"What the fuck?" I mused silently. "I'm getting turned on by Desiree???"

That surely is what was happening. Before I could stop myself I turned my head from off of her shoulder and kissed her softly on the lips. I felt a warm sensation in my body. This little girl was a woman now. A young woman for sure, but she was not a little girl anymore. I kissed her again, this time sliding my tongue across her lips. She responded by opening her mouth and putting her tongue in my mouth. I could now feel my cock start to swell. I reached up under her t-shirt and tried to unclasp her bra. I couldn't find the clasp. She broke our kiss and looked at me with a mischievous smile.

"Ha, ha. It doesn't work that way."

She pulled her t-shirt over her head, reached in between her tits and opened the clasp from the front. I never even knew a bra worked that way. When the clasp opened her truly massive tits spilled out. I knew she was big, but I never imagined she would be that big. I leaned over and took her right nipple into my mouth. It was thick and firm and surrounded by wide dark areola. By now my cock was throbbing and constrained in my too tight jeans. I reached down and adjusted myself before it became too painful.

"I know what you want," she said, and before I knew what was happening she unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans, squatted down and took my entire cock in her mouth.

I looked down and watched her furiously bobbing her head. She was taking it all the way in her mouth, down her throat, rubbing the head inside of her cheek. I could see her drooling all over my hardening penis. I was getting close. If she kept up this pace I would not last long. By this time saliva was running down my shaft and dripping off of my balls. She came up for air and licked my balls clean, then resumed working my cock over with her mouth and tongue.

Now I could feel my body start to tingle. My balls tightened up, and I was right on the edge. I felt my cock grow and stiffen, and Desiree worked it with even more enthusiasm, sensing I was about to come.

I whispered, "I'm gonna cum now."

"Mmmhmmm," she moaned.

I felt cum race from my balls into my hard cock. It stayed there until my cock started to spasm... slowly at first. The first shot was powerful, but as soon as Desiree felt my cum hit her throat she changed pace, taking long slow strokes, milking my cock with her mouth and tongue. My hips involuntarily thrust my cock further into her mouth and I unloaded again and again. She swallowed all of it and kept licking my softening member, cleaning off the mixture of cum and saliva. She released me from her mouth and licked all of the spit from my balls. She stood up and kissed me passionately, making sure to give me a taste of my own semen. I held her close, rubbing her back while I recovered.

Then I said "My turn," and I lifted her up and placed her on the counter. I went right for her dripping pussy, parting her lips and sticking in 2 fingers. I lowered my face between her legs and started to work her clit over with my tongue. Her juice was now running down her thighs, starting to pool on the countertop. I continued finger fucking her hard while sucking on her clit. My left hand reached up and massaged her large bust sensitive tits. I could feel her orgasm building and I could hear her moans.

"Oh, God. Yes! Oh my God I'm going to cum on your face"

I pulled back and started massaging her sex while I sucked on her nipples. Her face was flushed and I felt her hand go down to her dripping cunt. She started rubbing her own clit. Just seeing this made me hard again. I went back down to her pussy and stuck my tongue in while rubbing her engorged clit. Now I could feel her hips thrust harder with her building orgasm. She put her hand on the back of my head as her pussy sucked in my tongue.

She screamed as she went over the edge. I could feel the waves of orgasm with my tongue as she squirted all over my face. I pulled my head away and stood up, pushing her legs open. I positioned myself in front of her. Knowing what was about to happen she grabbed my cock and pulled it into her still pulsing cunt. Her second orgasm came almost immediately after I entered her. She spread her legs wanting to be fucked hard.

"Fuck me hard now! I need your cock pounding inside me!"

I started fucking her hard, feeling my own orgasm building again.

"Jack, shoot it on my face! I want it all over my face and my tits!"

I felt my balls tighten for a second time, and when I felt my gooey jizz race into my cock again, I pulled out. She slid off the counter and wrapped her long slender fingers around me, aiming right at her face. Finally I came again spraying shot after shot on her face, running down her chin, and on her massive breasts. As I sat back spent, she put her hands between her legs and rubbed herself off to a third, less powerful orgasm, then collapsed on top of me. We quickly showered together, cleaning our sex off of each other. That was my first blowjob AND my first fuck. It was not the last time Desiree and I were together.

av8r1998
av8r1998
25 Followers