Desiree Ch. 02

Story Info
Desiree's night continues.
1.3k words
4.06
29.2k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack collapsed on top of Desiree's body after he came. That was literally the best fuck he has ever had. When he caught his breath, he realized that she was completely limp and immobile. He brushed her long, black hair away to look at her face. She was completely out.

He took a minute to admire her face. She was so pretty: large, almond-shaped eyes, a pert nose, high cheekbones, and full luscious lips. He kissed those lips now, then her smooth cheeks. He can't believe he just got to fuck her, and she was so into it too. He's been wanting to ask her out for months now, but she's always with one guy or another.

He picked her up and carried her into the room and placed her on the bed. He stripped away her slutty outfit. She was still out cold, her breathing slow and regular. He grabbed the camera he had set up before he stepped out onto the balcony and used it for close ups on her body. He was almost giddy with joy. He got to fuck his dream girl AND he has video evidence of it. Whatever happens, he would always have it and can watch it whenever he wanted.

Jack used the camera to zoom in on her large tits then down to her shaven pussy. The pink, fleshy folds looked plump and juicy; his cum was still leaking out of it. He then laid her out in different poses to take pictures of her. He took some that were teasing, with her arms over her breasts or her knees up to hide her pussy, and he took some that hid nothing. He took a lot of close ups of her wet slit. He then rolled her onto stomach to take pictures of her round, firm ass. He also got some side boob shots. Lying on her stomach made her side boob look extra firm, as it was being pushed out by her weight. He made sure that her face was visible in most of the shots.

Looking at her hot body all this time got him hard again. He set the camera up on the dresser, turned on video mode, and aimed it at the bed. He sat on the bed beside her and ran his hands up and down her body, feeling the silky skin of her smooth back, firm ass, and shapely legs. He then rolled her onto her back and to the middle of the bed. Her firm tits pointed straight up and looked fantastic. He approached her from the foot of the bed and knelt between her legs. He circled both her ankles with his hands and pulled them up and out. He looked down at the great view of her breasts and pussy then buried himself to the hilt in one swift motion. She didn't even stir.

Desiree was as tight and wet as the first time. As he slowly thrust in and out of her, it felt as though her pussy was gripping his cock. He fucked her slow and hard, then gradually picked up the pace. He loved how her big boobs jiggled to his fucking. Just then, the door to the bedroom opened, and a frat brother, Sam, walked in.

"Look! It's Des I'm fucking, and she's out cold," Jack said and didn't pause in his strokes.

"Not surprising, since I slipped something in her drink," Sam replied casually.

Jack was stunned. He looked at Desiree's face and realized that it must be true. She was too out of it to be just sleeping. She hadn't stirred at all since she passed out.

"Is her pussy as good as it looks," Sam asked.

"Better."

"Well, don't hog all the fun." Sam unzipped his pants, took out his cock and stuck it in Desiree's mouth. He gripped the sides of her head and face-fucked her. Jack scooted closer and dropped her legs over his thighs. He drilled into her tight hole hard and fast as he grabbed her bouncing tits. He could feel his orgasm coming closer and closer. He pinched her nipples hard, as he thrusted the final time and exploded in her pussy. "Oh, yeah!" A few breaths later, he pulled out and collapsed onto the desk chair by the bed. "I just came three times really hard. Her cunt's awesome."

"My turn." Sam pulled his cock out of her mouth. He wasn't getting too much from the face-fuck of an unconscious girl. He went around the bed to look at her pussy. "Whoa, what a mess."

"Ha! Sloppy seconds for you!" Jack laughed.

Sam took her thighs and pushed them onto her chest, folding her in half. Her breasts are flattened by her legs. He lined his cock up to her reddened, messy cunt and pushed in. "She's super wet but still super tight." Looking at her naked body and having watched Jack fuck her made him really horny. He pounded into her hard. He let go of her legs and held onto her tits instead. He squeezed and rubbed and massaged them. Sometimes he held them lightly to feel them bounce and jiggle in his palms, then he leaned down to chew on her nipples. Her tits and cunt felt too good. He didn't last long and came, shooting loads into her.

"Too messy now. Good thing there's another hole." He took his cock and gave it a few strokes to get it hard again. It was already lubricated by their juices. He found her asshole and pushed the tip of his penis in. He groaned, "It's so tight!" He had to go slowly, pushing in inch by inch. When he was in all the way, it was the most amazing feeling, and the thrusts felt even better. After twenty minutes, he creamed her ass.

*****

The next morning, Desiree woke up in her own bed in her dorm room. Her clothes were haphazard and her panties were missing. Her pussy and ass were sore and both were sticky.

What has she done?! What happened the night before?! She tried and tried to remember, but her mind drew a blank. Think!, she told herself, What was the last thing you remember? She remembered going to a frat party, drinking a lot, and flirting with a bunch of guys. She vaguely recalled going to the bathroom, then... that's it. She didn't know what happened after. Tears came to her eyes, and she wept and wept. How could she drink so much to black out like this? She had sex but had no idea with who. What if it was with a bunch of guys? What did they do to her? She had never done anal before, but now, that doesn't seem to be true anymore. And how did she get home?

Her phone buzzed, and she grabbed it, hoping for a clue as to what happened the night before. Someone had sent her files, lot of them. She opened them and gasped. They were pictures of her in various poses naked! There was a short thirty second video of her and someone fucking on a balcony and she was begging for it! She couldn't see who the guy was (his face had been blurred out) and definitely felt that the girl couldn't have been her. She had absolutely no recollection of it and have never been so wanton to beg someone to fuck her, but her face was clearly visible. She felt violated, she felt sick, and she was panicking. Who sent this? Who is the guy in the video and who else knows?

Then she got a text message from an unknown number: COME TO THE LOOKOUT POINT TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT IF YOU DON'T WANT THE ENTIRE SCHOOL TO HAVE THESE FILES.