Desiree's Cock Quest

Story Info
Suzie gets pissed off and takes her slut trannie cock hunting.
1.8k words
4.39
49.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had only been a month or so since Suzie discovered my secret stash of letters between my alter ego Desiree and another transvestite. In them she read how we both love to suck big black cocks and our bragging on the longest cock we'd ever sucked. Needless to say, it put quite the strain on our marriage.

With the fact my love for long hard cocks was all out in the open now, I saw no reason not to dress as I pleased and began dressing like quite the tart every day after she left for work. I would usually change back to drab male clothing before she got home but this day I had a bit too much to drink and before I realized what time it was, she walked right in a caught me shooting pool in one of my most sluttish looks.

"My, all dressed up and ready to suck some cocks, I see." she announced scaring me half to death as I was leaning over the pool table, ass hiked high, preparing for a shot.

"I wish I had some big black cock for you to suck right now." she continued.

Heart beating a thousand times faster than normal, I blurted out, "Hmmm, black cock, my favorite."

"Oh yeah, just how many big black cocks have you sucked Desiree?" she sarcastically asked.

I confidently replied, "I'm guessing over 50 and added I just love black men as their dicks are never puny like some of the white guys I've blown."

"So, how'd you go about sucking off so many men, after all, that's way more than I've ever had and I'm a woman?" she asked with a hint of jealously.

I took an easy chair and sexily crossed my legs, 5 inch fuck me spiked heels dangling and pinched a Virginia Slim 120 with my dragon lady nails, lit it up between my hot pink lips and proceeded to tell her every last detail of Desiree's tricks of the trade.

I told her of my first cock alongside a lonely highway and having my face forcibly fucked by a horny trucker who thought I was a real woman and how he made me deep throat him while his spunk shot down my throat, honestly telling her this was my first sexual experience with anyone and how it made me realize how I truly loved to suck cock. I described how vulnerable it made me feel to be on my knees, looking up at my man's eyes while he degraded me with names such as cock sucker while he hardened his sword by slapping his cock back and forth over my painted cheeks.

Next, the many tales of glory hole cock sucking and how good it felt to suck an unknown man's cock and to hear the moans of pleasure. The smell of a man's public hairs awakening my senses became like a much needed perfume of love.

Then the gay bar experiences and even a few street walking hooker experiences right here in her hometown of Atlanta. I told her of how I was dressed to the nines when she called me for help when she got stranded downtown. She couldn't believe I'd also been downtown that evening and had gotten lucky when a random black guy approached me at Illusions. I could see her anger rise when I described how big his head was and how slowly I twirled my tongue all over its well defined mushroom head.

Lastly and what blew her top were the admissions of having paid studs fuck me in the very bed we sleep in.

"Well slut, prepare your sissy ass hole and get your purse because we are taking a road trip." she blurted out and then she disappeared upstairs where I heard her door slam.

I fixed another drink and touched up my makeup after douching my man pussy. Thought about changing but the skin tight hot pink mini and black chiffon blouse felt so good, so I stayed as I had been all day. With my long blonde hair fluffed to perfection, I awaited Suzie's return in the living room.

An hour or so passed and Suzie emerged from her bedroom in one of her sexiest ensembles, an electric blue dress with gathers in all the right places and a front slit almost to her waist. Her legs were to die for as they folded over one another as she strutted in on a pair of 6 inch nude heels.

"Get in the car whore bag; we are going on a cock quest. I'm going to see just how many cocks you can suck from here to Chattanooga." she announced.

In no time we were on I-75 and as soon as the truckers started rolling past, she hit the dome lights on her Mazda. I swear we had a convoy of truckers around that little car in no time.

"Is your mouth ready slut?" Suzie asked smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Before I could answer, she was in the right lane with her blinker on and pulled off to the emergency lane.

I checked the rear view mirror and saw one trucker following our lead and as I glanced forward, here was another pulling in front of us. In a minute two horny smelly truckers, black as the ace of spades were at Suzie's window, where she promptly asked them if they wanted a nice long blowjob, free of charge.

Of course they were all grins and she pointed to me and said, "Go to her side and she will please you to no end."

By the time they came around, another big black stud also from the front truck was there and opened my door; I bailed out and immediately feel to my knees. As I engulfed one cock, the other in my hand rapidly swelled and I worked both feverishly until they both exploded cum all over my pretty face. Soon as they backed out, here came the third and the biggest of all. At least 12 inches long, three inches fat, I could hardly get me lips around the head.

"Better bend over for that one honey" shouted Suzie and with that I did just that and was screaming in agony as my man-pussy was stretched to the max.

Suzie started cam-cording me as this monster of a man pumped my ass with his man meat. It was all I could do to stay upright as I held onto the Mazda's seat as he plowed his big sword home again and again.

"This bit of evidence should endear you to me for life, my sweet little slut." she announced after he finally spent his large load up my ass.

Leaning in, they thanked Suzy for pulling over and she said," No problem, spread the word that the little cocksucking slut will be available for a train at the T/A truck stop in Adairsville at midnight."

"Here sissy, wipe the cum off your face, you fucking whore." she ordered as we pulled out.

Next stop we made were the adult bookstores in Chattanooga, where we got a large room with glory holes on all sides. It didn't take long before one was filled and I needed no instruction and quickly engulfed what I dearly loved.

I was so into sucking that magnificent rock hard cock, I never heard the door open not saw a man enter and as soon as my glory hole suitor filled my mouth with his man-juice, Suzie told me to grab my ankles.

Looking around I saw a stranger stroking his ultra curved cock in his hand and grinning deviously. I lowered my mini and pantyhose and did as I was told; bracing my shoulders against the wall for support and moaned with pleasure as his big cock entered my ass. I begged for more as his curved cock pushed all the right buttons. Arched perfectly, I don't believe I've ever been fucked so well. God, it was so good I felt my shrinking cock have its own little orgasm. I felt so much like a woman.

He took his sweet time before making my ass a genuine pussy filled with his seed. When he came, it felt like a flood and I relished the fact my wife was sitting there with a smirk on her face and now knew my true sexuality.

When my fuck of a lifetime pulled out, I couldn't help but to stand and after rising up my hose and skirt, walk over to him and lay a deep throat kiss on him, then whisper to him that I needed his number.

He laughed, looked at Suzie and gave her a card and told her he was available any time.

'Well, don't just stand there you queer bitch, don't you see those cocks hanging ready for your pretty little sissy mouth?" Suzie said as she pointed to the other wall.

Cock number 6 and 7 awaited me and I did as instructed sucking them off to completion in no time, then came 8 and 9, 10 and 11, 12 and 13. They just kept coming through the wall. I felt like a cum sponge after I'd sucked off at least 15 men in a little over an hour.

I sat down alongside Suzie and coated my lips with hot pink lipstick and stupidly smarted off to her with the comment, "Well, guess you believe me now when I say I love men too."

"Cunt, your sissy ass ain't seen anything yet, just wait til you get your ass reamed by all those truckers" she angrily stated ordering me to her car.

For the next hour, she berated me to the fullest extent. Cocksucker, queer, faggot, whore-bag, cum seed sucker, sissy were all said in disgust, all the way to the truck stop.

Soon as she entered the dark side of the lot, all the trucker's lights started blinking on and off and Suzie knew where to pull. She got right in the middle of a whole lot of trucks and told me to get out and bend over her hood and present my sweet sissy ass to whomever wanted a piece.

Just as soon as I'd hiked my skirt high and lower my pantyhose, I felt the strong hands of a man forcing me over the hood and felt my ass get widened my a hard dick.

I believe I passed out after the first 20 fuckers for last thing I remember was Suzie helping me to the car and shoving me in calling me nothing but a cum whore.

That was the start of my life of servitude to Suzie and I have happily and obediently been her transvestite slave ever since. If I've been good, she allows me the pleasure of being her fluff girl when she had real men over. Other than that, I'm just her hopeless cock sucking sissy.

*

Comments and suggestions to Suzie for future cock hunts are welcomed. Love Desiree, the Hot To Trot Transvestite.