Desiree's Star Ch. 02

Story Info
Too bad Gabriel isn't being paid to babysit.
4.2k words
4.71
54.1k
30

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers

Thanks for all the comments I really appreciate it.

~Hotsprings

*

Desiree woke slowly, happy to feel her soft pillows cradling her head and her warm sheets wrapped securely around her body. As she began to blink sleep away she could feel a small pressure building in her head. Trying to put the growing headache out of her mind she rolled herself off the bed and stood taking time to stretch before setting off to the bathroom to pee. With her eyes still half closed, she shuffled her feet through the thick carpet down the hall to the bathroom.

"Oh geez Scott, you spend more time in the bathroom than I do," Desiree shouted at the door after trying the lock. She knew it wouldn't open; Scott always locked the door when he went to the bathroom and she guessed it was because of times like this.

Now she could hear the water running. "Well at least you're washing your hands," she spoke into the door. The urge to pee was slowly growing in intensity as Desiree closed her eyes and leaned up against the wall trying to take her mind off getting into the bathroom. Too bad the downstairs toilet is broken she thought to herself. She sank to the floor still feeling too tired to stand and squeezed her legs together as if that would prevent her from making a large mess in the hallway.

"Desiree, what are you doing on the floor?" Desiree nearly peed on herself as the too familiar voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Enjoying the view," she said sarcastically without turning to look at him. "Don't you ever go home?" Gabriel chuckled.

"Well I'm not sure what view you're enjoyin' but the one I've got from up here is spectacular." Desiree's eyes snapped to Gabriel's as he stood leaning against the doorframe. His size seemed ten fold because she was sitting on the floor looking up at him as he watched her chest. From where he was standing, he could see right down the front of her tank top to her firm round breasts. Desiree felt her nipples harden against the flimsy material and Gabriel smiled obviously noticing it too.

"You are such a pervert. Get out of the way before I pee all over you." She hissed angrily. Gabriel just chuckled as she stood and tried to brush past him, but he wouldn't let her through. She saw his features harden when she faced him. "I know its early, but I know I don't look that bad," she said angrily as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Oh Dessie," he said in a hushed voice, "Donnie really did a number on you."

All at once last night's events came flooding back. The bonfire, the beer, the stars, and Donnie. Her face blanched as she remembered Donnie hitting her in the face with an iron fist. She realized now that the pressure in her head when she woke was coming from the side of her face where a nice bruise had formed.

"Does it hurt?" Gabriel asked as he raised a hand to gently push her hair behind her ear. It was such an intimate gesture that Desiree was taken aback and forgot he asked a question. "Dessie, does it hurt?" She nodded yes into the hand that was now cupping the side of her cheek. His hand was so gentle, barely touching her face. All too suddenly she was aware of how close she stood to him and how large he seemed as he towered over her. She could feel his heat starting to envelope her and his scent flood her senses. She glanced up into his eyes expecting find a teasing light, but there was none. Instead it was replaced by something else she couldn't quite place, but it made her stomach flutter and her juices began to flow.

For the first time she noticed that his eyes weren't just green, but more like a mixture of blue and gray with brown flecks around the outside. She knew he had a very intense gaze, especially when he was mad at her, but this was ridiculous. He was making her knees shake and he was barely toughing her.

"Desiree," he started in a husky voice. He stepped closer to lessen the gap between them. Desiree could feel her heart beating in her throat as she waited for what he had to tell her. Her lips involuntarily parted and her chest began to heave with the effort it was taking her to remain calm.

He leaned in a little closer while stroking her cheek and Desiree took the final step toward him to close the gap between them. She could feel her pebbled nipples barely touching his hard chest. Her hands came to rest on the powerful arms that had just last night lifted a man and thrown him into a lake.

"Yes," she finally answered nearly out of breath. She could feel her bare thighs touch the rough material of his jeans and all she could think about was how to get closer to him.

"I think you spilled something on your shirt." For a moment, Desiree didn't react, not sure she had heard him right. She glanced up into his eyes and sure enough, the smoldering emotion that was there a moment ago was replaced by the ever-present laughter that was always in his eyes when he looked at her.

She felt her cheeks grow hot with shame as she swatted his hand away from her cheek. His little game had worked and he knew it. He had completely succeeded in making Desiree his for those few moments.

Grunting in frustration, she pushed past him into the bathroom as the urge to pee came flooding back. "Nice try Romeo, but it looks like the little guy wanted to make an appearance. I think your little performance may have earned you a standing ovation," she said looking down at his crotch just before slamming the door in his face.

As she relieved her self she thought, "That will never happen again," and tried to figure out how to ignore the burning need that was growing in between her legs.

~*~*~

Gabriel hadn't intended things to go as far as they did with Desiree, but they did and he needed to put an end to it and fast. It seemed his plan had worked because it had been fifteen minutes and Desiree hadn't come downstairs yet. At least he wasn't the only one his little game affected.

He didn't realize that standing so close to her would have such an intoxicating affect on him. She had no idea how beautiful she looked with her long brown hair all messed up from sleeping and her bright brown eyes dreamily looking about. He also didn't know that the scent of her arousal would be like a drug that was still keeping his mind on her heaving chest and her puffy pink lips.

She wasn't lying when she said his cock was about to make an appearance, despite the fact she called it little. He sat on the living room couch with Scott trying to pay attention to the show they were watching, but he had no desire. "Oh no," he thought. "Desire sounds like Desiree and Desiree is upstairs right now probably stripping off those tight boy shorts and that flimsy tank top and getting dressed." Gabriel felt his cock twitch.

Now Gabriel couldn't stop thinking about how good his best friend's little sister looked in her tight underwear. He loved boy shorts; just enough to show what was to offer, but it left something to the imagination. And now his imagination was running wild with the thoughts of a 20-year-old girl. "She's too young for me. And there is that little fact that I've made her hate me after years of torment," he thought. "Besides, Scott would kill me if he knew I wanted to go upstairs and ram my fucking cock into her tight pussy." Lost deep in thought, Gabriel didn't even hear himself moan as his cock started to grow.

"Gabe?" Scott called when he heard his friend moan.

"What?" Gabriel answered defensively as if Scott could read his mind.

"You're not paying any attention to this show are you?"

"Ah no, not really man, I've kinda got other stuff on my mind."

"Yea I bet." Scott said to his friend making sure that the meaning wasn't lost on him. "Listen, I'm gonna go to check out my apartment. I wanna make sure that Candy didn't take anything that doesn't belong to her." He said as he rose from the couch and headed for the hallway. "Could you do me a favor and stay with Dessie for the day? I've got some other shit to do and I just don't want her to get to lonely. Ya know, with what happened last night and all."

Gabriel nodded yes and tried to figure out how he could so easily be roped into babysitting Desiree.

"Aren't you going to say bye to her?" Gabriel asked as Scott opened the front door and began to head out.

"Nah I'm sure she won't be as mad at me for leaving her as she will be with you for staying." Scott let out a hearty laugh as he shut the front door and walked to his car.

Scott is up to something Gabriel thought. He just needed to get Desiree out of his mind long enough to figure out what it was.

~*~*~

Gabriel peeled himself from the couch and glanced at his watch. For the last 33 minutes he had been having very pleasant dreams and naughty dreams about his best friend's little sister. He looked down to notice that his hard on hadn't subsided one bit. He groaned as he shifted it around so it wouldn't be so noticeable.

Gabriel looked around the living room and realized he hadn't heard from Desiree since their meeting in the hallway. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard his stomach growl. He couldn't remember the last thing he ate.

Thinking it was time to face the music, Gabriel started to climb the stairs toward Desiree's room. If he was going to spend the entire day with her, the least they could do is get something to eat. "Desiree," he shouted, making sure he didn't get any more surprises. No answer. Gabriel was about to call her again when the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell could that be?" he said out loud as he made his way to the front door. Without looking through the peephole Gabriel swung open the heavy oak door.

"Who the fuck are you?" Gabriel snarled as he eyed the guy standing in front of him.

"He's with me." Gabriel turned around to see Desiree bouncing down the stairs in the shortest skirt he had ever seen. He didn't even know she owned a skirt. His eyes were immediately drawn to all the smooth skin she had on display.

"You are not going anywhere," Gabriel said as he tried to contain his anger. He slammed the door in the guys face.

"Whatever Gabe. Get outta my way." Desiree didn't try to step around him this time; she knew better. She stood her ground and crossed her arms defensively.

"Like I said Desiree, you are not going anywhere." It was getting harder for Gabriel to keep the calm in his voice.

"Oh geez. You gonna beat up everybody I wanna talk to now?" She watched as the flash of anger spread across Gabriel's face and then it disappeared. "Maybe I shouldn't have said that," she thought. She watched as Gabriel stood glaring at her trying to figure out what to do next.

Ignoring her question he said, "Where do you think you're going dressed like a slut?"

Desiree smiled. "A slut? Is that what you call all the girls you date? You don't have any problem with them wearing short skirts or tank tops."

"I can't see their fucking underwear." He hissed.

She smiled realizing that her choice of clothes was a good one. Desiree never wore skirts, but she had this one because it was apart of a Halloween costume; her and her friend Jessica were Charlie's Angles once.

"I think Todd will like it," she said as she twirled in a circle.

Again she watched as Gabriel's expressions darkened. She made a move for the door and he blocked her path. "Don't be rude Gabriel, Todd is still outside waiting for me. Now move so I can leave." Desiree was surprised when Gabriel stepped to the side and grabbed the doorknob and swung the door open.

"If you don't get the fuck out of here right now, I will rip your tongue out of your mouth and stick it up your ass." Gabriel didn't wait to see the startled look on Todd's face before he slammed the door shut.

Desiree threw up her arms in frustration. "Why are you so violent?"

"Go change your clothes. We are going to get food."

"What, I can't go anywhere with anyone but you? You don't own me." Gabriel took a step closer.

"Keep it up Desiree and you are gonna get what's coming to ya."

"And what is that?" Desiree asked as she folded her arms in front of her again. She watched as a smile crept into the corners of his mouth. She hoped she hadn't gotten herself into something she couldn't get out of.

"Go change your clothes."

"No."

"Fine then lets go. I don't have all day to fuck around with you. I'm hungry." Desiree smiled as she picked up her purse and marched past Gabriel. She was smiling because she thought she won.

~*~*~

Gabriel fought to keep his eyes on the road as he drove to get food. When she was coming down the stairs, he knew she was wearing another pair of boy shorts under her skirt, and it was driving him insane. He didn't consider himself a panty man, but things were getting out of hand.

They pulled up in front of McDonalds and Desiree laughed. "Wallet a little light Tiger?" she mocked as he pulled his truck into the drive-thru.

"My date's not worth much more Sweet-cheeks." Desiree didn't have a response for that one.

Gabriel let down his window and took the liberty of ordering them chicken sandwiches, french fries and two large sodas. As he pulled back into traffic, he ripped open the sandwich wrapper and began to eat.

"You eat like a monkey," Desiree commented looking disgusted. He didn't say anything. "It's getting harder and harder to get a rise outta him," she thought to herself. After a while of him just driving and eating, she finally asked where they were going.

"To the movies," Gabriel said cryptically. He wasn't so sure that he should be sitting alone with her in the dark, but he knew that he didn't want anyone looking her legs, and if they went anywhere else, that's exactly what would happen.

"What are we going to see?"

"Are you dense?" Desiree narrowed her eyes. "A movie."

"You are an asshole. Its no wonder you are always at my house. My brother is the only one that can stand you."

"Amanda likes me," he replied. When he stopped at the red light, he turned to look at her and could tell that wasn't the answer she was expecting.

"Amanda has a major character flaw. There's nothing in the space between her ears."

"You only met her once."

"First impressions can tell you a lot about a person." Gabriel smiled as the light turned green. He gave his truck some gas thinking Desiree was very perceptive.

"Where is she anyway?"

"Who?"

"Amanda."

Gabriel didn't feel like admitting that he didn't like Amanda as much as she did, so he ignored her question. They rode in silence until he parked the car in the theatre parking lot. He got out and shut the door, and Desiree did the same.

It hadn't really occurred to Desiree just how short the skirt was until she got out of the car. She knew that it was short enough to give Gabriel the view if he chose to look. But as he was driving, she was disappointed not to see him trying to look. It was like she wasn't even there. As she pulled her skirt down as low as it would go, she resolved to try a little harder.

~*~*~

Gabriel bought the tickets for their movie, thinking that a scary movie would be best just incase Desiree decided she needed to jump in his lap if she got scared. He laughed at himself for such a stupid thought. He reminded himself that she was only doing this to get back at him for that morning.

"You want snacks?" he asked her as he walked to where she stood waiting for him.

She glanced around the lobby and checked to see how many people would see what she was about to do. There were two guys and a girl at the concession stand, an old guy taking the tickets and some kids playing the arcade games in the corner.

"Yea," she said as she twirled a stand of hair around her finger. She felt the butterflies flutter in her stomach, but she pushed them aside knowing that she couldn't back down now. She glanced down at his crotch before sauntering to the concession stand. Gabriel watched as she bent from the waist and put her forearms on the counter.

His breath caught in his throat. From here he could see clear up her skirt to where her underwear had bunched in the crack of her ass. He felt the blood rush to his cock. He looked around to see if anyone could see her little display and smiled as he realized she was doing this all for him.

He slowly walked forward and watched as she shifted her weight so her skirt fluttered giving him an even better view. The closer he got to her the harder it became to contain himself. There wasn't much stopping him from running up behind her, pulling down her panties and ramming his cock into her tight pussy. But this wasn't the time or the place, and he had a better idea. He smiled as he realized that was the second time he wanted to take her today.

~*~*~

"Oh gosh," Desiree thought. "What the hell am I doing? Until this morning I hadn't put on a skirt in more than 11 months. Now I'm bent over with my ass hanging out in front of my brother's best friend." She was about to stand up when she felt Gabriel's hand on her hip.

She felt him slowly ease himself up against her ass. It was her turn for her breath to catch in her throat as she felt him press his now raging hard on in to the crack of her ass. As if moving on its own, her hips began to move in small circles on Gabriel's cock. She started to rub harder until Gabriel let out a grunt, snapping her back to reality. She stood slowly and turned to face him.

The butterflies in her stomach felt as if they would fly out of her mouth if she opened it, but she had to. "I'm not impressed with the snack selection." She said, as she looked him in the eye. "I've had bigger and better snacks on a worse day." Deliberately looking down at his crotch and winking, she turned and walked towards the theatre to leave Gabriel standing in the lobby with his dick about to break the zipper on his pants.

Gabriel took a minute to compose himself before he followed her into the theatre. Before he wasn't sure if it was a good idea to be alone with her in the dark, now he knew it wasn't a good idea. As he stepped into the dark theatre he had to wait a minute to let his eyes adjust. He found the seat where Desiree was sitting and started to make his way to the centre of the theater. The lights dimmed further as the 'Feature Presentation' screen came up.

He sat heavily in the seat next to Desiree and with his eyes on the screen he leaned into her and whispered, "You are playing with fire darling, if you keep it up you are gonna get burned." He made sure he kept his eyes glued to the screen.

"And what are you gonna do about it, Tiger?"

"I'm gonna spank you. That's what I'm gonna do. Then I'm gonna make you wish you never started this little game."

Desiree laughed; not because she thought it was funny but because she knew he was a man of his word. Suddenly visions of her pressed flat across his lap rubbing against his prick popped into her mind.

"I'm not playin' games." She didn't mean to say it, it just kinda popped out. Now she knew she would have to take this as far as he was willing to go.

As the movie played and got more involved she forgot Gabriel was sitting next to her, and Gabriel was thankful that in the dark she couldn't see that his erection hadn't gone down at all. He watched her out of the corner of his eye as she got more and more into the movie. She jumped a few times but nothing too serious. He laughed at himself as he prayed she got scared enough to jump into his lap.

He kept trying to tell himself that she was just a kid and this was all in good fun, but that excuse was reaching its limit. Gabriel's heart hammered in his chest when he looked down and realized that Desiree's skirt had ridden completely up. She was unconsciously shaking her legs as she watched the movie, and it left her completely exposed.

Gabriel wasn't sure how long he stared at the material that was separating him form her pussy, but she suddenly jumped startling him from his thoughts. His eyes traveled up her body and stopped on her rock hard nipples. For the first time he realized how cold it was in the theater and he thanked his lucky stars.

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers
12