Desiree's Star Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,169 Followers

She just let Gabriel maul her in the hallway of her brother's apartment building, and he was calling some other woman hunnie. He never called her hunnie. As far as she was concerned she didn't even know the word hunnie was in his vocabulary.

Desiree stared at Gabriel's back willing him to drop dead. No one had ever made her feel as used and humiliated as he had in the last few weeks. Her stomach continued to churn as she thought he would have taken her in the hallway if they hadn't been interrupted, and his "hunnie" would have been none the wiser as she waited for him to come home.

Bile rose in Desiree's throat as she thought about how easy she had made it for him. In retrospect, she barely put up a fight, and was putty in his hands. For a moment, she thought of her brother and prayed that he wasn't as sadistic with women as his best friend was. She prayed that her brother had a little more respect for them. If Gabriel could play these games with his best friend's little sister, Desiree couldn't imagine what he was capable of doing to a woman he just met.

As she picked her bag up off the floor, she watched as a fresh tear splashed the tiled floor. No one had ever provoked this much emotion from Desiree, and as she turned her back to Gabriel, she promised herself that no one else ever would. This was exhausting.

Desiree stalked off down the hall leaving Gabriel still talking to his "hunnie".

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,169 Followers
12