Desiree's Star Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,169 Followers

Desiree waited a few minutes more and he didn't disappoint. She didn't have to turn around to know it was him that stepped up behind her, she could smell his aftershave.

"It doesn't have to be like this Desiree."

"Like what?" she asked innocently.

"Seriously. If you would just talk to me. Like a real conversation, you would see that a lot of this is just a big misunderstanding." Misunderstanding? Desiree thought. She thought she understood what was going on perfectly well.

"We are talking."

Gabriel sighed jamming his hands in his pockets. He was getting very frustrated with her. "Lets go some where else and talk ok?"

"I'm staying at my brother's tonight. You can call me if you want to."

Gabriel's face brightened, as he nodded his head ok.

Desiree finally turned toward Gabriel under the guise of looking for her brother. "Blondie is waiting for you. You should probably get going," she said in a quiet voice.

She looked Gabriel in the eye and he looked like he wanted to tell her something but instead closed his mouth. He would have enough time to talk to her tonight.

She'd never seen him looking so...different. She wondered if it was because of what she did to him outside or if there was something else going on. She reasoned she would figure out when he called her...if he called her.

The valet pulled the car around just as Scott emerged from inside. She was certain he had been standing there watching the two of them because his timing was too perfect. He said nothing as they both got in the car and drove off.

~*~*~

"Scotty, I need some clothes," Desiree said when they stepped into the apartment. It was the first thing she'd said since they left the charity dinner and Scott was glad they were finally talking again.

"Go get them," he said as he shed his tuxedo jacket and loosened his bowtie. He kicked off his shoes and watched as his sister padded barefoot down the hall toward his bedroom. Images of his sister in his bedroom stripping off that tight dress flashed in his mind. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat down on the couch pushing the images from his mind.

She came out a couple minutes later wearing his old college t-shirt and a pair of his boxers. She grabbed herself a beer, grabbed her cell phone and walked toward the couch.

"Uh Dessie," he said, his throat drying. "I think you should roll those boxers up a little more."

"Why?" she asked looking down at her crotch.

"Because those are men's boxers and there's an opening in the crotch." He didn't wanna tell her that he could see her smooth mound from where he was sitting, but judging by the way her face heated, he guessed he didn't have to.

"Oh..." she put her beer down and rolled the boxers up tighter. Now they showed off the bottoms of her ass cheeks, but she'd rather have that than show her brother her pussy.

She sat down next to her brother on the couch as he started channel surfing. "Aren't you gonna change?"

"Not yet," he said." When I change I'm goin to bed." Desiree nodded and they both continued to watch TV.

Desiree tried not to make a show of glancing at her cell phone so often, but she couldn't help but think Gabriel wasn't going to call. She chided herself for thinking he would.

The clock was flashing 2:37am when her brother finally said goodnight. He left Desiree sitting on the couch illuminated by only the television. Desiree sat clutching her phone in her palm flicking it open and closed while staring blank faced at the TV. She sat like that for almost an hour when she decided to go to sleep. She flicked off the TV and stretched out on the couch trying to convince herself that Gabriel would call.

"Scotty, are you awake?"

"Yes." She knew he wasn't but was happy he didn't tell her to go away.

"Can I sleep in here with you?"

He moved to one side of his bed and told her to get in. "I only sleep in boxers." He said rubbing his eyes. He looked so cute, Desiree thought. Just like he did when they were little. He looked so innocent when he slept.

"I usually only sleep in a t-shirt." Desiree didn't take off her brother's boxers, which he was pleased with. He wasn't sure he'd be able to contain himself if she had.

She lay in bed next to him, and he felt she might talk to him under the cover of darkness. "Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked quietly. When she didn't respond, he thought she'd already drifted off to sleep.

"He told me he'd call," she said quietly into her pillow.

"Something probably came up."

"Like his dick, he's probably fucking blondie right about now."

"That's not fair. He wouldn't do that."

"How do you know," she asked hurt.

"Because he's my best friend and despite how things look, he's trying to do the right thing."

"What are you talking about?"

"Just give it time Desiree and you'll see he's not as bad as you think he is."

"Why is everyone sticking up for him?" she asked, her voice rising. "I hate him."

"No you don't," he said as he pulled her closer. "Just give him a chance and everything will be fine."

"You must think I'm pathetic."

"Not at all," he said giving her a squeeze.

Desiree snuggled into her brother's bare chest. "Then why wont you tell me what's goin on?"

"Because its not mine to tell."

Desiree sighed and ran her fingers along his chest. Scott stiffened under her touch trying not to do anything that would cause his already throbbing penis to jump. He willed it not to grow, because he was sure that if it did, it would touch his sister, and that was definitely not what she needed right now.

Desiree got closer by putting a leg over his as she continued to run her nails along his chest. She stopped when she heard him gasp and asked him what was wrong.

"Uh, you're gonna have to stop doing that," he said shyly.

"What?" she asked leaning up to look at his face.

His face heated further. "The finger thing." First she looked confused, then when it registered, she looked embarrassed.

"Sorry," she said snatching her hand back. "I didn't realize."

"Its okay," he laughed. "The same thing would happen to any warm blooded male."

He felt some of the tension leave his body when she smiled and asked if she could still sleep with him. Scott said of course.

Desiree turned on her side and slid to the very edge of the bed. Scott pulled her back to him, telling her she didn't have to run from him and he spooned against her back. He kissed her hair and said goodnight.

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,169 Followers
12