Desiree's Star Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,169 Followers

Desiree let out a frustrated groan as she looked around the apartment. Boxes were stacked everywhere the eye could see. The contents of each box had been neatly written on their side. Clearly, someone was moving. Desiree slammed the door, shoved past Gabriel and headed straight for the kitchen.

"All the alcohols been packed," Gabriel, said reading her thoughts. She stopped and turned towards him, not sure what to say.

"Movin' in with Blondie?" Desiree couldn't help herself.

"I'm moving in with a woman, but it's not her."

Desiree threw her arms up in the air thinking the hits just keep on commin.

Desiree watched as Gabriel gingerly made his way to the couch and sat down. Gabe may have won the scuffle at the bar but Christian had gotten in some good licks.

She disappeared into the kitchen and Gabriel could hear her rummaging through drawers and prayed she wasn't looking for a steak knife. He was relieved when she came back a few minutes later with ice in a bag and a wet dishcloth.

"There's blood on your face," she as she handed the cloth to him. Gabriel tried to read her expression but couldn't. He figured he should get right to the point. He took a deep breath and ran the damp cloth across his face. He could feel the encrusted blood slowly working its way loose from his skin. Gabriel chanced another glance at Desiree. She wouldn't even look at him.

"Desiree," he began.

"Who are you moving in with Gabe?"

Gabriel took a deep breath and released it with a humorless laugh. "My mother." he watched as shock registered on Desiree's face. This wasn't the way he wanted to tell her, but beggars can't be choosers. At least she was talking to him.

"Remember how she had cancer a few years back?" Desiree nodded not liking where this was going. "Well they thought they got it all and they didn't. The cancers back and its terminal. She's decided not to fight it this time. She said she's sick of fighting," he remembered with a sad smile.

Desiree didn't know what to say, so she said nothing.

"That woman who you keep seeing with me, Blondie, that's my cousin Hannah. Everyone calls her Hunnie because she's so sweet." Gabriel looked up to see Desiree's face and could see the wheels turning in her head. Now she knew who it was on the phone that night in the hallway at her brother's apartment. Her face flushed in shame as he continued. "My cousin is staying at a hotel until I move out of here. She's gonna sublet this place while I move in with mom."

Desiree's heart was breaking. She hated the heaviness in Gabriel's voice. She stood and looked down at the defeated figure sitting before her and hated herself for jumping to conclusions. This entire time, she'd been so worried about him being with another woman, and she'd forgotten to be a friend.

"Why didn't you tell me Gabe?" she said in a hushed voice trying to hold back her tears. The last thing he'd want is to think she'd pitied him.

"Not something I like talking about."

Desiree watched as he slumped over and leaned forward with his elbows on his knees and his hands holding his head. She crossed the room and stood in between his legs. She gently ran her fingers through his hair and lightly massaged his scalp with her fingers. Her breath left her as he silently wrapped his arms around her waist crushing her to him.

"Your brother knows," he continued as he hugged himself into her stomach. "So does your mom. She spends time with my mom sometimes during the afternoon while I'm at work. Don't be mad at them be mad at me. I didn't want them to tell you. I didn't want you to look at me like everyone else does and feel sorry for me."

Desiree smiled into his hair. "I don't feel sorry for you Gabriel," she said honestly. "I feel like an asshole for making this whole situation about me."

"It was about you," he said wickedly as he looked up at her. "I'm flattered to know you've been thinking about me so much."

Desiree pinched his arm.

"Ouch," he said pulling her down onto his lap. His strong hands wrapped around her thighs and pulled her legs onto either side of his body.

"That night," he started seriously.

Desiree tried to shush him and tell him it didn't matter, but he kept talking.

"That night I didn't mean to leave you. I meant what I said to you when I woke up, but that's when the hospital called and said they had my mother. She'd called 911 while I was with you. That's why I left," he said after a beat. "That's the only reason why I left."

The vulnerability in Gabriel's eyes was melting Desiree's heart. In that moment nothing else mattered but them. She felt lost in the expanse of his gaze thinking that she didn't like feeling this helpless.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her. It was slow and deep and full of emotion. Desiree's breath caught in her throat when she felt his hips wantonly grinding into hers. Her fingers twirled in his hair, as his hands began to explore her sides. He ignored the screaming pain in his body as he stood and lifted her with him.

"Stand up," he said huskily.

Desiree untangled her legs from around his waist and sensuously slid down his body as her feet searched for the floor. She stood still and watched as Gabriel reached for the bottom of her wife beater and began to expose her soft flesh. He dropped down to his knees with a wince and kissed and licked his way to the valley between her breasts. He pulled her shirt over her head and twisted her arms in the material so she couldn't get free.

He smiled wickedly at her as panic flashed in her eyes. "It's my turn to have fun, little one." Desiree's eyes widened. She should have known he was going to get her back for the stunt she pulled at the charity dinner.

Completely helpless, Desiree watched as Gabriel turned his attention to her jeans. He tugged her belt loose, popped the buttons and slid the zipper down. He peeled her jeans from her hips and kissed the trembling flesh of her belly. He could smell her arousal, and felt himself grow harder in his pants. He removed her shoes and socks and stood to tower over her.

He gawked as her breasts heaved up and down with each raspy breath she took. She stood now clad only in her red bra and black panties, her body trembling with anticipation before him. Gabriel grasped onto her shoulders roughly and spun her around. He smiled as a gasp escaped Desiree's lips as he pushed firmly on her back and bent her over the side of the couch. He couldn't imagine a woman looking better in any other position.

Gabriel stepped up behind her and roughly kneaded the firm mounds of her ass. He traced his fingers along the outside of her panties and smiled as she wiggled her ass, trying to make him touch more. He kicked her feet apart and lightly drew his fingertips along the insides of her thighs, stopping before her apex.

"Do you want this?" he growled into her ear as he roughly massaged her mound, mashing her clit through her panties. He got his answer when she shoved her ass against his hand and grunted. He traced her slit with his fingers making sure her panties were completely soaked with her juices.

Gabriel was enjoying this very much.

Desiree was breathing heavily when he ripped her panties off her body and kissed the red marks he made on her butt. He pulled her pussy lips apart and blew on her shining pearl, rousing a moan from her throat. Gabriel licked the length of her slit, refusing to touch her clit, knowing it was going to drive her crazy.

He dipped two fingers into her hot channel and found the small spot that made her legs shake. He continued his ministrations until he could feel her walls starting to clench his fingers and he clamped her clit between his lips and furiously flicked it with his tongue.

He spotted the bag of ice she'd brought him for his face and got a nasty idea. Without removing his fingers, he grabbed an ice cube with his free hand and slipped it into his mouth. He sucked on the ice for a second making sure his tongue was nice and cold.

With a sensuous grin, he pulled his fingers out Desiree, and before she had time to protest, he pressed his cold tongue flat against her clit. Gabriel had to hold onto her legs as her hips began to buck and shake.

He was actually surprised at how loud she screamed, but he didn't stop. He prided himself on his abilities to pleasure a woman, and Desiree's screams assured him it was a job well done. He stood over her shaking form and finally unzipped his pants. He was so hard it physically hurt.

Gabriel stepped up behind Desiree, the rough material of his jeans tickling her sensitive skin. He rubbed the head of his swollen cock against her pussy lips gathering wetness as he leaned over her body and freed her breasts from her bra. He twisted and pinched her rigid nipples as he ground his pelvis into hers.

Desiree's body was moving on its own accord now. Her legs were shaking with the effort to keep her hips moving in time with Gabriel's. Her heart was beating so hard she thought it was about to pop out of her chest. If this were the way she was going to die, she'd die happy. Moans were escaping her throat she didn't know she was capable of making.

Gabriel kissed her back as he continued to grind into her ass crack.

"Now," she said breathlessly.

"Now what little one?" he asked teasingly.

"Fuck me. Please. Just do it." Gabriel smiled and obliged.

He slammed into her with one fluid hard motion. Having only been penetrated once, she was still impossibly tight, and Gabriel had to concentrate as to not to cum too soon. He pumped slowly at first, trying to memorize every sensation and grip her pussy was making around his cock. He watched as the sweat beaded on her back and rolled down her sides. Her hands were still bound behind her back, when he grabbed a handful of her long brown hair. The arch in her back made her tighter, and Gabriel had slow down to keep from exploding inside her.

Desiree was moaning loudly, and she could feel the beginnings of her orgasm approaching. Her toes were curling as the tingling sensation started in her feet and slowly worked its way up her legs. Her stomach was clenching and her breath was coming in gasps. She could see little white dots starting to dance in front of her eyes, and she feared she was going to pass out -- she didn't want to miss a thing.

She lifted her hips to meet Gabriel's thrusts and changed the angle at which he was penetrating her. She could feel him bottoming out now, and she knew she was going to be sore in the morning.

Gabriel could feel himself beginning to loose control. He pounded her harder and faster, the sounds of their love making filling the room. He let go of her hair and put both hands on her hips and closed his eyes as he pounded into her. He could feel her walls starting to grip him again and tried to hold off until she came.

Desiree jerked her hips, setting Gabriel off. Rope after rope of Gabriel's thick hot cum pumped into Desiree's pussy, setting off her own orgasm. They were both breathing heavily now as Gabriel lay on top of Desiree's back kissing her neck. When he felt his legs would support him, he stood and untied Desiree's arms. He pulled her up off the couch and turned her around. Desiree immediately burst into giggles.

"What's so funny?" he asked concerned. That's not usually the reaction he got after fucking a woman. Desiree laughed harder.

"What? What is it?"

"I'm exhausted," she said between gasps, "and you still have all your clothes on." In his haste to fuck her, Gabriel hadn't bothered to take off his clothes. He smiled back at her as her laughter caught on.

"I've never had a woman laugh at me after sex," he finally managed, as he pulled her into his chest.

"She must have been doing it behind your back," she said with a grin. "I can remember this one time, in my room, this total stud fucked my brains out. I never saw him again though. He left before I woke up. If you find him, can you tell him I'm available?" Gabriel narrowed his eyes as he pinched her bottom.

"Ouch!" she said laughing. "On the other hand, you might do."

"Oh thanks," he said rolling his eyes.

Desiree slipped away from him and headed for his bedroom. He watched her ass sway as she walked.

"I'm assuming your bed isn't packed right?" she asked breaking him from his thoughts.

"What do you have in mind?" Gabriel said as he followed her down the hall.

"Sleep. I'm tired."

He watched as she retreated into his bedroom. For the first time in a long time, he wanted a woman to spend the entire night in his bed. Usually he fucked them at their place so he could slip out in the middle of the night. But now, he wanted this beauty in his bed. Possibly forever.

Gabriel followed her into the room and watched as this freshly fucked beauty climbed into his bed. She looked like a goddess with her hair spilled out on the pillow below her. As he shed his clothing, he watched her eyes roaming over his body. They took in his muscled chest, the bruises forming on his face and ribs, his flat stomach, his strong arms and his semi-erect cock.

He climbed into the bed next to Desiree and smiled when she snuggled up to him.

"Now what?" she asked in a small voice.

"Now we sleep, little one." He knew that wasn't what she was asking, but he was tired.

Desiree closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep knowing he avoided answering her question, but didn't care at the moment. She didn't want to ruin what just happened between them.

"In the morning," she said to herself as she drifted off to sleep. "Everything will be fine in the morning..."

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,169 Followers
12