Desiree's Star Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers

"No, seriously Gabe lets go inside. Anyone could walk along and see us."

Gabriel laughed in her ear as he leaned forward and planted gentle kisses on her neck and ear. He could feel the tension leaving her body, and he knew that no matter what she said, she wanted this. Her body was telling him so. He heard a moan escape her lips as he pushed her hair to the side and continued to kiss along the base of her neck and breathe in her scent.

Just when Desiree thought he was satisfied with kissing her, she felt a hand start to make its way lower and lower down her waist. He slid a rough hand under her shirt and palmed her smooth skin, relishing in how soft she was.

Gabriel quickly popped the button on her jeans and Desiree's hips bucked involuntarily at the sudden and unexpected intrusion into her pants. She didn't even have enough time to protest before she felt his fingers dancing inside her pants. She groaned as he discovered just how excited she was to have his body mashed up against her.

The fact that they were standing in plain sight had been forgotten by both of them, now only focused on Desiree's pleasure. Gabriel grinned as he felt Desiree's juices flood his hand. He hadn't been this aroused in a long time. The sight of her struggling to hold the box with her messy hair and exasperated expression was the sexiest sight Gabriel had ever seen. Seeing her bent over the bed of the truck was just the push he needed to let his lust take over.

His middle and ring finger spread her wetness around as he ground the heel of his hand into her clit. He felt her shudder as he applied the right amount of pressure to the swollen nub.

"C'mon baby," he coaxed. "Cum for me Dessie." Gabriel heard her whimper as her body started to clench around his fingers. He swirled two fingers inside her while massaging her clit and could tell by her ragged breathing that she was loving it. "Now baby. Make me happy. Cum for me." Gabriel removed his fingers from her hot tunnel and concentrated on her clit. Rubbing harder and harder now, Gabriel could see the flush beginning to rise in the back of her neck and he rubbed her as fast as the confinement of her pants would allow.

Gabriel held onto her shoulders as he felt her body begin to quake and shiver. Desiree came with several loud grunts as she flooded Gabriel's hand with her cum. She slumped over the bed of her truck trying to catch her breath. Mini convulsions wracked her body as Gabriel buttoned her pants back like nothing happened. He brought his fingers to mouth and licked them clean.

"Tasty for now, but I may need the entrée a little later. Wadda you say, baby? Up for more?"

Desiree could barely muster a response as she nodded her head. "Good, now lets go get the rest of those boxes.

~*~*~

"So," Desiree asked as she plopped down on the foot of her bed. "I know you didn't come here to help move boxes, so what did you want?"

"You," Gabriel replied as he stretched himself out on her bed.

Desiree flashed him a warning glare. "What's on your mind?"

"When are you leaving for school?" Desiree's stomach tightened. She'd been dreading this conversation and she wasn't sure if she was in the right mind to deal with it. "A few days."

Gabriel nodded, and she wasn't sure what that meant. "What are we doing tonight?" All the air left Desiree's lungs. She wasn't sure if it was because she'd predicted this, or if was because she was disappointed.

"I don't care," she said getting up from her bed. The last place she wanted to be with him was the bed where he took her virginity. As much as she had prepared herself for this, she still felt betrayed.

"I feel like pizza," he said shifting himself on her bed.

"Whatever, lets just go."

Gabriel sensed the shift in Desiree's mood and knew it was because of him, but how was that conversation supposed to end? For someone who had so much experience talking to women, his mouth and brain always seemed to fail him around Desiree.

Reluctantly he got off the bed and followed her out the room.

They sat across from each other munching on their pizza in relative silence, until Gabriel couldn't stand it anymore.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." He knew that was the wrong thing to say the moment the words left his lips. If she didn't want him to know, he'd never get it out of her.

"When do you graduate?"

"May." Great, Gabriel thought. They were at the one-word responses. "What are you doing after school?"

"Dunno."

"Are you moving back home?"

"Dunno." Gabriel was starting to get frustrated.

Desiree watched as Gabriel's jaw tightened she knew she was being ridiculous, but she didn't care. She was getting something other than a sexual response out of him, and it felt wonderful.

"You have class everyday of the week?"

"Monday through Friday."

"Can I come visit you on the weekends?" He thought he saw relief flash in her eyes, but it was gone too soon for him to really tell.

"If you want to." Desiree nodded because she wasn't sure what else to say.

They finished their pizza and left without a word. Gabriel drover her home, and before he'd brought the car to a complete stop she had the door open and was ready to hop out. He stopped short, thinking she'd jump out while the car was still moving, and she hit the pavement running.

"Talk to you later," she said over her shoulder and she jogged up to the front door. Before he could process what happened she disappeared through the front door. Gabriel shook his head and drove off.

~*~*~

Desiree stood in her driveway with all her stuff packed on the back of her truck. She kissed her parents and promised she'd call them when she got to school. She turned to her brother promised she'd scout the sororities for fresh meat for him. As she said her last goodbyes she looked around hoping to see Gabriel's truck rolling down the street. When she didn't, she climbed into her truck and backed out the driveway.

If he wasn't going to show up, he shouldn't have told her he would of. She shook her head as she jumped on the interstate heading for her school. Concentrating on the road had finally pushed Gabriel from her mind when her phone chimed. She clicked it open and saw she had a new text message from Gabe. She contemplating not reading it, but curiosity got the best of her.

She read the text three times to be sure what it said and clicked it shut. 'Have fun at school, I'm still at work," was all it said.

"Whatever," she said out loud to no one. She shook Gabriel from her head and pressed harder on the accelerator. The faster she got to school, the faster she could forget all about him.

~*~*~

Gabriel sat at his desk literally drowning in paper work. Another large and important project had materialized out of thin air, and as usual he was appointed the front runner. There was no way he could leave now, and he probably should have called Desiree and explained that to her, but figured a text would hold her over until he got a minute to make the phone call. Too many people were trampling in and out of his office for the conversation he was finally ready to have with her. He glanced at the clock, took a deep breath and dove into the mounds of work that needed to be finished in the shortest amount of time possible, the flowers and gift he'd bought for Desiree forgotten in the corner.

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers
12