Desiree's Star Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers

When Desire found the strength to moan yes, he ground his hips into hers. He grabbed her swollen pearl and rolled it between his fingers loving the way it made her body respond. Her head was thrown back in ecstasy and she was screaming his name.

Gabriel slammed into Desiree as hard and fast as he could removing his hand so his pelvic bone would mash her clit each time their hips met. He could feel his orgasm rising now and this time, he didn't want to wait.

Gabriel grunted and told her he was going to cum. She met his thrusts with her hips and they fucked like they'd been doing it for years. Knowing how sensitive her nipples were, he rested her legs on his shoulders, and just before he was about to cum, he grabbed a nipple with each hand and twisted. He wanted to make sure she came at the same time he did. Gabriel was handsomely rewarded as her pussy began squeeze, milking him for his own cum.

With several erratic thrusts, and a loud grunt, he felt the cum begin to rise from his balls. He buried himself deep inside Desiree as rope after rope of his hot sticky cum shot inside her. He leaned forward and rested his head on her chest and wrapped his arms around her. He couldn't help but think this was the only place he wanted to be.

They both lay on the kitchen table basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Desiree smiled to herself as she thought this all started because she wanted soup. As Gabriel's softening cock slipped out of her, he scooped her up off the table and carried her back to the bedroom. Gently, he lay her down and climbed into bed next to her.

He took care in sliding her shorts down her hips, and pulling her shirt over her head and discarded them in a pile across the room. He rolled onto his side, and pulled Desiree's naked body against his as they both fell asleep in her bed.

That afternoon they made love three more times, each time more passionate. They were both covered in markings from the other. Desiree had bruises and bite marks on her neck; Gabriel had scratch marks down his back and arms.

They each took turns controlling the others pleasure. Sometimes it was Desiree on top using Gabriel for only her satisfaction, her head thrown back, mouth and eyes opened wide. Other times it was Gabriel sliding into her from behind as he played with her clit while she moaned into her pillow.

She'd woken up for their third round of love making with Gabriel's twitching cock nestled between pussy lips as they both slept. If she hadn't been there to experience it, she wouldn't have thought two people could have such intense sex three times in one day.

As the sun was finally setting, they realized they had to separate so Gabriel could get back home. As he pulled on his clothes and ran his fingers through his hair, he told her he'd call her. She smiled and believed he had every intention of doing it, but probably wouldn't get around to it for another week or so. She shrugged her shoulders and didn't really mind. Now that they both knew where they stood, a phone call didn't seem all that important.

Gabriel gave Desiree a long goodbye kiss, as he stood halfway out the front door of her apartment. He was very happy he'd come...and in more ways than one. Gabriel got to his truck and pulled away feeling very satisfied with himself.

~*~*~

"You're coming home for your mothers birthday right?" Gabriel asked several weeks later as he tried to balance the phone between his ear and his shoulder.

"Of course, what kind of daughter would I be if I didn't? Besides, I'm thinking of bringing some laundry too." Gabriel laughed.

"You won't need clothes if you stay with me." Now it was Desiree's turn to laugh.

"Is that all I'm good for?" she asked.

"Believe me, my girlfriend is good for more than that. She makes a mean grilled cheese."

"Ha. Ha," she said without humor. He was forever making fun of her non-existent cooking skills. "I should be there in about an hour and a half."

"Good, I can't wait to see you. I'm gonna try to sneak out of the office a little early, so I should see you there."

"Maybe I should pay a visit to your office and you can put in for over time. I've always wanted to do it on your desk." Gabriel felt his pants tighten.

"Don't start something you aren't prepared to finish. I need to stay focused." Desiree chuckled and told him she'd see him later, and they disconnected.

~*~*~*~

Despite the fact that it was her mother's birthday, Desiree's mom was eagerly awaiting Desiree at the front door to hear the details of her daughters new relationship. She beamed with happiness as she let her daughter into the house.

"So," she said when her daughter didn't immediately offer up any details.

"Happy Birthday!" Desiree exclaimed, knowing that changing the subject wasn't going to work.

"Thank you sweetie, but you know what I mean. How is it with you and Gabe?"

Desiree exhaled and smiled. She knew this was coming, and strangely she was excited to tell her mother all about it.

"Well, it's amazing. Who knew?" her mother smiled like she did. "Its like he's a different person now."

"He's in love." Desiree scoffed.

"Love is a bit strong, isn't it mother?"

Her mother smiled like she knew something Desiree didn't, but said nothing else.

It was strange to have the family seated around the dining room table for dinner with Gabriel's arm draped around Desiree. Desiree's father acknowledged their relationship, but didn't make eye contact with anyone to convey how he felt about it. He kept his face planted in his plate so he could focus on his food. Desiree guessed his silence was approval.

Scott sat next to Desiree grinning like a fool. Each time he'd see Gabriel's hand drawing lazy circles on her shoulder, he'd poke her in the ribs with his elbow and grin. She guessed Scott was happy they'd finally settled their differences and stopped fighting.

"So Desiree, did you figure out what you want to do after school?" Gabriel asked after dinner and cake was eaten and gifts were given.

"Why do you keep asking me? I still have 2 months left of school. I don't know." She was getting frustrated that he kept asking her.

Everyone was still sitting around the table, and suddenly everyone became very quiet.

"Well," he started. "I wanted to know if you would come with me."

"Where?" Desiree was confused.

"Well, the company is promoting me. I'll be making more money, but I have to move to Georgeton." Desiree just looked at him with surprise. "And I want you to come with me."

Georgeton was better than 200 miles away. Desiree was stunned.

"And I'm only asking you now because I want you to think about it. I was gonna postpone the move until you graduated."

Desiree looked around and saw everyone's eyes glued on her; everyone eagerly awaiting her response.

"Really?" she asked amazed. "You want me to come with you?" Gabriel grinned his sly smile.

"I'd need somebody to pick on," he said as he pulled her hair.

"What would I do?"

"Anything you wanted. It doesn't matter, we've got the rest of our lives to figure it out."

Desiree's heart thumped in her chest as she looked around at her family members waiting in anticipation for her answer. "You all knew didn't you?"

With big grins, they all smiled, even her father. "Of course we knew," her mother chimed in.

"You don't have to answer now, but I need an answer sometime soon. I need to tell them whether I'm moving or taking a pay cut to stay here."

Desiree beamed. "Of course I'd go with you!" She said throwing her arms around him. She'd never been so happy.

Gabriel tugged on her hair and kissed her lightly on the lips. As if the final matter of the day had been settled, the conversation turned back to light chatter about when the two were moving and where they going to move.

The pair sat next to each other beaming. Finally, things were falling into place. As the family got up from the table and moved to the living room, the telephone rang.

"I'll get it," Desiree said as she made her way to the kitchen to get the phone.

"Hello?"

"Dessie, its Sissy. I'm coming home."

~*~*~

"Well, it looks like the house wont be so empty after all." Everyone stopped talking to look at Desiree, each trying to figure out why a phone call had changed her mind on moving with Gabriel.

"I'm still moving," she said with a wide grin. She thought she heard an audible sigh of relief from Gabriel. "But Sissy is coming home. She broke up with Tammy, her lesbian lover, and Tammy threw her out."

Desiree's mother clutched her chest. She loved her daughter with all her heart, but couldn't for the life of her understand her lifestyle.

"Well," her mother said, "things should certainly get more interesting around here."

THE END

Thanks for all the encouragement, and I hope that you all enjoyed the story. It took me forever to finish, but it finally done, and thanks for sticking with me this long.

~Hotsprings

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers
12