Desires

Story Info
Master and pony try new things.
3.6k words
3.74
24.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the night wore on Master and pony laid together intertwined and basking in the glow of a long session of hard rough sexual revelry and they spoke to one another of their fantasies and desires. They tried out many sexual games and but wanted to really heat things up and see how far they could stretch out knowing that at any point the safe word could be said and all would return to their reality of one another. Master and pony had tepidly shared many times of inviting another or more into their passions and exploring their sexual natures with same sex threesomes or more somes. Master often thought about holding another's mans cock, licking the balls and shaft and maybe even sucking the head of the cock, feeling the hard spongy pre-cumming head between his lips as pony holds and guides it into her Masters open mouth. And pony had described how she wants her Master to spread open a hot wet pussy for her to drive her tongue into and then purse her lips on the hard swollen clit as she slides her fingers in the cum filled cunt of another woman. As time progressed and the comfort level rose of inviting another to share their fantasies became closer to reality, they both spoke with a burning passion of their desires as the contemplated a safe and willing couple or partners. They thought of several possibilities.

Master met the woman while having coffee in the upscale BDSM sex shop he and pony frequented from time to time and she stated she would like to meet pony. pony stated she liked her Masters choice of the woman while talking with her Master about her sexual desires. Master approached the woman and she agreed after seeing video of pony servicing her Master at his command and knew pony was an excellent slave with impeccable training. The man pony chose for her Master was one pony played verbally with over a number of years and introduced him to her Master.

pony had helped her Master open up both figuratively and literately of accepting a cock into his ass and they fucked each other with a red double headed cock. Master had taken much more of it than anticipated and pony rocked her cock filled pussy into her Masters ass. She lubed him and readied him, sliding the long cock into his ass as his anal opening bloomed open to swallow the impressive length. Not only did her Masters ass open wide but so did his mind about accepting a live mans swollen cock pushing slowly into his ass, him feeling the cockhead spreading his anus open and pushing past the resistance and feeling the swelling of the man's cock deep in his bowels as his cock is swallowed by his pony.

As pony swallowed her Masters cock he felt the man's hand reach around and cup his balls pulling them up and gripping the base of his cock as pony worked her hot swollen mouth down the length of her Masters cock and watched the man's balls slap against her Masters swollen sack. pony enjoys seeing the swollen hard cock sawing into her Masters ass and watching the cum filled swollen balls begin to tighten up as the shaft almost pulled out and just leaving the swollen cum glistening plum in her Masters contracting anus. pony knew the man was about to release a large slippery, creamy load into her Masters ass and she began to feel the head of Masters cock swell in her throat and she sucked down to the base and felt his cock expand and explode into her throat. Pulling back pony accepts her mouth filling with his hot sweet load of cum. As pony savored the creamy load she watched the man's shaft expand and swell and the heavy cum filled balls begin to contract and pump her Masters ass full. Master felt the swelling in his ass and felt the scalding cum begin to fill his pleasure filled chute. Master tried to push back onto the exploding cock and felt his pony's hand grasp his balls keeping him in place, enjoying the look of her Masters face and the cock and cum filling his ass. When the man had completed dumping his load into the virgin ass of pony's Master, he begin to slip his pulsing cock out and felt the tightening ass try to grip and suck it back in. The man pulled free and Master felt the warm cum slide from his open ass and down over his balls and ponys tongue and open mouth slide up and over his cum covered sack. pony sucked and swirled her tongue over and over sucking and pulling on her Masters ball sack and feeling his pulled up tightened nuts bumping her lips and her Masters cock rubbing her throat.

Master leaned up and pulled ponys legs high into the air as she continued to suck and swallow the sticky hot cum sack and felt the ropes slide over her ankles and her wrists. Master tied ponys wrists to her ankles and she felt her ass being pulled up and a wedge pillow being placed under her hips exposing her puckered ass and swollen pussy for all to see. Master stayed where he was and pony continued to suck on him trying to get more into her cum filled mouth. pony knew her Master had a surprise for her and felt the soft warm hands of a woman begin to caress her ass, stroking her and cupping each cheek. The woman began to slowly pull pony's ass open wider exposing her soft dripping pink flesh of her swollen cunt. pony felt the hot breath of the woman blowing on her clit maddeningly with soft kisses between breathes. Just as pony wanted to scream out in frustration with her mouth full of balls she felt the wooden clothespins snapping on to her swollen lips at the bottom and more being alternately placed on each lip tight to the next until her pussy lips were completely lined.

Pony shuddered in pleasurable pain as the woman's soft hands began to caress each ass cheek softly with increasing roughness and felt the first blow of the wooden paddle across both upturned reddened globes of her ass. The crack of the paddle vibrated to the tip of pony's head and jarred her teeth but she knew better than to bite down on her Master's now swollen hanging balls. Another crack of the paddle had pony squirming and she felt her Masters hand smack her swollen nipples for moving and pony froze her squirming immediately. A cooling sensation began to spread across pony's ass and she felt the melting ice flow down her hot swollen ass cheeks and felt the ice cold glass anal plug begin to rub and probe her flexing rose bud. The woman's hands began to caress each hot and cold deeper reddening ass and pony moaned in pleasure as she felt the woman's hand gripping each cheek and kneed, pull and scratch at them. The unexpected and quick snap of the flogger caught her off guard and pony yelped in surprised and quickly felt another blow in response as she was warned to be quite as Master twisted each nipple between his finger tips and pulled up on them. Master then applied to each nipple the new suckers with rope attached between the two so he could pull at will on both while he spanked her lips with his cock.

pony felt the slim tip of the anal lube slide into her and begin to fill her tight ass readying her for the anal plug. The mystery woman slides the tube from pony's ass and drove her tongue into pony's ass, further lubing the wrinkled bud and continued to rim and ream pony. The large glass ass plug is pulled from the bucket of ice and slowly twirled around pony's ass and then the woman rams the plug home in a single push and pony's ass snaps closed gripping the plug in place, the cold radiating upward into pony's swollen and hot pussy once again causing pony to squirm even more than the last time. What pony doesn't realize is all the clothes pins are zippered up her dripping snatch when she feels the first snap off pulling at her tender lips and the blood rush back in to fill the numbed purpled lip. pony shudders and then she squeals in painful pleasure as each pins snaps off in alternating succession and her pussy gushes in wave after wave of dripping orgasm. The woman slowly and deliberately starts at the base of the butt plug and begins to lick and suckle one at a time each of pony's angry swollen lips carefully avoiding the hard pulsing clit. Taking the leather bound pussy paddle begins to tap at pony's pussy once again missing her clit, one, two, three, four, five agonizing slow swats and then to pony's proud clit sending her in to orgasmic convulsions.

Master slides his from pony's hot wet mouth and tells her to close her eyes. Pony obeys and she feels her Master move of the bed and all is quite. She feels her Masters hands entwines his fingers into her hair and pulls her head up and slides the eye cover onto her closed eyes and instructed to keep them closed despite the covering and pony moves her head in compliance. A minute passes then three and finally pony can no longer guess other then what she believes to be a very long time with her ankles still bound to her wrists and her legs folded back. She feels the wedge being removed from under her hips and her ankles being release from her wrists. Master instructs pony to keep her hands by her side and her legs draped over the side of the bed. pony then feels the leather shackles being placed around her ankles and hears a clip snap closed and feels her hips being raised off the floor back into the air and rather than folded back they are straight up and secured by a rope over the metal cross bars above the bed and wedge replaced. Next she feels a wide leather strap being slide under her waist and her wrists being secured by leather hospital wrist restraints and snapped into the leather waist belt effectively keeping pony's arms at her sides. The woman straddles pony's head with her hot moist cunt inches above pony's nose and cock sucking plumped full lips, glistening from her Masters cum. pony feels the soft hands of a woman pushing her large Double D breasts together and then her Masters hands wrapping the rough manila rope tightly around each tit and then figure eight then together. Each nipple is then pulled high by the woman's hands and her Master applies her favorite tweezer clamps and trails the cold metal chain down her belly and the third tweezer is applied to her clit.

Master moves to the foot of the bed and begins to spank her clit with the head of his swollen manhood as the woman lowers herself down onto pony's nose and mouth. pony's feels and smells the woman's not unpleasant but scented asshole begin to slowly rock back and forth across her slight aquiline nose and pony breathes deep and slides her tongue out tasting her first woman. The woman's pussy begins to flow and her clit engorges and is a bit larger than normal, fat and long enough to be suckled on and pursed between pony's lips, so she is able to flick it back and forth with her tongue. She grinds her pussy into pony's mouth hard and rocking back and forth across pony's nose forcing it deeper in to her ass. pony smiles inwardly relishing the sweet aroma and very light musky smell of her first cunt eating experience. It doesn't take long with pony's talented tongue that the woman begins to cum squeezing pony's head and spanking her tied and swollen succulent breast. Seeing the woman begin to cum, Master slams his cock into his pony's open and swollen pussy, balls deep in one thrust and pushes upward against her plump g-spot.

pony is in heaven between the spanking , the bindings and servitude of being a cum-slut for her Master and she begins to quake in ready orgasm. Master continues to saw into his pony, harder and harder with each thrust forcing pony's tongue and nose deeper in to the woman's flowing orifices. Master begins to see the crimson blush of pleasure sweep across pony's neck and chest and knows she is about to let go with an even more powerful orgasm and he withdraws his cock from her dripping cunt. pony shudders at the emptiness and instantly loses the rush cumming on. Again she feels the spanking of her Masters cock on her clit and the hard swats on her ass from the paddle, heating her ass once again. Master knows pony enjoys having her ass fucked hard after long hard spanking and he increases his tempo. Master has another surprise for her and full filling another secret desire.

As the woman finished cumming hard on pony's face she orders her to tongue her ass as pony did such an excellent job of driving her tongue in and out of her hot snatch and sucking and pleasuring her clit. The woman repositions herself over pony's hard tapered muscle and purrs with satisfaction as pony works her magical tongue in, around and over the receptive ass of the woman until she was satisfied.

The man who was chosen and fucked her Masters ass so he would and could understand the experiences of his pony and train her better and fulfill his desire, sat in the only chair of the room and watched the scene unfold and stroked his wide girth cock. The man approached as he waited for the signal from Master and helped place the body harness on pony after she was allowed to stand up and stretch her muscles from being bound up and fucked and pleasured without release of her pent up climax.

pony was lain back on the bed face down and the body harness d-rings were snapped and shackled up with rope suspended from the iron and steel custom framed bed and lifted up off the bed and she was blind folded again. Master slid pony's legs wide using the sliding rope system designed into their bed and pulled the butt plug ceremoniously from her ass, leaving her open and receptive. Master had the man slide under her and Master lowered her so that her breast crushed into the man's chest. Master grasped the man's cock and opened spread his pony's pussy open with the other and guided the thick cock into her dripping cunt. A first for the man who fucked her Masters cock-virgin ass with years of experience. Master knelt between their spread open legs and rubbed the man's balls and his pony's slippery cock filled pussy while thumbing her ass while spanking her ass with the other.

Master spread his legs as wide as he could between the outstretched legs of his pony and the women videoed Master as he spanked pony's bright red bottom and played with the man's balls and thumbed pony's ass. The woman continued to video and as Master gave pony her second desire of being double stuffed with cock as he slid into her open and ready asshole. pony moaned and cried out in pleasure as the two cocks were both fully seated inside of her pussy and ass. Master could feel the girth of the other cock as he began to pull out to the swollen dripping head of his cock before thrusting back in and a rhythm was quickly established. The woman continued to video and moved toward the head of the bed and slides her legs around the man's shoulders and to the side so pony could eat her pussy while being fucked by two cocks. Each time Master drove into her pony's ass her tongue slipped deeper into the woman's shaven pussy. Each person in harmony and giving deep sexual satisfaction to the other as cocks, pussies and tongues danced together.

The woman was first to cum and collapsed back onto the bed in satisfaction followed quickly by the man filling pony's pussy to overflowing, his cum pushing out the sides of his cock as he filled her with each stroke. Master felt the man's large heavy balls tighten up against his swinging sack as their cocks slid past one another to pleasure his pony. Master pulled his cock from pony's ass and slides his hand down to rub and pull the tightened balls of the man up against the pony cum filled pussy. Master then slipped the cock between his fingers and allowed the man to pull out of pony while keeping the hot slippery cum from spilling out. He man then slid out from under pony and moved towards the head of the bed where the woman lay with her legs spread wide and her cunt gapping and wanting the man's cock in her too. Master then took clothes pins and snapped them on pony's filled cunt, closing her and preventing the hot slippery cum from sliding out. pony was then lowered onto the bed and her ropes, harness and restraints removed and her eyes uncovered and rolled onto her back. Master positioned a pillow under her hips and slid between her inviting thighs.

The man and women then stood over pony and the woman positioned her hot wet snatch above pony's waiting and open lips and the man knelt and slide his hardening cock into her in one shove and his balls slapped against her clit and he held still as pony pleasured both with her hot wet kisses and willing mouth. Master removed the clothes pins from his pony's hot slippery cunt and quickly shoved his raging, dripping cock into her cum filled, sloppy seconds, pussy to experience a fresh hot load in his slave pony. Master's cock felt the man's cum again, only this time in his lover, confidant and partner and Master's cock was bathed in the combined slippery slime and it felt wonderful. Master thrust into his pony harder and harder and the creamy cum squirted and splashed his thighs and each time he shoved his hard cock in, more came out and covered him and his pony. It didn't take long for Master to shoot his load and refill pony's swollen pussy with a fresh batch of spunk. Master thrust hard and growled in his pony's ear as his orgasm washed over him and bit her shoulders and kissed and sucked on her neck and ears. pony continued to suck and lick the man's balls and cock plus the woman's creamy cum filled pussy. Master watched as the man shoved his girthy cock into the woman and saw the man's balls tighten and pull up into his body as he pumped a load of sweet cream into the woman. Master pulled forward and lick the man's tightened nut sack as pony sucked on the woman's clit and licked the thick white cream from around the mans shaft.

The woman and man continued to be sucked and cleaned by pony as Master slid down her body biting and licking her swollen nipples and down to her twice filled sloppy cunt and buried his face into her flowing nectar. Master sucked and reamed his pony's pussy with his tongue and then began to suck on her clit and slide his hand into her freshly eaten sloppy pussy and began to fist her for another first time of many that night. Master and pony quickly got into sync and as his hand rubbed over and over again on pony's g-spot her body tightened up, her pussy clamped down on her Masters hand and she burst into orgasm and squirted for the first time. Pussy juice, cum and more juiced burst from around her Masters hand. Pony screamed out in bliss and Master pulled his soaked hand and arm from her as fluid shot from her pussy onto his chest and torso. Master and pony were covered in the evenings cum and Master quickly planned another first.

As the woman and man continued to fuck above pony's face with heads turned and watch pony squirt first time they cheered. Master smiled and pony continued to shake and shiver in orgasmic bliss. Master slide his hand up over his body taking cum from his torso and slipping his fingers into pony's wonderful pussy and he scooped more cum from her. Master was not use to being dom'ed to this degree and he had never fucked a man before and what better time than now. Master straddled his pony's chest, her breast pushing into his inner thighs and ass and he spread the man's ass cheeks and applied the cum and slipped his fingers into the man's asshole and then slide another in forcing more cum into him as he fucked the woman and pony watched, tasted and recovered. Master slide forward and pressed the head of his cock against the more experienced ass of the man and pushed into the man pussy up to the hilt in one thrust. Masters balls slapped against the other set now and pony reached up and held and pulled on two sets of balls at once, licking and tasting and savoring the taste and experience. Master continued to fuck the man, feeling the gripping ass and knowing he liked pussy too much to ever switch sides as he dumped his load of hot cum into the man's ass and driving the other cock forward into the woman's now squirting cum flowing cunt and all over my pony's face and chest. Master and pony lay together kissing; tasting and loving one another as the other left and a deeper love grew.