Desires & Disorders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers

She took them out of their packaging and threw them on to a cutting board. She battered, seasoned, and prepped them to be fired up. Again, such intricate work. Dropping them into the pan I immediate heard the sizzle and the sweet aroma of greasy goodness. Cyndi moved the pan and the meats around making sure they were thoroughly cooked. In a good 7ish minutes later, the meat turned a nice delicious golden brown, at least on one side. She repeated them same with the other sides. With another 7 minutes passing, she had them on a plate and ready for devouring. Snapping off one of my bottles of Pepsi from the pack it the refrigerator, she sat now ready.

For whatever reason, Cyndi didn't use a fork or a knife. She just stripped off small and medium sized pieces. But I liked it better this way. Her clothes were all prim and proper yet here she was using the most primal and basic eating method. The contrast was too good! From where I was those strips looked nice and juicy too so I could only imagine how her taste buds were reacting. Her face remained still and glassy-eyed so that sure as hell wasn't going to give me any indication. I was kind of tempted to snag a piece for myself but picture a potential freak out I decided not to go there. Cyndi took a swig of the Pepsi. Again, it wasn't like a sip or anything. She got a good gulp in her.

Finishing off the first piece of chicken and starting on the second, I now watched her lips as the moved with the rhythmic chewing. First she pushed a pieced to her grazing those lovely cushiony kissing organs, and then it disappeared into her mouth, only appearing as chewed up particles in the tiny window between her lips. Then I saw it move down her throat and to her digestive organs. If all went well, I'd see that piece of chicken again – as fat around her hips or belly or thighs. She washed it down with more Pepsi. Gosh, what a fatty meal I thought! Well, this was normal for me, but for her it was most radical thing she'd done since...I don't even know when! Right now I yearned to kiss those lips, already shining from the grease, but alas, I had to restrain myself. I wasn't going to push it. Instead I just watched her finish the rest of that pan-fried chicken and that bottle of Pepsi. She did and I immediately thought of her oily fingers. Lick them, lick them, lick them, I chanted to myself. I was hoping some of my brainwaves had entered her head or something. Perhaps it did work because sure enough she was sucking on the ends of her digits! What a night!

Cyndi got up and threw her plate in the sink and her bottle in the recycling. Time for the best meal ever invented, dessert!! It was fondue last night what would it be today? I didn't want to guess this time. Wait, hold on. Cyndi was walking out. No dessert? Well that was a bit of a disappointment. I was going to let her go, but my desire to see her eat got the best of me. I was desperate so I had to do something. Not thinking a blurted out, "There's Oreos in cupboard!!!" It was the first thing that came to my mind.

Just like that Cyndi stopped in place. I waited in anxious anticipation. Sure enough, she turned around and went back into the kitchen. She opened up the right door and there was an opened pack of my favourite sandwiched cookie. I was going to indulge in it later on but this was a much better cause. She threw it on the table and poured herself a tall glass of milk. Sitting down with it, she began to dunk the discs in it, two at a time. The chocolate remnants of the biscuits remained on her lips. Cyndi went through them pretty fast. By the first row, the milk had been depleted enough that she couldn't dip any more so I graciously refilled it for her. I really wasn't liking the two by two strategy either. So again I experimented with her.

"Cyn honey?"

She robotically replied a faint "Yes."

"I want you to twist the cookie apart, lick off the cream, put it back together, and THEN dunk it." The classic move. But was it too complicated for her? Apparently not. She did it! She spilt it, and then very sexually licked it off. Actually, it was very mechanical but I guess it was the fact that she did it after I told her to that had me hot. Then she joined the two pieces and dipped them in the milk and ate them. She did this for the whole row. Wow, I thought, Cyndi wouldn't go near even one cookie during the day. I had truly stumbled on to something! As she started on the third and final row of cookies, I decided I wanted one too. I grabbed a cookie and took bite off half it. I was going to finish it off, but instead I pushed it to my partner's lips. She looked up at me and then took it in her mouth. It worked! It almost felt like feeding a baby, in that she was so helpless, innocent and really quite oblivious. I refilled her glass for the last time as she took in those last few disks past her chocolate covered lips. She downed the rest of the milk and got rid of everything she used. She headed up to bed. This time I didn't feel like cleaning up after her. If she inquired, I'd say that I got up for a snack. She'd believe me. She'd roll her eyes, but she'd believe me.

I followed her up to our sleeping quarters where she undressed again. It must've been a good half hour down there by my count. First she took off her jewellery and then shedded off her blazer and her hot pink blouse. Now topless in just a bra, she unzipped her skirt and kicked off her shoes. Then the pantyhose came off. That's where it ended. She'd throw in one of her light sleeping robes, hang up her clothes and pop into bed. She didn't make a mess tonight so they should be good to go should she where them to work. I yawned myself out pure exhaustion of staying up for her. I figured sleep would be the best thing for me. I was a happy person lying in that bed.

The next afternoon I decided it was best if I found out about Cyndi's case before going any more forward. I had a lot of questions and needed to know how far I could push her. Upon the recommendation of our doctor who prescribed her the sleeping pills, I booked an appointment to see a certain Doctor Hopney, a sleep specialist.

I sat in the waiting room and a taller blonde woman in a white lab coat maybe in her mid 30s walked in. She told me to follow her and led me to an office. We seated ourselves and got right into it.

"I'm Doctor Agnes Hopney. And you are...?"

"Alex." I said simply.

"Ok, Alex, what can I do for you?"

"Well, I came here inquiring about my partner, Cyndi. She, ummm, sleepwalks..."

Agnes smiled. "Sleepwalking is normal Alex. I need a little bit more information than that. Does she get up and drive off and kill ex-lovers, do yardwork, make pottery...?"

I snickered at the question. At least she had a little sense of humour. "Well, she eats."

Agnes crinkled her nose and downed her eyebrows. "Eats?"

"Yeah, eats. She gets up in the middle of the night and fixes herself something to eat. And I mean COMPLETELY indulges! Junk food galore!" Yeah I was really into it.

"Hmm, and during the day?"

"The opposite! Cyndi has the strictest of diets, won't even break it for a day. Says she wants to keep her form because her job depends on it. It doesn't make sense!!"

"Hmm, so we have a Jekyll and Hyde here: a health freak by day and a glutton by night." I nodded. Yep. That was exactly it. Dr Hopney crossed her arms. "Well, Alex, it might surprise you but this behaviour is actually explainable!" A puzzled face swept my complexion. Enlighten me doc, I thought.

"Your partner has something called Nocturnal Sleep-Related Eating Disorder or NSRED. It's caused in part by a strict dieting regime during the day. While the sun is up, Cyndi keeps her desires underground, controlled. The cheesecake stays in the fridge. But at night, all those inhibitions come out and she can have her cake! And best of all, or worst, they don't remember a thing when they wake up. It's like amnesia!"

It dawned on me. It made sense! This doctor was genius! Wait, wait. There was still something. "But that doesn't explain why she's roaming in her sleep in the first place."

Agnes smiled again. She knew this one too. "What's your partner do as a living?"

"She's a museum curator. Why?"

"Mmm, a curator..that's gotta be pretty stressful!"

I didn't know where she was going with this. "Uh, yeah. She's in the middle of planning a big gala right now. She complains that she needs to look the best and be the best. For a time she was losing a lot of sleep over it. That is, until she got her sleeping pills. She's been sleeping great. Well almost." Wait. I had my own revelation. "OH! Could it be the pills!?"

Even she was impressed with my brilliance. Her face completely lit up. "Very good Alex!"

"They were called Zolpidem...I think. Does that mean anything?"

"Indeed it does. Zolpidem has been known to induce sleepy behaviour such as driving, walking etcetera, etcetera, but recently it's been connected to NSRED. It's really a strange phenomenon, but that just makes it that much more interesting."

I took a moment to take it all in. It all added up. It made sense. (Stress + Diet) + Pills = Cyndi stuffing her face at night. Well, there was one more thing.

"There's another thing doc. Cyn gets up and eats, we now know why. But she does something else too...first she dresses up in a business suit, whatever she wears to work and then proceeds to eat. Now how does that make sense?"

Agnes put her finger to the chin and sat there very pensive. "Hmm, now THAT puts the kicker into things..." I sat there staring at her as she thought. "Well...you mentioned that she takes her appearance seriously."

"Yes?"

"Well, my guess is that her obsession is so great for this that Cyndi's unconscious mind concerns itself with this ideal. Thus she glams herself up and eats."

Voila! The doc had the answers once again! There was one last thing I needed to know. The last two nights I was scouting the waters. I didn't want to intervene too much with Cyndi because I had no idea what she might do. The Oreo incident was as far as it went and it seemed kind of innocent. It made me wonder how far I could push it though...

"Erm, Dr Hopney? How do I handle her? I know you're not supposed to wake sleep walkers because they'll..."

Before I could finish my thought of waking a sleepwalker being fatal, Agnes was already laughing. "Hahaha, just a myth. I wouldn't recommend it still though. It'd get a bit traumatic for her if she woke up wearing a pantsuit drinking a milkshake. I'd recommend turning down her nightly doses, maybe 1 pill instead of 2 if that's what she's doing. In the meantime, she's fine to try and speak to, although she might not speak back. She might even be a bit responsive."

This last sentence rang bells in my head and confirmed what I really had hoped to hear. For the first time I might have Cyndi in a position where she ACTUALLY listened to me? I was too focussed on this thought to fully hear say her next recommendation. "But Alex, it is very imperative you tell her that this is going on. The inexplicable weight gain will crush her."

When I clued in I gave her a "Yeah, yeah, sure. I will." I thanked her, she told me to see her again if anything came up and to do everything she told me. Then I left. Standing in the hallway, devious thoughts entered my brain. If Cyndi wasn't going to get some meat on her body, then I was going to do it for her – even if she didn't know. Actually the idea really excited me. The chance to plump her up while she was in her trance got me hot. I envisioned her sitting there like a mindless drone while I spoon fed her all this fattening food. I couldn't wait for tonight.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers
12