Desires Exfoliated Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blue_all
blue_all
82 Followers

"Look at you slut. You are dripping wet for me. You really want to get fucked badly, don't you?" He teased her. "If you want me to fuck you then I want you to ask for it." Shweta's mind and body were really getting tormented. Raj had almost broken her completely and so she readily complied with his demands. "Please Raj. Please fuck me. I need to feel you inside me. My pussy is craving to be filled by you. Please fuck me like never before. I can't take it anymore. Please put that lovely cock inside my cunt."

Raj lined his cock with her pussy. Her pussy was slick with her juices and felt tight as her thighs were clamped together. His head parted her lips. She felt Raj's journey inside her about to begin. Her mind shouted with excitement and wanted more of him. Raj still lingered at her entrance. She thought he was going to tease her more when with a sudden jerk Raj impaled deep inside her married pussy.

Waves and waves of pleasure surged though her body. She felt complete. She felt full. She felt the thrill of cheating and she felt dirty. She felt humiliated and she loved every bit of it. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth was open as she felt him inside her. She felt like a woman.

Rather than being tender, Raj started fucking Shweta's pussy with a feverish pace. He was relentless in his strokes. He was hard and fast, deep and strong. His thighs slapped with hers and made a prominent slapping sound. It was music to Shweta's ears. Raj bunched her hair and tugged it lightly as she emphasized that he was riding her and she was at his mercy. His balls slapped across her clit at every stroke he impaled her with. It sent Shweta into several mini orgasms. She felt herself erupting on a wonderful young dick. Her cum coated his sex tool and offered more lubrication. The squishing sound made from their union embarrassed her even more.

Raj tugged her t-shirt up and exposed her breasts. He squeezed them and occasionally played with her nipples. He pinched her nipples in between to get a moan out of Shweta. She loved the way Raj was toying with her sensory points. He did what he wished with her. He tugged her hair lightly, pinched her nipples, nibbled on her neck and back, played with her ass cheeks and even rubbed her asshole with his thumb. Tough he was humiliating her fucking her hard, he was good at it. His actions gave her tremendous pleasure she had never experienced before.

Shweta was approaching towards a big orgasm. The several mini ones had built up a big one in her. She squealed to Raj. "I am going to cum....please dont stop...I want to cum on your cock. Oh god....yes yes yes. Ye....ss.....yesssss" Shweta hissed as her orgasm hit her. Her clit had become sensitive but Raj's cock continued to pummel her pussy. He rode her through her orgasm. The friction between Raj's piston cock and his balls smacking against her clit was too much for her at that moment. Her hips jerked forward to stop his onslaught trying to get Raj out of her privates. But Raj was already prepared for her actions. His left hand grabbed her left shoulder and his right held her right boob. He made sure she didn't move or go anywhere. He held her in position as he continued to hammer her pussy without any lack of enthusiasm.

Shweta's body had formed a sheen of sweat from the fucking Raj was giving her and from her recent orgasm. It was getting hard for Raj to maintain his grip on her right breast. It slipped out anyway so Raj then grabber her right shoulder. Now both his arms on her shoulders drove Shweta onto his cock for every inwards thrust. Every stroke was getting hard and well defined. It made a thud sound every time their bodies met. The sex was steamy between them. Shweta's boobs which hung below her bent form, swayed madly in every possible direction on every thrust Raj gave her from behind.

Animal instinct took over both of them. Raj was about to cum and he fully intended to deposit himself inside her. It was as if he was marking her as his own. Shweta too wanted to be his, at least sexually. She felt his cock swelling inside her. She felt him twitching. Raj let himself go. With one final thrust he buried deep inside her and held her down tight by pushing his shoulders down onto him. He stayed that way as he released spurts of his cum inside her body. He felt Shweta's pussy clamp tighter and so he felt every spurt quite vividly. Shweta too felt him deep inside her. She felt his hot cum release inside her. She felt another man's cum invade her martial territory. The act of adultery and infidelity was complete and it excited her to no bounds. She felt satisfied at her humiliation and that to at the hands of guy who was 5 years younger than her.

Raj made Shweta stay in that position for a moment. He had cum inside her and was still buried inside her. He wanted to feel the heat of her pussy on his cock till he was soft. He gradually grew soft and his slick cock slipped out from her hot pussy. It was coated with their mixed juices. A few drops of their cum seeped out of her pussy and fell on the floor. He looked at her. "You know what's next. Come on go ahead." Without any hesitation Shweta dropped down to her knees and took now Raj's soft squishy cock in her mouth. She licked it dry. His every action and request seemed like a demand. It shamed her and yet she loved it.

"You are a wonderful fuck Shweta. I have no idea why your husband wouldn't fuck you every hour of the day. Now go home and take this with you. I will call you tomorrow and tell you what it's for." Saying he handed her a Pouch.

Raj sucked on her nipples and pulled them between his lips one last time as he smacked her ass, directing her to go.

Shweta pulled her shorts up her pussy still full of Raj's cum. The fabric of her shorts soaked in most of it that was dripping out if her and formed a wet patch. She knew no one would be able to see her at this hour of night. She went home and luckily she didn't come across the watchman this time.

She sneaked into her house and slipped into a fresh pair of shorts with remain of Raj's cum still inside her. She slowly stroked her used up pussy with a huge smirk of satisfaction on her face. She put away the pouch in a safe place and slipped into the bed besides her husband. She fell into a deep satisfied sleep as her mind replayed night's event.

blue_all
blue_all
82 Followers
12