Desire's Pet

Story Info
What she came home to...
4.5k words
4.44
29.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving home, I notice my door is unlocked. I dig my cell phone out and call you. I hear your phone ring from inside my house. I push the door open cautiously. I slowly walk down the hallway, following the continuous ring when I stop outside of the bathroom. I open the bathroom door and see you sitting on the chest by the wall.

You smile as I walk fully into the bathroom. You sit there dressed in blue jeans, a black t-shirt and sneakers.

"Have you been a good Pet today?"

I drop my eyes and quietly whisper, "Yes, Sir, I have been a very good girl."

I see you smile devilishly as you ask, "Do you know why I am in the bathroom? Do you know why you are in here?"

"No, Sir, I do not know why you are in the bathroom. And I do not know why I am in here except that I followed the sound of your cell phone ring to here."

"Strip!"

"E-e-excuse me?"

"I'm not one who likes to repeat myself. Strip!"

I do not question you again. I grasp the hem of my t-shirt and pull it up over my head. I reach behind me and unclasp my bra and remove it. I kick off my shoes, unbuckle my belt, and unzip my jeans before I remove them. I place a hand on the edge of the sink as I lean down to remove my socks. After I have removed my clothes, I place them in the hamper. I stand before you naked and slightly flushed with embarrassment.

"Now, Pet, step into the shower."

I give you a puzzled look, but do not question you again. I pull the shower curtain open and notice the hook in the ceiling. Again I give you a puzzled look but do not say a word. I step into the shower and reaching up I undo my ponytail and shake out my hair. I sigh contently as the tension melts from my body.

"Turn around and face the wall."

I do what I am instructed without a question. I inhale sharply as a blind fold is placed over my eyes. I gasp as I feel the Velcro 'cuffs being wrapped around my wrists and hooked together.

"Raise your hands above your head."

Again I do as I am instructed without a question. I stand there before you, completely naked, blindfolded and cuffed. I wonder as to how I appear to you. As if you can read my mind, I hear you say, "Beautiful, Pet, just beautiful."

I feel you clip another ring onto the 'cuffs and feel myself being tugged a bit higher. Raising me to almost the tips of my toes, I feel you hook me onto the hook in the ceiling. I feel you stroke my hair and caress my cheek. I smile softly in response.

I hear you start the shower and murmur my surprise. You adjust the water temperature to a comfortable level. I flinch just a little bit as the water splashes against my calf. I relax into the shower as you move the spray of water down my back and across my bottom. You turn me slightly and cascade the water over my shoulders, across my breasts and down my stomach, lingering on my sex. You move it further down my legs. I murmur my pleasure and whimper when you stop. I hear you chuckle at my response.

I hear the top on the body wash open and the scent of lavender and chamomile wafts through the air. I gasp slightly as the body puff comes into contact with my skin. I feel you washing my neck, down my back, turning me so that you can wash my chest. You pay extra attention to make sure that you wash my nipple rings. You slide the body puff lower, washing my abdomen, my inner thighs and then my outer thighs. You finish with my feet. I smile as you begin to rinse me off. I hear you get up and walk away from the shower. I hear water running in the sink area. I hear something rattle around in a cup. I hear you return to the shower. I gasp as the first contact of the shaving brush under my arms and resist the urge to giggle.

"Now be a good girl, Pet. Stay absolutely still and you will not get cut."

I stay as still as I possibly can with the foam tickling me. I wait patiently and very still for you to proceed with what's next. I feel the razor come into contact with the sensitive flesh of my under arms. At the first stroke, I realize that you are not using my razor. Instead it feels as if you are using your straight razor, I inhale sharply at this realization. As if you can read my thoughts, I hear you chuckle.

"A smart Pet you are. I AM using a straight razor on you. But it is not mine."

I wrinkle my brow and make a puzzled sound in the back of my throat.

"This is your straight razor, Pet. This is what you are to use every time you shave. Do not go and try to find another razor, because all have been removed from the house."

During this whole conversation, you have shaved both of my under arms without my noticing. I was so in tuned to what you were saying and your voice that I had not noticed. I feel you begin to lather my thighs and legs. I murmur my contentment as you lather me up. You position my feet about a shoulder's width apart. I feel you start at my left ankle and slowly drawing the razor up over my shin and up to my knee. I hear you rinse off the razor in the water that has began to well up in the bottom of the shower. You continue the process of shaving my leg, slowly rotating me so that you can shave my calf. I twitch a little bit when you start to shave the back of my knee.

"Ahh!" escapes from my lips.

"I have only nicked you. That is why I instructed you to stand still, Pet."

You quickly finish my lower leg and rinse it off so that you may survey the damage. Noting only a tiny cut, you continue shaving my upper thigh. I feel your hand coming close to touching my sex that I have to fight every instinct to move towards your touch. I hear you chuckle. You know that I am craving your touch. I bite my lower lip and remain as still as I possibly can. You finish with my left leg and then you turn your attention to my right leg, once again you repeat the process.

You sit back on your heels to take note of my appearance. I stand before you, blind folded, cuffed to the ceiling and two-thirds shaven. My hair has become slightly damp from the spray of the shower, my face and chest slightly flushed and there is a fine sheen of sweat all over my body. You smile at your handy work. Rocking back down to your knees, you kneel before me. Once again I feel your brush against my skin.

"Pet, move your feet shoulder width apart, try to keep them flat as possible and try not to move."

Noting how difficult this is going to be, you stop. I feel your warm breath at my forehead and realize that you have stood up. I feel you pull me higher, raising me to my tip toes. I stand in that position for what seems like hours, when in reality it is only moments. I hear you settle back to your knees.

"You may now stand flat footed, Pet. I have lowered the link on the 'cuffs. Now, where was I?"

I resume the position of being flat footed on the floor, feet shoulder width apart and still cuffed to the ceiling.

"Hmm, this still is not going to work. Let me see if I can fix this. Okay, lift up your left foot about eight inches and move it to the left about four inches. Now drop your foot down."

I do as I am instructed and am pleasantly surprised to find a step stool under my foot. I was wondering how you were going to shave me and now I have found it out. A small smile spreads across my lips.

"Be very still, Pet. I do not want to se a cut mar such beautiful skin."

I stand as still as I possibly can. I reel in the sensations of being shaven by another. Against my will I begin to feel myself become wet. My face flushes with embarrassment. I pray that you do not notice. I feel you deliberately lather my pubic mound. A soft moan escapes from my lips, giving away my pleasure.

"Pet, stand very still."

I proceed to stand still, hard as it may be with my body wanting to respond to your touch. I bite my lower lip and force my mind onto something different. Against my will, my mind returns to linger on your touch and the warmth that is starting to spread through me. I fight with every ounce of control to keep myself in check. Again I hear you chuckle.

"You are doing wonderfully, Pet. I am almost done. Just a few more moments. Do you think that you can hang on that long?"

My body screams "NO" but miraculously I manage to shake my head "yes." Again I bite my lower lip and force my mind on the distant pain that is caused. I vaguely feel you finish shaving me. The next thing I feel is warm water washing over my body. I feel your hands move over my body rinsing off the soap and hair.

"Pet, I am going to remove your blind fold. I do not want you to open your eyes until I tell you to. If you understand and agree to this nod your head 'yes'."

I slowly nod my head "yes." I feel you stand before me and loosen the knot on the blind fold. I sigh as it is removed from my eyes.

"Tilt your head back. Yes, just like that. Now, do no not move."

You proceed to douse my hair with water. I hear you open the top of a bottle and smell the scent of lavender and chamomile wafts up to my nose. I smile at the scent of my shampoo. You begin to lather my hair and I murmur my contentment. Again I hear you chuckle. You tilt my head back a little further and hold your left hand up on my forehead and raise your right hand with the shower nozzle up to my head. I sigh as you begin to rinse my hair. Your strong fingers working their magic through my tresses, removing all of the shampoo and easing what little tension is left in my body away. Again I smell the scent of lavender and chamomile waft up to my nose. I feel you work the conditioner in the tips of my hair and back up to my roots. You slowly massage my neck and my shoulders for a few minutes while you wait to rinse out the conditioner. I relax as much as I possibly can considering my restraints. You rinse the conditioner from my hair and slowly rinse the rest of my body off. You wring the excess water out of my hair before you towel dry it. You then pin my hair back and replace my blind fold. I make a puzzled sound and receive a chuckle in response.

You release a couple of links on the 'cuffs holding me to the ceiling and my arms lower on their own accord. I let out a sigh of relief as you nudge me to the shower wall. I gasp as the cold tile comes into contact with my heated skin and shiver slightly as my body adjusts to the temperature. I feel your lips against mine, gentle and persuasive, yet at the same time demanding.

You grasp my wrists, lifting them and place them over your head, to rest them on your shoulders. I reach up tentatively to tangle my fingers in your hair as your lips descend upon mine. Your hand caresses my cheek as our kiss depends. I moan softly as we kiss. I arch my body closer in hopes of causing you to lapse in your concentration. I feel you smile against my lips.

"Are you that impatient, Pet?"

A smile slowly spreads across my lips as I slowly nod my head "yes." You take note of what has transpired. I have been washed, shaven, shampooed, and conditioned. You remove my fingers from your hair and hook my wrists back up towards the ceiling. You turn on the water back on, adjusting the taps until the temperature is just right I hear you step back towards the shower. You turn me slightly and position me a little closer towards the shower head. I feel the water sluicing over my shoulders. I sigh contently as the warmth seeps into my skin Once again I feel you before me. A soft smile forms on my lips.

"I am very pleased with you, Pet. You are doing wonderfully. Let's see how long your restraint will last."

With that I feel you kiss my forehead and stroke my hair. I bite my lower lip in response. Your hand slides from my hair to the nape of my neck. Gently caressing my cheek until you reach my chin. You tilt my chin up slightly and lower your lips to mine. You kiss me as if you are searching for something. I shiver slightly and melt into your kiss. You hand slides down my side and around to my lower back as our kiss deepens. You pull me closer. I take a step closer and come into contact with your warm flesh. That's when it strikes me... You're naked! I gasp slightly with this knowledge and hear you chuckle.

"Aww, Pet. Don't tell me you wouldn't have guessed that I wasn't going to join you in the shower?"

"I wasn't really sure, Sir. I had hoed you might but..."

"But what, Pet?"

"But I wasn't going to get my hopes up."

"You are sweet, Pet."

You reach up behind my head and untie the blindfold. My automatic response is to drop my chin and lower my lashes. You reach down and lift my chin with your finger and say, "Head held high with pride, but eyes lowered with respect."

I blush furiously at your words, knowing that I have heard you speak those words every time I become embarrassed or shy and drop my chin. You reach behind me and turn off the taps. I stand before you, wet and nude from head to toe, half hanging from my 'cuffs and half balancing on the balls of my feet. A sharp swat on my bare butt reminds me of where I am, of who I am with and I straighten immediately. The 'cuffs are then released from the short chain that adorns them. I sigh contently as the blood flow returns to normal.

You stand before me as handsome as ever. Your warm brown eyes holds a mischievous twinkle I know that there is more in store for me. You step out of the shower and in turn offer me your hand. I blush as I am assisted out of the shower. I slip on my way out, your body encompasses mine, making me feel safe. You steady me on my feet before you step back from me.

You smile softly as you say, "I have a gift for you."

You turn and retrieve a medium sized black box from the counter. You place the box in my cuffed hands. I give you a puzzled look as I hold it.

"Go ahead and open it, Pet."

I hesitantly open the box, unsure of the contents. I remove the lid of the black box and nestled in the pale blue tissue paper is a collar. I boldly raise my eyes to meet your gaze. My vision becomes blurry as tears begin to well up in my eyes. You wipe a stray tear away as it rolls down my cheek. I smile softly as I sink down to my knees before you. As you remove my collar from my grasp, I take note of the design: it has two O-rings adorning the front and back, a metal clasp and the front contains three letters burnt into the smooth black leather... the letters spell "P-E-T." As you place my collar around my neck you state: "This collar signifies your willing status to serve me and it contains the only name you are to respond to."

I drop my head and immediately feel your warm fingers on my chin.

"Pet... head held high with pride, but eyes lowered with respect."

I blush with shame against my will as I have forgotten once again.

"Wrists behind your neck, Pet."

I hesitate slightly and with a gentle smack on my bottom, I'm reminded to respond more promptly. You reach behind me and latch the ''cuffs to the back of my collar. You then hook a leash to the front of my collar and gently lead me out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. You apply gentle but firm pressure on my shoulders implying for me to lower myself to my knees. You slide to the edge of the bed gloriously naked and enjoying the sight of my naked kneeling form before you. Smiling down at me, you scoot a bit closer and bring your throbbing member just out of my reach of my mouth. I look up at you questioningly and you give me a small nod. With that passing between us I flick out my tongue and lick the glistening head of your cock. I taste the semi-sweet salty flavor of you. I slide in closer opening my mouth and taking you slowly and deeply in my mouth. I stroke you lovingly with my lips and tongue. I feel your fingers intertwine in my hair as you begin to make love to my mouth. I feel your other hand roam over my breasts and my nipples, flicking, pinching, pulling and stroking. Between my mouth and my body, I feel you start to come in my mouth and down my throat. You reach up and massage your seed down my throat. You gently remover your now highly sensitive cock from my mouth and I rock back onto my heels. You tug up slightly on my leash indicating that I need to rise to my feet. I now stand before you content and happy. You gently help me onto the bed and roll me on to my stomach. Your hands slip down my neck to my body slowly and sensually massaging my spine, rolling your fingers deep and slow. You stroke from the nape of my neck and very gingerly down my lower back. You know that this is teasing me, keeping my body tense and waiting for your next move. Your hands slide further down until you're stroking my treasure, causing me to moan and writhe with pleasure. You continue to stroke my treasure, causing little moans and sighs to escape my mouth. You know that you are driving me absolutely crazy with desire. You slowly massage down until you reach my ankles. I feel you spread my ankles apart and attach ankle 'cuffs to both of my ankles. With a soft swish I feel rope being tied to the "O" ring on each cuff. You spread my ankles wide apart attaching each to the posts at the foot of my bed. You trail your fingertips up over my calves, over my slightly tender bottom, up my back and finally to my neck. You release my wrists from the collar and softly massage my neck You stretch my arms above my head and lash them to the posts at the head of my bed in the same fashion, tugging on the ropes to make sure that they are secure... I arch against your hand as far as the rope will allow me. A sharp swat brings me slightly back to reality. I gasp as you rake a nail across the welt that forms on my delicate skin. Another swat follows the first and then a third. My body softens with every swat. And then I hear it... you chuckle softly and say, "You are doing very well, my lovely Pet. I am impressed... and very proud."

You slowly start to finish the massage, sliding a nail across the welts that have formed across my bottom. You tear a low growl and a hiss from my pursed lips. I sigh blissfully as your touch softens and eases the last bit of tension from my body. Your hands travel down over my thighs, kneading and soothing the tension away. Easing down my calves... I moan softly as I feel as though I am melting into the bed. So lost in the sensations that have overtaken my body, I fail to notice that you have stopped massaging my skin. I groan softly at the absence of your warm touch. I feel your warm breath on my neck.

"Something to say, my Pet?"

"No, Sir. This one has nothing to say." I whisper.

I can almost fee you smile as you lay down beside me on the bed. I feel your hand trace your way down my neck, softly down my spine to my lower back. I shiver slightly as you spend a little extra time teasing me, trailing your nails softly over the sensitive flesh eliciting moans and sighs from my lips. Your hand caresses my skin on my bottom. I feel your fingertips brush against my now wet treasure. I feel your teeth graze my earlobe causing me to shiver and at the same time I feel your thumb stroke my clit. I am unable to keep the whimper from escaping my lips.

"Something wrong, my Pet?"

"Ahh...mmm...N-no, Sir."

"Would you like something else, my Pet?"

"Anything that you wish, Sir."

You lean back and watch my form. You take in everything, my limbs straining against the bonds that hold me, my breath coming out rapidly and the fine sheen of sweat coating my body.

"You are doing very well, my Pet."

I feel your fingers at the entrance of my exposed treasure, pressing inside slightly. I moan against your touch, trying you arch against you and am reminded of my position with a soft swat. I moan again. Your fingers push in a little deeper and your thumb caresses my clit. You feel the slight shiver that courses through my body. I feel your body weight shift on the bed and I feel your other hand tangle in my hair. Your fingers thrust deeper inside of my body causing me to moan softly. You release my hair, yet continue your onslaught on my body, enticing moans and slight trembles from me. Your free hand moves beneath my body and finds a pierced nipple. You cease all movements and focus on my nipple. You tug and twist it causing me to moan and arch as much as my bonds will allow. Your release it only after you know that it's throbbing and aching. I'm torn between the two sensations... pleasure and pain. You fingers begin thrusting inside of me again, your thumb against my clit , circling it slowly and your other hand returns it attention to my sensitive nipple.

12