Desire's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh...Oh My!" I gasp between breaths.

I growl softly and arch my neck. A slight shudder grips my body. Not strong enough to ensure me a release, but just strong enough to let me know hat I need more. I hear you chuckle above me.

"Would Pet like to come?"

"Ahh... Yes, I would. If it pleases you, Sir."

"And if it pleases me to watch you on the brink without release?"

"I would hate it. But if it pleases you... I will do my best."

"Very good, my Pet, very good."

Your fingers return their attention to my treasure, slowly thrusting in and out. Steadily building a faster rhythm until you're thrusting in me hard and fast. You occasionally alternate between tugging and twisting on my nipple. I bite my lower lip, arch against your assault and I feel my body begin to flush with desire again. I can feel my orgasm starting to build. I try to concentrate on other things, your fingers cease toying with my nipple. I feel you stroke my back slowly. I moan and arch towards your touch. You lean down and gently nip my earlobe and I hear you say.... "Come for me, my Pet."

My body betrays any control that I have over it and my eyes fly wide open. I begin to feel the soft waves start to overtake my body. I draw in a deep breath and hold it. I bite my lower lip and fight the urge to open my lips and let every feeling that is coursing through my body spill out vocally. Sweat begins to form on my body as my orgasm washes through me. My skin flushes to a bright pink, I can feel my heart beat in my ears and every nerve in my body singing with a much desired release. I release the pent up breath and moans as my body shakes with spasms and shivers. I vaguely feel you stroke my hair as you watch the orgasm possess and own me more than any other ever could... ever would. You gently slide your fingers up over my very sensitive clit caressing me with my honey coated finger tips.

I see your face come into focus as I open my eyes. You smile softly as you bring my honey to my lips I part my lips and tentatively stick out my tongue to clean your offered fingers. You smile as you gently coat my lips with my juices and slowly slide your fingers into my mouth. I look up at you as I clean your fingers with my mouth and tongue. You stroke my lips as you lean in and kiss me softly relishing in the taste of my honey on my lips. I slide my tongue over my lips and boldly taste your lips. I gasp softly as you lightly nipple on my tongue.

You reach over me to the night stand retrieving something. I see the light reflect off of the silver blade and look into your face. I see you calm and I trust you. You bring the blade down... and cut my wrists free and then my ankles. You replace the knife and gather me into your warm embrace. I snuggle in closely easing some of the tension in my muscles.

"Did you enjoy yourself, my Pet?"

"Yes, Sir, I did."

"Good. I'm very pleased with you, Pet and very proud of you."

"I'm glad that I pleased you, Sir."

"Now, let's rest, because this is only the beginning. You have much to learn, my Pet... much to learn..."

12