Desires Realized Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike wants Eric to fuck his wife.
1.2k words
4.29
52.9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 11/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday was just simply heaven. Mike and Eric had me on a cloud and I think I'm still there. It's late morning, nothing much going on until now. There's a knock at the door, its Eric and a six-pack of beer. Could he want more? Do I turn these two hunks on that much? Oh, GOD the thought of all of this is getting me wet once more and to know that I make them feel that good gives me a feeling of satisfaction and power.

It's obvious now that he as well as Mike is wanting more since we are now all three sitting naked on our bed. They are feeling me up, kissing, and licking me all over and it feels so dam good. Just as I'm getting into it, Mike gets up and sits in a chair in the corner of our room. I look at him with question as he tells Eric and me "I want to watch the two of you go at it for a while, I want to see and hear you two get wild and hot with each other and don't hold back, just let go."

I've known that it is a turn on to him to watch me suck another man and get fucked by another man, but what I didn't know was how much. He has told me that to watch the expressions of another, knowing how good it is feeling to him is pure bliss, I just never realized how much. It's lucky for me, I'm getting completely and totally satisfied and filled, and so is he.

I waste little time as I start to nibble on Eric's neck and work down to his nipples while stroking his beautiful dick. His dick is just like Mike's, about an inch longer but they are almost identical, even the little birthmark on both of them in the same spot. Are they really brothers? No, but if they were, I would still be where I am now, sucking Eric's nipple. Eric has his hands all over me and it feels wonderful. I let go of his nipple and look into his eyes wanting desperately to know what he wants, what do I to make him feel good. He pulls me to him and we kiss. I've never kissed another man, not like this anyway. I look to Mike for a reaction; he is stroking his lovely dick, watching with a smile and his precum all over the head of his dick. I go for more as I kiss Eric again and work my lips and tongue all over him, both of us moaning from pleasure. The thought of what I am going to do and the fact that I am making both of these men feel so good doing it is about to make me burst.

I work my way down his belly, kissing, nibbling, and licking my way to the prize. There it is, this beautiful dick that I want so. I lick the tip, it tastes so good. I work it slowly into my waiting mouth and as I get it all in I hear three moans, one from Eric, one from me and the other, my husband. He is still playing with his manhood, lust and want in his eyes. I can't believe that I, me, can make these two feel this good and what they don't know is, it is pure heaven for me. I could do this every day, oh would I love that!

It feels so good in my mouth but I want more, I want his balls! I slowly take one into my mouth and as I do with each instance of suction precum is oozing out the head of his tool. I love precum and I want it. It tastes so good; I suck him with everything I have, savoring the moment.

Eric by now has given me huge samples of what I want and am waiting for, but he has other plans. He pulls my head up and toward him; he kisses my lips as he sets me down on the edge of the bed and kisses my neck, slowly working his way to my breasts while his dick is tickling the entrance to my pussy. It all feels so good as he starts down to my waiting pussy and starts to taste my juices and eat my pussy. I'm almost out of control now, the excitement of it all, what's coming and knowing that I have complete freedom to do whatever I want with both of these men.

Mike is still stroking his dick and it looks so wet with precum, it looks so delicious, I want his cum! I ask him to let me suck and lick the cum off of him, and he gives in. Oh yea that tastes so good, I suck and suck him hard, I want it all, his cum, Eric's cum, Eric's dick, Mike's dick, their tongues, their bodies, ooooooooh I'm losing it! I'm having an orgasm and Eric is down there drinking it up! They feel so dam good. Eric pulls back and watches as I suck my husband with fury.

Mike pulls back and goes off to the side once again, the frustration of it all, I want them both. He tells us to carry on. Eric's over hard dick is making its way into my hot wet and wanting pussy and me and my pussy want it, want him. It fills my pussy so much, so deep. "Oh fuck me, fuck my pussy, you feel so good, I want you, I want you in me." Eric does just that too. His dick is pounding my pussy as I hear him say, "I'm going to fuck you and your pussy, you feel so good, you taste good, and I want to fuck you so much"! To hear that these two men, to be desired by them, to want me, makes it feel so much better, I want them! Eric continues to assault my pussy with his dick and I am chewing on his nipples, he feels good, tastes good. I want his lips on mine, I pull him to me and he doesn't resist, he returns the gesture with a passion. Oh God another one, I'm going to explode!

I hear my husband; it is so reassuring to hear his words. "That's it, fuck him, and fuck him good, his dick looks so good, so hot sliding in and out of you, you have no idea how hot and sexy you look right now getting fucked!"

Eric is ready, I can feel it, and he is swelling. He confirms what I already know. "I want it, give it to me, give me your seed, all of it!" He buries his dick deep in me, it feels as though the head of his dick is in my cervix as he shoots his load of love juice into me, it feels like it is shooting straight into my womb!! Oh, God it feels so good.

It must have looked good, my husband is ready to explode now, and I want him, his seed. He comes over to me and feeds me his load, this is heaven. I eagerly savor every drop of his cum, it tastes so good. It feels so good, Eric has his dick still buried in my pussy, and Mike has his buried in my mouth. The two of them feel and taste so dam good!

If Mike loves to watch me fuck Eric that much then I will be glad to give him his wish. I have the best of both worlds and love it. I could fuck these two men all day and hope I do.