Desires Unrestrained

Story Info
Steve has been keeping some wild urges from Sara.
16.4k words
4.34
31.7k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara sighs out in absolute boredom, as she rides shotgun in her boyfriends truck. They travel up a logging road flanked by tall cedar trees, if it were not for the frequent bends she would be certain that road was never-ending by this point. She looks at the clock on the dashboard, she groans deeply in mental agony as they reach the nearly six hour mark of the journey.

This drive has been one of the greatest tests of her patience in a long time; but the trip is actually the smaller of the thorns pricking at her. The real annoyance is that she has joined her man Steve on this trip out of pure suspicion that he is not really camping by himself. They have been a couple for nearly a year now, and his erratic 'getaway's' have been a constant curiosity to her.

At first she just accepted it, even taking his few rejections in stride when she did ask to go. She was forced to press him this time, insisting that she come along. She vaguely recalls with some slight regret the she may have even thrown in an ultimatum to force his compliance. But now it is painfully obvious to her that he is just that kind of reclusive person.

She remains trapped in this truck, winding their way up the mountainside to bum fuck nowhere. She didn't even like camping and now she is going to be spending a week surrounded by fucking nature. Even worse, during the entirety of their drive, they have barely exchanged a word with one another, only making the trip all the more awkward for her!

She looks over to him seeing that his big body is visibly tense. Poor guy is practically hunched over the wheel, arms straining in his tight flannel shirt. But he has all the right in the world to feel like this. He cannot help but feel like he is dragging Sara into the jaws of a wolf. It is either lose her because this fucking beast inside wants out like his own monstrous time of the month; and she is suspecting that he is doing something else but camping.

He knows that this is such a terrible risk; but what choice does he have? The entire time he has been on the road, all that has been on his mind was how he was going to get away from her to let this thing have its romp and then camp with Sara in peace.

With a heavy sigh she asks him. "How much longer now?"

Steve tenses up as her voice draws him away from his turbulent thoughts. Looks at her for a moment, startled from being forced out of his mental autopilot. Her large brown eyes hold his gaze for a moment, her fiery locks framing the high cheekbones of her freckled face. Those full lips, a bright shade of cherry red. He lets out a long and heavy sigh tearing his gaze away to the odometer to check at the miles they have driven.

Flatly he responds to her. "Soon."

She stares at him even harder by lowering her eyebrows at him. He gives her this sheepish look that forces a grin from her putting a damper on her irritation. His shortly cropped brown hair and a chiseled face framed in hard stubble that clusters thickest around his narrow chin. Even with those broad shoulders rolled in as they are now, he is still huge to her. This textbook example of the outdoorsmen looking so timid was almost comical to her.

She gives his arm a gentle stroke to reassure him. "Come on Steve, just think about all the fun we are gonna have alone out here."

His arms are packed with corded muscle, taut under her fingers as she pets at him. She cannot help but grow a little hot between her legs as her eyes play over his body. His chest sports two dense pectorals she teasingly calls his man boobs because of how they are just that pronounced on his barrel chest.

Her eyes roam lower as she eyes up her big hunk of man. Though he might no six pack like in the magazines. His midsection is filled with a nice round belly from his love of heavy meals. The one soft spot on his herculean frame and she would not have had it any other way. Even his legs were huge tree trunks in their own right under his blue jeans those massive feet capped off with thick hiking boots.

He sighs long and loud, shaking his head but refusing to look at her giving her a sullen excuse. "Sorry Sara, I just like my time alone out here. It's... gonna be weird having you out here with me."

She groans out throwing her head back in wild exasperation. She looks back at him again, her anger finally flares hotly to match shoulder length red hair. Her compassion has reached its limit; she cocks her fist and gives him a hard shot to the shoulder. He stares at her wide eyed, bicep tingling from the sudden kinetic connection of her fist.

Her large expressive eyes seize his gaze, letting him truly feel that anger as she yells out at him. "The fuck is wrong with you! Why the fuck are you being such a god damn sulk!"

He sighs out stroking his chin, fingers sharply rasping over his stubble struggling to even find a way to start explaining himself to her. "Look, sometimes... I just need to get away. Living in the city is hard for, someone like me. And sometimes I just need to get away from it... or else I feel an animal trapped in a cage."

Her brows remained furrowed as he explains to her, giving her as close to an explanation of how he needs to do this. He looks to her with hopeful eyes that she understands him.

She asks him, her voice betraying her wounded feelings. "But why can you not enjoy this time with me?"

The question makes his stomach twist, she unknowingly touches on the reason he has been so silent. He wished that he could just enjoy himself with her out here, just the two of them.

He lets off another sigh going another route around the question. "Well... I figured that this kind of thing is just not up your alley. Look, I know you have asked me before to come... but honestly babe... this does not really seem like your... thing"

His eyes roam down her buxom frame to the bright sundress she is wearing with an amused grin creasing the corners of his mouth. The elastic band is being stretched to its limits by her large chest, her perky nipples proudly poking from under the thinly spread material. He is pretty sure that dress is the only clothing she is wearing right now as the floral print hangs loosely over her buxom body.

She cannot really deny his logic, she has never spent a day in the wilderness. She cannot help but giggle to herself. "Well, I guess this is my first time. Are you going to be gentle?"

She slides into him a little closer shifting her body across the bench seat of the truck until she is pushing her hips up to his. Her eyes roam down to his package a mischievous grin pulling at one of the corners of her mouth. She strokes at his inner thigh, her hand moving higher up towards his groin.

She purrs to him seductively. "Camping might not be my thing, but I am sure we can keep ourselves entertained."

His head tilts back as he huffs out, easing his foot off the accelerator as she gently squeezes his package. She lets out a pleased moan feeling his thick cock pulse in her hand as she teases him. He wants to reciprocate her affection but the logging road is only getting more dangerous as they get into the more untamed areas.

With a coy smirk he veers slightly into a deep but manageable rut on her side of the truck. The vehicle lurches to one side as its wheels drops into the small trench. Her stomach drops with it as she lifts off the seat, getting air time in the cabin with a startled cry. Gravity takes hold, her tits surge high up towards her face as her crimson hair reaches for the roof. Her large pink areolas peek out from the hem of her sun dress as her big tits surge for freedom.

The truck abruptly levels out as it leaves the rut. The seat rushes to meet with her shapely ass slamming hard into her voluptuous cheeks. Her body drops down heavily onto her seat nearly knocking the wind out of her. Her rack follows suit, shoving her top off her peaks to cling uselessly to her flat tummy. Her long red hair hangs in wild tangles with her eyes wide in surprise. Her heaving melons beautifully exposed to him, rising and falling rapidly from the fright of his little prank.

She looks to him with a very unimpressed look and crosses her arms over her ample chest, covering up at least her nipples from his pleased gaze.

She huffs out in annoyance turning her head away from him, pouting her lips. "Not funny."

He laughs loudly for the first time this drive, eyes filled with mirth as he gives the wheel a joyous smack with his hand. His dread about this trip washes away for at least this moment as he allows himself to think that maybe this trip won't be so bad after all.

Just as he tears his eyes away from her alluring body. He sees the unmistakable marker a small path ahead. Barely noticeable to most people nothing more than a small open space between two trees. But this was his most frequented spot for him to visit when he needs to let his other half out for a romp. Carefully he drives into this very narrow side trail, tramping the small brush between the trees.

She gives him a concerned look as he barely is able to squeeze his truck down into the narrow pass. She is forced to grip a handle on the roof, abandoning her breasts to the myriad of sudden shifts and jostles as they un-majestically flop about making her regret her decision to go sans bra. There is hardly a sign of any kind of worn trail, with only a scant few tiny ruts of his past visits to mark his passage.

He expertly guides his vehicle through the woods as the rough ride finally ends as the ground levels off. The trees seem to spread out until the woods finally give way into a large clearing. Her breath is taken away as the forest opens up revealing a large lake only a short walk from where they were going to be camping.

She grabs the dashboard, leaning in to fully take in the sight of this slice of paradise. " Oh wow, its beautiful!"

He looks to her feeling a surge of pride at her awestruck expression. "Welcome to my home away from home."

He cannot resist the temptation as he tells her. "It's one of my most prized treasures , like you."

She swats him in the arm, rolling those pretty eyes at his awful comment. Quickly she pulls up her dress and departs the vehicle, leaving him and his cheesy lines behind with a shake of her head. Once she is out of the truck, she gives great stretch with finger tips reaching high above her head as she stands on her tip toes. She squeals out in delight as her muscles strain wonderfully releasing all that tension.

He remains in the truck as she sprints off to explore the sandy beach, leaving him to dwell on his own internal torment. He stares at the wheel, gripping it tightly with his lips pinched tight in introspection. He can feel the presence inside him, like an itch just under the skin that cannot be scratched. But it's strangely been very faint this entire time, the animal never bothers to rise once even when Sara was touching his dick.

Usually, by this time the wolf would be clawing at his mind to be released and his body would be aching all over. His guts tighten in dread as he thinks to himself, that it might actually sense that she is with him and is waiting to for the right opportunity. He curses out loud rubbing his face while muttering. "I... just have to keep it together, it's only a few hours. Just need to keep a lid on it and everything will be fine."

A sharp cry of delight from her breaks his train of thought; he looks over his shoulder to see her pointing at the water bouncing ecstatically as she screams out at him. "OH MY GOD, I CAN SEE ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM!"

He can help but give a wiry grin but there is no happiness to be found in his heart. He knows that even though dusk is approaching Sara is going to be looking to get laid. Mustering his willpower he cannot help but feel like he is trapped between two ravenous animals, each wanting his body for different reasons. Slowly he climbs out from the truck and starts to make his way towards her. With her back turned to him he can see her hour glass shaped figure through the silk dress. Her curvaceous rear end has swallowed some of her skirt in the deep cleft of her backside. He sighs out deeply as she is already stoking the fires of his lust without even trying. He finally makes his way over across the sandy breach to stand behind her. Steve wraps his big arms around her waist in a tight embrace; bending over slightly to bury his face into the nape of her neck, stubble pricking at her skin. She stares wonderstruck at its crisp and clear surface, those pretty eyes darting about as she drinks in every detail. He looks out himself, resting his chin on the top of her shoulder, surveying the scenery as he takes in a deep breath of pine air.

The lakes surface is perfectly still for them, it reflects everything around it as a natural mirror. But closer in to the pair, the shore line demonstrates just how pristine the lake's water is, revealing the lake bottom in sharp, magnified detail. No matter how many times he comes here for privacy, he cannot help feel at ease while staring at this lake and its unspoiled beauty.

He sighs out speaking softly into her ear "You don't see many lakes like this near the city, it's a rare gem."

"Like me?" She quickly responds making him pause.

He cannot help but chuckle. "Am I that predictable now?"

She shrugs slightly before looking back to him. "Yep, just throwing out the romance any chance you get. In fact... you said something just like it before we got out of the truck." He blinks for a moment totally forgetting that he did and she only laughs louder at him. "Really? Is it that automatic for you?"

He gasps at her feigning that her words stung him. "Ouch... babe, that's cold, like this lake!"

Her grin fades while his own grows with a mischievous curl of his mouth. Her eyes widen with the sudden realization of his intentions. She tries to break free from his hold; but he reels her in with a powerful tug. He scoops up his thrashing girlfriend, cradling her like an oversized child.

She kicks at the air, throwing her arms around his neck as she frantically pleads with him. "no, no, NO!"

He makes his way to the edge of the water as she squirms like a feral cat. He bends his knees and with a heavy grunt he lifts his vixen up high. She looks out to the water and simply braces for his throw. With a roar, he shoves her with all his strength. Sara is sent sailing through the air screaming the entire way. With her arms flailing she impacts the still water ass first with a huge splash.

She bursts to the surface with a sharp inward gasp as the cold penetrates her body to the core. Her flower printed sun dress clings tightly to her curvy body. It leaves nothing to the imagination as it forms a thin veil of fabric proudly showing off her pleasing curves and thick, cold-stiffened nipples. She breaks for the shore hugging her self tightly for warmth as she runs in leaping strides in the water before breaking into a frantic sprint.

She stammers out as she dashes past him towards the truck.. "H-holy fuck, t-that is t-too c-coold!"

He slowly follows after her with a wide grin from his nasty prank. She cannot tear off the soaked sundress fast enough, lifting it up over her head so that clingy fabric pulls at her large breasts. They are lifted up high towards her face until the wet dress is peeled from her peaks. Her heavy tits drop low bouncing wonderfully as Steve looks on from the distance.

Seeing her bare as the day she was born as she bends over deeply to dig into her duffle bag of clothing, makes something wild and primal stir to life in the back of his mind. The sight of the side profile of her perfect round rump sticking out from the truck is more than just inviting, it demands exploitation. He moves towards her with a wicked smile already pitching a tent as the animal inside him stokes the fires of his lust.

He moves right in behind his distracted woman staring at her amazing ass with naked lust. Her cheeks are two halves of a fleshy peach. Even from this angle he can see the thick lips of her pussy sticking out from between her legs. His mind is so fixated on what to do with her he fails to register that the wolf inside him was growing more powerful as his lust grows for her.

He winds up with a hand and roughly slaps her backside making her flesh ripple deeply. She jolts at the hard connection of his palm striking her ass so hard, she yelps out in surprise as her skin tingles fiercely from the connection. He strokes his hands over her amazing rump feeling her still cool skin against his palms. His fingers curl in groping her firm backside as hard as he physically can. She gasps out in surprise at his ferocity, pushing her molested rear into his greedy hands.

She looks back at him with a lusty stare, asking him playfully. "Come to warm me up?"

He gives her a slow nod but there is a wild look in his eyes, something she has never seen in him before. His big hands move higher to grip her waist before yanking her back into him. She huffs out as her thick rump meets with his pelvis, the impact her hanging melons surge forward. She grinds against him, purring out feeling the pulsing heat of his hard cock through the thick denim jeans. Those big hands stroke up the sides of her midsection as she pleasures him with the skill gyrations of her hips.

The big male bends over top of her, reaching around her sides of her chest to grab her tits. She leans her head back as he seizes hold of her huge rack. Creamy flesh envelops his hands, her endowed chest more than a match for his groping fingers. He squeezes her chest hard sinking his fingers into her soft mounds. The pressure is so strong her chest throbs in a mix of pleasure and pain that makes her hot between the legs.

She moans out to him as he kneads her chest. "Fuck Steve, your never this rough back home... Its making me so wet."

The primal growl from his throat catches them both off guard. She stiffens in his grasp as he suddenly stops as well.

His lust filled eyes suddenly snap open, filled with horror as she asks him. "Wow, big guy, are you hungry or horny?"

He wrenches away from her, suddenly aware of the sickening heat that is burning just on the surface of his skin.

Her brows furrow in confusion sorely missing that rough affection just moments ago. Her chest is still warm with pleasure. She can still feel where his fingers were dug into her soft mounds. When she feels that his presence has been gone for too long, she turns around. Her annoyed look turns into one of worry as she sees him staggering away like he is in pain.

She softly asks him reaching out to touch him. "Are you ok? What happened?"

He hurriedly waves her off wanting no kind of physical connection with her now. The animal inside him is roiling inside his mind, its interest piqued by his own lust. His mind is awash with disturbing thoughts of not just lust but also violence towards her. He hugs his body tight as the ache deep in his center grows white hot. It feels like the beast inside him is clawing just at the surface making his skull throb in agony.

Sara stares on chewing at the inside of her bottom lip, arms wrapped around her midsection. She is unsure what to do with herself as he battles internally with a monster for control. Gritting his teeth he screws his eyes tightly shut, using all of his willpower to force his other half down. Suppressing both his lust but drowning out all those disgusting images flashing in his head. Slowly, the ache ebbs into just a dull throb and that mind splitting pain recedes enough so that he can finally take in a deep gulp of breath.

Finally she sees him relax and she moves to touch him on the shoulder. He rolls away from her comfort and moves to the back of the truck. He is still breathing heavily, sweat beading his forehead as he rummages for the tent and other gear.