Desires Unrestrained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling quite rejected she softly asks to him. "Are you gonna be ok?"

He sighs out and gives a slight nod, but refuses to look at her. "I think I'll be ok, just an ache in my stomach."

She rolls her eyes at his admission to just stomach pain. She moves in like a cat, getting in close to him before throwing her arms around his waist.

She shoves her delicate hands into his pants, gripping his fat half hard cock while purring a seductive demand into his ear "Then suck it up and fuck me rough, stud."

He whimpers out twisting away from her sexual advance, carrying the tent and air mattress away to go and set it up. She is left there standing nude with a stunned expression by his abrupt rejection.

She rolls her eyes with an exasperated sigh at his persistent change of character. She dismisses him with wave of her hand as he walks away from her before attending to her now unneeded nudity. His heart is hammering in his chest as he moves to a clearing to set up the tent. He is desperately trying to distract his mind from Sara's body and how it is built for sin. With a groan, he runs his palms over his face, pulling at his eyelids, dragging them down and exposing the red skin underneath.

He murmurs sullenly to himself. "Just wait you asshole, tonight you get to play in the woods alone and leave me the fuck alone. Then I can finally enjoy MY woman all to myself."

She can vaguely hear him mumbling away as she digs into her bag. If she knew that Steve was going to be such a tease tonight, she would have brought a dildo, or something to fill in for him. She chews at her lip more with mounting sexual frustration feeling her own wetness slicking her nethers.

Her eyes narrow as an evil smile stretches across her lips as a wicked plan forms in her mind. She starts to carefully pluck through her clothes, picking out only the skimpiest clothing she brought along.

She pulls out a matching set of her black bikini and stretches out the bottoms for inspection. But they can barely be passed off as even underwear. She slips into them pulling the slender straps up high on her hips letting them snap against her skin. The simple triangle of silky black material is barely enough to cover the mound of her pussy, its point plunging between her puffy slit. She sighs out as she pulls that triangle up high, feeling that narrow strip working its way into the folds of her pussy, the smooth fabric strokes over her needy clit.

She looks over her shoulder at her own rear end and smiles with pride. From the back the only hint that here might even be a strap running up the deep cleft of her ass, is the silver ring sitting just over the cleavage of her backside. The top is hardly any different, sporting a pair of tiny black triangles amidst a tangle of strings. She pulls the top down over her tits, her large areolas peek out from under the black fabric. She chuckles at its fit, far too small for an endowed woman like herself; but just the way she needs it to be.

With her weapons of seduction in place she throws a robe around her to conceal herself. She moves with a slow confident stride to the bed of the truck. She reaches into the back to snatch up one of the fold out chairs while also ferreting out the large case of sweet coolers from the ice chest. With each item tucked under her arms she walks from around the truck. It seems that while she was getting changed, her man has already set up the spacious grey tent.

He is inside, filling the queen size air mattress with the hand pump. His pace is deliberately slow, using the monotonous work to calm his turbulent thoughts. But it was hardly helping as his pulse throbs at his ears and his guts continue to roil with the desire to change in form. He can see that the sun is getting low now as he deliberates just fleeing from Sara and explaining tomorrow.

She hears that her man is quite busy inflating the mattress he is destined to fuck her on. She unfolds the canvas chair slamming its plastic feet down into the firm ground opposite of the entrance and sits down heavily into the chair. She flings open her robe and cracks open a cooler, taking a heavy pull of the sweet drink savoring that sharp alcoholic after bite. She throws her leg over one of the arms, proudly putting on display that her plump muff has swallowed the strap of her bikini.

Steve sighs out pinching the meat between his eyes with his thumb and index finger, his willpower is waning fast. He crawls from the tent but then freezes in place on all fours, his eyes riveted on the vixen sitting before him. Sara remains oblivious to his inner turmoil as he whimpers in agony at the sight of her. She casually takes another deep drink, the leg resting on the arm rest, kicking at the open air with lazy bounces.

She smiles coyly at him, swirling the near empty cooler by the neck of the bottle. "Mmm, so the bed is all ready for us?"

His jaw clenches as the last threads of his desire to resist her snap. Both minds surge to the forefront; but with a shared desire to play with this slut.

The coexisting feeling is intoxicating to him as his lids droop heavily, his voice husky with lust. "How about, we start with you in that chair."

She chuckles in a low sultry tone as she places her drink in a holder on the chair. Slowly she moves her hands to the slender strings of her top above the swell of her chest. She grabs the strings just above the triangle of her black bikini and pulls up at them to make her huge orbs jiggle at him.

He crawls to her on his hands and knees and approaches Sara on all fours. She giggles seeing him crawling to her like an animal and throws the other leg over the opposite arm rest; and turns the arm rest into improvised stirrups for whatever he has in mind for her. He licks his lips as a deep guttural growl grumbles from his chest, seeing her spread wide like this. She pushes her hips forward, and gives her puffy folds a light slap inviting him to play with her.

He closes the short distance from her, climbing up between widely spread legs to look her in the eyes. He laces his fingers in her hair and yanks her head back making her gasp out at his powerful yank. He presses his lips hard into hers. His tongue stroking over hers plump lips demanding she accept his muscle into her mouth. She accepts and their tongues dance wildly with one another as his free hand snakes beneath her underwear.

He grips her bottoms by the fabric triangle over her mound, then gives her bottoms a sharp tug. She whimpers into his mouth as her hips are lifted off the seat. The strap grinds in deeply as it is pulled over her tender nethers, the hot friction is searing between her legs. Again he hauls on her bikini making her legs tremble as she whines out at his abusive play.

He breaks the frantic kiss berating her with husky words. "Gonna make you beg for mercy, woman."

She bites her lip and nods at him, already she is sopping wet for her dominant man. She braces for the next tug, but she does not dare try and stop him. But the flimsy strip snaps loose as he hauls on it leaving him with a handful of destroyed underwear. He throws the garment aside and his head starts to roam downward.

He kneels in front of her pussy, his big hands pushing at her inner thighs making her spread eagle to him. He licks his lips seeing her plump cunny drooling with her arousal forming a small wet spot on her robe. He brings his head in close, sniffing at her slit before he strokes her silken labia with his fingers smearing her slick lust over her petals.

She purrs out to him, voice haughty with desire. "That's it, bury your face right here big guy."

A hard smack between her legs makes her squeak out as he puts a stop to her demands. She wriggles her hips as her clit throbs from his punishing hand. She looks skyward and waits with excitement for what he has in store for her. Her patience is rewarded as two dry fingers spear into her tight hole making her gasp loudly. Her slot is forcefully stuffed right to his hard knuckles as they slam into her sex with a hard slap.

Her legs tense as she throws her head back in a long groan finally feeling something inside her. He starts to pump his digits in her hole as her lust attempts to down his digits. She reaches back behind her head to grip the back of the chair as he loudly churns her cunny. But her pleasure only increases as his big digits curl into a hook. Her eyelashes flutter as he strokes his fingertips over the spongy flesh of her g-spot.

A long moan escapes her lips as he rapidly finger fucks her pussy his hot mouth drawing neat her clit. His tongue traces around her clit in slow, lazy circles. He growls deeply, barely human in tone feeling her soft walls clutching his fingers, those plump lips being pushed in and out with the strokes of his hand. She pants, gripping the back of the seat tightly as her nethers are turned into a sopping wet mess.

His harsh finger play is working its magic on her; she feels a wonderful tension building between her legs every time he bottoms his hand out inside her. The closer she gets the better everything feels; she tightens up fiercely around his fingers. She cries out in wild shock; her world explodes in brutal mix of pain and pleasure as hard teeth bite down on her inner thigh. Her pussy clamps erratically around his digits as he growls at her, his teeth biting into her soft flesh.

She clutches the sides of his head holding onto him tightly; gasping frantically as she shudders in his mouth. Her peak is amazing as washes over her relentlessly, his fingers still hammering her quaking hole. Her desires are torn as she looks down at his face buried into her leg. He keeps the brutal pressure on her inner thigh in a savage love bite. The pain quickly starts to dominate the pleasure as her orgasm slowly subsides.

She gently pushes at his head, whimpering softly. "Please... stop."

With a gasp he pulls his salivating mouth away from her throbbing inner thigh. She groans out leaning her head back as the pain finally ends of his savage oral clamp on her flesh. He looks to the harsh indentations of his bite, realizing that he has hurt his love. Even worse, the beast is breaking free demanding that he breed this bitch, willing or not.

His body is burning is agony, too far gone to stop it now as his own skin feels tight all over. He can only do the one thing that he can think of in this frantic moment. He flees from her as quickly as his legs can carry him and vanishes into the woods.

She strokes her pussy, huffing rapidly from being so savagely finger fucked. "Never came... from... being bitten... like that before."

Steve sprints deeply into the woods, huffing out with feverish pants as his lungs ache for air and his legs burn from the frantic exertion. It is all he can do that this point, just try and put as much distance between Sara and the wolf he is about to become. She is left gasping, head leaning back over the chair as she watches the clouds. She brings her head forward with heavy lidded eyes eager to see what he has in store for her next.

Her delighted smile fades when she sees no sign of him. Her brows furrow in puzzlement as she gets up on unsteady legs and looks around for him.

She calls out for him. Steve? Steve. STEVE!"

But no matter how many times she calls she is only answered by the sounds of the forest around her. Even after a short comb of the camp area she comes up empty and is forced to return to the chair.

She sits back down in her chair with an exasperated sigh. "What the actual fuck Steve."

With him gone she is left with only one other option as she snatches up her warming cooler in the arm rest holder and drains it. Another cooler is quick to follow the first as she drinks quickly simply because there is nothing else to do. She strokes the indentations of his bite with her fingers. But both her leg and pussy are throbbing hotly with equal ferocity from his passionate foreplay. She is still craving something thick between her legs as her fuzzy mind focuses on the wide bottle in her hand.

She strokes the bottle with her thumb gauging its girth for her needs. She chews at her lip as a depraved thought forms in her lusty mind. Since her boyfriend is nowhere to be found; she sighs out as it comes to this, masturbating with a bottle. She lowers the wide cooler between her legs, parting her legs to receive the hard glass. She flinches as the cold bottle touches her hot cunny but then grinds it over her petals.

With a soft moan she teases herself, stroking its cool surface over her slit. The hard nubs grind over her pussy lips, massaging its way between them. She starts to push it against her entrance the wide bottom pushing up against her small opening. Her brows furrow, eyes closing tightly as she forces the bottle, making her slot open up to its girth. But with an annoyed huff she relents, it is just not the same, banging her hole with a bottle.

She strokes her needy sex with her free hand, she snatches up another full bottle and cracks it open tossing the cap aside. As she idly drinks all alone with her thoughts as she cannot help but wonder why he has been acting so strange since they got there. She struggles to recall him ever being this aggressive with her sexually before. There is definitely something weird going on with him. She shrugs at the thought and takes another drink since she sees nothing wrong at all with this new Steve.

His wild sprint takes him deep into the woods just as the sun starts to set darkening the woods around him. But his eyes easily adjust to the lack of light as the wolf is so close to being released now. He pumps his legs as fast as he can, hoping that somehow he can put enough distance between himself and Sara. Suddenly with a deep pop his legs collapse under him. He clenches his teeth in agony grunting as they warp underneath him. He looks down to see them twisting into a new shape, his heel his rising out from his boot in a sickening series of groans and crunches.

The change comes upon him as his body turns in a prison of pure agony as he thrashes and contorts on the mossy ground. Waves of pain wash over his mind violent and unrelenting as he froths from the mouth. His skin strains to hold his growing form, slashes of bright red stretchmarks break all over his skin. His bones expand with wet cracking as they shift into a new shape, his shirt bursting open as his chest suddenly expands to house larger organs. The horrible tightness of his own body, growing beyond human limits makes him openly sob out as he rips at his own flesh. Desperately he kicks off his boots feeling the pressure building as his feet enlarge into animal paws.

His skin splits into open wounds as his rapid growth pushes his human flesh to its breaking point. It stitches back together but is now thicker and coarser than before shifting from tanned flesh to black hide. His fingernails are agonizingly uprooted and fall to the floor, replaced by black claws. He quickly puts his new talons to good use, savagely shredding his clothes as they constrict his growing body.

He clutches his body in his arms curling into a fetal position as his guts writhe and roil inside him his belly tightening up as his small intestines recede. He struggles to recall a time when it has ever has been this painful before. He can feel the beast in his roaring in fury from his long resistance for this change. His eyes shift to a sickly yellow, the human part of his twisted mind is pushed aside. He lets out a long and low howl as the animal fully takes possession of his consciousness.

It is the beasts turn to share in the pain of the change, a challenge it openly accepts as it pulls its freshly claimed body to its full height. As the wolf stands on unsteady legs, his lupine features start to develop in his skull. It feels like his head is being split asunder as his muzzle elongates. Human teeth are shoved out of their sockets by the huge predatory molars seeding his crimson gums. They form intersecting jagged peaks as he clenches his new maw tightly in agony as a pair of canines peek from under the sides of his black lips.

A hairless whip of a tail sprouts from the base of his spine stretching out far behind him to sway lazily in the air. His ears climb atop his head, reaching high as they warp into two triangles of flesh. . He collapses onto all fours as black fur blossoms like wildfire over his skin. A thick mane of fur grows long around the back of his neck and shoulders. Even his groin is not spared by the will of the wolf as his human cock recedes into its foreskin.

That outer skin becomes a thick and meaty sheath for his manhood as it separates from his breeding organ. A slender bone worms its way up his shaft as the base of his cock thickens where his knot will form. His nuts bloat to match his huge body, swelling to the size of a pair of heavy tennis balls. His sack becomes taut with his new reproductive organs are primed to breed a bitch with potent lupine seed.

He pants deeply as the agony of the change ebbs until, finally it completely fades. The man is no more. Having fully taken his place, the wolf opens his keen yellow eyes, scanning his surroundings for the first time tonight while his large ears swivel about. He huffs at the open air searching for prey to sink his claws into. His thick brows furrow as he picks up something unexpected. There is a wonderfully sweet tang of a human female, a second breath revealing her lust and strong need, stronger than he has ever smelled before.

His sensitive nose discovers that the strongest source of the odor emanates from his own fingers. He brings them closer to his muzzle. Whuffing at them deeply getting a good smell of Sara's arousal. A small grin creases the corners of his predatory mouth, it looks like his other half has been busy. His great head twists back into the direction his human counterpart had come from, he was not very interested in meeting this horny female with such a delicious perfume. He has found his prey, it is time to hunt.

Another drained bottle joins the accumulated pile next to Sara's chair has joined the first. Her eyes are heavy and her body is feels warm despite the cold air as the camp site grows dark. She licks her lips before tipping the bottle in her hand up high, only to find she has drained another one. Her movements are sluggish as the horny lush lets another empty bottle slip from her fingers to join the pile with a loud clank. Once she starts to struggle to see anything around her she lets out a deep sigh.

A primal howl from the woods cuts through her, startling her from the chair in a flash. A moment later she staggers back with a dazed groan, her world spins from a powerful head rush. She stumbles backward into her chair almost toppling over it before finding her balance. With close to a dozen coolers in her the only plan in her mind now is to just hide in the tent. She meanders towards the general direction of the tent, the robe tightly wrapped around her body.

After almost falling into the tent, she bends down low to grope around blindly for the zipper. After what feels like an eternity of searching, she finally opens the tent flinging the flap wide open. She drags herself inside the flimsy shelter, failing to realize that the nylon tent is hardly a defense against predators. With a groan she collapses face first onto the bed, stripping off the hot robe with a groan.

She rolls onto her back with a deep sigh, splaying out as she is now lying on the most comfortable air mattress ever. As she lies there, starting at the spinning roof, she closes her eyes to the sight. But still it is as if she can sense that the walls are still moving around her. The darting movements of her eyes, under her heavy lashes settle down as her mind becomes still. Sara's breathing gradually alters into a deep and slow rhythm as she passes out.