Desires Unrestrained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wolf finds the campsite under the cover of night and crouches low in the thick foliage. He sits still, only his ears twist about as he surveys the area for signs of the female. Even from the far distance he picks up noise of her faint breathing. His sensitive ears zero in on the sound, of the sleeping woman. He stalks into the opening from the woods carefully making his way to the chair she had sat in.

He huffs at the air around the chair where that delicious smell of her arousal lingers the heaviest. He shoves his nose into the seat, huffing deeply where her pussy tainted the canvas with her slick arousal not too long ago. He picks up the potent stink of her desire and the sharp taint of alcohol. His head slowly turns to regard the tent, seeing the flap open catching a glimpse of her lying prone inside. He approaches more recklessly now, the excitement builds to get his claws on his other half's little gem.

He pushes his broad head through the tent flap, sniffing at the air in rapid huffs. The air reeks of this horny sluts intoxicating scent. His feral eyes drink in the unconscious female before him; a deeply pleased growl escapes his throat at her buxom form. He now understands why his human side is so keen to keep her from his paws. His prey is lying on her back her red locks fanned out broadly under her. Both her long legs are bent with knees turned to one side. He pants out at the shape of her endowed figure, drool already pooling in his mouth.

Her incredible rack rises and falls in a rhythmic pattern, the bikini top has shifted, the triangles now just hanging uselessly at the sides of her huge globes. He crawls silently into the tent, filling its tiny space with his bulk to kneel in front of her feet. He grabs a handful of her round ass his claws curling into her crack to give her amazing rear a hard squeeze. Still she slumbers on as those claws dig into her soft ass cheek as he molests her.

He removes his hand from her backside as it looks like he can have some fun before the screaming starts. He grabs hold of both her ankles and yanks her legs apart. Her hips twist to lay flat as she is spread open to slake his depraved curiosity. He notices her tight sex is devoid of any hair, licking his chops at the sight of her plump pussy lips forming a tight seam. Even as he pulls her legs into a wide V, her inner petals remain hidden promising a nice tight hole to wreck.

He drops her legs and they flop lifelessly onto the mattress as he leans in closer to her slit. He moves his large paws over the inner sides of her calves, traces along them slowly with his blunt claws. They loudly rasp over her soft skin as they journey higher, his large head following in between her spread legs. He rakes her even harder at her inner thighs deeply indenting her flesh with the pressure. His claws leave a trail of slowly reddening flesh in the wake of their passing. He crudely shoves one of his big paws between her legs cupping her warm pussy in his huge hand. He grinds it against her, pushing her silky folds about with his leathery fingertips. Her hips limply stir as he massages her muff, feeling that she is still wet.

He stuffs his thick middle digit between her seam forcing those fat lips to part so that he can stroke at her inner folds. He feels her warm hole, too small to even take his thick finger without opening her up. The wolf shoves that exploring finger down deep into the crack of her ass, wanting to push its coarse pad against her little pucker as well. He licks his lips in delight at the feel of those two tight holes as he fantasizes over the pleasure they will soon provide him.

His paws move on roaming higher to stroke against the sides of her tight midsection compressing her hourglass figure with his stroking hands. Curling his large paws entirely around her narrow waist, he notices his thumbs overlap over her cute little navel. He growls deeply with a hot surge of lust, seeing that she is sorely in need of receiving a large litter to carry for him. He tilts his head to admire her wide hips, perfect for the passing of his big pups. Heat builds between his legs, teasing himself with the thought of breeding her in such a way, his loins aching for such a release inside her.

His hands stroke up under her massive rack as the tops of his fingers push those huge orbs together watching in delight as they form a deep canyon of cleavage. His paws move over her melons as he gives them both a hard squeeze, his hard claws digging at her tit flesh. He murrs out deeply, feeling their enhanced firmness straining in his possessive clutches. Her thick nipples harden under his coarse palms as she lets out a soft groan.

His huge head looms over her placid face huffing a hot blast of air over her soft features. His canine mind can only assume that she is beautiful not just in body; but it is hard for him to grasp with her strange ears and flat face. He is curious as to why she is still appears to be asleep as he just heard her make a sound. His tongue slaps over her cheek and presses out widely over the side of her face. The big pink muscle rakes across her full lips as its rough texture drags with such friction it twists her head to the side before it flicks free.

He pulls his head away, her face now slathered with his thick saliva from his canine kiss. But still she remains unmoved by him, a buxom fuck doll for his primal desires. Her salty flavor tickles at his taste buds from his lick, making his maw salivate for more of her taste. Aware of him or not, his muzzle wanders lower to hover over her chest looking to get himself a nice mouth full of female flesh. He leans back to fully appreciate the banquet that is her huge rack.

He pants out looking at the twin globes dominating her chest. Full and firm, her peaks are topped with large pink areola's that surround her stiff nipples that point just past the sides of his slavering maw.. Her bikini only makes the sight of them more impressive as the elastic straps push them close to one another to just barely touch. Even now they are sporting some fresh claw marks from his greedy hands; but he wants to more than just leave a few claw marks on her jugs.

His eyes are filed with a dangerous mix of hunger and lust for her feminine flesh. To him, they are just two wonderful toys for him to do with as he pleases. Thick dollops of hot drool snap free from his maw to splatter between the cleft between her mounds as his canine muzzle moves in close. With a deep growl, he takes one of her perfect spheres into his mouth clamping down around her areola. He starts to suck on her, drawing her flesh past his sharp teeth as is tongue lashes over her bud.

A weak groan escapes her mouth, though it is an automatic deadpan reaction of an unconscious woman from the sudden pressure on her mound. A deep murr of appreciation rumbles from his throat as her breast overfills his mouth. The excess of her creamy tit flesh is pushed through the jagged gaps in his teeth. His predatory maw pinches and grinds against her delicate skin; but she feels only faint pleasure through alcohol deadened nerves. Her mind is lethargic with brows furrowed in confusion as he slurps and suckles loudly on her tit.

His tongue grinds over her peak in rapid circles raking her clean of all taste. She groans out as warm pleasure starts to radiate from her chest from his aggressive mouth. She licks her lips as it feels like a wonderfully sinful dream. His ears perk up as he hears her respond to his mouth play. He pulls hard at her mound lifting her chest from the bed drawing a deep moan from the woman, until it breaks free from his suction with a loud smack.

His deviant mouth has roused her from her hazy sleep as her dainty hands move sluggishly to her own chest.

She licks her lips, her voice slow and husky. "Mmm, someone finally came back... and he is feeling frrrrisky."

She giggles playfully stroking her hands over her spheres, smearing his thick drool over her mounds moaning out to him as she gropes herself. The drunken slut is unaware even as she fondles her freshly gnawed flesh. Her chest looks like a before and after photo; one tit is pristine while the other is marred with angry red welts from his jagged molars and purple bruises that mark where his canines had deeply pinched down into her flesh nearly breaking through her skin. She pushes those heavy mounds, mashing them together. His tail wags as she tempts him to maul her amazing globes even more.

Strong hands grab her by the wrists as he pulls her arms up over her head and pins them down against floor through the air mattress. She looks out to her lover with heavy lidded eyes, but it's so dark she cannot even see her own body. Her body burns with lust as she writhes under him arching her back in the air showing off her lithe form. She is only getting more turned on from being restrained by his powerful paws.

She purrs out at him unable to see the monster looming over top of her in the dark. "I need that mouth on me, bite me if you want to. You made me cum so hard when you did."

A sharp gasp escapes her lips as does just so and nips at her untouched nipple, pointed incisors pinch down hard on her sensitive bud. It sends an electric jolt of pain and pleasure coursing down between her legs. The sudden strike leaves her bud throbbing but she is eager for more. Those harsh teeth strike again, she throws her head back letting out a small cry; her soft flesh being pinched over and over by the cruel wolf.

She writhes under him swinging those huge mounds in front of his nipping maw, leaving swollen welts where they grab hold of her delicious flesh. He grows bored of the little game wanting to feel her flesh in his jaws. He engulfs her other creamy orb in his maw.

The feeling such wild heat surrounding her breast is amazing she moans out to him. "Fuck, your mouth is so hot."

She gasps out as he starts sucking at her, nursing her like a hungry pup. His course tongue grinds against her bud in quick circles. Her perfect orb deforms into a tight cone with every suckle drawing her flesh deeper into his wicked mouth. She can feel his jaw flexing the bursts of pressure making her groan out as the beast chews at her firm flesh. Even as those large canines dig hard into her tit, this deviant vixen only moans louder for him.

He drags his teeth over her skin, trapping her nipple in his incisors. She whimpers out as he mashes her firm flesh flat in a tight pinch. Pleasure and pain burns hotly in her peak as he twists her tortured nipple in slow grinding motions while pulling at it. She grips bedsheet while pushing her chest into his face feeling her peak rising fast. Her nipple slips free from those wicked teeth, snapping back into place but it is now a hot shade of red to match just how fiercely it aches from his abuse.

With a whimper in frustration, she feels that wonderful tension between her legs fade as rapidly as it came; coming from breast play would have been a first for her. She wriggles her aching chest at him, making her swollen melons sway from side to side, desperate for his savage affection. But he is already moving on from her mauled globes as his big head travels lower down her body. The stink of her arousal demands that his nose investigate the source.

The moon has risen high as his canine features become clearer and clearer for Sara to see. He releases his hands from her wrists, letting the feeling return to her hands as electric pinpricks tickle at her fingertips. Her inebriated mind is fixated on only sating her own selfish lust. She is quick to cup her jugs groaning out as she plays with her aching nipples, enjoying the raw pleasure as she strokes them.

She bites at her bottom lip feeling where his aggressive mouth was going to visit next. Excitedly she parts her legs wide for him, lifting her feet into the air welcoming his oral. He grins at her eagerness shoving his paws into the crooks of her legs and spreads her even wider until her knees almost touch her tits. But still he is not satisfied with her position as he continues to push at her legs. She squeaks out in surprise as he shoves her legs past her chest, her wide hips lifting high off the ground. Her own knees reach past her shoulders as he folds her until they touch the mattress.

Her lower body rises up high so that only her head and shoulders are touching the mattress. Her delicious nethers are laid out at his leering muzzle, fully exposed to his own perverted desires. Hard claws, rake over the smooth skin leaving fiery red trails of welted flesh in their wake on the backs of her thighs.

She coos out to him as she strokes her mauled skin. "Your so fucking rough out here, I love it."

His leathery paw cup her round cheeks as his fingers hook into her gap between her inner thighs. She lays there panting as those massive palms come to rest on her rump, filling his wide palms with her voluptuous ass cheeks.

A strange thought flits into her lust filled mind. 'Are his hands really this big?'

But that thought is pushed aside as his powerful paws start to pull at her flesh.

Both the seam of her pussy and even her deep ass crack is being pushed apart. A dirty thrill courses through her as she is slowly pried open by him. Her honey slicked seam breaks open loudly with a wonderful wet smack. Her pink and glistening inner center of her folds finally reveal themselves to him. He openly drools onto her nethers, thick globs of spittle splattering hotly around her orifices as he eye fucks her.

Her clit is long and plump with arousal, its smooth bright pink tip is just barely peeking out from under the thin hood of skin. Flanked by two thin inner petals is her wet opening, her inner walls are a light shade of pink. He licks his chops as it looks like it can take no thicker than a finger. The entirety of her sex is shimmering in the moonlight, she is dripping for him and just begging to be licked. But he was not done checking out the goods just yet.

His eyes roam down a little further to admire her back door. Nestled deeply between her thick cheeks, sits the loose brown pucker of her ass. He is pulls at her backdoor with both thumbs watching in delight as her well trained ring opens widely for him, showing off her insides. She flexes both of her openings at his face making him huff out in delight at the sight of their lewd clenching. Her surprised voyeur is quick to recover as he moves in for the kill.

The sudden contact of his cold nose, makes her squeal out in surprise as be buries his snout into her ass. Her strong pucker flexes hard against his snout as she tenses up in his paws. She giggles feeling his slimy nose grind over her backdoor. But her humor falters as he growls deeply at her scent huffing against her flesh deeply. A wave of unease finally washes over her sex hungry mind as she stares stunned at the ceiling of the tent.

Her brows furrow, her hazy mind fumbles with what seems like impossible thoughts. He starts lapping at her asshole with quick licks. She cannot help but moan as that strong muscle presses over her rear passage She curiously peers into the darkness past her tits to see two high pointed ears between her legs. Her mouth drops in shock at the sight of this huge animal happily rimming her with his rough tongue. For the first time she really sees those massive hands holding her, gigantic in size with wicked claws tipping his fingers.

But she loves how this animal tongue feels at her back door as he taps deeply into her fetish for ass play. His thick tongue spills out into her crack slapping broadly against her tailbone, spreading out flat. She feels his hot muscle against her body she remains still for him feeling that thick tongue in her crack. There is no shame for this beast as that fat tongue squeezes into the crevice of her ass.

Her pucker is the first victim of his affection; the firm muscle is ravaged with a loud rasping noise. She leans her head back tearing her eyes away from him. Her sensitive back door is set on fire by his rough muscle as it rakes long over her asshole. But as that lick travels over her seam, she gets the full experience of his unique lupine oral. The delicate petals of her pussy are bunched up under his strong muscle as it grips them and refuses to release them.

She lets out a long and loud groan as her hole is raked over. Her voice breaks into a hoarse cry as he finds her fat clit, he presses down hard on her twitching bud. Her thin hood is pulled back, her clit fully exposed to his devastating lick. Aching pleasure burns hot between her legs as it feels like his tongue is miles long as it drags over her sensitive organ.

She arches her back under him, straining to break free from the intense kiss between her legs but his paws hold her in place. Then with a flick of his tongue, it's over from her clit to her crack it still feels like his tongue is there, scraping at her flesh.

Left gasping for air, her hands reach between her legs to stroke her throbbing sex. "Holy fuck, that was amazing."

She looks between her legs to just barely make out the huge canine head looming over top her cunny.

Her eyes widen as the realization sinks in of her partners true nature, a werewolf. He pants over her nethers, long lazy breaths of lust as his long tongue dips down to tap softly against her petals. His thick drool smothers her pussy and cascades down the crack of her ass. She reaches for his broad head with both hands, he freezes as she cups his jaws around his muscular jowls, ears flattening for a moment.

But they perk right up as she pulls him towards her cunny, surprised by his partner's naked desire for him in those beautiful eyes. Her mind is in no shape for rational thoughts she didn't care if it was a bear or even a fucking deer at this point. She is too horny to care and too drunk to think. Her heart hammers in her chest with excitement as she casts all caution aside.

She says to him softly in a haughty voice. "Don't stop."

He lets out a low growl of satisfaction pressing his nose into her sex as she accepts his affection. His hot mouth opens over her clit and lets that powerful muscle unfurl. She moans out feeling that thick muscle pushing hard against her, spreading her folds out. its length plunges down over that deep cleft of her ass. She feels his muscle grip her skin again, she bites her bottom lip, bracing for its return like a roller coaster.

He savagely rakes her quicker than before, drawing his tongue into his maw. Her eyes open wide at the sudden explosion of pleasure takes her breath away in a shocked gasp. He laps at her rapidly with a throaty growl at the never ending taste of her honey. His tongue is a white hot organ of intense pleasure, a desperate groan is forced from her throat as her body tenses up with each powerful rake.

His strokes shorten as he starts to lap at her hole, scooping her lust from it like his own personal bowl. Her pussy shudders as it presses hard into her opening nearly fucking her with his broad tongue as he laps away her flavor as fast it rushes to greet him. Her eyelashes flutter, eyes rolling back as she lets out a sharp stuttering cry, back arching as he licks her relentlessly. Her peak comes the moment that huge muscle plunges into her trembling slot.

She grips his soft and fluffy ears, holding his head tight to her sex as she rides out her sinful explosion. She cries out in raw pleasure, getting tongue fucked by a monster. Finally he relents licking his chops clean of her taste with a satisfied murr, her pink hole still clenching at him for more. She lays there panting staring at the canopy, her eyelids are heavy from her climax. The room still spins around her, but now she is not sure if the alcohol is solely to blame anymore.

She is stunned by her own perversion, the embarrassing fact that she just got off with something more canine than man.