Desires Unrestrained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silently she murmurs out with a slight chuckle in her voice. "I just got eaten out by an animal..."

He leans back pulling away from between her trembling fingertips as they trace the length of his muzzle. She lays there stroking her drool slicked sex. She looks to those massive paws clutching her ass once more, as her tiny fingers trace along his hard fingers. She strokes his course furred digits until she finds those large blunt claws feeling their hard surface.

He removes his paws from her ass and her hips drop back to the mattress, legs flopping open heavily around his knees. She groans out after he finally releases her from that compressed position. But her breath catches in her throat as the outline of his form moves in towards her, filling her vision with his bulk. He gently pushes his huge paws under her body, one gripping the nape of her neck the other splaying out between her shoulder blades.

She sighs out, being cradled in his massive hands as he pulls her up off the mattress. She closes her eyes tightly as her world violently spins around her until she is sitting before him. But the greedy wolfs desires are easily read as he starts to guide her head towards his groin. She cannot help but chuckle with a slight shake of her head, realizing her strange partner wanted some oral love as well.

She brings her knees together to sit before him, her plush ass resting on the heels of her feet. His tail wags furiously as she looks up at him with those big eyes, licking her lips.

She purrs out to him. "Guess it's your turn now big boy?"

She looks to his groin, and easily sees that this is no normal man she is about to blow. His narrow spear of a canine tip is poking out from his sheath at her. She watches as it oozes his thick pre stunned by its bright crimson color.

He gently starts to push her face in closer as she audibly gulps with a sudden bout of stage fright looking at his strange cock. She closes her eyes letting his paw direct her pretty mouth closer. She is hit first with his scent oddly pleasing with a sharp hint of dirt and pine, tainted by heavy tang of his thick precum. She feels the heat of his groin next, his body is like a furnace unlike anything she has felt before.

She can sense that his cock is close and parts her mouth to accept whatever he had in store for her. Her face is slowly buried into his furry crotch as his intensely hot flesh slips past her lips. She moans out, being forced to fellate a thick wolf cock. She braces her hands against his thighs, gripping the fur with her eyes wide as she gets her first taste of an animal's member.

She moans out finding his cock is completely alien as her tongue explores his pointed tip. The myriad of veins that weave under his flesh gives his organ a bumpy texture. His canine flesh probes deeper as she laps away the thick precum coating it tainting the entirety of her mouth with the flavor of his bitter pre. Her lips are tickled by the fuzzy ring of his sheath as his dick hilts her mouth, she easily takes him into the back of her throat.

Her brows furrow as she finds his girth sorely lacking for something so large, she was hoping for a broadsword not this rapier. Her wishes are granted as his flesh throbs in her mouth and permanently expands a fraction inside her. She tries to pull away in surprise as her tongue is depressed by his pulsing flesh with eyes wide feeling this inhuman organ expanding in her mouth. He relents letting her pull away to gasp deeply as she quickly learns that her lovers cock is not even hard yet.

The controlling wolf laces his fingers in her red locks, getting ready to shove her face back into his crotch. But force is not needed with this slut as she gladly inhales his flesh once more, her cheeks sucking inward as her tongue strokes lovingly over his veiny cock. His tip emerges from her plush lips with a wet smack. She gives the canine organ a kiss before she fully swallows his member, a dirty surge of pleasure courses through her, sucking on his dog cock.

He huffs out deeply maw gaping in a predatory smile as he watches her head bobbing on his dick. Proudly she flaunts her own depraved talents, sucking hard on his flesh taking him right to the base letting that pulsing meat penetrate her throat. She moans out feeling his dick fattening up in length and girth, the vibration from her throat making the fur of his back stand on end with pleasure.

His pre cum seems to be never ending, filing her mouth faster than she can loudly gulp it down. Thick ropes of saliva and his lust dribble off her chin before falling messily into the cleft of her tits. She notices that it is not just his girth that is growing from her oral. Her lips keep stroking over a curious pair of bulges near the base of his organ and they seemed to get larger every time her plump lips swept over them.

Her hands move from his thighs, stroking up between his legs to cup his nuts. She lets out a deep moan discovering that he has a massive pair of balls, pent up with cum. She cradles his huge spheres of taut flesh feeling their weight as they churn restlessly against her fingers. Her depraved mind plays with the image of what kind of load this monster has in store for her.

But her fantasies are dashed aside as his paw clutches her hair as he stuffs her face into his groin, mashing her plump lips up against his sheath.

She protests with strangled cry. "Mmmpff!"

With a loud snarl, his cock flexes powerfully in her throat, bulging out her slender neck. She gulps hard as his flesh nearly dips into her stomach. He churns his member in her gullet with grinding gyrations of his hips. She gurgles loudly eyes rolling into the back of her skull those twin glands puffing up inside her mouth.

She sits there, frozen, strangled by dick that is rapidly taking up all the space in her esophagus. Her lungs burn for air as she gulps at his member in desperation. Her vision narrows into a black tunnel as he strangles the little minx with his meat. Her mind fades as her arms fall limply to her sides as the beast fucks her face. He finally relents pulling her head off his throbbing organ, unsheathing his crimson cock from her throat with a sucking slurp.

With a deep gasp of air, she collapses heavily onto the mattress coughing as her chest heaves for air after almost passing out by deep throating such a monster. Her face and chest is a mess of a precum and saliva but even after gagging on his dick he has not cum for her. Her moment of respite is short as strong paws grab her by the shoulders and twist her so that she faces away from him. Still recovering with heavy pants she obeys his desires and weakly crawls onto all fours for him.

He takes a moment to admire her curvaceous rump, bent over and ready to receive him like a bitch in heat. There is an intoxicating mix of both worry and excitement, fighting inside her as she tries to suppress the quivering in her legs. She feels him moving into position, his huge body moving in behind her. She looks back at him, seeing that huge trunk of flesh twitching high over her ass like a crimson baseball bat. The base of his member is a fleshy point that quickly fattens out like a perverted syringe.

She wiggles her ass seductively making her thick rump jiggle at him. Her heart races as those massive arms brace by her shoulders as his hips move in close to her rear end. She can feel the heat of his dick before he is even touching her with it. She gasps out as that canine tip starts to probe roughly between her folds, searching for her opening with rapid jabs. She rocks forward each time his thick probe stabs at her, smearing his sticky precum over her thighs and backside.

The moment he feels her wet entrance kiss his tip his hips lunge deeply. There is a moment of resistance as her small hole is forced open. With a loud wet squelch, he sinks his first few inches into her slot. She throws her head back in a wild cry as his red spear lunges into her sopping wet hole. Pleasure explodes between her legs, her cunt queefs loudly being stuffed by his thick wolf meat. He snarls out pumping his meat into her fuck hole, gradually force feeding her the entirety of his cock. Those twin lumps shove past her cunt lips rocking her world with a wild thunderclap of pleasure as they squeeze inside dragging her dainty inner petals inside her tunnel.

He bottoms out in a loud whump, her round ass cheeks rippling up as his huge nuts slam into her thighs and clit. She loudly moans out one hand reaching between her legs to stroke at the biggest dick she has taken in her debauched life. With each brutal connection of his pelvis to her backside, he snarls out. She bucks forward with every feral hump her huge tits surging back and forth between her arms as she cries out loudly in shock and pleasure with every primal fuck stroke.

His paws move to firmly grip this slut by her slender waist, those big fingers overlapping over her midsection. He starts to rapidly fuck her with savage thrusts, her pussy wetly gushing around veiny piston. He huffs out deeply with every broad rotation of his hips, his huge frame hunched over hers, every bit the rutting dog. She moans out brokenly as he jackhammers her amazing pussy, trying to extract as much pleasure from her before she breaks.

She feels his organ getting thicker, expanding and pushing her limits with every deep lunge into her core. Her plump cunt lips are being thinly stretched around his mast, their creamy color changing to shades of flushed red. His breeding tie is wrecking her opining with loud squelches and slurps as they bust in and out of her quivering sex. Her abused cunt queefs out what little air remains in her overstuffed passage as she becomes a perfect sheath for his growing meat.

But it's the hard glands she feels the most. Brutally they bust into her slot filling her vision with white dots. Her sore walls shudder every time they enter her as those hard lumps threaten to remain locked inside. He snarls out as her soft depths clamp down hard over his sensitive glands. He violently pulls out with a loud slurp as her pink walls are pulled past her raw labia. Her second orgasm strikes like an explosion to the back of her skull from the wolf ripping its turgid knot out of her in such a way.

She gasps frantically as her legs snap shut as she convulses on his cock. He pounds her shuddering cunt with a vicious snarl as her weak arms give way so that she falls face first into the mattress. He holds that ass up high as she screams into the mattress with wild abandon, kicking her feet under him as he relentlessly slams her hole. His knot has swollen to the size of a pair of golf balls, they slam away at her entrance but her tightly clamped pussy refuses to accept the knot. A steady stream of juices flows from between her legs, oozing down her thighs and midsection.

With a deep growl he angles his hips higher over top her, driving down hard with slow savage pumps. She clings onto his thighs with both hands, desperately trying to stop the monster she is such a tight sheath for his cock, that her tunnel is being pushed and pulled inside. Her entire sex is being dragged along for the ride as he brutally slams himself into her with a series of loud WHUMP, WHUMP, WHUMP's.

Her ass and thighs turn a bright shade of pink from his hard hips and heavy balls slamming into her delicate skin. The shape of his mast surges up inside her, deforming her flat belly past her naval with his meat. She can't even scream as he batters her internally, her mouth can only gape as he destroys her cunt. Her eyes roll into the back of her skull as he fucks her fragile mind into stupefaction. Whatever discomfort she was experiencing is drowned out by the unrelenting raw pleasure of his size.

Her wide eyes become heavy as those expressive orbs become vacant. He knows that this slut has broke with a wicked grin a she angles her hips so that he can fuck her even harder. She starts to moan for him, but the tone is flat as she turns into nothing more than a breeding bitch. Even the pushing from her arms at his legs ends as they drop from his thigh to lay flat on the mattress. She becomes noting more than a fuck doll for his depraved desires.

Now was the time to tie with her, over and over that knot hammers to enter her. Extreme pressure flares between her legs as hard canine glands shove her sex inward and everything around it. Like the obedient plaything she is, her legs part wider to take him only wanting to please the wolf. Her body suddenly yields as those angry red bulbs of flesh vanish inside her. She lets out a primal groan like a wounded animal as her sex implodes as he drags those sore petals into her own tunnel with a loud and fleshy squelch.

Her vision bursts with white as her body stiffens around him feeling those hard orbs lock inside her. He throws his head back, tongue spilling out to side of his gaping maw as he lets out heavy groan of pure pleasure feeling her take his knot. She lets out a pained whimper as her trembling hands clutch her aching cunt. She feels his loins growing, filling her up with lupine flesh as it takes up all the space in her pelvis.

He reaches down wrapping his arms around her chest and pulls her up to sit on his thighs, making that plush rear seem small in his monstrous lap. He can feel the firm entrance of her womb pressed against the tip of his cock, with nowhere else to go it sits in the line of fire. She hypervenalities while giggling to herself, feeling the mound of her pussy growing in her hands. She watches as her own flesh becomes firm as his tie grows to its full size. Her gorgeous eyelashes flutter as the pressure on the entrance to her womb builds. As his knot inflates, the tight ring of her cervix is pulled over his narrow tip prying it open. Her belly cramps strangely as her womb is penetrated by his lupine flesh. Sweat beads heavily on her body as her physical limits are pressed by his desire to breed with her.

She can feel every vein, every throb of his cock and each hard pulse brings her fragile body closer to another devastating peak. She reaches up throwing her hands around his great neck, clutching his thick mane in her hands. He is panting as well, the pressure of her body around his cock is the most amazing feeling. His damp nuts tighten getting ready to breed this bitch properly. Her next peak wreaks havoc on her body as she convulses in his lap, a wild spray of clear girl cum sprays from her pussy, drenching both their thighs in her warm spray as she cries out in pure ecstasy.

Her erratically clamping cunt throws him over the edge as he clutches her tits, throwing his head back in a primal roar. His cock flexes until it is rock hard, making her mouth gape as her tongue extends as she lets out a gurgling cry. Her ears pick up the audible hiss of high pressure cum being pumped into her womb. Her belly visibly quakes with the first hot gout of seed as it blasts into baby maker. Her body jerks in his paws with every savage flex of his dick, torrents of thick and sticky cum overfilling her uterus.

She moans loudly every time he pumps into her, feeling the scorching heat of his animal seed. She relishes in the strange flutters from her belly as she looks down curiously at herself. With heavy lidded eyes she watches as her belly swells out with his cream feeling a strange sense of joy wash over her. Her womb shudders as he forces it to expand with a seemingly endless orgasm. The pressure on her belly becomes uncomfortable, feeling her uterus threaten to burst with his seed.

Her vision narrows into a black tunnel, her consciousness teetering on the brink from being so heavily impregnated just by his cum. Luckily for her, his orgasm subsides as she slumps heavily, only his impaling cock holds her aloft. Drained and weak from his breeding he strokes her swollen belly which looks as if she is three months pregnant. He is left panting heavily from his orgasm his loins aching from such a long release.

He catches her looking up him with a pleased, dreamy expression though her pretty eyes are heavy with exhaustion from being so powerfully bred. A slight grin creases his maw as he reaches to stroke her belly, admiring its fullness, though it is still dwarfed by the swell of her tits. Slowly he lays her back on the mattress, she groans out as her new heavy belly shifts forward. She lays face down and that perfect ass high up just like they last were before he tied her.

He gives a few testing tugs on his knot, getting a quiet whimper from Sara as he briefly lifts her off her knees, making her pussy obscenely bulge out with his knot still trapped inside. He crouches over her, panting heavily as he is forced to wait until he feels the pressure around his knot begins to fade. He clutches those rounds ass cheeks once more as she tries to relax for her trapped lover. She spreads her legs as he carefully starts to tug himself from her pussy.

He watches in perverted delight as her reddened pussy lips open up broadly as his knot starts to pull free from her twitching tunnel. She groans out loudly in pain and pleasure, her pussy gapes wider and wider her cunt is forced open by his glands. Her delicate inner petals become transparent from the size of his knot. She whimpers as she is forced her to give birth to his tumor of flesh, her depraved mind imagining it is a live puppy coming out of her.

Her knees lift off the mattress as he pulls at his engorged glands with a pained whimper. The moment it reaches the apex of its width, her fuck hole shudders as his tie slips free with a loud and fleshly POP. She lets out a deep groan, suddenly her opening feels so hollow with that knot finally removed from her cavern. The rest of his bulbous cock follows with a disgusting slurp, his swollen trunk rises high in air still drooling cum.

Panting heavily he inspects her slot, his tail wags in delight at the sight of her sex. She had a tight and creamy seam of carnal perfection before he got his paws on her. But now her outer lips are raw and swollen, her light skin is now bright shade of angry red. Her clit is engorged and sticking out past her bloated folds and twitching from her arousal. His size has taken its toll on the girls fuck hole. She is gaping wide and her abused tunnel is partially prolapsed from the removal of his massive knot.

Her ruined opening clenches once more, making him murr in delight. She lets out a long a lewd pussy fart for him. His thick, pearl while cream strangles the sound into a sloppy gurgle as her passage is fills with fluid from her overinflated womb. His eyes are fixated on the sight of spunk bubbling up before it spills out of her to splatter between her legs in thick clumps. Sara feels not the slightest hint of embarrassment as a steaming pool of cum forms under her body. He huffs with satisfaction at the sight of her being so full of his seed, more than enough to ensure she would be pregnant just from his first attempt.

But his lust was far from sated as his hungry eyes roam just a little higher licking his chops at his next conquest. He pries her backside open wider to gaze at that perfect unspoiled pucker of an asshole nestled deep in her cleft. She looks back at him with those heavy lidded eyes. There is nothing she loves more than a thick cock pumping her back door. Now this horny wolf is about to tap deeply into that fetish of hers.

Still breathing hard, her voice is weak but it's filled with depraved lust "You want fuck my ass big boy? give me a hot load in both my holes?"

A growl rumbles deep in his throat as his cock throbs with a fresh surge of lust at her encouraging words as she wriggles her rump in his paws.

She coos as his powerful hands pulls her hips into position. The thought of this monster, pounding her dirty hole thrills her. While biting her bottom lip, his eager bitch reaches back and holds her cheeks open for him with both hands. Once more he mounts his willing slut with delight, aiming his massive cock for her eager pucker.