Desires Unrestrained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He presses his bulbous member between her plush cheeks, prodding hard at her. She moans deeply, licking her lips in delight at the hard pressure against her ring. He bucks against her firm little backdoor, trying to squeeze past her tight opening; but his huge cock slips free to surge up high overtop her back. Over and over he tries to batter his way into her backdoor only to have cock lunging high between her cheeks every time.

She holds still for him the exhausted woman cannot help but watch from over her shoulder as he stubbornly tries to shove that fat prick into her. His dogged persistence pays off, her pucker loosens up just enough that he finally locks his tip into her sphincter. She grunts at the power of his pushing hips, gritting her teeth as her back door is being forced open. He pushes forward with relentless force as her thick cheeks roll along inward her. Her gaping ring is being pushed inside her body as it flexes around his bloated tip.

He can feel her firm muscle opening up, slowly that little ring parts for him. She bites at her bottom lip, her body yields to his reckless lust as pins and needles prick at her widely spread opening. She groans out deeply clutching her fiery locks in her hands feeling her ass breaking open for him. His fleshy trunk starts to bend from the pressure; just as her asshole starts to yawn wide. He can feel the heat of her insides, teasing his tip. He pulls her hips into his aching cock craving to slide into her guts and paint them with cum.

She suddenly feels him bust through her ring, groaning as his throbbing flesh slips inside. He throws his head back with a groaning loudly at the intense pressure of her tight muscle pull over his girth. Once inside, he starts to buck hard into her amazing ass watching in greedy lust as he pumps his swollen flesh into her body. Her eyes partially roll into the back of her skull while the beast ruts into her. His bloated organ trapped between the widely rounded gap of her cheeks.

His crimson flesh loses its color as it is force fed into her twitching hole. The friction is strong as her soft walls shudder and squeeze at him, but that ring is like a noose, wringing the precum on each withdrawal. He is surprised to hear her moan as his little slut finds pleasure in her anal destruction,. Panting raggedly in raw pleasure, he fucks his bitch in her dirty asshole, making her insides warp and twist to conform to the shape and length of his drilling organ.

Her belly gurgles loudly in protest as he wrecks her last untainted passage with his feral desires. Her ordeal I nearly at an end as his still grotesquely swollen knot slams against her cheeks. He grips her perfect round cheeks, sinking his claws into her skin as he pushes and pulls her hips over his dick. He puppets her body with his paws, making her pleasure him with her asshole. Wet slaps fill the air as she is slammed onto his hard glands as those big nuts rebound off her sloppy cunt.

His head tilts back, tongue spilling from his maw in sexual bliss. His hips joining the frantic manipulation of her backside, his knot pounding away at her rump until her cheeks turn red. His pants grow more and more feverish, hips slamming erratically against hers, churning the precum flooding her guts into a white froth. He mouth gapes wide, drooling profusely with a grin plastered on her face as she is fucked senseless by this monster.

Finally with a primal roar that reverberates the thin material of the tent, his cock flexes powerfully, pushing hard at those widely spread cheeks even more. He finally reaches her physical limit as her eyes flutter until they shut as Sara is knocked out by the force of his second orgasm. With half lidded eyes he humps his orgasm into her cavity with every hard pulse of thick seed, snarling deeply as he stuffs his unconscious bitch's guts with spunk.

He floods her insides with every last drop until his nuts ache fiercely from draining into this female. Her belly groans loudly in protest at his generous deposit; his cum backfills around his shaft. As his orgasm subsides, he collapses onto all fours, pinning her beneath him. Only his cock holds her hips up at this point. As he softens inside her, His limp cock slips from her gaping rectum, letting her fall to her side. Her breathing is labored as she lay under him, her skin damp with sweat from this inhuman mating. Slowly he crawls from the tent to the sound of her gaping asshole loudly farting out his cum.

He leaves his cum infused fuck toy to peruse his next need, meanwhile both her holes ooze a steady stream of canine seed onto the air mattress. Now his stomach was growling for his attention having been neglected for far too long. His legs are like jelly as he wobbles away from the camp site. He cannot help but let out a strange yipping chuckle after finally getting the chance to wreck his other half's favorite plaything. As he thinks of his other half's reaction to her ruined openings, the wolf realized Steve was never going to get her off again after that kind of rutting. He is even tempted to release his control over their shared body just to bask in the human's anguish.

Shortly after he departs Sara awakes with a feeble groan, clutching her stomach as it loudly roils with wolf cum. She shakily rises up onto all fours and drags herself with her belly hanging heavily to the corner of the tent. She loudly heaves up a huge volume of his thick cum from assfucking her so deeply, it backfilled into her own stomach almost a gallon of lupine seed passes from her lips, splashing into the corner. Once her stomach settles, she collapses into an exhausted heap passing back again as quickly as she roused.

After a quick raid of the cooler and a long drink from the lake, the wolf returns to his passed out fuck toy. He flops into the bed beside her, picks up one of her legs by the thigh and pulls it up high to positions his hips just behind her ass spooning with her. He watches as his red meat bobs at her drooling fuck hole. With a deep growl he spears into her. Loudly he churns inside her, those gravity defying tits bouncing heavily for him to watch. Muscular hips slams into perfect ass making her cheeks ripple deeply. Even limp like this, she is an amazing lay.

She awakens with a weak groan, feeling that huge cock pumping her aching hole. Her eyes roll around wildly in the back of her skull as this beast starts to pump his thick knot past her tortured folds. She has no idea how long he has been hammering her sloppy cunt. She rocks on his spire, his big tongue lapping at her flopping tits. He growls low as his hot seed again blasts her tunnel, scorching her flesh it as is gushes past her lips. The flow stops as he corks her hole with his knot as he locks with her once more.

He continues to play with her all night until the sun rises, shining its rays in the tent. Finally the physically exhausted wolf departs for the last and final time too weak to resist the human sides attempts to take back control. But his work was done, that little whore belongs to the wolf Slowly he walks into the forest until finally the big animal crashes to the ground to begin to change once more.

Sara lies on the deflated air mattress, it had burst at some point during her despoilment. Her breaths are shallowed and labored from exhaustion. Her body is covered in claw marks from his cruel grip. A myriad of love bites have left bruises on her flesh all over her tits, neck, limbs and ass. Her holes are gaping voids from his feral lust leaking his primal seed. Her eyes are open but they are glassy from the savage rutting she just survived. Her mind is nearly blank as she lays there covered in thick fluids, waiting for him to resume.

Steve bursts into the tent, eyes wide in horror at the sight of her. The damage was done, her belly fat with seed, his animal seed. He kneels to pick scoop her up, but she move her head into his lap to take his flaccid cock in her mouth. He has to push her away until she finally relents trying to pleasure him. Her brows furrow with confusion, unsure of what he wanted from her now. Stunned, he watches as she bends over deeply holding herself open for him with both hands, face down in the ground. He had expected to find a tent filled with gore, but this, this was simply too much for the man to bear.

Sara's mind has been completely destroyed by the wolf... by himself.