Desires within Young Girls Ch. 08

Story Info
Brandi narrates as Sam watches her masturbate.
1.1k words
4.45
52.8k
22

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8—Feeling the Love

My ass was stinging, and my pussy was soaked. I think Sam hit me harder this time than he did the first time. Plus, he smacked my bare ass. Believe it or not, those thin little panties at least provided some layer of protection. How much longer will it be before he fucks me? Why is he hesitating?

I couldn't believe how forthright I was in telling Sam to spank me some more. I had just gotten finished telling Stephanie and Veronica at the party how confused I was. But I sure didn't sound like it a few minutes ago.

In fact, I was so horny I couldn't stand it. I had that tingly feeling down there, so I had to relieve myself. So, I closed my door (I decided not to give Sam the satisfaction of watching me masturbate.) I started rubbing my already soaking wet little hole, sticking my fingers in there and massaging my now swollen clit.

I had barely started to frig myself when there was a knock on my door.

"Brandi? It's Sam. We need to talk, honey. Can I come in?"

I froze. I didn't say anything, waiting to see if Sam would go away or knock again. After a few moments, my door pushed open and Sam stood at the door way looking at me on the daybed.

I had pulled the covers over me when I heard the door knock, and underneath I was partially naked. My dress was on the floor, and my panties were around my ankles. I had pulled my bra down before I had started masturbating, but I put it back around my breasts when Sam opened the door. The light was on beside my bed.

"Brandi? Are you okay? I think we need to talk."

I looked at him without saying anything. He stood there looking back, leaning against the door frame. Instead of saying anything, I stared back at him and pulled the covers down revealing by bra. I kept looking at him. Then I pulled the covers all the way back, revealing my spread legs and naked pussy.

I moved my fingers down to my hole. With my other hand I pushed my bra down. I looked at him for a moment more, and then I rubbed my nipples and pushed my head back against the pillow. I pushed two fingers into my tight hole and fucked myself right in front of him--in and out fast, then slow, fast, then slow. All the while, I rubbed that little cleft of skin at the top of my pussy lips, kneading it with my other hand.

Sam didn't say anything, but I knew he was watching me touch myself. It felt a lot more intimate than I thought it would. I was even thinking that this might be too intimate, but I kept rubbing and touching my sex. I kept my head back so as not to look at him. I took two fingers and slid them between my slit, and then like scissors, used them to open my lips so he could see the pink softness of the inside of my pussy. I was soooo wet that I'm sure he could see the glistening of my juices in the soft light.

I began to moan and roll my head from side to side as I fingered myself. After some time—I kind of lost track—I could feel my orgasm building, and I sat up and looked at him.

I licked my fingers and tasted myself, and finally my little bud started to quiver, and I started to shake, and within moments I had one of the most incredible orgasms my little teenage body had ever had! My pussy was tingling all over and my ass was on fire. I screamed out all the while looking at Sam. He never took his eyes off of me. I slowed my rubbing down and finally pulled the covers back over me. I wanted Sam more than anything to walk over and fuck and talk dirty to me like he does to my mom! But he never moved. But he looked shattered. His mouth was open, but he was speechless.

"I guess there's nothing to talk about," I finally said.

Sam couldn't speak. Finally, he swallowed hard and said, "Brandi, that was, was, ah, the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed! I, I, don't know what to say. You're so, so beautiful! You take my breath away!"

I was beaming inside! I just gave Sam a show that he'll never forget! And at that point, I knew I had the control. I had him! It was only a matter of time now before he would fuck me! And I decided then that I would make him wait for it. Even if he wanted to come over and fuck me right then, I wasn't going to let him.

"I'm glad you liked it, Sam." I said quietly. "I'm pretty tired. I think I'll go wash up and go to bed."

And with that, I got up and walked right past him to the bathroom and closed the door. I couldn't believe how brazen I was! What has happened to me? I never acted like this before! I felt this kind of freedom and confidence that I never had before! And to think that I was still technically a virgin!

As I returned to my bed, I heard noises coming from Sam's and mom's bedroom. I knew it! Sam was masturbating. I crept to the door to listen. Sam was softly moaning, and I imagined him stroking his big cock! I was giddy! I had made him so hot he couldn't help himself.

I heard him moaning louder now and what sounded like the noise made when a man is stroking his cock with some lube, a faint squishing noise.

Suddenly, Sam cried out loud enough for me to hear as I stood by his door, but not too loudly, "Oh, my god, Brandi, I'm cumming all over your sweet little pussy, baby. Take that jizz. Oh, yes, baby, yes. My sweet little honey pot!"

I was awestruck, not believing what I was hearing. Sam was fantasizing about fucking me! Yay!

As the noises subsided, I quickly ran back to my room and closed the door. Wow! What a fucking night! I was exhausted. I crawled into bed and hugged my pillow, all the while thinking I was cuddling close to Sam. I fell asleep with that warm feeling between my legs and a smile on my face.