Desires within Young Girls Ch. 13

Story Info
Audrey's arrival home presents new problems.
1.7k words
4.53
34.1k
20

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13—Audrey's Home

When her mom came home that afternoon, we both played the part to near perfection, even while wearing our sex stained undergarments.

Brandi acted like nothing unusual at all had happened, which made me wonder if she had pulled that acting trick in the past on us without us having a clue as to what she might have been doing.

She kissed her mom on the cheek and off she went to go to Stephanie's to study for a test on Monday.

"So how was the girls' weekend?" I asked.

"It was great. We had a lot of fun. Spent two nights at an oceanfront hotel—off season prices—and had some great seafood and walks on the beach and some heavy duty girl talk at night."

"And how was your weekend with Brandi?"

"Oh, fine. Pretty uneventful. No problems."

"Did Brandi stay home, or did she go out?"

"She went to a party Friday night and then to the mall Saturday."

"Did she come home on time Friday?"

Shit. Brandi and I didn't coordinate any of our answers to these potential questions.

"Uhmm, she might have been a little later than 12, but nothing that caused me any alarm. So, I let it go."

"You really are a wimp. I think I need to be a little tougher on her. She's 18 now, and that's about the time that I started to get into trouble, especially with boys."

"She doesn't seem to talk about boys much."

"Yeah, that's what worries me. I put her on birth control, just so you know."

"Okay, are you worried about her having sex?"

"As beautiful as she is? Are you kidding me? I'm surprised she hasn't had sex already. I'm surprised there aren't boys hounding our door. Aren't you? I'm wondering if she sends out the wrong signal."

"I guess that would be a good thing, then, wouldn't it? I mean, if you don't want to her have sex, then, whatever signals she's sending out to boys to discourage them, would be good, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, but I don't want her to feel like something is wrong with her because she's not attracting boys."

"Trust me, I think you don't have anything to worry about there. Maybe she's just being cautious."

"Or not telling us." Audrey seemed in deep thought on that note, and then she said, "Do me a favor; I'm going to be doing a lot of overnight trips the next few weeks for work. Please keep an eye on her. Maybe do some stealth spying. See what she's up to."

"You got it. I'll be on top of it." Away for the next few weeks on overnight trips? Oh, man. I hope I stay sane.

"In the meantime," Audrey looked at me with that naughty, coy, innocent look that she knows drives me crazy. "Wanna fuck me? Looks like we have the afternoon to ourselves? I could dress up as a naughty schoolgirl for you." Audrey looked at me and smiled demurely. "You can spank me."

"You little hussy. Do you want me to spank you?"

"I've been very bad, teacher." Audrey said in that little girl sexy voice she does so well.

Audrey leaned over to me, and whispered in my ear: "Meet me in the bedroom in 10, baby. I'm looking for some down and dirty, nasty sex. I need some domination. I want to be your submissive little girl toy."

I walked in to the bedroom to see Audrey bent over the bed rubbing herself through white cotton panties. She sported a plaid skirt, white blouse, white knee highs, and black, Mary Jane shoes. And her hair was in pigtails.

"Oh, teacher, I've had naughty thoughts. What are you going to do to me?"

I sat down on the bed beside her. "I think you need a spanking, Audrey, to teach you a lesson. Bend over my knee."

Audrey laid across my lap and lifted her skirt, raising her ass up to me, just like her daughter did to me. Her ass still looked delicious, and what excited me is that she still kept most of her pubic hair shaved and waxed. I pulled her little cotton panties down, revealing a honey colored ass that was near perfectly round. I could see her pussy lips peeking underneath through her cheeks. I had a flashback to spanking Brandi the other night, and my cock swelled. I raised my hand and came down hard on her ass cheek.

She winced. "Oh, teacher, I promise I'll be good."

I smacked her other ass cheek and she winced again. Then I felt the same urge I felt when I smacked Brandi's ass—something unleashed in me. I came down on Audrey's ass again and again and again and again and again. She was lurching and wincing and whimpering, and her ass was on fire.

"Look at me young lady." I said, roughly.

She turned toward me, her mascara was running, tears streaming down her face. I don't know what came over me, but I grabbed her hair and pushed her down on her knees.

"Don't you cry, you bad girl. You had this coming for all your naughty behavior. I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget."

Audrey looked at up at me from the floor with the most vulnerable look on her face, as if pleading for me not to hurt her.

"Open your fucking little mouth, you little whore." I pulled her hair back and she winced again. "I'm gonna fuck your mouth like the filthy slut you are." I undid my belt and pulled my jeans down, revealing the boxers that were covered in Brandi's cum. I pushed them down quickly and stuffed my fully swollen erection in her mouth.

"Take that bitch. Suck it like a filthy little cunt." I smacked Audrey's face and pushed my cock down her throat as far as it would go. She was choking and gagging, and I pulled back out, and shoved it back down just as she was trying to catch her breath. She gagged again, and I pulled back out.

I stood up and lifted her whole body up from her stomach so that she was upside down, and I started licking and tonguing her little cunt as she wrapped her legs around my neck and head. She was soaking. I licked and tongued her clit and her now swollen pussy lips.

Then I threw her on the bed and turned her around so that her head was hanging off the bed upside down in front of me. Her face was a mess of mascara and tears.

I grabbed her head with both hands and told her to open her mouth again. I pushed my cock down her throat and fucked her this way. At times I was so far down her throat my balls were resting on her nose. I sucked and slapped her tits and told her to slop as much saliva as possible around my cock because it would keep her from gagging and keep my cock lubed while I fucked her throat. I grabbed her pigtails and held them tight to keep her head from moving, I shoved my cock down her throat again.

"You like that, don't you, you little slut."

Audrey couldn't speak because my cock was halfway down her throat. She gargled something. So I pulled my cock out and smacked her left tit. "What did you say, slut?"

"I said I'm a dirty little bitch and you should fuck me like a whore."

"I thought that's what you said, cunt. Turn around and spread your legs and your pussy. I want to see the pink insides of your little fuck hole."

Audrey laid back and spread her legs still wearing the white knee highs and shoes. She took her left hand and spread her lips open as wide as she could. I stuffed two fingers up inside of her and started furiously frigging her.

I raised up over top of her and whispered in her ear, "I wanna see you squirt, you bad, bad girl."

Audrey hadn't done it in awhile. It takes concentration, a release of inhibitions, and the right stimulation for a girl to squirt from her pussy, but I'm told all women have the power to do it. They just have to lose their inhibitions because it feels like cumming and peeing at the same time, and it makes quite a mess. But I didn't care, and I wanted to see if I could get Audrey to squirt so that I could practice my technique. The next girl I wanted to make squirt was her daughter, Brandi.

I rubbed the hood of her clit with my thumb and worked my fingers up until I found her little spot that drove her insane. She grabbed my hand and started guiding it and pushing down on her mound. Then I took my other hand and pressed down on her tummy, applying just enough pressure, but not too much.

I whispered again, "Your punishment isn't over until you squirt, bad girl. Squirt all over your teacher, you little cum slut. Otherwise, I'll smack and spank you some more."

I grabbed a pillow and flipped her over on her tummy. I stuffed the pillow underneath to lift her ass up. Then I straddled her and stuffed my cock in her soaking hole from behind. I grabbed her pigtails and pulled her head back. "I'm gonna fuck you like the little whore that you are." I kept shoving my cock into her as deep as it would go as my body slammed against her ass. She had reached underneath her and was massaging her clit as I pounded her pussy. She was screaming and moaning. I nuzzled and bit her neck and kept pulling her hair by her pigtails. After some moments of hard pounding, she froze up, let out a loud shriek, and began shaking uncontrollably.

And then she gushed.

Fluid poured out of her all over the bed and the pillow.

I flipped her over and shoved my cock into her now completely sopping hole. She was covered. I fucked her hard and fast, breathing heavily into her ear. She was crying and panting.

"Tell me you want my cum, dirty girl."

"I want your cum. Please teacher. Give me your hot load of jizz all up inside my little hole. I'll be a good girl for you. I promise."

I unleashed my load of jizz in to her hole and collapsed on top of her, both of us soaking wet. She was moaning and panting and whimpering.

And I was covered in cum.