Desires within Young Girls Ch. 15-16

Story Info
Sam takes a trip to think and finds double trouble.
5.9k words
4.37
37.2k
16

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15—Dream, baby, dream a little dream of me

I awakened thrashing in the bed. Another dream of being tied to the bed. Only this time, the mysterious female figure that had tickled my feet in a previous dream was sucking my cock. Except she would stop. Suck. And then stop again. I wanted to cum so bad, but she never let me get there. She sucked and stopped. Sucked and stopped. Sucked and stopped. But what awakened me was far more torturous. A man entered the room where I was chained to the bed and, wielding a large knife, lunged with it to cut off my cock. I awoke frightened and sweating.

Audrey grabbed me. "Sam! Are you alright? What's wrong? Baby, you're sweating like crazy."

"Oh my god, Audrey. I, I, I had a dream. A nightmare. I'm sorry!"

She stroked my hair. "It's okay. I'm here."

I kept thinking about all that had just happened over the weekend. I had to get a hold of myself. I had to get a hold of Brandi. Shit. I had to get hold of the narrative. I was having crazy dreams, I had sex with my stepdaughter, and I was feeling the weight and angst of all that I had done.

I thought for a long time, laying there as Audrey stroked my hair. I had to get away, even if just for a few days. And I knew just what to do. My boss had been wanting me to go to California and meet with one of our top clients. There were changes we were making to our services, and he wanted to be sure that top clients were comfortable with those changes. I had been putting it off as I was tired from traveling over the winter. And besides, Audrey's job was requiring more and more travel which put stress on one of us needing to be here.

But I knew I had to do it. I could regain the narrative from Brandi, and I could give myself some time to think all of this through.

I looked at the clock. 3:17AM. "Audrey. You still awake?" I whispered.

"Yes, baby."

"I've got a take a trip to California soon. I've been putting it off, but my boss wants me to meet some clients and demo some changes to our software. I need to book this trip, and I think I need a break anyway. I've been holding things down here while you've been gone. But I really need to do this."

"Sure. It's okay. I have a short trip coming up, but I can cancel that. Not urgent. Do what you need to do."

"Okay. Good. I'm gonna see what I can book tomorrow. Talk to Frank, clients, and schedule something."

"Okay. Now lay back and get some sleep. Do you want me to suck your cock? You know, to help you get back to sleep?"

I didn't know what to say. Finally, I whispered, "No. That's probably not going to help." The dream flashed through my mind's eye. "I'm good. Really."

"K. Love you."

"Love you, too, baby."

Frank was thrilled that I was booking the trip to Monterey. I had called our top client and three more in the area, and, shockingly, all would be available to meet me the following week. I booked a flight for the weekend—leaving Saturday night on a red eye—and staying for the following week. Reasonably priced considering I booked it less than a week away.

I was relieved. I needed to get away from the pressure. I needed time to think. And California was on the other side of the country. Psychologically, at least, that seemed far enough.

I avoided Brandi as much as I could all week, but she's a persistent little thing. She cornered me one morning before I left for work.

"Sam, why are you not talking to me?"

"I'm talking to you, honey. I'm just really preoccupied with work."

"Preoccupied?"

"I mean I have a lot of work to do at work, and I'm going out of town this weekend."

"You're going out of town? Wait. Really? Why?"

"I have to go away on business."

"For how long?"

"A week probably."

"But Sam, why didn't you tell me? I want to talk to you."

"I know you do, baby, but Brandi this is awkward. I mean with your mom here."

"But Sam, I thought we made a pact. A secret to keep. And, I, I . . . . ." Her voice trailed off. "I want you. I want you to, to, you know." Her voice lowered. "To show me."

"I know, Brandi. And, God, I want to. But I need some time away to think things through."

"But I can't stand this." She walked over to me and rubbed her young body against me and whispered in my ear. "I want you to fuck me again." She nuzzled my neck and threw her arms around me.

"Brandi," I whispered. "I want to too, baby. But this is really hard. What with your mom here and all. I'm feeling very troubled."

Brandi planted kisses on my neck and chin and cheeks and then she pulled me close, and kissed me on the lips and pushed her tongue through to my mouth and swirled her tongue around mine. "Don't you want to taste me? To lick me, to suck on my nipples, to finger me and spank me?"

"God, yes!" I cried in a hoarse whisper. "But just give me some time, Brandi. Please. A week, and then I'll be back. Now I have to go, baby. Please understand." And I pushed away from her, grabbed my bag, and briskly walked out the front door.

The flight to Monterey was long but smooth. I slept a little on a flight that left the east coast at 8:15PM and arrived in Monterey at 11:40PM, California time. I could pick up the rental and drive to the Monterey Plaza Hotel and be in my room ordering late room service by 1AM. And I could sleep in on Sunday, relax at the hotel Sunday afternoon, and get an early night's sleep before meeting clients Monday morning.

Monday proved to be a busy day. I had a two-hour drive to my client's office, and I spent most of the day showing him and his staff changes to our suite of software products that his company uses daily. But the meeting went well. But Henry Wordsworth, a man I've known a long time, could tell I was stressed. He's very much a man of the world, self-made, who built a company from the ground up. And he relishes the fruits of his labor—a wine connoisseur, a single malt connoisseur, a man, in short, who has come to enjoy the very finest life has to offer.

"Sam, are you alright?" he asked rather suspiciously.

"Well, Henry, I'm juggling life and work, and I think the juggling is winning. Hahahaha."

"Understand. Well, you know, you can't let stress get to you. Say, how about I take you to dinner tonight? I know a great French place with a superb wine list."

"Ah, Henry, I appreciate it, but I got a two-hour drive back to the hotel. And it's already 4:30. That could stress me out even more, driving back in the dark. Plus, I'm feeling a little jet lagged."

"Oh? Where you staying?"

"Monterey plaza hotel."

"You don't say. Nice place."

"Yes. Yes, it is."

"Say, let me give you a tip. Something to help your stress while you're staying in Monterey." Henry wrote down a phone number.

"Get settled back in to your room and call this number. Ask for Martha. She's a friend of mine. Tell her I sent you. You'll be very glad you did."

"Oh really? What does Martha provide? Massage service? Haha."

"Sort of. She runs an escort agency near there. Now you tell her I sent you, and tell her you'd like to meet a young lady for dessert. Give her your room number and tell her what you like. You tell her it's on me."

"Oh, no, you don't have to do that Henry. Really, I'm fine. Uhmm, dessert?"

"Yeah. She'll know what that means. She might ask you what's on the dessert menu. Tell her you were thinking of a banana split. That's a good one. But I'm serious. This is on me. You won't even have to tip the girl. They'll take care of everything. They'll send over any kind of girl you like. You know, to share dessert with and get to know each other. I've known you a long time, and I want to do this for you. I like you, Sam."

"Really, Henry. It wouldn't be right. I don't want to spoil our good working relationship."

"Ah, I insist. Take the number. Trust me, Martha owes me a couple of favors. Hell, I just about financed that company. Hahahahhahahaaa."

Henry pushed the slip of paper into my hand and winked.

"Now I've got to finish up a phone call, so it was good seeing you, Sam. And I like what you guys are doing. Love the software. Thanks for helping me with the changes."

Henry didn't know it, but a hooker was probably the last thing I needed. I was here to get away from all that sexual tension and frustration, wasn't I? I drove for a long time thinking.

What I needed was a good dinner, glass of wine or two, and another good night's rest. Sunday was wonderful. Slept until 10, had a huge breakfast, worked out, did some reading, had a great dinner, and turned in early. What I didn't need was another girl, even for one night. But then I wondered if I would be snubbing our top client if I didn't call and take advantage of the favor. Would Henry be hurt? He seemed rather insistent.

Maybe I could call and really just have dessert with the girl. It would certainly be the most expensive dessert Henry ever paid for.

Chapter 16—My Name is James Bond

"Hello, Martha?"

"Yes, baby. Can I help you?"

"Yeah, ah, I was looking for an escort."

"You called the right place, honey. Be glad to help. Can I ask your name?"

"Yes. Yes." I had to think fast. I didn't want to give her my real name, but I didn't think ahead of time of what name to give her. Geez. What name do I give her?

"Hello?" Martha asked. "You still there, honey?"

"Yes. Yes, I'm here, Martha. Sorry."

"So what's your name sweetheart?"

"Ah, it's James. James Bond."

"James Bond. Okay. Haven't heard that one before. Now, James, did someone refer you to little old Martha?"

"Ah, yes. Yes. I'm sorry, Martha. I'm new at this. Henry did. Henry Wordsworth."

"Ah, Henry. Love that man. A man of few words. Kind of funny, given his name. So, what's your pleasure, baby? Brunette? Blonde? Redhead? Black? White? Asian?"

"Uhmmmm. Boy. How about a black girl? Uhmm. Yeah. A black girl. Who looks like Traci Lords. Is that possible?"

"You want a black girl who looks like Traci Lords? Did I hear you right, baby?"

"That's kind of a weird request isn't it?"

"Nothing's weird to me anymore, hon, but I'm not sure I can get you a black girl who looks like Traci Lords. Wasn't Traci Lords the underage white girl who starred in porn in the 80s?"

"Uhmm. Yes. I tell you what. Forget that request. I'm sorry. How about a black girl with glasses? Can you do that?"

"No problem. That we can do. I've got a real cutie with glasses. Very smart. Wonderful conversationalist. You'll like her. Now were you planning on taking her out to a function? Dinner party? Although it is getting rather late for that. It's 8:30 now. You wanted her tonight, is that right?"

"Yes. Tonight if possible. I'm sorry. Oh, I almost forgot, Martha. I'm wanting to have her over for dessert."

"Oh. Okay. Dessert, you say. No problem. Now, what credit card would you like to use?"

"I'm sorry, Martha. Henry told me to tell you that he would take care of it."

"I'm not surprised. No problem. Henry has a long standing account with us. What's on the dessert menu, if you don't mind my asking?"

"Henry told me to try the banana split."

"Oh, really? That's a really nice dessert. One of my favorites. Now, sweetie, to help you enjoy that banana split, I'm going to send over a special treat. You'll really like it. I promise. Now I just need a place to meet. All my girls come to the lobby of a hotel, and they'll call you from a house phone when they arrive. What's the hotel, hon?"

"Monterey Plaza Hotel."

"No problem. You'll get a call around 9:30. Will that work for you? And just to be sure that we get a hold of you, how about a room number?"

I gave Martha the room number wondering if this was a good idea.

"Terrific, Mr. Bond. Thanks for calling Martha. You have a great dessert!"

"Thank you, Martha."

At about 9:40, my hotel room phone rang. I picked up and heard the sweetest voice, husky, yet girlish.

"Mr. Bond?"

"Yes. Yes, yes. Uhmm, call me James."

"Well, hi James. My name is Natasha."

"Wow, pretty name, Natasha."

"Thank you. Is it okay to come up?"

"Yes. Yes I am. Please come up."

"Okay, and James, I have a treat for you that Martha asked me to bring along."

"Oh, what's that?"

"Her name is Ashleigh. She's a redhead with glasses."

"Really? There's two of you? Are you wearing glasses?"

"We both wear glasses. And, yes, it's two of us. You were having the banana split for dessert, right?"

"Ah, yes. Yes I am."

"Two girls always come for banana split desserts." Natasha giggled. "We'll be right up."

When I opened the door, I was stunned to see standing in front of me two of the most delicious women I have ever laid eyes on. Natasha was slender with big tits, long black hair, and she wore a pair of big, square, black-rimmed glasses which looked sexy as hell. Ashleigh was indeed a redhead with freckles and big tits and a pair of the same glasses around her gorgeous green eyes. Both wore short dresses, stockings and garter, and high heels. They looked positively adorable. Henry was dropping some serious change.

"Come in, come in." I stammered. I didn't know what to say. "Can I pour the two of you a glass of wine?'

"Yes, yes." Natasha said. "That would be lovely."

When I returned from the kitchen area of my little hotel suite, both Natasha and Ashleigh were on the bed propped up with pillows.

"I hope you don't mind us getting comfortable, James. Thank you for the wine."

"Oh, no problem. Make yourselves at home. I gotta tell you. I have never done this before, so you might have to walk me through it. I mean, I have never hired an escort."

Natasha laughed. "Oh, it's fine, James. We are happy to take care of everything. This will be much easier since you are a referral from one of our best clients. I won't need to check your ID and ask you a bunch of questions. I assume you wanna have some fun?" Natasha looked at me coyly and adjusted the top of her dress to show a bit more cleavage.

"Yes." I laughed nervously. "I wanna relax and have some fun."

Natasha and Ashleigh giggled. "Oh we are gonna have some fun. You're cute with a really nice body." Natasha said. "But there are a couple of things we have to do, first. Okay, James?"

"Sure. Just tell me what to do."

"Okay. First, I'm just gonna call on my cell and tell Martha we are here and all is good. Then, next, since we are going to have some fun, I'll need to take you into the bathroom and do a quick inspection. I promise I won't hurt." She laughed.

Natasha got up and called Martha while Ashleigh laid back on the bed sipping wine and smiling at me.

"You are quite beautiful, Ashleigh. I love your hair."

"Oh, thank you, James. I get a lot of compliments about my hair. You are really cute yourself. I love your wavy hair."

"Oh, thank you. So, have you been escorting for awhile?"

"Just since I started school. I'm in my second year of college, and this really helps pay the bills."

Natasha came back in the bedroom. "We are all set. Now, James, come with me, baby. I just need to check you out." Natasha took my hand and led me into the bathroom. She pulled me in and turned on the light. She nuzzled my neck and kissed my cheek, running her slender, milky brown hands through my hair. "I just need to have a look at you, James. With your permission, sir, I'm gonna undo your belt and pull your pants and underwear down. Okay, baby?" She whispered in my ear.

"Sure," I said. I was already rock hard, so this was going to be fun. Natasha slowly undid my belt and reached around the sides of my pants and slid them down. Then she pulled my boxers down and lowered herself to eye level with my cock. My cock jumped out as she pulled the boxers down, nearly hitting her in the face. "Oh, wow. Someone's ready for some fun. It's so big, James."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you in the face."

"Don't be sorry, baby. And I hope you are going to slap me in the face with this monster. I like to be submissive. Now I just need to look you over—can't have any open sores or anything else that might look weird." Natasha took my cock in her hand and looked underneath and around my balls. She gently picked each testicle up and looked underneath and on the sides. "Looks really good, baby. Nice and healthy. Now, James, do you have any STDs?"

"No, no I don't. Clean bill of health."

"That's good, baby. Now we will have to use a condom. It's one of Martha's rules. But there is a little wiggle room."

"Oh, wiggle room?"

Natasha stood up still holding my cock and whispered in my ear. "If you want to give us a facial, we'll let you take the condom off after you pull out. We only let our special friends do that." She giggled and nibbled my ear lobe. "And, besides, Henry paid for the full treatment. You are going to have some fun, James."

Oh, my god. I nearly came right there.

"Now, James. I need to wash you up. In fact, both Ashleigh and I are going to give you a nice sponge bath."

Natasha called Ashleigh in and ran some warm water in the sink. "Take off all your clothes, baby." Natasha rummaged around in her big bag she brought with her and pulled out a big sponge still wrapped in plastic. She unwrapped it and soaked it in the warm water. She put a towel on the floor and asked me to stand on it. Ashleigh came in and the two of them began to rub my body with the warm, soapy sponge, starting at my neck, face, and ears, taking turns with the sponge and coating my body with the warm soap.

"You have nice muscles, James." Natasha moved the sponge around to my ass and slowly pushed my cheeks back and rubbed the sponge up against it. Ashleigh meanwhile rubbed my dick and balls with soapy water and her hands and worked her way down my legs to my feet. Natasha discarded the sponge in the tub. They then took washcloths and soaked them in clean water from the tub and rubbed my body down again. Natasha handed me a towel.

"Dry off, baby, and come join us in the bed." Natasha giggled, and she and Ashleigh left.

When I entered the bedroom, Natasha and Ashleigh had already started. Natasha was licking Ashleigh's nipples and tummy. "Come join us, baby. It's time for your banana split." I dropped my towel and slid in between the two of them. After drying off, my cock was only semi-erect. But Natasha took care of that quickly, stroking and rubbing it until it was rock hard again. Ashleigh bent down and began kneading my balls and licking and tonguing them. Natasha lowered her lips and slowly began to engulf my cock. She slowly moved her head down my shaft. When she got three-quarters of the way down, she raised back up, and then quickly back down again. She pulled back out and spit on the end of my dick and then lowered her mouth again down the shaft of my cock.

Then it was Ashleigh's turn. She took the head of my dick and licked all around the head, and then lowered her mouth all the way down, and down, and down to the base! I thought I would explode right her in throat. She quickly came back up for air, and as she did, she let saliva ooze from her mouth, soaking my cock so she could suck it some more.

After a few moments, Natasha pulled out a condom from somewhere, opened the package, put it in her mouth, and slowly lowered her mouth around my cock, unwrapping the condom all the way down my shaft until I was covered. Natasha lifted her left leg and mounted me, spreading her pussy lips to take the girth of my dick. Soon, she had taken all of me up inside of her. She laid across me pushing her tits against my chest and nuzzling my neck and ear.

"I love the way your cock feels inside of me, sir. I want to be your little, dirty whore." Natasha whispered. "Fuck your little niggah girl hard!"

I really couldn't believe what I was hearing, but it turned me on so much, I slammed into her little tight fuck hole.

Natasha whispered again. "That's it, sir. I love it when your cock is all the way up inside my little hole. I'm your dirty little niggah girl, aren't I?"

12