Desires within Young Girls Ch. 15-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Natasha, you are my dirty little girl." Meanwhile, Ashleigh was busy licking my balls and shaft when it appeared from Nastasha's wet hole. I didn't think I could last too much longer with this kind of stimulation. But before I could think about cumming, Natasha pulled off of me, and Ashleigh lowered her little redheaded cunt down on my dick. Both of them were almost all the way shaved, but each had a little tuft of hair at the top of their little pussies. Ashleigh's pussy slid all the way down my dick with ease. She nuzzled my chest and kissed her way to my neck and mouth. She kissed me deeply right on the lips, and my tongue and hers wrapped together. She was incredible. Soon she was whispering in my ear. "I love it when you fuck me hard, James. I've been a bad, bad girl."

"How bad, Ashleigh?"

"Very bad, James. I want you to fuck me from behind and pull my hair. Will you do that to me? Please, James?"

"Yes, I want to fuck both of you from behind."

Ashleigh climbed off of me, and I sat up in a complete daze. The two of them moved to the front of the bed and placed their hands on the head board, arched their backs, and stuck their asses out. "Please fuck us, sir." Natasha cried.

I grabbed Ashleigh's ass first. She had the cutest little freckles dotting her ass, and I couldn't resist. I grabbed her mane of red hair and slowly pushed my cock into her. Natasha was fingering herself watching the two of us fuck. I slapped Natasha's ass and she moaned. I wrapped my arms around Ashleigh's tummy and pulled her hair tight. My mouth was kissing her neck and nibbling her ear. "You are such a dirty bitch, aren't you?"

"Yes, James. I'm a real dirty bitch. Fuck your whore, Mr. Bond. Fuck my little pussy. Fuck it. Fuck it hard." She screamed.

I was on the verge. I had to fuck Natasha like this, and I so wanted to cum on their faces and all over their glasses which both of them were still wearing.

As I pulled out of Ashleigh, her pussy glistening in the light, my cell phone rang on the night stand beside the bed. I stopped and looked over. Shit. Pangs of guilt hit me. It was Audrey's cell calling.

I turned to Natasha while the phone continued to ring. No matter. Natasha's light brown ass was sticking out and her pussy was soaking. I mounted her sex and pushed it in, grabbing a fist full of her long, black hair. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, Natasha."

"Oh, please, sir. Fuck me hard and pull my hair." I bit her neck, and pounded her like a mad man. I was beyond insane. It was like a total animal had released inside of me. I wanted to slam her cunt so hard until she screamed. My pelvis crashed into her ass slapping and slapping that soft, slender brown ass. I pulled her hair back harder. "Are you my little niggah girl?"

"God, yes!" she cried. "I am. I am. I'm you're dirty little niggah girl, and I want you to cum all over my face!"

The phone rang again. I pulled out of Natasha and reached for my phone. This time it was Brandi. Shit.

Natasha and Ashleigh got on the floor on their knees and looked up at me with their mouths open. Their cute faces with their big square glasses on nearly made me explode right there. Ashleigh grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth while Natasha began nuzzling and licking my balls. Ashleigh sucked and sucked taking the long length of my dick in her mouth. When she came up for air after nearly engulfing my entire length, the condom was off and in her mouth. She spit it out and Natasha took over sucking me while Ashleigh licked and massaged my balls with her hands and mouth. They never took their eyes off of me. I could feel it building and building. Finally, I pulled my dick out of Natasha's mouth, and stroked and stroked it until jets of hot, white jizz spurted all over Natasha's milky brown face and all over her glasses. I pointed my cock at Ashleigh's freckled face and shot another load all over her lips and nose and glasses. The two girls began licking each other's faces and kissing and tonguing each other with my cum dripping off their lips and tongues.

I laid back on the bed. "Did you like that, Mr. Bond?" Natasha came up beside me, some of my cum still on her face.

"God, yes."

She leaned into me. "Lick my face, baby. Taste your own sweet juice. We're your bad little girls." Natasha nuzzled my neck and smeared some cum on the side of my face. She leaned in and kissed me.

Ashleigh moved up too and rubbed and massaged my now softening cock. She kissed and licked my balls. "You know we're not done with you yet, baby."

"What?" I cried.

"We're just getting started, baby. Don't you want the full treatment? You have to cum at least twice before we can say we've done our job. Besides, we brought our collars and ring gags so that you can treat us like the submissive little bitches we are." Natasha whispered in my ear.

"Ring gags?"

"Yeah, baby. Instead of a ball on a strap to put in our mouths, it's a rubber O ring with a strap. You wrap the strap around our head and put the O ring in our mouths to hold our lips and jaw open so that you can fuck our mouths mercilessly. Your big cock could ruin us."

"Yeah." Ashleigh piped up. "It's only 10:45. You're paid up til 12. Have a glass of wine, and then let us take care of you again. We'll go wash some jizz off our faces and meet you back in the bed."

Natasha had full lips that made me quiver when I thought about shoving my cock back in her mouth. I actually started getting hard again. And then I thought about Ashleigh's full, pink nipples and stuffing them in my mouth. I also wanted to suck their little clits and taste their pussies.

Natasha came back in the room looking as a cute as ever. Her glasses were still on, only this time she had switched her dress to a little plaid skirt and white blouse—the bad little schoolgirl. And behind her came Ashleigh with a matching outfit right down to the white knee highs and black shoes.

"Now, James. Have you figured out why we call this dessert the banana split?"

"Uhmm. You look adorable, and I have no idea."

"Because we split your banana between us." Natasha laughed.

"Now come over here to the bed, James." Ashleigh beckoned. "Whose mouth would you like to fuck?"

"Yours."

Ashleigh pulled out a strap with a large rubber ring in the middle of it, and handed it to Natasha. Natasha took the strap and wrapped it around Ashleigh's head, positioning the ring at Ashleigh's mouth. She strapped it around the back of her head and pulled it tight and inserted the ring into Ashleigh's open mouth so that the ring was just inside her lips and her mouth was forced open. The strap surrounded Ashleigh's head and hair, and she looked adorable and sexy with her mouth wide open in an O formation. I was rock hard and wanted desperately to shove my prick down Ashleigh's waiting throat.

"Come fuck your little school girl's mouth." Natasha cooed. Natasha kept her face right beside Ashleigh's and decided to be my coach.

I brought my hard dick to Ashleigh's mouth and pushed it through the ring into her waiting mouth.

"That's it, baby. Fuck that little mouth. Stick your dick down her throat. Go ahead, now. Push it in like it's a pussy. She can take it. Shove it all the way up to your balls. Rest those balls on her face. Fuck that little bitch. She's been bad."

I pushed my cock down Ashleigh's throat as she looked up at me wide-eyed. I kept pushing, worried that she might gag or choke. But her throat muscles kept working my dick further and further down.

"That's right. Fuck that bitch's mouth. Fill her up with dick. Gag the bitch. Choke her. Fuck her face!"

I grabbed the back of Ashleigh's head and a fist full of her hair. I made a knot of her hair in my fist and pumped back and forth in her mouth just like it was a little, tight pussy.

"Take your other hand and pinch her nose. She'll be able to take more of you without choking, the little bitch. Then put your hand around her throat and squeeze it. Choke her and fuck her. She's such a little slut."

I followed Natasha's instructions and pinched Ashleigh's nose to cut off her air. Then I released it and wrapped my hand around her throat, squeezing a little while I pumped her mouth. I was raging now and ready to grab Natasha and throw her on the bed and fuck her.

"Had enough of that little bitch's mouth or do you want some more? Yeah, that's it. Fill her up. All the way to the fucking hilt." Natasha cried.

I grabbed Natasha's face and head with both my hands, releasing my grip on Ashleigh, and kissed her deeply on the mouth. She reciprocated by shoving her tongue into my mouth, searching for mine.

I pulled out of Ashleigh's mouth and kissed Natasha again. "I want to fuck you, you bad little girl."

Natasha got on all fours on the bed and instructed Ashleigh to take off the strap and get underneath her in the 69 position.

"Baby, you gotta put that condom on that's on the side of the bed. Put it on and fuck my little hole while Ashleigh licks your balls."

I was grateful for the condom. It would keep me from cumming so quickly. I unwrapped it around my hard on and scooted up on the bed positioning myself right behind Natasha's little shaved, black hole. She was bright pink inside as I spread her open with my fingers. Ashleigh's face was right under me, licking Natasha's pussy from underneath as I grabbed my dick and slid it into Natasha's soaking wet hole.

Now it was Ashleigh's turn to coach. In between licking Natasha and licking my balls, she cried out. "Fuck that little fuck hole. Fuck your little school girl. Slam it in to her. You like that niggah girl pussy, don't you?"

"Yes!" I cried. "I like my little niggah girl's pussy. I want to fucking cum inside of her and all over your face, Ashleigh."

I pounded Natasha. I stretched her ass and smacked it. I grabbed her hair and yanked it back, nuzzling her neck and back. Meanwhile, Ashleigh's tongue kept running up and down by balls which was driving me absolutely insane. I felt the first surge coming. I pushed hard into Natasha and shot my first load into the condom. I pulled out and ripped the condom off of my dick, dropping it on Ashleigh's face. Another shot hit Natasha's pussy and dribbled down her crack and onto Ashleigh's waiting face. I grabbed my dick and milked out two more smaller shots all over Ashleigh's lips and glasses. Natasha turned around and laid down beside Ashleigh. I picked up the condom and massaged the cum out of it, dripping it all over Natasha's face.

I was spent. I collapsed beside them unable to move.

"You know," I finally said, "we didn't get to use the collars, and I didn't get to lick your sweet pussies."

"Baby," Natasha whispered, "we're just about out of time. There's always next time." She giggled. I looked at the clock on the night stand: 11:27.

"We gotta clean up and get out of here. But I tell you what, let us go wash up, and we'll let you have a quick pussy lick."

"I'd like that to remember you by. Will you leave me your panties?"

"Sure, baby. You can rub them on our pussies so that our smell lingers with you."

"That would be divine."

Natasha and Ashleigh came back after a few minutes all cleaned up with their cute little dresses on. Each of them laid down on the bed and spread their legs. Their little cotton panties were on.

"Come kiss our lips, baby." Natasha called.

I pulled their panties aside and gave each of their little pussies a nice lick and taste, sticking my tongue inside each of their little holes. They squirmed and rubbed their underwear soaking up the juices that flowed.

Then they slid them off and handed them to me. Ashleigh leaned over and kissed me on the mouth and then Natasha did the same.

"Take care, baby. We had a really good time with you."

"I did too. I did too." I sighed.

12