Desiring Devona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had barely been able to force himself away from her. But it was, after all, one thing for a woman to have a quick coupling in a public place, and quite another to lose a maidenhead with her skirts over her head, like a Whitechapel whore. Plenty of time to act out torrid fantasies later, when she was used to his cock plowing into her nightly. And perhaps daily as well.

His thoughts had made him nearly mad with need. With a guilty feeling, he reached down and gripped his cock. Filling his mind with images of Devona’s body, in his arms, in his bed, he stroked himself into a frenzy. Tomorrow was his wedding day. Tomorrow, he would have her. Tomorrow...tomorrow....

Richard rolled over in the bed, away from the stain he had created, and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter Two

Richard watched his new bride as she fiddled with the ring on her left hand. The ceremony had been little more than a blur. The one clear moment was when Devona had pledged to be his wife. She was his. Finally his.

She had worn yellow for the ceremony, the fashionable colour for brides. It suited her wonderfully. A ring of honeysuckle blossoms topped her brown locks, making her look even younger than her eighteen years.

They had danced before their guests and were sitting now at the head table of the wedding breakfast. The morning was dragging interminably. There was a bed waiting for them in his townhouse, if only this interminable meal would be over.

He reached over and covered Devona’s hand with his own. Giving it a squeeze, he kissed the back of her hand. He allowed her hand to fall, where it rested naturally on his thigh. For a glorious moment, she didn’t move it. Then, with a sharp blush, she jerked it away.

Enough was enough, Richard decided. Taking up her hand again, he stood, gathering the attention of the guests. “Ladies and gentlemen, our friends. Thank you for coming to celebrate this day with us. Lady Mansfield – ” He paused to savour the name for a moment. “ – and I appreciate all you’ve done to make this day a joy for us, but regretfully, the time has come for us to leave you.”

With that, Richard tucked Devona’s hand into his arm and began to lead her through the crowd to the front door where his carriage waited. Knowing looks, cat calls, and even a few coarse gestures followed them until they paused to bid farewell to Devona’s mother and sisters. The bride embraced each of them, her mother longest of all.

“Come, Devona,” he said, trying to keep the longing from his voice. With another blush, Devona turned back to him and allowed herself to be led out to the carriage.

*

I nervously adjusted my skirts as Richard climbed into the coach beside me. I had been on edge all morning, remembering what had happened in Vauxhall Gardens last night. I was still very frightened of what was to come but now there was a strange anticipation as well. I could almost see the tethers that linked my body to Richard. I was uncomfortably aware of his proximity through the entire ceremony. It was worse now that we were alone. Though he was several feet away, I could feel the very heat of him.

I nearly expected him to lunge at me at the carriage set into motion. My body was rigid with tension as he only watched me with a sly look on his face. I could feel myself growing warm under his gaze. Nervously I pulled the ring of honeysuckles out of my hair and, after toying with them for a moment I laid them on the seat beside me.

We did not exchange a word until the carriage came to a halt. Richard let out a slow breath. “Home at last.” He gave me a reassuring smile.

As I climbed down from the carriage, I heard the scuffling of many feet. I swallowed nervously as I saw the last few maids skitter into a rough line on the entrance steps.

“It’s all right. I’ll take care of this,” Richard whispered.

With a few polite words, he introduced me to the butler and housekeeper, then assured the rest that I would be happy to make their acquaintance when I had settled in. I blushed at the knowing looks, but thankfully, Richard quickly led me past the ranks of servants and upstairs.

The bedroom where we soon found ourselves was dark, despite the fact that it was just past noon. The shades were drawn tightly over the windows and a couple of candles were lit, giving the room a soft, romantic glow. A wide bed dominated most of the room, the bedding pulled down.

I was shaking as Richard turned the key with a soft click, but whether from anticipation or nerves, I couldn’t tell. Crossing to the fireplace, Richard lounged back in one of the chairs before it, folding his arms behind his head.

“All right, my lady. I want them off.”

“Them?” I asked.

“Your clothes. All of them.”

The blood rushed to my face, a familiar feeling. I could only stare at my new husband. Not an eyebrow twitched. He was serious. Instinctively, my arms crossed over my breasts, as if he could already see beneath my clothes.

He leaned forward and grasped my skirt, pulling me so I stood between his spread legs. He ran his hands over the yellow fabric, pausing to caress my breasts carefully. He smirked up at me. “Take off your clothes, Devona. I want to see you. Really see you.”

The deep sensual growl in his voice sent a shiver through my body. Before I realized it, my hand had wandered to the buttons of my dress and undone the first two. I stopped, frightened for a moment, but then reminded myself that there was no shame in this. I whispered the words, trying to convince myself.

“Of course there isn’t,” Richard said gently. “You’re my wife. This being our wedding night, I intend to use your delicious little body for my wicked gratification. Nevertheless,” he smiled, running his hand down to my hip. “I promise to give you all the pleasure you deserve, pleasure you never thought possible.”

My hand was still shaking, but I quickly undid three more buttons. Richard’s hand captured my wrist. “We’re taking our time tonight. Slowly.”

“But – ”

He smiled, slipping his other hand into my loosened bodice and finding my nipple. “‘But’ what?”

“Can’t you do it quickly?”

Richard tormented the nipple between his fingers, sending little shocks of pleasure through me. “I suppose we could do it quickly,” he said, “but it wouldn’t be nearly as enjoyable.”

“But Mama said – she said it would be easiest if I lie still and it’s over quickly.”

Richard pulled me down so I sat on his lap. My leg brushed heavily against his erection, and I jerked away, but his strong arm kept me from falling.

“If this is true,” he said quietly, “then I pity her, for she obviously knows nothing of the pleasures of the marriage bed.” At his words, I suddenly became aware that his hand had found its way under my skirt and between my thighs. His fingers gently touched the folds of my sex and I gasped sharply from the fire that flashed through me.

His hand brushed the folds for a few moments before one of his fingers actually slipped inside my body. As he stroked it gently in and out, his thumb reached up and found a tiny spot just above my opening that convulsed with pleasure at the light contact. He touched it once or twice more, then pulled his hand away, resting his wet fingers lightly on my thigh. My body trembled, feeling strangely weak.

“Now, Lady Mansfield,” he gently pushed me into a standing position again. “The clothes. Off.”

Still shy, but a little reassured, I finished unbuttoning my dress. Holding the garment with one arm, I pulled the other out of it, revealing my bare shoulder. Looking down, I saw the nipple was visible through the thin fabric of my shift. A glance at Richard proved he noticed it too. His mouth was hanging slightly open as he stared at my body. Feeling exultation at the discovery of my power, I pulled my other arm from the dress, letting it fall.

Lifting one foot from the floor I pulled off my slipper and nervously tossed it aside. Placing my foot between his legs, I lifted the hem of my petticoats and pulled off the ribbon of my garter, rolling the stocking slowly down to my toes. Tossing the stocking with my slipper, I similarly stripped the other leg. The tug of a few ribbons sent my petticoats to my feet. Taking a deep breath, I crossed my arms and grasped the hem of my chemise. With a quick motion, I pulled the last garment up over my head stood, naked, before my husband.

I reached up to my hair and swiftly pulled out the pins. A shake of the head sent my hair tumbling down around my shoulders. The dark strands reached past my waist, tickling the skin of my backside as they swung.

He stared at me without moving for a long time. I felt myself growing red again. As I blushed deeper and deeper, he only smiled. “I love that.” At my questioning look, he added, “How the colour goes right down to your breasts.”

As my blush deepened, he took my arm and pulled me down onto his lap. He kissed me hard as his hands wandered hungrily over my body, lingering longest at my breasts. He seemed fascinated by them and spent more than a few minutes toying with the pink nipples before lowering his mouth to suckle them, making my back arch and my toes curl.

I found my own hands wandering to his waistcoat buttons, but he pushed them away with a chuckle. “Not yet, little miss,” he said quietly giving my nipple a final, gentle tweak. He stood and held my nude body against his clothed one, then lead me by the arm toward the bed. “Lie down. On your back.”

I trembled as I obeyed, more from anticipation than fear. He sat beside me, letting his hands run over my body. When his fingers slipped briefly back between my legs, I pushed my hips up from the bed, trying to keep the delicious contact.

Richard climbed onto the bed, bracing himself over me. “It seems there may be a vixen in you, Lady Mansfield. You should bring her round sometime, I’d dearly love to meet her.” He kissed me before I could respond, not releasing me until I was nearly breathless. He trailed his mouth down my neck stroking his tongue over my skin. I shivered. His knee slipped between my thighs and pressed gently against my sex. There was a strange wetness at the spot he caressed, and a stranger heat spreading through my limbs.

My hands slid though his hair, then to his strong shoulders and over his back. I revelled in the sensations he was sending through me. I gave myself up to him.

Removing his knee, he slipped his hand into its place. As his mouth tenderly cared for my breasts, his fingers stroked and probed my sex, cool against the heat of my growing arousal. Carefully, he slipped one finger, then two, into my opening, sliding in and out in smooth motions.

“Hot and wet, just as I thought you’d be,” he whispered. “Tell me what I’m doing to your body. How I make you feel.”

I opened my mouth, but before I could speak, his fingers started assaulting my sex, pumping in and out of the sensitive flesh, faster and faster and faster, creating the most intense heat I’d ever felt. As the waves broke over me, I couldn’t form a single word. My mouth opened in a deep, visceral moan, “Oh!”

I heard Richard chuckle, but his hand didn’t even hesitate in its ministrations. If anything the assault grew more intense as I felt the heat in my loins growing slowly toward something unknown, something mysterious, something.... I moaned and panted and arched my back, trying to grasp it, but it hovered just out of my reach.

His mouth closed over mine, robbing me of air and his fingers searched deeper into me, one, twice....

Then, it happened. A strange, quivering culmination that shook my body to its core. My mouth broke away from Richard as I cried out. “Oh God!” It was too much! The pleasure ripped through me like lightening through a storm.

When I opened my eyes again, Richard was brushing my hair away from my face.

I pushed myself up onto my elbows. “What was that?”

He kissed my nose. “That was an orgasm, sweet Devona. The first of many.” He smiled. “I don’t have to ask if you enjoyed it.”

I gulped air, trying to catch my breath. “Wasn’t it supposed to hurt?”

He looked seriously at me, shaking his head. “Not when it’s done like that, but it will hurt you the first time I....”

My gaze was pulled inexorably to the crotch of his breeches, where the fabric strained against the large, hard mass within. He took hold of my chin and raised my eyes to meet his. “I wanted to be sure your first was painless.” He released my chin and my eyes drifted again to his breeches. Wanting know my fate, I reached for the fastenings. He made no effort to stop me.

As I unbuttoned the garment, his manhood nearly sprang from within, hard and ready. I looked at it, registering only disbelief. Surely he couldn’t fit that terror into my body. There simply couldn’t be room!

I felt Richard’s hand on my cheek. “It will hurt the first time, Devona. But you’ll love it, trust me.”

I trembled at the thought. Summoning up all my courage, I whispered, “Can I touch it?”

At Richard’s smiling nod, I reached out a tentative hand. It was warm against my palm. Deliciously warm. Slowly, I traced the veins that stood out like little ridges along its length, then touched the bit of moisture that glistened over a tiny slit in the tip. Hearing Richard suck in a harsh breath, I took my hand away. “Does that hurt you?”

Richard shook his head. “On the contrary. Go on.”

*

She had small hands. Small, devilish hands that devastated his body. Her shy, inexpert strokes were more arousing than the touch of any number of trained courtesans. Richard panted, unable to think past the sensations travelling through his body. Through blurry vision, he watched her eyes. She knew what she was doing to him. Or did she? Roughly, he ripped open his coat, tossing it to the floor.

Devona released him, grasping his shirt to pull it over his head. When he was naked to the waist, she crawled up beside him, pressing her breasts against his chest.

He felt her mouth on his neck, her tongue on his skin. He shuddered with pleasure as her mouth slid up to tease his earlobe. Growling with need, he turned his head to capture her mouth.

Kissing her deeply, he sculpted her flesh into his palms. He felt her hands wander down his back to explore his backside and thighs. He slowly lowered her back until they were lying on the bed. Gently nudging, he opened her legs, lying between them. She pulled her knees up, and Richard could feel the soft heat of her against the tip of his manhood. He was nearly mad with need.

“Devona,” he whispered, his voice hoarse. “I’ve waited for you longer than any other woman. I need to be inside you.”

She nodded. He felt her stiffen in anticipation.

Bracing his weight on his forearms, he shifted his hips slightly, wedging his tip into her. He saw her eyes grow wide; he was hurting her.

“Devona, I – ” He started to pull out of her.

“No. No. Don’t leave me! I need you!”

Shaking, he leaned down to her ear. “Do you want me to go in slowly,” he panted, “or all at once?”

“All at once,” she gasped.

With one heavy thrust, he forced himself into her, feeling her tender flesh ripping apart. Devona closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Braced above her, Richard held himself still, hoping that the pain would fade, that she would adjust. Finally, she opened her eyes and met his. He smiled, trying to reassure her, but he was trembling, needing release. She nodded to him.

He slid nearly out of her, then thrust in again. He was still hurting her, but he couldn’t stop. He needed her too much. He pulled out and in, again and again, moaning at the feeling of her heat around his cock. Her legs tightened around his waist, pulling him deeper into her.

Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, her breathing shallow. As Richard watched her face, she let out a deep, visceral moan. He wanted to weep with relief. He was giving her pleasure.

“That’s good, Devona. Feel it. Feel me inside you.”

She repeated the moan, calling his name. The ancient, pounding rhythm grew steadily stronger and faster. He needed to make her climax. He couldn’t let himself come until she did. She was so close. It hovered just out of reach. She moaned despairingly.

“Ssh. Don’t fight it, Devona. Just let it happen.”

Then it did. Her body quivered beneath him with joy, rapture and blissful sexual fulfilment. A moment later, Richard cried out with his own orgasm. His seed spurted deep into her. For a moment, he wondered if he was getting her with child. Pressing a kiss to her forehead, he uncoupled them and gathered her against him. She nuzzled against his chest, her legs tangling with his.

Lifting her chin on his fingers, he smiled at her. “Well, what did you think?” His tone was light, but he was afraid he had hurt her after all.

She burrowed even closer to him. “Mmm. Nice.”

He chuckled. Nice. What a word for it!

“Can we do it again?” she asked softly.

“Now?”

She yawned. “Not now, I’m too sleepy. But later?”

“Certainly, Devona. Anytime you like.” He kissed her hair. “There are many games we have to play,” he added mischievously.

*

Tired as I was, I didn’t sleep immediately. I felt terribly sore, but also satisfied in a way I had never been before.

Mama had been only partly right. It had hurt dreadfully at first, but there had been no need for me to feign pleasure. None of the descriptions I had read or heard could compare with Richard’s hot hardness pumping into my body. Or the shivering ecstasy that had come of it.

Labouriously, I pushed myself up on one elbow. Richard’s arms slipped down on my body; he was already asleep. What had he meant by ‘games’? I pushed away the temptation to wake him up and ask him. There would be plenty of time for games.

Lowering myself back down against him, I inhaled the lingering, heady scent of our coupling.

Chapter Three

I awoke to the smell of coffee, cream and scones.

By the small clock on the bedside table, I had slept through the afternoon and most of the evening. Sitting up, I realized I was in the bed alone. Frowning, I looked about the room and noticed the sitting room door was open. I put one foot on the floor, then the soreness of my body reminded me that I was naked beneath the sheets.

Luckily, Richard chose that moment to appear in the doorway, wrapped in a dressing gown. “Good morning, sweetheart. The servants will be gone in a moment.” He crossed to me and kissed me. Unhappy with his performance, he perched on the bed and we kissed again until we were interrupted by a loudly closing door.

“Ah. They’re gone. Time to get up, Lady Mansfield. Then, after supper, we can get back to bed,” he added with a wink.

I looked around for a dressing gown, but there was none in sight.

“Don’t bother looking for clothes, my lady. You won’t be needing any for quite a while.”

I blushed. Getting up, I tried to wrap one of the blankets around my body, but Richard snapped it out of my hand. Pulling the rest of the blankets back sharply, he commanded, “Up!”

Blushing deeper, I slipped my sore legs out of the bed. I was about to pass him when he grasped my arm. Looking back, I saw he was staring at the splash of dried blood on the sheets.

He pressed my body to his. “Did I hurt you badly?” he asked, his voice tight.

I smiled to myself.Hurt me? Compared to the other sensations experience in his bed, the pain was a fleeting ghost of a memory. “Hardly at all,” I told him, knowing if I denied it completely, he would never believe me.

He kissed my forehead again. “Come.”

In the sitting room were two beautiful sights. A small table with a hot meal for two, and a hip bath, filling with steaming water.

“Which first?” he asked.

My growling stomach answered the question, making us laugh.