Desiring Devona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You’ll need your strength,” he said wickedly. “Come on.”

I sat across from him as we ate in silence. But for the moments when looked at me as if he would devour me whole, I was surprisingly at ease, being naked before Richard. I had never thought of my body as beautiful before, but that’s exactly how he made me feel. Beautiful. Sensual....Wanted.

Though we lingered over our meal, the bath water was still hot as I gratefully sank into it. There was a piece of flannel and a cake of soap beside the tub. When I reached for them, however, Richard brushed my hand away. “Just lie back,” he instructed.

*

She leaned back in the water, closing her eyes. Wetting the piece of flannel, Richard slowly looked her over. In the heat of his passion last night he had only been aware of a piece of her at a time, her breasts, her hips, her hair, the slippery wetness of her sex. Now, she lay displayed before him. His eyes drank her in.

She was small-breasted compared to others he had known, but the pretty mounds rode high on her chest. The pink nipples, slightly darker than the surrounding areolas, made his mouth water to suckle them again. The flat plain of her stomach led down to the patch of curly, brown hair between her thighs. Hair that was, as he had hoped, faintly tinged with gold. She was utterly beautiful.

Starting at her delicate feet, he slowly lathered her body. He smiled as he found the first one. The little places that drew gasps from her throat. He lingering slowly in them, memorizing them, enjoying the variety and frequency of those little inhalations of air. She really was a responsive little thing.

Last night, despite the pain and fear, she had taken pleasure in his bed. Richard knew in his heart that it had not been feigned, could not have been feigned; she was too innocent. Had she been experienced, he might never have known for sure. He looked her over again. His sweet wife. His virgin wife, as least until last night. He had been the only man inside this sweet, carnal, responsive woman.

He reached for a towel as she stood before him to be dried. The droplets of water clung to her, sliding slowly down over her skin, hovering on her breasts, gathering in her sweet little mound.

With a sudden motion, Richard threw down the towel and, scooping up her wet body, moved with long strides back to the bedroom. She laughed wickedly as he dumped her unceremoniously onto the bed. Crawling up beside her, he put his mouth on her skin, licking up the water that clung to her. Along with the taste of her was the faintest hint of soap.

His mouth closed over her nipple, feeling the hardness against his tongue. He felt her gasp as his teeth came down lightly on the little nub. She responded with an eager hand on his cock, chaffing it in her hand until he growled with need. Did she even have an inkling of how much he wanted her? He wanted to plow into her until she screamed.

“Are you ready for me, Devona?” His fingers searched briefly inside her. She was slick and wet. Ready.

“Invite me inside, Devona.”

She spread her legs open. “Come inside,” she breathed, “Come inside me, Richard.”

He entered her with a deep sigh and began to thrust. He loved her hard and deep, riding her with intense, sensual groans as she wrapped her legs around him, rocking into the bed with each powerful plunge of his pelvis.

He tried to extend her pleasure, but he had not gauged his own need well enough. Far too soon, his groin tightened and he exploded inside her. After a few desperate thrusts, Richard collapsed onto her chest, then rolled off of her, mumbling an apology.

“W-why are you sorry?” she asked timidly.

He raised himself on his elbow and brushed a strand of hair from her face. Did she really know so little? “You didn’t orgasm,” he said gently.

With a fierce blush, she murmured, “That’s alright.”

Richard took her face between his hands, frowning down on her. “That is never, ever alright. You hear me!” His wife would know her rights, he would be sure of that. “This is about your pleasure as much as mine.”

Slowly, a smile began to play on her lips. “If that’s true, you’ll have to make it up to me.”

“Oh, you’re taking that line, are you?”

“Yes,” she said with a half-smile. “I want another – another – what was that word you used?”

“Another orgasm?” Richard asked.

“Orgasm,” she breathed. “Make me orgasm.”

*

He stroked his hands slowly over me. Pulling my nipple into his mouth, he sucked it until I groaned. “Well, I could give it a shot,” he murmured, “if you’re really desperate.” He continued to play with my breasts, suckling one, then the other, back and forth, as his hands roved over my skin, stroking my hips, then the backs of my knees, then coming up to toy with my nipples as his mouth moved to my earlobe. By this time I was shaking, and he hadn’t even touched my sex.

With a low chuckle, he did just that. He touched me softly, gently, teasing the tender flesh. His fingertips drifted over my entrance, but, though I arced my hips invitingly, they did not penetrate. His mouth left a blazing trail of kisses down my body, then feathered them over my inner thighs. He hadn’t shaved and the slight stubble of his beard tantalizingly grated the soft skin. He pulled himself up my body and began the entire process again, beginning with his mouth on my breasts. I ached for him, my channel empty.

“I’m ready, Richard,” I whispered, hoping this was the signal he was waiting for.

“I know you are,” he replied as he slowly continued teasing my body. His hand had reached my sex again. He gave it one light stroke before abandoning it.

“Richard, I’m ready. I need you.”

He chuckled. “You need me?” he asked innocently.

“I need you – inside me.”

“Do you?”

“Oh, yes.”

His hand slipped briefly into my sex, again only stroking once before moving on. I whimpered shamefully.

“Oh, you’re going to have to do better than that,” he teased. “Beg me, Devona. I won’t make you come until you beg me.”

I felt embarrassment flood my face as I whispered, “Please, Richard.”

“‘Please’, what?” he prompted.

I stumbled over the words. “Please – put yourself in me. I want you – so badly.”

Richard’s hand came down and started to play with my sex, teasing around the sensitive little nub. I felt an orgasm start to build, but his hand drifted away and it disappeared.

“Beg me, Devona.”

He touched me again. A wave of heat moved through me, only to dissipate immediately. Richard did this time and again until I was whimpering and begging, heedless of how wanton I sounded. “Please, Richard. My body’s so hot. I need you inside me! Oh, please, Richard. I want you! I need you! Oh, God, please! Please!”

Then suddenly he was there, filling me, stretching me, rocking my body with his. My hands glided to clasp his firm buttocks, trying to pull him deeper inside me. The orgasm started slowly, then built and built as Richard pushed into me, grunting with effort. When it finally came, my climax left me weak and panting, but Richard was far from finished. His thrusts continued with almost wild ferocity.

As he kept driving into me, I was amazed to feel another climax building. I cried out my husband’s name, trying to thank him for the bliss he was sending through my body. Gasping, I let it wash over me as Richard finally allowed himself to release. He rolled off me, both of us panting. When I was able to speak, I whispered fervently, “Thank you Richard. Oh, that was beautiful. Thank you so much!”

“My wife.” He gathered me against him. “God, I love you!” he whispered thickly.

I froze. I could hardly believe what I had heard. “Do you?”

He pulled me close. “I love you, Devona, my dear wife.” We lay silent for a moment. “Well? This is where you say you love me, too.”

“I love you, Richard. So much.”

He kissed me, deeply and ardently. “Thank you, Devona.”

We settled back against each other. A nagging thought tugged at my mind. “Richard?”

“Yes?” he responded sleepily.

“What did you mean before. About ‘games’?”

Awake again, he pushed himself up on an elbow and smiled at me. “Are you interested in a game, my little Devona?”

“It depends,” I said evasively. “Why don’t you suggest one?”

“How about a little play? Have you heard of mouth play?”

I felt my brows come together in confusion. “Like kissing?”

“Yes,” he said, pressing his lips to my neck. “And no.” There was another kiss between my breasts. “I’ll show you.” He trailed his mouth down to my navel, flicking his tongue briefly inside. He quickly continued down the matted nest of curls between my thighs. I struggled slightly as I realized his intentions. “Shh,” he said firmly. “Or I’ll choose a different game and you’ll find yourself tied to the bed.”

He gently spread my sex with his hand and touched his tongue once, just once, to the heated flesh. I whimpered.

“You taste so good, Devona my love. Like honeyed nectar. Did you know that?” I felt the flat of his tongue stroke me and I shook again. He played with my body a few moments, then set to work in earnest. Grasping my hips to hold them steady, he thrust his tongue into my entrance.

As the spasms in my body began, I threaded my fingers into his hair, moaning quietly. Richard responded energetically to the sounds, playing mercilessly with my body, controlling its reactions. He would stop now and again to gently slurp up the liquid I could feel running from my sex, then resume violating me with his tongue. This went on and on until I lost all track of time.

Eventually, he pulled away slightly. I thought this was the end of it, but instead he moved his target barely an inch. As he attacked the little nub above my entrance, I nearly fainted with the pleasure. He teased and licked the little spot until I felt I could stand no more.

His fingers slid back into me as the assault of his mouth continued. I could feel the heat building again. “Richard,” I gasped, moving my hands in his hair, arching my hips, trying to pull his mouth even closer against me. “Richard, it’s coming.”

He said nothing. Instead, he tilted his mouth slightly and covered the spot. His mouth sucked powerfully at me, sending the sparks of pleasure careening through my body. It built and built until I thought I would die, then released me in a final explosion.

My body went limp. I was only vaguely aware of Richard, crawling over me, trapping me with his weight. He smiled down at me a moment, then lowered his head and kissed me. I could taste my own arousal on his lips.

“Do you like mouth play, Devona?”

“Y-yes,” I stammered, still trying to recover.

“Enough to return the favour?” he asked lightly, rolling onto his back and propping his back against the headboard.

I looked down at his manhood, standing stiffly out from his body. No. I couldn’t do that.

*

Richard saw the frightened look in her eyes and realized it was too soon. He longed to have that sweet mouth sucking hard at his cock, but she had to be comfortable first. He touched a hand to her cheek. “It’s alright. You don’t have to.”

“No. I-I want to. I just – I don’t want to do it wrong.”

Richard laughed, making her blush. Wrong? “My dear Devona. It is very, very hard to do this wrong. Kiss it. Start with that.”

She slowly bent her head toward his cock. Her hair came forward, hiding her face. She lightly kissed the tip, then raised her head again.

Richard slipped his hands into her silky hair, pulling her head gently back down. She took the hint, laying kisses over the length of the shaft, hardening him into full arousal. Reaching beside him, he found her hand and guided it to his testicles. She played lightly with the spheres as her tongue began to peek from between her lips, flicking over the little ridges on his cock. Richard closed his eyes.

“Take it in your mouth, Devona. Suck on it.”

She slid her lips around the very tip of his cock and suckled gently. “That feels good, Devona,” he said encouragingly. “Try taking it deeper.”

Her mouth covered another half-inch of his shaft.

He slid his hands into her hair again. Guiding, not forcing, he pulled her head lower. She meekly took the length into her mouth until he hit the back of her throat and she gagged. Raising her head slightly, he murmured, “Sorry.” He pulled her down again, careful not to go too far.

“Ow. Watch the teeth, sweetheart,” he cajoled.

She obeyed, pulling them back. He guided her mouth up and down over his length until she understood and took over the motions herself.

Leaning back against the headboard, he allowed himself to enjoy the surprisingly good head his wife was giving him. She could use a little practice, but he wasn’t adverse to that chore.

“Oh, that feels good. Harder, Devona. Suck harder.”

She obeyed, pulling at his cock like a leech as she withdrew, gliding her tongue heavily against it as she moved down. “That’s good. Keep doing that.” He could feel the climax coming. Her tongue paused to circle his tip, making him shiver. “You’re beautiful,” he gasped.

Before he could warn her, he quivered, then came hard in her mouth. She released him, choking and sputtering, as his seed spurted over her neck and breasts before stopping.

Richard, with a great effort, reached to the bedside table and took up one of his handkerchiefs. Turning back, he was greeted with the sight of his wife timidly lifting his seed from her skin and placing it in her mouth. She swallowed, her hand reached down for a second taste.

“If you tell me you like it,” he said with a chuckle, “I will worship at your feet forever.” Richard reached toward her and began cleaning her skin.

“I need another bath, now,” she said with a smile. “You’ve made me all dirty again.”

“No baths. I like you smelling of my seed.”

*

Richard wiped the last of the white liquid from my body, then tossed the handkerchief away. Caressing my face and hair, he whispered, “I didn’t think we’d come to that for weeks. You are a vixen, my little Devona.”

I turned my face away, blushing. He caught my chin in his hand, leaning down for a kiss. “Don’t be embarrassed. You’re everything I dreamed of,” he whispered hoarsely. His hands cupped my face. I thought I saw his eyes shimmer, but he blinked and it was gone. “Devona, sweet Devona. My dirty little wife.” He paused to kiss my forehead.

“I am dirty, aren’t I?” I whispered. “Me, little Devona Montbatten, just sucked on a – a manhood.”

Richard smiled, putting a hand into my hair. “But you’re not Devona Montbatten, anymore. You’re Lady Mansfield. And Lady Mansfield, if I’m not mistaken, quite enjoyed sucking on my cock.”

I nodded, blushing. “I like giving you pleasure.”

“And you do it very well, m’dear. Very well, indeed. But perhaps I should let you sleep for a bit. I don’t want to wear you out.” He pulled me against him and we settled down into a comfortable position.

I let my hands wandered over him. “Richard? Were you joking before? About tying me to the bed?”

“Why? Does it excite you?”

I looked away. “Yes. A little.”More than a little.

Richard looked down at me, his smile positively wicked. “When it excites you a lot, then we’ll do it.”

I burrowed closer to him. “More games tomorrow? Please?”

“More games tomorrow, I promise. Sleep now.”

Chapter Four

The naked bodies twisted together in an orgy of wicked pleasure. I watched, fascinated, the tangled partners in quite unorthodox positions, listened to the cries of deep pleasure, and others of pain.

Then, the hands and mouths were on my body, caressing my breasts and thighs and sex, driving me mad with longing. Teeth sank hard onto my nipple, making me cry out. Thick, invasive fingers spread my channel wide, then vanished. The teasing caresses drove me to tears. I begged for someone to fill my channel with beautiful hardness, but they only laughed, calling me a wanton slut.

Desperate, I looked around the room. Richard sat in the corner, his arms crossed over his chest, scowling. “Richard!” I gasped. “Come to me! Come in me, Richard! Fill me! I need you! Please, make love to me!”

*

I woke with a start, my eyes falling immediately on the form of a maid standing at the foot of the bed. Her eyes were wide with shock. Had I spoken out loud? I pressed a hand to my mouth, feeling my face flood with colour.

“L-lord Richard is down in the breakfast room,” the maid stammered, almost as red as I. “I’m to help you dress so you can join him, m’lady.”

“Yes,” I murmured. “Yes, of course. What’s your name?”

“Mary, m’lady.”

“Would you fetch me a dressing gown, Mary?”

The girl fled from the room. By the time she returned, we had both had a chance to recover ourselves and meet with equanimity. I slipped into the robe and followed her into the dressing room. It took Mary some time to get the knots out of my hair, but I was eventually made presentable and she led me down to the breakfast room.

Richard was reading a copy of theLondon Times, but tossed it aside as I entered. “Hungry?”

“Ravenous.”

“Really?” he asked slyly. “Perhaps I should have kept you in the bedroom then. Or were you in need of a different kind of meal than I? There’s kidneys, scones. Or the cook could make you up an omelette, if you like.”

“An omelette would be lovely. But I don’t want to put anyone out.”

“Nonsense, Lady Mansfield. After you’ve eaten, I’ll show you about your new home.” He nodded to the servant waiting near the doorway, who quickly slipped out, leaving us alone. His voice dropped to a husky whisper. “Then perhaps I’ll take you back upstairs and fuck you again.”

The coarse word flooded my face with colour. Richard leaned back in his chair, smiling at my consternation.

“Don’t you want me to fuck you?”

My blush deepened. I did. I really did. But how could I say it?

*

He loved to see her blush. It only took the smallest about of dirty talk to bring the colour to her face. Lord knew what would happen if he told her even half the things he wanted to do to her. She was such an innocent. Well, he’d find the vixen in her. It was there. He had already caught glimpses of it in his bed.

The servant returned with her breakfast. Richard sipped at his coffee and watched her eat, mentally removing the multiple layers of her ensemble. What possessed women to wear so many clothes? Probably to extend the pleasure of taking them off.

When she was finished eating, Richard set down his coffee cup. “Come. The grand tour.”

He started by showing her the drawing room, dining room and parlour.

“I’m going to get lost all the time,” she said with a smile as she wandered about yet another room, looking as if she had always belonged there.

“No,” he answered. “Not here. But in Mansfield Park, yes. I’ll take you out there soon.” She looked a little daunted at the idea, but recovered in a moment.

He led her to the library. The shelves took up most of the four walls. The rest of the space was taken up with the portrait of some old ancestress that he’d never bothered to take down. He smiled to see Devona’s eyes light up at the rows of books. This would be her favourite room, he had known that from the start. And he planned to make good use of her love of reading.

He let her wander about the shelves for a few minutes, then said quietly, “Would you let me make a suggestion?”

“Of course,” she smiled.

“Good.” He walked directed to a certain shelf and pulled down a certain book. Tossing it to her, he let her examine it, waiting for her reaction.

The title was deceptively innocent. She only realized what she had been given when she opened the cover and saw the illustration on the frontispiece. She looked twice, then gave a surprised choke.

“Read it, Devona. And let me know if there’s anything there you’d like to try.”