Desiring Devona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Try?”

“Yes. There’s some things in there that might intrigue you.”

“Like what?” she asked breathlessly.

“Well, there’s a couple of positions in there I couldn’t have come up with myself.”

He nearly laughed at the look on her face. “Positions?”

“Yes, Devona. We don’t always have to do it with you crushed beneath me.”

“Oh,” she whispered. “Really?”

*

He came toward me, his eyes glittering. “Really,” he assured me, backing me against the nearest bookshelf. “I think we should try one.”

I felt the tingling beginning between my legs. Richard’s mouth came down on mine. The taste of meat from his breakfast overlay the now familiar tang that was Richard. Trying to find it, I slid my tongue timidly over his lips. He shocked me by sucking it deep into his mouth, sending shivers down my spine and into my sex.

Grasping my hips, Richard lifted me, setting me down on a small table, bracing my back against the bookshelves. Richard’s hands spread my legs wide as he stood between them.

He pushed my skirt up my legs. His fingers slipped under my garters and broke them with a snap. My stockings slithered down to my ankles. Richard stroked my legs, then lifted my ankle to knock of my shoe. He slowly pulled off my stocking, then pressed his mouth against the arch of my foot. When he started sucking on my toes, the tingling sensation travelled up my legs, reaching all the way up to my sex. “I thought you were experienced, you know” he told me, his voice hoarse. “I thought you’d had at least a dozen men.”

“Richard, I’m sorry. I –”

“Don’t apologize. I’m hardly disappointed.” His fingers slipped into my channel, which was slick from my arousal. “No other man has been here. This is my place.” He kissed me deeply, ravishing my breath with his tongue. “I want to be there now. In my place.”

With a smile, I tried to slip off the table, but Richard’s hands were suddenly braced on the shelves, trapping me between his arms.

“A-aren’t we going to go upstairs?” I asked.

“No need,” he said roughly, one hand reaching down to rip open his fly buttons.

“Here? Now?” My heart lurched to a panicked pace.

“Yes, here and now,” he murmured into my neck. He pulled me to the edge of the table. I could feel him pressed against me, hot and ready.

“Richard,” I whispered. “Are you sure no one’s coming?”

“So what if someone is? Let them come.” he growled, grasping my hips and plunging into me. I gasped, feeling myself stretched in new ways. “Let them see.”

He began to thrust into me. Leaving one hand on my hip, he reached up to pull my breasts free. He buried his face in them, his breath hot on my skin. The wet sounds of coupling filled the room.

Looking over his head, my eyes caught the portrait of his ancestress, directly across from me. Her gaze seemed to look on me in disapproval. I closed my eyes, blocking out her condemnation.

My legs wrapped tight around Richard’s waist, I hid my face in his neck, listening to the suck and gasp of our lovemaking, riding the waves of ecstasy coursing through me.

“Harder, Richard,” I found myself whispering. “Oh, harder.”

With a laugh, Richard put his hands back on my hips to hold them steady as he drove into me. With each sweet invasion, I gasped again and again, louder and louder, until Richard roughly captured my mouth. “Ssh, quiet” he murmured between thrusts. “Unless you really do want someone to come see what all the noise is about.”

Lowering his head, he kept pounding into me until, with a harsh shudder that shook the bookshelf behind me, I orgasmed. A moment later, Richard ejaculated deep inside me.

With a sigh, he withdrew, quickly straightening his clothes. “Come, there’s more rooms to see.” Taking my hand, he pulled me off the table.

I reached down to pick up my stockings, but Richard snatched them away. “I think I’ll keep these,” he said smiling, as he tucked them into his pocket.

I blushed again as I slipped my shoes back on over bare feet and covered my breasts. Taking my hand, Richard led me on a brief tour of the rest of the house, ending up back in the bedroom. I could have predicted it, and was far from complaining. Stripping off our clothes, he took me again, hard and fast, then fell asleep still inside me.

*

When I next woke, Richard was sleeping peacefully on his side, with one arm slung over my waist. Blinking once or twice, I slowly pushed myself up from the bed. His arm slipped down as I reached a sitting position. Slowly, hoping the cold air of the room would not wake him, I pushed the bedcovers down, so I could have a lingering look at his body.

With a light touch, I ran my fingers over the broad shoulders that had once frightened me. Now, they represented the potent virility his body could wield for my pleasure.

My hand drifted over his chest, following the line of his chest hair dwindling to a seam over his navel before luxuriating out again. My eyes were drawn down to where his sex was cozily settled in its nest of hair, looking anything but terrifying, as it had the other times I had met it.

I touched it gently with one hand, exploring the changes. I nearly jumped when it began to grow under my hands. The sight of his virility growing long and stiff brought back the vivid feeling of having that hardness buried in me.

Immediately, a tickling sensation started between my thighs. I smiled. When he woke, he would take me again. The idea thrilled me, making my body warm, flooding my sex with arousal, making me ache for him. Had it been like this for him? This aching need, unfulfilled, when he had forced himself away from me in Vauxhall Gardens? I suddenly thought of how it would have been, the open air around us, the hard ground under my back, as we enjoyed each other, the nearby crowds unaware of our passionate joining.

The ache in my sex grew stronger as my mind lingered on my fantasy. Richard, lowering me onto my back, raking his heated gaze over me, then teasing my body to a fever pitch, before taking me in hard, pleasureful thrusts, ripping through my tender channel, sore from all our previous lovemaking.

Still gently stroking his manhood, I leaned down to my husband’s ear. “Richard,” I whispered. He didn’t wake. My body was itching unbearably. I called his name several times, but he continued to sleep soundly.

I squirmed on the bed, my free hand wandering down between my legs, trying to give some friction to my sex. This gave only a little relief. Already, that climatic release had become addictive. I need to feel Richard inside me. My eyes drifted over him, lingering on the sight of his member standing straight out from his body.

Not entirely sure what I planned to do, I pushed on his shoulder until he rolled onto his back. My firm strokes on his manhood were not enough to wake him, though a sleepy moan of pleasure escaped him. I decided it was time to take matters into more than my hands. Climbing over him, I straddled his sex, guiding him to my entrance. Sinking down, I impaled myself on him in one smooth motion.

*

Richard opened his eyes to the glorious sight of his wife body on full display above him. Her hands splayed over his chest, she was riding him with the unbridled lust of a whore. Her pleased moans and sighs increased his pleasure as he reached up to cup her succulent breasts, thumbing the hardened nipples. She breathed his name.

Releasing her breasts for a moment, he angled her hips until she shifted her hands to rest on his thighs. Her back arched, opening her entire body to his vision. Closing her eyes, she gave a long, deep moan. “Yes, Yes!” she whispered feverishly.

Richard chuckled as he cupped her breasts again. “Yes, Devona. Ride me. Ride me until I beg for mercy, my little vixen.”

Their bodies smacked loudly together with each downward thrust of her hips. The bed creaked to their rhythm as she pounded almost hysterically against him. Richard released her breasts and searched out that little pleasure nub just above her channel, flicking it gently. She screamed his name as she climaxed hard, then collapsed over his chest.

When I was once more aware of the world, Richard was softly stroking my hair. I pushed myself up to look into his eyes. There was laughter in them. “Well, my sweet Devona, it seems this time it’s you who has selfishly neglected your partner’s needs.”

I giggled. “You didn’t...?”

“I didn’t. And I think you should be punished for that.”

The look in his eyes intrigued me. “How?” I asked.

“Get up.”

Confused, I rose. He stood, moving around behind me.

*

Coming up close to her, Richard pressed his hips against her behind, rubbing slightly up and down, so she knew how aroused he still was, then slid his hand between their bodies, cupping her buttocks. “Bend over, Devona. Time for another position,” he said playfully.

He tried to guide her over the bed, but she was stiff as a poker. He pressed her shoulders down until she gave in and spread her body over the high bed. He looked at the sight of her rounded buttocks, presented to him like a gift. Slipping a hand between them, he touched her tiny rosebud, stroking the tight fissure with longing, before lowering his hand to slip inside her wet channel. He pulled her tight against him, feeling the fleshy globes against his hard, throbbing cock. It was then that he noticed she was crying.

“Devona, I’m not going to hurt you. You know that don’t you?”

Shaking, she nodded. “But you’re going to s-sodomize me.”

“No, I’m not.” He touched her rosette once more. “Though I hope someday you’ll let me.” He stroked her back, trying to comfort her. Gently spreading her legs, he pushed himself into her channel. He hadn’t given more than two thrusts before the tension flooded out of her body and she groaned heavily.

“You like that Devona? I’ve not been this deep inside you before.”

“N-no. Not like this. Oh!”

He had reached around her body to play with her tender nub, making her shake again. She lay peacefully on the bed as he pulled himself deep inside her and let his seed spurt into her womb. He had a sudden vision of Devona growing round and heavy with his child.

He pulled gently out of her. She had fallen asleep. He crawled back onto the bed, pulling her against him. Who would have thought that this little woman would grow so dear to him so quickly?

Chapter Five

We were seated in the library after dinner. I was reading the book Richard had given me. I should have been disgusted by the things that the characters were doing to each other, but I kept turning the pages, fascinated, and more than a little intrigued.

The particular passage I was reading involved four separate couples, who were taking turns at coupling while on full display to the others in the room. I bit my lip, wondering whether Richard had been excited by this scene when he had read it. I shifted in the chair, aware of the slick wetness growing in my thighs.

I glanced up at Richard and found him watching me. He smirked, setting his book aside. “Enjoying your reading, Devona?”

Blushing, I put my nose back in my book. The third couple had taken the floor. The man was taking his lover from behind, as Richard had done to me last night. I remember how deep he had reached into me. The arousal between my legs grew even more noticeable. I glanced at him again.

“Richard,” I whispered, “did you want me badly, when we in Vauxhall Gardens?”

“I was nearly mad,” he said tightly.

“Well,” I said, blushing fiercely. “I was thinking about how it would be to – to, well –”

“To fuck?” he asked wickedly.

“Yes, to – to do that, there on the ground, in a public garden. It – it’s kind of exciting, I think.”

“Is it?” he asked playfully.

“Yes. And I was wondering if you would like to – to do that.”

Richard frowned for a long moment. “Go and get your cloak.”

“Now? You want to go now?”

I heard a metallic snap and looked up to Richard, who was holding his watch. “Vauxhall will be opening right about now.” He stood and moved to the door. “Five minutes,” he commanded, before disappearing.

Following him up the stairs, I moved to my dressing room, tastefully decorated in cream and sage, my favourite colours. I quickly opened the wardrobe and pulled out my domino cloak. About to pull it on, I was struck with a thought. Looking over to the mirror, I examined my reflection. Quickly undoing my bodice, I pulled my chemise out from under it, then refastened the buttons. I did the same with my petticoat.

Shoving them back onto the shelf, I took up the brush on the dressing table and quickly brushed and pinned my hair into a neat chignon, examining my figure at the same time. If you looked carefully, you could see the outline of my nipples and the dark patch of my pubic hair through the dress. Wickedly wondering if Richard would notice, I quickly donned my domino cape and mask and returned to the bedroom to meet him.

Grasping my hand, he pulled me down to the doorway, where the hastily ordered carriage was pulling up. Nearly shoving me inside, he climbed after me.

As the carriage jerked into motion, Richard pounced on me, his hands on my breasts and legs. He chuckled as he stroked over the fabric of my bodice. “Devona Mansfield,” he breathed. “You’re naked under that dress.”

I laughed. “Yes. I am.”

“Vixen!” he said, reaching for my buttons.

His lips seared the skin of my breasts as he slowly defeated the fastenings of my gown. His mouth found my nipple. I ran my hands into his hair.

Unfortunately, before we could proceed much further, the carriage slowed to deposit us at Vauxhall Garden. I quickly fastened my bodice before the door was opened. Descending, Richard ordered the coachman to pick us up in a couple hours time and, not even bothering to sit for a few minutes in a box, for decorum’s sake, we moved immediately to the moonlit paths.

I found myself remembering the last time we were here. How frightened I had been. And how generously Richard had yielded to my fears. Many a man would have taken me by force. I stepped close to Richard, putting my arm around him, as he led me on through the paths, past any number of possible spots. What was he waiting for?

He finally stopped. “Recognize it, Devona?”

I looked around, then slowly smiled. It was the same spot where he had forced himself away from me.

“Yes,” I said. “It was only a few days ago, you know.”

“I won’t be put off this time,” he teased

“I won’t try to put you off,” I told him seriously.

Richard swirled off his domino cape and spread it over the ground in the middle of the clearing. Smiling I took off my own and rolled it into a pillow. As I straightened again, Richard was starring at my gown. My hands reached up to cup my breasts, kneading them provocatively.

Slowly, hoping to tempt him, I loosened the buttons of my bodice. Richard came forward, his hands out. I dropped my own allowing him easy access to my chest. He toyed with the nipples, tweaking them gently, then harshly, as his tongue ravished my mouth. I gasped at his every touch, my sex dripping, ready for his invasion.

Stepping gently away from him, I shrugged the fabric off my shoulders. It billowed like a cloud at my feet, leaving me completely exposed. Richard began to tear at the fastenings of his own clothes. Revelling in the cool air on my naked body, I slowly laid back on his cape, strangely unconcerned that people could walk by at any moment. I looked up to my husband. “Well?” I asked. “Now that you have me here, what are you going to do with me?”

Naked now himself, Richard joined me on the ground, his hands and mouth devouring me. He trailed kisses down my body until he reached the matted nest of hairs between my legs. His tongue snaked out to touch my sex. I murmured my pleasure as his tongue stroked me again and again, slurping at my dripping sex.

He took me near to orgasm again and again. I arched my hips, urging him in whispers that I was ready, that he should take me, as he wanted to the last time we were here. He ignored me, teasing my body into a fever.

Taking a deep breath, I whispered, “Fuck me, Richard.”

He jerked in surprised at my words. “Fuck me,” I repeated, hardly believing the words were coming from my mouth. Richard lay over me, crushing me into the ground. I could feel him at my entrance and he covered my mouth with his own, plowing his tongue deep inside. “Now,” I whispered, when released. “Do it now. Fuck me.”

He obeyed and was soon sheathed in my soft, wet heat. His weight pushed me into the hard ground. He drove into me, more harshly than he ever had before. I felt beautifully, glorious stretched, as his weight stole my breath. “Oh God, Richard,” I whispered desperately. “Don’t stop! Never, never stop.” My words lost their coherence as I began to cry out with ecstasy, over and over.

“Shh, Devona,” Richard whispered, thrusting as hard as ever. “Someone will hear. Or see.”

“Let them come!” I gasped shaking into a climax. “Let them see!”

Richard ejaculated deep inside me, then gently stroked in and out as we came down again. Finally, he rolled off me and we lay back, looking up at the stars peeking through the trees.

“That was glorious,” he whispered.

“Yes, it was,” I said, the cold air and the sweat on my body making me start to shiver. “Can we do it again?”

“Now?”

*

“Yes,” she said, rolling so she lay on top of him. As she pressed her mouth to his neck, Richard’s erection began to renew itself. Reaching down, Devona put a hand to it, slowly, gently chaffing it back to its full hardness. Within moments, she had lowered herself onto it and was riding him again. Richard closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of his wife on his cock. As she rode, she clenched and unclenched her inner muscles, driving him to madness until he burst inside her. She lowered herself onto him, her body like a human blanket, keeping him warm. His arms circled her. “Wouldn’t it be wonderful,” he whispered, “if we were making a baby right now?”

“Yes,” she replied. “But if not, I’m willing to keep trying.”

He laughed, running a hand into her hair and kissing her temple.

She pushed herself up from him and took up her clothes. Richard stayed on the ground watching her dress. When she was finished, he found his own clothes and reluctantly pulled himself into them. “You’ll let me take you back here, won’t you?” he asked.

She smiled. “Of course. But for now, I want to go home.” She smiled slyly. “I want you to tie me to the bed.”

He grasped her arms. “Don’t tease me like that.”

She laughed. “I want you to tie me up and take me like a vicious highwayman. You will, won’t you?”

Without a word, Richard took her hand and pulled her back to where the carriage was to meet them. He ignored the chuckle that escaped his wife. His dirty little wife.