Desktop Desire

Story Info
A student and her Calculus teacher get distracted from math
1.4k words
3.87
25.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All participants are over the age of 18*

He was marking the exams from his previous class when he heard the light knock on his classroom door. He looked up and saw Veronica, a very bright girl in his Calculus class.

"Mr. Carter?" Veronica stepped into the room shyly. He noticed she was wearing her favorite tight blue sweater and ripped skinny jeans. He stared at the peek of flesh he could see through the ripped pants for a few moments before he shook himself out of his reverie.

"Yes, Veronica, come in. What can I do for you?"What can I doto you,he wanted to say.

The normally bubbly Veronica seemed embarrassed. "I'm really sorry, Mr. Carter, but I couldn't finish the textbook questions that were due yesterday. I don't know how to do them."

It wasn't the first time that Veronica had come to him with questions outside of class. He had a fantasy that the gorgeous blonde was faking her lack of ability just so that she had an excuse to be alone with him. Normally she was so astute at math, but something about this Calculus course was giving her a lot of trouble. He often watched her working in class, and he could tell when she got stuck on a problem because she would frown and bite her lip. It drove him wild with desire and always made him hard. He felt guilty because he could never get up and help her right away, he had to calm himself down first.

The fit, young teacher motioned Veronica over to his desk. "It's no problem, Veronica, I can help you out. I haven't marked the others yet, so yours isn't technically late," he said with a wink. Veronica giggled and sat down next to him, so close he could smell her vanilla body spray.God, is she trying to turn me on?Up close, he could see that Veronica's sweater stretched over her large breasts very tightly, and he could tell she was not wearing a bra. He felt his member beginning to swell and he cleared his throat, trying to control himself. "So, where are you having issues?"

"Question three," she answered, lifting her arm to point at the question. As she lifted it, her hand brushed his thigh and he almost jumped at the sudden contact. He wanted so badly to touch her more.

He wondered if she wasdoing all this on purpose. He gazed down at her legs, seeing the tan skin peeking out from her distressed jeans and wanting to reach out and touch it. His eyes traced the line from her thighs to her crotch, and he imagined undoing the button of her jeans right there. What would she say? Would she say anything, or would she just surrender herself to him as he took her right there on his desk...

"Mr. Carter? Are you listening?" With a jolt, he realized that he hadn't heard a word that Veronica had said.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry Veronica, I just...what were you saying?" he tried to focus again, his erection pushing hard against his khakis. He could feel it throbbing, wanting to feel her hand, her mouth, her pussy.

Veronica smiled shyly and looked down towards his lap.Oh, fuck, can she see it?"Mr. Carter...Clay...I think you and I maybe have bigger things to worry about than calculus right now." Her slim hand slowly reached out and rubbed across his thigh towards his aching hard-on.

He was stunned. "Veronica, I don't...what are you..." but as her hand reached his cock and squeezed through his pants, he closed his eyes and let out a moan. He didn't know what to do, she was a student, but he wanted her so badly. "Veronica, we can't..."

Suddenly Veronica stood from her chair and straddled him, kissing him hard while she grinded her hips against his. He couldn't help but kiss her back, and soon he felt all of his reservations drain away. All he wanted to do was fuck her on his desk right now.

He guided her back gently, laying her on his desk, before getting up and closing the door to his classroom. You couldn't see his desk from the hallway, and the door was locked. As he turned back to his desk, he could see that Veronica had already taken off her sweater and was unbuttoning her jeans. His cock throbbed against the confines of his own pants as he took in the sight of this beautiful girl stripping down for him.

Veronica looked up as he came back to the desk. "You like what you see?" she said flirtatiously and she slipped out of the jeans, revealing her white lace thong.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," he replied huskily, leaning down and nipping at her inner thigh. She let out a gasp and wrapped her legs around him, desperately trying to pull him towards her pussy. He obliged, pulling her thong aside with one hand while gently teasing her with the other. "Fuck, you're so wet already," he said quietly, leaning forward and flicking her clit with his tongue. She whimpered softly and pulled her legs tighter around him. He began licking and sucking at her clit passionately while he slid a finger inside her pussy. She barely managed to keep quiet as he ate her out, and before long she was about to climax.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna cum," she whimpered desperately, gripping the edges of the desk for support. He moaned and felt her pussy clench as she climaxed, filling his mouth with her juices. As she finished, he stood and began to take off his pants. She sat up and ripped his shirt open, tearing off a few of the buttons. He was so horny and desperate to fuck her that he didn't care about anything else. She ran her hands up and down his chest and flat stomach, leaning forwardand teasing his nipple with her tongue. She gently nibbled on it and Clay inhaled sharply. Veronica looked up at him. "Did that hurt?"

"Fuck, no. Do it again." She closed her eyes and began to lick and suck his nipple while he finished undoing his pants and finally freed his cock. He rubbed it with his hand slowly while he watched her licking him. After a few seconds, he gently pulled her head back and she looked up at him. "I want to fuck you so hard," he said huskily. "Turn around."

Veronica complied and turned to face away from him, her ass in the air as she leaned over the desk. Clay opened up his desk drawer and pulled a condom out of the wallet in there. As he rolled it on, he could hear Veronica breathing hard in anticipation. He held onto her hips and slid himself into her slowly, stifling a moan.

"Oh God, you're so tight," he whispered through his teeth as he began pumping in and out of her soaking wet pussy. He could feel that he wasn't going to last long; his cock was on fire with pleasure. Veronica was trying desperately not to make any noise, but he could hear her gasping with pleasure. He started to thrust faster and harder, losing himself in the moment.

"Oh, yes! Oh Clay, cum for me," Veronica whimpered, reaching her hand down between her legs and rubbing Clay's balls while he thrusted. He gasped at the sudden pleasure and almost immediately lost control, cumming hard and shooting his load into her tight pussy. They both stayed there for a minute, breathing hard and reveling in the moment. Finally he pulled out of her and she turned around to look. "Wow, you must've been waiting for that for awhile," she said softly, eyeing how full the condom was of his juice. She smiled up at him, satisfied.

He looked down at her, smiling teasingly. "I've been waiting for that since you wore that miniskirt to my math class last semester," he replied, slipping off the condom and throwing it in the garbage next to his desk. They both dressed quickly and straightened up his desk before lunch break ended.

As the bell rang for afternoon classes, Veronica collected her Calculus books and headed for the door. "I guess we didn't get much Calculus done," she giggled. "Want to try again tomorrow?"

Before Clay could answer, she strolled back over and kissed him as she tucked her thong into his pocket. With a wink, she sashayed out of the classroom, leaving him with a smile and a souvenir of their illicit encounter.