Deskwork

Story Info
...or that's what she would have done if...
1.6k words
3.79
53.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tuomas
Tuomas
2 Followers

She sat at a desk in the bedroom, reading some pages she had just printed off the internet. It was late, and she was having trouble concentrating; she really didn't care for the text. She had turned off all the lights in the room, except for the lamp over the desk, forcing her mind to focus on the black spots carved in the smooth white paper.

Turning a page over, she sighed trying to immerse her mind again. The house was so quiet, as was the night around it, so she quickly forgot her surroundings. Finally she was able to loose herself in the text, but only because that way it would be over sooner.

Leaning forward a bit, she thoughtlessly ran a hand through her hair, and then pulled it way so it would dangle back on her shoulder. Someone grabbed her wrist and she froze. Instantly she brought herself back to the real world, and noticed a distinctly masculine scent in the air... when had he come in? She instinctively began to turn around to see him, but before she could complete her move, he yanked on her arm, twisting it so she fell to the side off her chair. Her loose hair fell about her head, blocking her vision.

She hadn't recovered from the shock of being grabbed suddenly, and new fear was creeping through her, although she still thought it was some kind of joke. On hands and knees, she tried to crawl away, maybe hide on the bed. It was only a couple of feet away. A rough hand snatched at the back of her blouse, pulling her back, while another hand clamped over her shoulder. Almost lifting her bodily off the floor, he pulled her up and shoved her against the wall. As her hair flailed around her face, she thought the joke was not funny anymore.

"What...?" she began, charging at him trying to get away from the wall. Instantly, and with incredible force, he shoved her back against the hard surface. For the first time she lifted her eyes to his face, and registered his completely expressionless countenance. Any protest died on her lips, dissipated by his look of ruthless purpose. Before she could even shrink back, he stepped forward, pressing his hard body against hers, sandwiching her against the wall. She could hardly breathe, so she didn't notice when his hand slipped behind her back to grab her hair. But she was instantly aware of it when he pulled her head back, twisting her face up to his. Then he leaned down and almost tenderly kissed her lips. Shocked at the paradox of the soft kiss, and rough body pressed against her, she couldn't react before his tongue slipped past her lips and played around her mouth.

He pulled away from her slightly, but still had his hand in her hair. She tried to recapture her breath, bringing up the delayed sensations from her lips. She felt his hand cover her breast and carelessly mash it against her chest. It didn't hurt, but it wasn't kind. Finally her arms reacted, and she grabbed the hand on her chest, trying to pull it away, but he just brought his other arm around and trapped both of her hands against her chest. Then he forced them behind her, and held them there while she struggled.

An evil grin spread across his face, as he languidly dragged his free hand over her hips, up her stomach and across her breasts. His hand twisted in the delicate fabric of her blouse, and with a jerk he tore it down the front revealing that she had neglected to wear a bra. As his hand once again attacked her breast, but this time savoring the feel of her soft, warm skin, she began to twist her hands in the vice-like grip that held them behind her. What exactly she would do with her hands, she had no idea; but she knew she had to get them free.

When he put his hand over her neck, and then leaned down to take her breast into his mouth, she forgot about her hands. She could feel his tongue languidly gliding over her skin, toying with her nipples; his lips pulling on her sensitive areas. Her breath caught in her throat as she stifled a moan and she closed her eyes. He pulled away, and as the air cooled the places he had licked, she regained control of her body once more, and with a tremendous effort finally broke free.

Quickly, she made to slip between him and the wall, but she didn't even manage half a step before his arms hard as rocks slammed around her from behind, pinning her back against his chest. One of his hands had landed conveniently across her exposed breast, while the other was over her stomach forcing her hips back against him. She tried to wriggle free, but it was no use. His rough-shaven cheek slid against her ear, and he growled,

"I'm going to fuck you, and your struggling just makes it more fun." That's when she noticed the hard lump pressed against her behind. She instantly tried to get free again, but he pushed her forward, so she landed face down on the bed. Quick as a cat, she twisted around on the covers, bringing her hands in front of her. But he was already on her, grabbing her wrists and pinning them over her head. She was breathing hard as she looked up into his face straining over her, his clear eyes afire with desire. Then she felt the heat of that fire spreading over her exposed chest, and then down between her legs.

He stepped in closer and kicked her legs apart, and pressed his pelvis over hers. She could feel his hard cock rubbing against her through the fabric of his jeans. Pinning her legs down with her own, he used one hand to undo her pants, and then pull them down her hips a bit. Then he pushed his fingers under the fabric and twisted them around her pussy lips, before stabbing them into her cunt. Her back arched and a groan escaped her before she could stop it. She was quickly loosing her body to the sensation from between her legs, as he circled his fingers around the walls of her cunt, then rolling them over her swollen clit. She bit her lip and her eyes closed as wonderful sensations flashed up from her body.

Then he was gone. Shocked at the change, and unwilling to recognize the frustration she felt because he stopped, she opened her eyes. He was standing by the bed above her, between her dangling legs, undoing his pants. It took her a second to react, and use the chance to escape. She pulled back and quickly crawled over the bed. By the time she put her foot on the floor and was beginning to stand up, he had already dashed around the bed. Before she could react, he grabbed her and lifted her in the air, only to throw her down a second later on the bed. She tried to sit up, but he forced her down, pinning her head to the pillows. Then she pulled her legs up, so he couldn't pull them apart, but that only helped him when he pulled her pants over her behind. To stop him, she extended her legs full out on the coverlet, but that again only helped him to pull them down to her ankles. Frustrated, she tried to twist off the bed, but he just pushed her back again, and laid on top of her to keep her from moving.

She could feel his hard cock rubbing over her stomach, and then sliding downwards. One of his knees poked between her thighs and forced her legs open, while an evil grin suffused his features. She twisted her pelvis, but that only brought his cock up against her pussy lips. He pushed his member a little harder and it came up against her wet clit. As he began rubbing the head over her, she concentrated on trying to get her hands free from his constricting grasp. She felt her breathing quicken, and a second later realized she was moaning at the sensation of his cock. She cut the sound off, only to groan louder an instant later as he slipped his full length deep into her. He was really enjoying himself now, as he started pumping himself into her pussy.

Once again she could feel her body being washed away in the waves of feeling that swept up from her nether regions. Helplessly pinned to the coverlet, she could feel how his cock slid in and out of her, sparkling along her pussy walls. Despite herself, she was beginning to really enjoy the sensations running through her.

He pushed himself up on the bed, and his muscles tightened when he groaned deep in his chest. She looked up at his powerful figure, staring into the fierceness of his eyes. That's when she felt his cock jerking inside her, and knew he was filling her cunt with his cum. He fell back on to her panting, and released her arms. She lay there, with the heat of his body flowing down on top of hers; but before she could get a proper thread of thought in her head, he rolled off her and sat on the edge of the bed. She stared as he quickly buckled himself up, and walked out of the room without even one glance at her.

She lay on the bed with her tattered clothes around her, trying to get her mind around just what had happened.

Tuomas
Tuomas
2 Followers