Desparate Measures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly thought about it and found herself agreeing to do the job the money had clouded the common sense part of her brain "excellent you will be here for more than an hour by the way he said matter of factly make yourself comfortable while I have a shower" he disappeared into the shower she checked her mobile still dead Jack returned from the shower went to his wallet took out £700 and counted it out and said if you accept this there's no going back you are mine for the day "ok she said" and pocketed the money "excellent he said lets get started strip off nice and sexy for me"

He pressed play on the cd player and said "dance a little for me while you get undressed" swaying to the music Carly slowly took off her T shirt revealing her small pert bra covered breasts Jack nodded approvingly as she inched her jeans down her long legs kicking them off along with her panties she unclipped the bra and dropped it on the floor with the rest of her clothes he leapt up off the armchair he was sitting in and walked over opened the door and hung a do not disturb sign on locked it then in one bound he was right in front of her he dropped the dressing gown it was then she saw his cock it was the largest she had ever seen and it wasn't even hard yet! He pushed down on her shoulders forcing her to kneel before him "suck it for me" in a tone that was slightly menacing Carly took hold of it wanking it gently she brought it to her lips and started sucking taking it as deep into her throat as she could he stood there passively as she continued bobbing her mouth over the large glands her efforts were having an effect his cock was getting harder and longer she was really having trouble getting it into her mouth her jaw was starting to hurt he griped the back of her head "come whore deep throat it you can do it" he rocked his hips forward forcing a bit more down her throat gagging struggling to get air she did her best finally satisfied he pulled out leaving a trail of saliva hanging from the end of his cock.

In one movement he picked her up and dumped her on her back on the bed before she knew what was happening his mouth was clamped over her left breast sucking the nipple erect he then did the same to the right then licked a trail down her flat stomach to her pubic mound he gripped her legs and pulled them apart Jack placed a finger on her clit and slowly stared playing with it moving his finger down slowly he pressed it into to her pussy Christ he thought she feels tight for a whore. she winced as the pressure increased and his large finger slipped in her tight channel Carly gasped as his finger picked up speed as he wormed it around expertly twitching the end of his finger inside the finger was giving her unknown pleasure and she could feel an orgasm approaching Jack sensed it too using his experience and expertise he slowly brought Carly to the very edge where he intended to let her hang.

He removed his finger amid protests from Carly "ha ha Jade you're supposed to be pleasing me" he said with a sneer time to taste these fine juices he thought deftly changing position he started licking and chewing on her clit glancing up at her pretty face now and then trying to gauge the moment to bring his cock into play without her noticing there's no condom on it.

Licking further down her tight slit getting her really juicy he looked up again and saw her eyes were closed, her breathing rapid and her face flushing ok time to fuck he thought

Moving forward he pulled her down to the edge of the bed spread her legs wide and moved in between panting with lust Carly started to feel the change in position opening her eyes she saw Jack rubbing his big cock over her belly with Jack in the way she could not close her legs if she had wanted to he looked her straight in the eye and moved the tip of his cock to her clit she moaned at the contact and reason returned for a fleeting moment "Jack please condom and take it easy your very big" "have you ever had a big prick in side you Jade" he carried on rubbing her clit with his big tip "oooh no please condom" "well Jade no conditions remember and you don't want a lousy rubber spoiling your first big cock do you" with that he pushed the big bulbous head into her pussy causing Carly to scream "ooo take it out its too big!" "oh it will fit don't you worry about that" he pushed a bit more in slowly he started the in and out each time pushing a bit more in he got about 5inches in and sensing he was about to hit new territory pulled all the way out and straight back in 6 inches in now Carly gasping and moaning thought he was all the way in and looked down in horror as she realised he was only half way there it was then she noticed how big his balls were like the rest of him huge Jack pulled out again and as before straight back in a bit further Carly screamed Jack was really beginning to enjoy this tight pussy so he picked up the pace a little keeping to about the 7 inch mark for a few thrusts and the pushing another inch in and repeating the feat until 9 inches were successfully buried in Carlys tight hole she was really panting hard now as she started to orgasm Jack pulled right out and the just as her orgasm really took hold pushed his cock all the way in her eyes flew open hands gripping the bed sheets as she felt her insides stretch and the tip of his cock hit her cervix holding his cock that deep while she calmed down was a real pleasure for Jack but now he was going to up the ante it was hammer time as she started to calm down he started moving in and out almost to the end the back to her cervix in long steady stokes as she felt he body get used to his length he picked up speed her poor inexperienced cunt started taking a real pounding he hit jackhammer speed after about 6 minutes the bed springs creaking poor Carly could do nothing but take it sparks started flying as his sawing cock rubbed her clit and she flew into a massive orgasm he kept powering on and on her tight pussy clinging to his cock as he ploughed on and on Jack could feel his balls tightening he pulled Carly's legs up onto his shoulders and went into the final strokes the change in angle making him hit even deeper inside her then with a mighty roar he thrust in really hard and exploded deep inside her she felt it jet into her like a hose pipe being splayed coating her cervix with loads of sticky sperm.

"ohhhh she wailed you came in me" Jack grinning from ear to ear "oh hell yes and you enjoyed it" his cock still twitching the last of his sperm deep in to her he pulled his massive pole out of her with a plop and spread her leg again and peered at the now red and stretched pussy slowly seeping his cum

Carly in a daze dragged her self up and went to the bathroom Jack gulped down a beer as she returned "how long have you been an escort?" in a shaking voice "about a week why" "I thought you were inexperienced but you were great one of the best actually" "thanks" she mumbled "Jade that's not your real name is it all you girls have false ones my last request before you go tell me your real name" "I'm really called Carly" she said without really knowing why "ok Carly thanks for a great afternoon" she left the hotel still in a daze checking the £700 she had picked up and feeling the sperm run down her leg reminding her to go to the morning after clinic and get contraception and std tests done it also struck her that he had kept her panties as well

She called Hailey "hi im ok" "I assumed you were when I didn't here from you" "I off home now speak to you next week" "ok Carly bye" she still felt sore and stretched as she woke up in the middle of the night replaying the pounding she had received

Next morning she got the morning after pill telling the medical staff she had a one night stand that went too far the test were carried out and a week later she got the all clear relieved she had paid hers and Wills bills and tried to get back to normal but would the lure of easy money and great sex prove too much? Time will tell.

12