Desperate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Rogers, it's huge! It – it'll never fit inside me!" I had a vision of this monster tearing me open, blood everywhere, me writhing in pain.

"Thank you for the compliment, Vicky, but it isn't. I'm only about average size – somewhere between the second and third zucchini, in reality. But if you haven't seen one before, I suppose it might look intimidating. Trust me; when I finally fuck you – after we've broken that hymen of yours – it'll slide inside nice and easy, and then it won't hurt anymore."

I looked at it rather dubiously. He smiled again and said "Here...", and took my spare hand – the one not still idly stroking my pussy – and wrapped it around his cock. It felt hard and hot, but the tip was smooth and velvety, a really interesting texture.

"Next time, Vicky, I'll let you get better acquainted with my cock, and then you won't be frightened when we... what is it I'm going to do to you, Vicky?"

"You're gonna get my pussy wet, then you're gonna slide you cock into my cunt and fuck me. And you're going to play with my clit until I come. Please, Mr. Rogers? You are still going to do that, aren't you?"

"Very good, Vicky. Yes, of course I'm going to do that. But not tonight." He looked at his watch. "Jesus, I'm so late. Julia will be totally pissed. See you tomorrow, eight thirty, my office. OK?"

"Sure, Mr. Rogers."

"OK, Vicky. You can let go now."

I realized I was still holding his cock. I let go gingerly, and he slid it back into his tracksuit pants. Then he bent down and kissed me. "See you tomorrow." He smiled and left.

My head was spinning. I poured myself a small glass of wine – I don't normally drink much, but I'd got a bottle in for Leroy and me, and then he'd wanted beer, so there was quite a lot left. My legs felt really shaky, so I took a few deep breaths and steadied myself at the table.

I picked up the paper he'd left, turned it over and started writing a list.

Zucchini

Dinner

Bath

Pussy play

Vibrator

Practice words

Take zucchini and honey to office

I turned the paper over and looked down the list. I held up the mirror to look at my face. I looked flushed, my pupils were dilated. I glanced back at the list, then looked at my face in the mirror, and slowly began to recite.

"Mr. Rogers is going to make my pussy wet. He's going to slide his cock – his big, hard cock - into my cunt and fuck me. He's going to play with my clit and my titties until I come." I glanced down at the list again. I'd missed one word. "And maybe he'll spank my ass for being such a naughty girl!" Then I giggled and grinned, and set off to start my homework.

12