Desperate Ch. 04

Story Info
Vicky learns new skills - and becomes hotter!
4.2k words
4.66
11.4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 08/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies to my loyal readers - Chapters 4 and 5 needed a little rework to correct timelines, and I've had a couple of other stories to progress, as well as life getting in the way. Anyway, Vicky's journey is nearing completion. Chapters 6 and 7 should, I hope, complete the 'caterpillar to butterfly' transformation. And then she stretches her wings...

*****

Chapter 4 - Keeping it up

It was nearly two weeks before I saw Mr. Rogers again; twelve whole days of exquisite torment. I did exactly as he asked - I felt I had no choice. Every evening I went to the gym, and worked out a little harder each day. I ate only what Mr. Rogers told me, even though I felt ravenous most of the time. I drank a lot of water, like he'd suggested, which helped keep the hunger at bay. But the main thing that made me stick at it was my sessions in bed.

You see, I'd become addicted to the sensations I could get from my body. Mr. Rogers had become a replacement father figure, giving me permission to do all of the naughty things my repressive parents forbade. So I hurried home after gym and did my oral exercises while I waited for dinner to cook. (It was always a good idea to do them on an empty stomach, as they still sometimes made me gag). By the end of that first weekend, I could take the biggest of the zucchini - Mr. Zucchini Senior - right into my throat and slide it back and forwards for around five minutes at a time. It didn't feel too good, and it made my jaw ache, but at the same time it made me feel juicy when I visualized it being Mr. Rogers' fat dick, rather than an abused vegetable.

After dinner, I would usually read some Literotica stories. I didn't have a computer of my own, but Mr. Rogers said I could borrow a spare laptop from the office, so every morning, for around an hour before anyone else got in, I would surf the site and download a bunch of stories that looked like they could be good. Then, at home, I'd open the laptop and read them, sometimes also going back over previous ones I'd downloaded. Before long I'd be playing with my pussy, and then my vibrator would come out, and I'd have my first climax of the night.

But it wouldn't stop there. Sometimes, instead of reading stories, I'd lay back with my eyes closed and visualize sex with Mr. Rogers. Or sometimes - and I felt a little guilty about this, almost unfaithful - I'd fantasize about fucking someone else. Maybe some movie star or famous personality. Sometimes someone I knew, or who I'd seen in the street or on the bus. Sometimes they'd be sweet and gentle, sometimes they'd be forceful and demanding. But I'd always come, usually with the vibrator or my fingers on my clit.

Once or twice that first week, I slipped the vibrator inside me. I wasn't sure if this was allowed. I somehow felt that I should saving my virgin pussy - my cunt, as Mr. Rogers would have insisted - for his dick, so he would have all the pleasure of stretching it for the first time. Then one night - I think it was the Tuesday, around a week after Mr. Rogers had left for Doral - I decided to try the zucchini there, rather than just in my mouth. The first two, the skinnier ones, had already been converted to ratatouille and eaten, but the third was still being used for its original purpose. I reasoned that if I could get it into my throat, then I should be able to get it inside my cunt.

It was harder than I imagined. Although Mr. Rogers had broken my hymen, and I was no longer sore inside, it still felt huge as I tried to push it in. The vibrator was quite slim, but Mr. Zucchini was way bigger. In fact, I reminded myself, it was about the size of Mr. Rogers' cock. So I lay back, spread my legs, closed my eyes and thought of lovely, kind, gentle Mr. Rogers with a big, hard erection, lying on top of me and nuzzling my entrance with his dick. As I pushed the zucchini deeper, it hurt. Not really a lot, but the stretching sensation wasn't entirely pleasant.

So I went back to the vibrator, got myself really, really wet, and then tried again with the skinnier end of the zucchini. It sort of slid in without too much discomfort this way round, and I kept pushing it until eventually the thickest part was nearly inside of me. God, it felt strange, to be so full after over forty years of emptiness. I slid it in and out a few times, then plucked up courage, turned it round and tried again to slide it in, thick end first.

This time, it went in with a little bit of pressure, and it didn't hurt much. The stretch was more pleasant and sexier. So I started sliding it in and out, eventually pulling it right out and then shoving it back in quite hard. I imagined he was there, really giving it to me. In some of the stories I'd read, it seemed the guys treated the girls quite roughly and called them names like slut and bitch. I didn't really like that - I wanted sex to be gentle and loving - but somehow, at that moment, I imagined Mr. Rogers saying those crude things to me. I knew he wouldn't in real life; he's such a gentleman. But then I thought about how he made me use words like fuck and cunt, and thought 'would it be sexy if he called me a slut while he was fucking me?'

Now it's possible that some people may have called me a bitch in the past, if they didn't like me or I used what little authority I had to stop them from doing something they wanted to do at work. But no-one would ever have called me a slut. I'd always been so strait-laced, so prim and - well, frankly, so boring. My folks encouraged me to be a bookworm, to wear sensible and modest clothes. They never let me put on makeup or high heels or short skirts or anything like that, so consequently I became a frump. But now the thought of becoming a slut - a woman who behaves in a very sexual way, who dresses provocatively, uses words like 'fuck' and 'pussy', and has sex with - well, with whoever I wanted (or, to be honest whoever I could persuade); that was kinda exciting.

I was stroking the zucchini in and out against the front wall of my vagina; my cunt, as Mr. Rogers said I should call it. At first it had felt a bit weird, the way it stretched me, and just a little bit sore. But now, as I explored and I - and my cunt - started to relax more, it really started to feel nice. I had my eyes closed, sliding the thick vegetable in and out, in and out, thrusting it deeper, rubbing my inner surfaces and seeing what felt best. Actually, most of it felt pretty good. And I was imagining Mr. Rogers, his slim, wiry body lying on top of me. I started to squeeze and stroke my boobies with my free hand, rubbing and stroking the nipples, which I'd found were getting really sensitive, imagining it was his hands, or perhaps the hard muscles of his chest that were doing the rubbing.

I was getting hot, both temperature-wise and in terms of arousal. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it on top of me, telling myself it was his body, resting on mine, thrusting into mine. "Oh Mr. Rogers" I gasped. "Your cock is so big. It's filling my - my cunt!" I imagined his blue eyes looking into mine, maybe a sheen of perspiration on his face. "You're so tight, you need to be stretched, Vicky", I imagined him saying to me. "You need my cock to stretch your tight little cunt. Got to fill you right up - right up."

What my parents would have thought if they could have seen me or heard my inner dialog, I dread to think. I was being so dirty, so unashamedly filthy. And I was loving it. "Oh, Mr. Rogers. It feels so good to have your nice, thick cock, filling me up, fucking me!" I whimpered, relishing every dirty, nasty word. I pushed my pussy up to meet the thrusts of the zucchini, arching my back and swirling the thick, firm rod around to stimulate every sensitive area inside me.

"God, you're behaving like a dirty little slut, Vicky" he said in my head.

"Yes, Mr. Rogers. I'm a filthy little slut who loves a big cock filling her cunt, fucking her. Fucking her good. F-f-f-FUUUUCK!"

The walls in my apartment are not that thick, so I wondered afterwards what the neighbors must have thought. Of course, at the time, I didn't wonder anything, apart from how long I could keep this strange and delicious climax churning through my belly. It wasn't like the orgasms I'd gotten by using the vibrator on my clit. This was sort of deeper, not so immediately intense but more fulfilling, starting right in my womb and rippling outwards. I kept on fucking myself with the zucchini for quite a while, and the climax kept going for what seemed like ages.

Finally it subsided, and I was left gasping for air, my hair stuck to the perspiration on my forehead, my thighs and pussy, not to mention the sheets, soaked with my juices. I was trembling. I guess if you take drugs you might feel like that, but for me, at that moment, the only thing I wanted to take was a real cock in my cunt so I could make it happen all over again.

*************

Over those days while Mr. Rogers was away, lots of strange and interesting things happened to me. Now I'm not the sort of person who has anything interesting happen in their lives, but this was all pretty wonderful. First of all, I'd made an appointment for first thing on the Saturday with my optometrist to get some contact lenses. He sorted me out with some daily disposables to fit my prescription. They felt weird at first, but I wore them for a couple of hours that first day, and then a bit more each day until I could keep them in almost all day. By the following Thursday I wore them to the gym.

My instructor, Jerry, was very attentive. He told me I was doing really well. I knew that my stamina was much better than before, as I could use the cross-trainer or the bikes for maybe thirty minutes without falling over afterwards. I'd already increased the weights on the resistance machines, so my strength was also improving. Jerry weighed me again. "Congratulations, Vicky. You've lost around ten pounds already. That's excellent going. And you look really good without the glasses." I went home almost floating on air, and fucked myself again with Mr. Zucchini as a special treat. (I'd been limiting this particular pleasure so as not to stretch myself too much before Mr. Rogers deflowered me properly).

On Friday, I went to work without panties. Mr. Rogers had told me to take them off at work, but I decided to be a little daring and spend the whole day like that. I used the vibrator on myself a couple of times during the day, then as everything was done and tidied away, I went across to the beautician's shop where I had had my first makeover at around three. I noticed that the expressions on the girls' faces were rather different when I walked in than they had been on my earlier visit. Ashlyn was there, but she didn't seem to recognize me. She just smiled and asked how she could help. I asked if they did leg and bikini waxing, and she said 'sure' in a tone that implied that it would be perfectly natural for a woman like me to want to wear a bikini. (This was a big boost in itself). I then asked, rather nervously, if they could do a full Hollywood, and she smiled knowingly, nodded and suggested I go through to the back room and get undressed.

I have to say, it hurt. It was probably more painful than when Mr. Rogers broke my hymen. But at the end, I was completely smooth, which is something I gathered from the stories I'd read that men liked. Actually, Ashlyn seemed quite pleased with her work. She asked me if I'd like her to apply moisturizer to the areas, and when I told her to go ahead, it felt very nice, even though she was wearing surgical gloves. "You're very pretty - down there" she said in a matter-of-fact tone as she rubbed the soothing cream gently across my mons. "I see lots of ladies in here having waxes, and some are like - you know - slices of roast beef and stuff. Euch! But yours looks really nice." I got a sort of feeling that she was quite enjoying this.

"Thank you, Ashlyn. You've done a very good job, and it feels so nice to be smooth down there."

"Thanks. Say, do I know you?"

"You did my hair and gave me a make-up lesson a couple of weeks back. My name's Vicky."

"Oh my God!" She looked genuinely surprised. "You - you've changed a lot since last week. I mean, your hair's looking good and your make-up's great, but I'm sure you've lost some weight and you seem a lot more - well - confident. And I would never have imagined that you'd come back for a Hollywood wax!"

"Thank you, Ashlyn." I was absolutely delighted that this pretty young girl could see such a change in me. Kids don't normally pay much attention to 'grown ups', but she seemed genuinely excited about the progress I'd made. "You made an excellent start for me, and I hope I can keep it up."

She looked around, conspiratorially. "You know, to get a Hollywood wax - girls don't just do that for themselves. I guess - I guess you must have someone pretty special you're doing it for. If you don't mind me asking, that is." Her hand was still gently rubbing moisturizer on my thighs and my outer pussy lips. I was looking at her cute, young, pretty face and her nice trim body in her smart white overall. I found I was getting wet.

"I - well yes, he is pretty special. I'm doing it as a surprise. Do you think he'll like it? I mean..."

"Vicky, I'm sure he'll love it. Most of the girls who come in here for a pussy wax come back again. They say their boyfriends and husbands really like the smoothness. I know my boyfriend thinks it's great. Sometimes I think he's just a pervert, wanting me to look like I'm under age and stuff." She suddenly looked embarrassed. "Sorry, I shouldn't be getting so personal." Her voice trailed off.

"Ashlyn, I don't mind, and I'm not embarrassed. You're so pretty, and I'm sure your boyfriend really appreciates you. But - but does it feel better for you?"

"Oh yes! When he goes down on me, it's like - oh my God! It's way more sensitive without the hairs. But there I go again. I should keep my big mouth shut."

I didn't know what to say - her words and the soft massage were turning me on a lot. I really liked her, and it was so different and exciting to be talking about sex with another woman - actually, a very pretty girl. I just smiled and winked at her. "Our secret. But I'll let you know how I get on with the wax, next time I see you."

She smiled back. "Actually, we're pretty quiet right now. Would you like me to show you how to do some more glamorous makeup - you know, for going out? Or even for staying in?" She giggled. "I'll do it for free."

So I took up Ashlyn's offer. She collected my clothes from the treatment room closet. "Sorry, I can't seem to find your panties" she said, looking a little puzzled.

"It's OK. I wasn't wearing any when I came in. I figured I might be a little tender afterwards and didn't want them rubbing on me. And besides, I wanted to see how it felt to have the air circulating around my pussy, without the hair."

Ashlyn smiled broadly. "Vicky, I have to say that when I first saw you, I'd never have believed what a naughty lady you would become. Something really special must be going on for you!"

It was. And as I stepped out of the salon, feeling great from top to toe, I knew that Ashlyn had more than earned her $20 tip.

****************

So on the way home that evening, I decided to stop off at the mall. I went around the shops wearing my new makeup, my lenses and nothing between the skin of my pussy and the ground except air. I began to feel light-headed at the naughtiness of it.

Then I saw this dress in the window of a small boutiquey shop. Now it wasn't like a really sexy dress, but it looked classy and sophisticated, and it was real cheap because the store was closing down. So I went in, found one in my size and tried it on. But it was too big! I couldn't believe it. The assistant saw me and said "Oh, you'll need a smaller size," and found me one. And you know, it fit! Like, really fit. It molded nicely to my boobies (which I've always thought were my best feature), and didn't make my butt look too big. And it sorta cinched-in at the waist, making me look like I had - you know, a real figure. I was so excited - I'd dropped a dress size already!

The assistant took one look at me and said "Oh, you look so good in that. I wish I had a figure like yours." And I thought, 'me?' But I turned and twisted, and sure - it looked really nice.

She looked me up and down. "Of course, you'll need some shoes to go with it. How about these?" The assistant smiled at me, holding up a pretty pair with ankle straps and heels at least four inches high.

"I - I don't normally wear heels. It's - it's been a long time. I'll probably just fall over in them."

"Well why don't you give them a try? I know, I don't wear them often. But I find the trick is to do what the runway models do, and put your foot down so the sole and heel are flat on the floor. If I try to walk normally and put the heel down first, I fall on my butt. Try these - and if you don't mind me saying so, you have nice legs. This pair of hold-up stockings would look good with the heels and the skirt - it's just the right length on you. And maybe this little necklace? It's just beads, nothing fancy, but it would go well in the neckline."

In the end, I bought it all. And another dress, slightly more slinky, that was also in my new size and fit like a glove. And a smart business suit to wear for work. None of it was, like, designer labels or anything, but the quality was better than I'd normally afford and the prices were all very reasonable.

And I told the assistant to cut the tags out of the first dress, as I would wear it, the stockings and shoes, right from the shop. It felt strange, walking in heels through the mall, so I took it very slowly, trying to make it look like I was just browsing in all the shops. When I caught the reflection of a woman in one of the windows, I instinctively glanced around to see who she was, before realizing it was me! I looked - well, attractive, even a little sophisticated. The new hair, losing the glasses, shedding some weight and getting some nice clothes had transformed me into - well, not exactly a model, but certainly not bad.

By the time I made it back to the bus stop, I was getting the hang of walking in heels, but my feet were beginning to hurt a little. Still, I didn't have to wait too long for my bus, although I had to stand all the way back to my apartment, as it was pretty crowded.

As I was standing there, holding on to a handrail and with my shopping bags in my other hand, I felt someone put a hand on my butt. Now, the old me would have either screamed or fainted. But the new me sort of waited a second or two, figuring out if it felt good. I decided it wasn't bad, so I slowly turned to see who was doing it. The guy must've been a good ten years younger than me and not that bad looking. Unfortunately, he also looked a bit sleazy. I just looked at him, trying to remain calm. The bus was crowded, so I couldn't easily move anywhere, and he was just rubbing his hand around my butt. If I made a scene, it would be embarrassing for both of us, and I would feel small. So I just made eye contact and waited. I tried to look sophisticated, in control. I kept saying to myself "he can't rape you here. There are too many people around. And anyway - it feels quite nice. Just don't let him see that."

After around twenty seconds, it was clear he wasn't going to take a hint. My heart was beating faster. What if he followed me off the bus? It was several minutes' lonely walk to my apartment. He could do all sorts of things... The scary thought went through my head that I might even enjoy them!

Then he leered at me. It wasn't pretty. "Mmmm! Are you wearing a thong, or no panties at all?"

12