Desperate Demi Ch. 04

Story Info
Taylor tops Selena for the first time while Demi watches.
7.5k words
4.55
21k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, or any celebrity for that matter. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Selena was disappointed not to walk into the bedroom of the hotel suite she had agreed to meet Demi and Taylor in to find her girlfriend butt fucking their bitch. It would have been poetic after how the night after Taylor submitted to her started, and she loved watching Taylor fuck Demi up her big fat ass.

However she still walked into a pretty hot sight, even if it was a more subtle domination, namely in that Taylor had her feet up while sat on the edge of the bed and watching TV, and Demi was being her personal footstool. Taylor was also fully dressed, while Demi was completely naked with a hopefully big butt-plug stuffed up her ass.

As her girlfriend came in Taylor looked up, turned off the TV and smiled, "Hey babe."

"Hey." Selena smiled, quickly closing the distance between them, pressing a quick kiss to Taylor's lips and then sitting down beside her, "So, are you still up for this?"

Taylor shrugged, "Sure."

"Really?" Selena pushed, "Cause I don't want to push you into anything."

"You wouldn't be." Taylor promised, "I really want to do this. I was on board for enslaving Demi, remember? I know it was your idea, and I know I was hesitant at first, but I've loved having her around. She is such a shameless anal whore that topping her is easy. And I know topping you is going to be the same, because you'd do anything for me, just like I'd do anything for you."

"I so would." Selena said softly, pressing her lips to Taylor's for a few long seconds, then pulling back and smiling, "So we're really going to do this?"

"Oh yeah." Taylor nodded with a smile, "Let's just start out slow, okay?"

"Okay." Selena agreed with a grin, before turning her attention to her bitch, "Demi, go sit your fat ass down on that chair so you can watch the fun."

"Yes Mistress." Demi said softly, before quickly doing as she was told.

It was a really fun site for Selena, so much so that she just couldn't resist teasing Demi a little more by walking over to her and telling her, "Take a good long look Dems. Mmmmm yeah, look at the body you want so bad, but will never truly be yours."

"Because it's mine." Taylor chimed in with a wicked grin.

Those words, combined with the expression on Demi's face, made Selena grin wickedly. As always when she was deliberately cruel to her childhood friend Selena did feel a little guilty, but it was only briefly as she reminded herself how much this desperate little dyke slut love to be teased like this.

So Selena made good on her words by slowly stripping off her clothes, showing Demi the body she so adored. And had apparently always adored, which was both flattering and depressing, as it reminded Selena of how different things could be of one of them had just spoken up earlier.

It would have saved them both a lot of pain, but then she wouldn't have Taylor, or Demi as her bitch, so overall Selena felt the previous pain was worth it.

Once she was naked Selena then turned to her girlfriend and told her with a grin, "Your turn."

Sadly as she didn't enjoy teasing Demi quite so much Taylor didn't replace Selena, although Selena was able to move back so she and Demi were able to get a good look as Taylor suddenly removed her clothes, so they were finally all naked together.

Then Selena close the distance between them and kissed her girlfriend longer and harder than before, gently pushing her down onto the bed in the process and landing on top of her while keeping the kiss going.

They then made out for a while before Selena worked her way down to Taylor's neck, and then her perky little tits, more or less giving both of them the same treatment.

Although Selena tried to do her best to start out slow like Taylor wanted the truth was it was really hard, because she was super horny and raring to go from the thought of her submission today. That was another reason she had been hoping to walk in on Taylor fucking Demi's fat butt, because it meant that Taylor would have been more than ready for the real fun to begin.

Which was why even though Selena spent several minutes going back and forth between each boob and even kissing the surrounding flesh, while of course concentrating on the other girl's nipples, it wasn't that long at all that she started kissing down Taylor's flat stomach so she could reach her ultimate destination.

Taylor was almost grateful for this. She had imagined this being so gentle, because after all it was a very special night for them, but the moment Selena kissed her she had pretty much been made to move onto the 'real fun'.

Teasing Demi, and especially thinking about topping Selena, helped a lot, but the truth was Selena never had to do much to turn Taylor on. Neither did many women for that matter, hence why Taylor had been so easily broken and turned into a lesbian slut who was frequently used by the stronger women in the music industry and Hollywood.

Plus Taylor could never imagine not wanting a pussy licking from a beautiful woman, especially when that woman was her secret girlfriend Selena Gomez.

Of course just as she was getting on board with the idea Selena had to ruin it by feeling guilty or just wanting to further teased Taylor, as she made her way to her destination, then kissed around the outside of it before slowly working her way down one of Taylor's long legs.

This caused Taylor to let out a pathetic whimper, which in turn caused Selena to grin against her thigh. Which was probably why Selena was able to repeat this a few times, kissing right down to her feet and then working up the other leg so by the time she finished Taylor's long legs had been thoroughly worshipped, and the woman herself was a whimpering mess.

Enough so that eventually Taylor whimpered, "Selena, please don't tease me. Fuck me! Please? Mmmmm, thinking about taking your ass and topping you has got me so hot, I don't want to wait any more."

"So top me." Selena challenged.

For a moment Taylor just stared down at her girlfriend, watching as a wicked smile clearly crossed Selena's face. She then reached down, grabbed her by the hair and forcefully pulled her face into her cunt.

It actually took Taylor by surprise just how aggressive she was, although she had no doubt that it was only because this was Selena, who she knew loved that sort of thing and had made it clear she wanted it from her. She could only do that with Selena. Well, and Demi.

Or another girl who was as submissive and/or slutty as Demi, and she could actually think of a few who were at least close. But the point was, she impressed herself, and clearly Selena, with her aggression, and Taylor hoped she would be able to do something like that during the butt fucking.

Although right now that was the furthest thing from her mind, as Selena seemed determined to reward Taylor for her aggressive behaviour, first with a soft chuckle in delight, and then with some passionate pussy licking. Well, the latter was pretty much inevitable, which was something Taylor was very, very grateful for, but there seemed an extra bit of energy in Selena's licks this time.

Or maybe her girl was just excited for Taylor to ass fuck her. Either way Taylor was soon stroking Selena's hair at almost the same pace Selena's tongue was stroking Taylor's pussy, the blonde staring lovingly down at the brunette pretty much the entire time. Except when she looked up to enjoy the look on the other brunette's face.

Demi was used to Selena and Taylor being cruel to her, but this was by far the worst. Luckily it was extremely rare, but on occasion she would be just forced to watch the two of them make love. No holding her cheeks open for them so they could see her battered and gaping butt hole, no performing a little striptease or sexy dance, no going to get something for them, no nothing.

She wasn't even allowed to touch herself. The last time she had without permission Demi had received a really hard bare bottom spanking from Selena, and while it was tempting to try that just to get some attention, and she almost definitely would do that in the future, she couldn't displease her Mistresses on such a special night.

So Demi just whimpered pathetically, held her legs tightly together and watch Taylor receiving one of her greatest ever fantasies.

Ever since becoming Selena's personal sex slave Demi had spent a lot of time eating pussy, especially Selena's pussy, although Taylor had a tasty little twat, so Demi was definitely jealous of what Selena was doing right now.

However even after all that pussy eating, and the many other things they did together, Selena had only ever eaten her pussy once as an extra special birthday treat.

It was something Demi would never forget, there was also something Taylor received regularly, and was receiving now, which made every fibre of her being burn with jealousy, and her heart ache at the unnecessary reminder Selena was with somebody else.

It helped that Demi could still taste Taylor's pussy in her mouth, as she had already gone down on the blonde twice today, would hopefully have her chance later. Or better yet a chance at the heavenly treat between Selena's thighs, the current position of the woman she loved ploughing Demi to get a good view of that perfect little ass which was going to get fucked tonight. And not just by a strap-on.

No, it was almost a guarantee that first it would be Demi's tongue which would be rammed up that slutty little hole. Although right now she was fantasising about crawling underneath Selena so the other brunette could sit on her face while worshipping the blonde's cunt. Oh yes, that would be so sweet.

One of Demi's favourite things was to be in a little train with the two other women. Of course normally she would be the one not getting her pussy licked, but that was okay, because at least she would be involved. And at least she would be eating pussy. All was right with the world when she had some yummy pussy to eat.

Or more accurately she got all about her troubles when she was eating outt another girl. It also helped that Selena and Taylor were normally too busy enjoying themselves to taunt her, even when Selena was the one with her mouth free, which was most of the time. At least, that's how it normally was. This time however Taylor seemed to be feeling bold.

"Oooooooh yessssssss Selena, lick me. Lick my pussy. Lick it just like that, ohhhhhhhh fuck!" Taylor moaned some combination of those words over and over again for a few happy minutes, before focusing on the sex slave she shared with her precious girlfriend, "Oh God Demi, mmmmmm, I bet you wish this was you, huh? Yesssssss, I bet you wish you were sitting here getting your pussy licked by Selena Gomez. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, I know you'd like to be in Selena's place eating my pussy, but not as much as you'd love having your precious Selena eat you out, huh? Mmmmmm, or maybe eat her twat? Or both? Yesssssss, that's what you really want, isn't it? To 69 with MY girlfriend. Well keep dreaming bitch, ooooooh, and maybe one day we'll let you. Until then, ohhhhhh fuck yes, enjoy the sight of your precious Selena eating my cunt!"

Taylor struggled not to blush as she honestly gave Demi more verbal abuse than she was comfortable with. She was immediately rewarded for it by Selena beginning to linger her tongue on her clit, making it a struggle for Taylor not to switch gears and start praising her for it.

But she had done that before while in this position, and knew it would only lead to Selena beginning to ignore her clit again, and Taylor didn't want that. Partly for her own selfish pleasure, but also because she knew by now Selena would be more than ready to move on, and the most important thing in the world to Taylor Swift was pleasing Selena Gomez.

So Taylor tried her best to keep up the verbal abuse, the entire time thinking about what Selena would say under these circumstances. Of course it was hard, but she knew this was worse for Demi than when her position with Selena was reversed. Not that Demi had ever admitted that out loud.

She didn't need too. It was obvious. After all, Demi had been pining for Selena for as long as she could remember, and while the little ass whore was getting her fat butt fucked by Selena frequently Demi was almost never allowed the pleasure of having her childhood friend even touch her pussy.

Then again, it was clear from Demi's eyes, and all their previous time together, that Demi love this kind of abuse, which was good, because Taylor could no longer stop herself from begging to cum.

"Yeahhhhhhhh, watch me Demi. Watch me as your precious Selena eats my fucking cunt! Mmmmmmm, watch as she fucks me. Watch as, ooooohhhhhh aaaaahhhhhh, as she makes me cum." Taylor moaned, struggling to remain coherent while experiencing incredible pleasure, "Oooooooh yeahhhhhh, Selena loves that yummy cunt of mine! Oooooooh, it's her favourite thing to eat. She eats it all day and all night, and barely even touches yours. Mmmmmm, fuck yeah, maybe she loves it even more than fucking your fat ass. Oh, or getting hers fucked. Oh God, yesssssssss, oh Selena, fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue! Fuck me with your beautiful little tongue and make me cum all over your pretty little face and in your hot mouth, mmmmmmm, while Demi watches. YES, tongue fuck me in front of Demi, ohhhhhhh Goooooooddddddd, make me cum, please make me cum, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDD, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEE SELEEEENNNNNNAAAAAAAA!"

Just before Taylor began begging Selena begging sucking on her clit, and afterwards she went into overdrive, only concentrating on the little bundle of nerves for a few long minutes. Then just as Taylor was about to cum Selena quickly dropped her tongue down to Taylor's entrance and shoved it as deep into her as it would go. Just like Taylor wanted.

Just like she shamelessly begged for. And oh, did it pay off, that sudden penetration immediately making Taylor cum in Selena's mouth. It also rendered her completely incoherent, Taylor closing her eyes, throwing her head back and letting out the loudest scream of the night so far.

As usual when fucking girls, because girls were awesome, neither Taylor or Selena was satisfied with just one climax, and as soon as she swallowed every drop of that first orgasm Selena rammed her tongue straight back into Taylor's cunt.

Surprisingly Taylor didn't cum instantly this time, although she very much appreciated the fact that she didn't as she got to savour the feeling of Selena's tongue thrusting in and out of her.

However it wasn't long before she went over the edge of another massive climax, and more followed as Taylor forgot all about Demi, and the whole world around her, as the only thing in her world was her precious Selena, and of course the pure ecstasy she was feeling.

Selena would have like to take her time with Taylor's pussy, it was easily one of her favourite things ever. Was it better than pounding Demi's big booty? Hard question. Maybe it was like 50-50, but there was no way she could try and really answer that question, or even really seriously thinking about it, when there was a yummy pussy in front of her face.

Especially not one squirting girl cum pretty much directly into her mouth and down her throat. No, Selena was too busy moaning happily as she tasted maybe the greatest flavour in the world, and enjoyed the sensation of that heavenly liquid sliding into her mouth, down her throat and into her belly were it belonged.

For a few wonderful minutes everything was right with the world. But unfortunately, even though she obviously tried her hardest, Taylor just couldn't stay still for long.

She managed it through a few good orgasms, and she took her hand off of the back of Selena's head, but inevitably Taylor began grinding her cunt directly into her face, meaning it was hard for Selena to even swallow the majority of that yummy girl cum.

On the bright side Selena scoop it off her face later, and there was definitely something to be said for having a face full of cum.

Especially a face full of cum from a girl who was about to fuck her in the ass, Selena momentarily grinning with delight at the knowledge that Taylor's cum would be covering her face as Taylor ass fucked her.

Then Selena forced herself to concentrate on the moment just long enough to squeeze a few more climaxes out of her girlfriend, mostly by switching tactics. She didn't want to, but in the name of making Taylor cum hard Selena made the sacrifice of moving her mouth upwards, away from her girlfriend's entrance and back to the other girl's clit.

Selena immediately took that clit into her mouth and began licking and sucking it for all she was worth while pushing first one and then two fingers into Taylor's cunt and effortlessly fucking the other girl through climax after climax before returning her mouth to her entrance for a little reward.

It wasn't long after that Selena stopped, which had always been the plan, but to her delight it wasn't her choice. No, Taylor grabbed her again and pulled her upwards.

Okay, Taylor didn't use nearly enough strength to force her upwards, but it was clearly an order, and that was more than enough given the mood Selena was in and she happily rewarded her girlfriend, first with a happy grin and then with a long, deep and loving kiss which allowed Taylor to taste herself on Selena's lips and tongue.

They then broke apart again, shared a brief smile, and then Selena turned to their bitch with a wicked smile crossing her face.

"Demi, eat my ass." Selena ordered, "Mmmmmm, get it ready for Taylor's big dick."

"Yes Mistress." Demi said softly, before quickly doing as she was told.

Demi scrambled onto the bed so fast that Selena literally hit her in the face when she pushed her hot little ass into the air. Demi didn't flinch at this, or paused in anyway, instead she just buried her face in between those cheeks and breathed in the smell of Selena's ass hole, and more importantly the overpowering smell of her wet pussy.

The latter smell was almost enough to make Demi disobediently lower her head and start licking Selena's pussy, but she was far too desperate to please Selena for that. Hell, Demi didn't even dare to give it one lick on the way to rimming her childhood best friend, instead completely ignoring her pussy, even though it was a little painful to do so.

She didn't even go straight for Selena's butt hole, just choosing to leave her face buried in between those cheeks for a few long seconds, then rub her face in them, causing Selena to let out a cute little giggle which almost reminded Demi of when they were kids, making the situation even more perverted.

Then she spent a minute or two gently covering Selena's ass in kisses before finally spreading those cheeks and sliding her tongue all the way up her former best friend's butt crack.

She then repeated that lick a few times, before finally concentrating on Selena's ass hole, causing her once friend and now owner to encourage her by first moaning in pure pleasure, before ultimately beginning to talk.

"Mmmmmm, that's it Demi! Eat my ass! Eat it you fucking butt muncher! Ohhhhhhh fuck yeah!" Selena moaned happily as Demi enthusiastically licked her ass hole, "Oh fuck, you're so good at that. Sooooo goooooddddd at eating my ass, oh shit! Mmmmmm fuck, lick that butt hole you slutty little ass kisser! Oh yeah Demi, look at you. So desperate to be mine that you've become my ass kissing bitch. Mmmmmm, but hey, at least you're good at your job. Yeahhhhhhhh Dem, you're soooooo goooooodddddd at licking my little shit hole. Ooooooh yesssssss, make that little back door of mine nice and wet so Taylor can satisfy me like you never could. Yeah, you could never top me, could you Demi?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers