Desperate Demi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep down Selena knew it had too. She didn't have the strength to keep this up forever, and as much as she tried to hold back her own climaxes ultimately the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of butt fucking another woman for the first time, and her childhood best friend at that, caused her to have some of the greatest orgasms of her life.

Maybe even the greatest. Which was really saying something considering how hard Taylor, and the dominant women she had been with, made her cum. But these were different types of orgasms. Orgasms which made her feel powerful and dominant, instead of weak and submissive.

Which was an extremely addictive feeling. Ultimately those orgasms forced her to stop fucking Demi's fat ass, but not before Selena came to a few conclusions.

Firstly, topping was awesome and she was totally going to do it again. Secondly, she no longer wanted Demi as her anal whore. She needed Demi to become her anal whore.

She needed access to this big fat ass every single minute of every single day, so she could bend her childhood friend over and show her who was boss. That out of the two of them she was the dominant one, and Demi was her bitch.

Most of all, she needed to feel these big fat ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs morning, noon, and night. Ideally forever, but again, tragically, she just didn't have the energy for that. Not yet.

But maybe, just maybe if she ass fucked Demi enough she would have the stamina to at least keep going longer than this. Maybe even the confidence to dominate other women too.

Taylor hadn't wanted to move away from Demi's mouth so quickly, it was just after one hard orgasm she truly believe that if she couldn't pull herself away immediately she never would, and given this was Selena's first time dominating anyone she thought it would be nice to back off. Especially as it was also Demi's and Selena's first time together.

Although she almost immediately regretted her decision as her selfish body ached for some relief, Taylor soon beginning to frantically finger herself while watching Selena seem to try to literally ruin the rectum of her childhood best friend. And as Selena effortlessly made Demi cum Taylor wondered why on earth she hadn't been able to take her girlfriend seriously as a top.

It probably had a lot to do with Selena giggling and not being able to keep a straight face, as much as it did the vivid memories of Selena getting completely dominated by every woman they'd ever had sex with, but now Selena's beautiful face was deadly serious and filled with pleasure, and she certainly wasn't giggling.

No, she was brutally pounding Demi's big butt like she had been a pure top her entire life, the amazing sight making Taylor want to bend over, spread her own ass cheeks and beg Selena to take her ass and make it her desert after making Demi's big meaty ass her main course.

Somehow Taylor managed to avoid the temptation as she still wanted to allow Selena to focus on having the ass she had most lusted over. Besides, she didn't want the first time that Selena fucked HER ass to be an afterthought. Or Selena to be too tired to do it properly.

But now she definitely wanted to do it at some point. She also definitely wanted to fuck Demi's butt. Which she kind of thought would have been cool before, but she had never seriously thought about topping another woman until Selena talked her into it.

Now though she definitely wanted to know what it would be like to feel Demi's big meaty cheeks jiggle against her thighs like they had against Selena's, and gape this slut's ass like her girlfriend did, Taylor gasping and cartoonishly holding both hands over her mouth when Selena pulled her cock out of Demi's ass, leaving her forbidden hole completely wrecked.

Of course it wasn't the first time Taylor had seen such an extremely stretched open ass hole, but it was the first time she'd seen Selena responsible for it, so she couldn't help gasp softly, "Gosh Sel, that ass is so gaped!"

"Yeah it is." Selena growled lustfully, holding Demi's ass firmly in place and spreading those meaty cheeks so she could get the best possible look at her handiwork. Then after a few minutes of staring deep into Demi's bowels Selena moaned, "Oooooooh yeah, I've completely wrecked Demi's ass! Oh fuck, I think this may be even as wide as Beyonce makes her gape! Mmmmmm, or us. Don't you think Tay?"

With that Selena turned her body so she was kneeling beside Demi and then switched over her grip on the other brunette's butt cheeks so she could spread them for Taylor and show off what she had done to her childhood friend's butt hole, which made Taylor gulped and then she slowly replied, "It's at least as wide, and as deep, as Miley gaped it."

"Awww, you say the sweetest things." Selena chuckled, and blushed slightly, before her eyes lit up with a wicked idea, "Hey, take a picture."

Taylor blushed seriously, "What?"

"Take a picture of us like this. I want to prove to Miley she's not the only former Disney girl who can ass fuck another girl." Selena said.

"Are, are you sure that's a good idea?" Taylor questioned, and then before Selena could push the issue added, "Cause all I have is my phone, and you know we almost got outed last time we did something like this. Well, not this, but-"

"It will be fine." Selena interrupted.

"But our Black Mistress said-" Taylor protested.

"Not to keep incriminating pics on our phones." Selena sighed, before adding, "And we won't. We'll transfer the pics to one of those flash drive thingies. That way we can prove we're not the total bottoms everybody thinks we are."

There was a long pause in which Taylor bit her lip and weighed the pros and cons before ultimately nodding her head, "Okay."

Selena just grinned widely in response, Taylor able to capture that as her girlfriend was smiling just as widely by the time she got her phone, although she moved down to rest her chin on the top of Demi's buttocks.

Taylor took a couple of shots of that, then a few more of Selena resting her face against one of Demi's meaty cheeks and then a couple of Selena resting her face against one of Demi's meaty cheeks and giving a thumbs up, although she wasn't sure how steady her hand was as she was too busy giggling for that last one.

Then Selena beckoned her over to take a goofy selfie or two with Demi's gaped butt, Taylor amazed by how happy that, and really this whole thing made her, how natural it felt.

Selena thought much the same thing just before she asked Taylor, "So, do you want a turn now?"

"With her ass?" Taylor asked instantly.

"No, with the remote control." Selena rolled her eyes, "Of course with her ass. Mmmmmm, I want to see you pound this fat ass and prove it's yours too."

"That sounds like fun." Taylor admitted, meaning it more than ever before, "But I think this night should be about you and Demi. You've both wanted this for so long, and I really loved watching you fuck her ass. Oh yeah, I could watch you fuck that big sexy ass of hers all night long, and I want too. I want to see you fuck that ass over and over again so Demi knows who owns it."

With a huge grin on her face Selena pulled Taylor into a hug and frantically squealed in her ear, "You're the best! I love you."

"I love you too." Taylor said softly, happily hugging back.

As they hugged Demi's lower half slowly slid down to the bed sheets, prompting Selena to break the hug, and deliver a hard double smack to her old friend's behind, and even though that caused Demi to wake up with a squeal Selena continued to smack those cheeks a few times as she exclaimed, "Get that fat ass in the air and spread your cheeks! I'm not done with your ass! Oh yeah, I'm not done with that gaped hole which I now own. You understand me Demi? Do you understand your ass is now mine and I will use it whenever I want, including now? Do you? And is that what you want?"

"Fuck yes!" Demi whimpered, still coming to, "I want you to pound fuck my slutty little ass hole again. Oooooh Sel, pound fuck it all night long! I swear, I understand my fat ass is yours now. You own it, because you just made it yours, and now the little hole I shit from is your personal fuck hole, which you can use whenever you want! Please Selena, use that fuck hole I call an ass hole for your pleasure right now! Use my sore little gaped butt hole as a cock depository! Use your personal fuck hole all night long!"

"Oh don't worry Dems, I'm going too." Selena promised wickedly, slowly getting off the bed, "But... I think you need to earn your second butt fucking with a nice little blow job. Ohhhhhh yeah Demi, get on your knees in front of me and suck your own ass cream off this dick! Become my ATM whore."

"Oh God yes." Demi whimpered, then quickly turning around and rushing over to where Selena was now standing in the centre of the room.

Demi then dropped to her knees in front of Selena, which was no doubt the reason Selena got off the bed as it put emphasis on their new roles as Dom and Sub, Demi revelling in that feeling as she glanced up shyly at her childhood best friend who had just given her one of the best butt fuckings of her life, which was really saying something considering how regularly she took it up the ass.

Then she closed her eyes, leaned forward and slowly wrapped her lips around the head of the strap-on dildo which had just pummelled her bowels, Demi moaning as she tasted maybe her favourite flavour in the world. Girl cum was a close second, or maybe even equal to this, but nothing could beat the taste of her own ass, especially when she was tasting the deepest part of it.

Savouring every drop of that precious liquid Demi sucked the head of Selena's strap-on clean as slowly as possible before beginning to bob her head up and down on the dick. At first she concentrated on just the upper half, and went nice and slowly so she could savour her favourite flavour.

Then when the upper half was completely clean she started pushing herself lower with every bob of her head, forcing inch after inch into her mouth and down her throat until she had the entire length buried within her windpipe.

She did all this without a hint of gagging or choking, Demi opening her eyes again and looking up in hopes of finding that Selena was impressed with her skills, even if they would both would know it was a result of Beyonce's training.

To her disappointment she found that Selena wasn't even looking at her, but rather at the approaching Taylor Swift who, apparently responding to her girlfriend's beckoning, walked up to Selena and kissed her right on the mouth.

Demi wanted to believe this was just Selena having her cake and eating it too, which seemed like the whole point for her, although it also felt like a slap in the face.

An unnecessary reminder that Taylor was the girlfriend, and Demi was just the ATM whore. And Demi severely doubted Selena meant to be cruel, yet that probably accidental cruelty was a wonderful humiliation which just made Demi suck Selena's strap-on more enthusiastically.

It also made Demi realise that while she had come here hoping to become Selena's girlfriend maybe being her whore was actually preferable. After all, her darkest desires had just been wonderfully satisfied by the only person she'd ever loved, and if Selena had been even slightly nicer about it Demi wouldn't have enjoyed it so much.

And who knows, maybe after spending some time together she would get close with Selena again, and ideally Taylor too, and Demi would be allowed to be a fully-fledged girlfriend rather than a submissive fuck pet. Either way her desperate need for Selena to be back in her life had turned out very well for her.

Breaking the kiss, and then Demi out of her thoughts, Selena told her old friend, "Demi, get back on the bed. I want to take that bitch ass of yours on your back this time so Taylor can ride your face."

Oh yes, Demi thought as she got into position, things had worked out very well for her.