Desperate For Money

Story Info
Mother & son do anything to make money.
3.5k words
4.44
297.6k
94
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mickey28
mickey28
39 Followers

My husband had died a couple of years ago leaving my son Brian and me to survive on our own. My husband had left behind a small nest egg that had run out a couple of months ago. Brian and I had been looking for work ever since. It was not easy to find a job though because the economy was in a slump and we didn't have experience in what jobs were available.

One evening I sat Brian down at the kitchen table after getting in a fight with the apartment manager over not paying the rent. "Brian, I don't know what to do. The apartment manager is threatening to kick us out the beginning of next month." I felt a lump forming in the back of my throat and I couldn't hold back the tears.

"It's going to be ok mom. We will figure something out."

"I feel like I have failed as a mother. Look at me I can't even take care of you."

"Don't say that mom. You've done fine. I'll do any job and live anywhere as long as we are together."

"That is so sweet Brian."

A week had went by and I still didn't have a job. The end of the month was coming up fast and I needed rent money bad. Right now I would do anything for money, I mean anything. I decided to try the internet to look to see if there was any type of work I could from home. I turned on the computer and waited for the monitor to come to life. "What if I can't get a job?" The monitor finally displayed the internet login prompt. After logging in I typed "home based work" into the search criteria box. After a couple of seconds some info popped up. I read through the titles looking for something that I could do. One caught my eye "Set up your own web cam." "Hmmm.... What could that be." I click on the link and it brought me to a page filled with a bunch of text and an email link at the bottom. As I read through the text I felt a cold tingle to down my spine. In big bold letters it said "We pay big money for mother/son kissing photos, $1000 a set." I leaned back in my chair feeling completely helpless. Am I really that desperate? I browsed the rest of the links related to working from home. There was nothing else that even remotely matched my abilities. "How could I even ask Brian to do such a thing. How would I even approach him to ask?"

Well my question was answered that evening after dinner. "Hey mom, any luck looking on the internet today?"

"Well there was only one that was even remote possibility but I don't know if we should do it."

"We? You mean I could work too?"

"Well it is something we can do at home, but I don't think it is something that you would be interested in."

"How do you know? Besides a week ago you said we were desperate for money, I don't think we should be too picky right now."

"Ok but don't tell me I didn't warn you and don't hate me for what I am going to say."

"Mom come on I won't hate you no matter what you say. Now I am really curious what it is."

"The add says they will pay a thousand dollars for pictures of mother and son kissing." Brian's mouth hung open and his skin turned pale as though he had seen a ghost. "You ok Brian? Maybe you should sit down hon." He just stood there motionless. BRIAN, I said are you ok?

"Um yeah I'm ok. So you ok with that?"

"Well I figure it's just photos of us kissing. And they'll pay a thousand dollars Brian. I am so desperate for money!"

"I know mom but they aren't looking for just a peck on the cheek you know."

"I know. I was scared to ask you Brian but I am running out of options. With you just out of high school and me not having degree I can't find shit. Sorry about the language but I am stressed beyond belief."

"Mom, I'll do anything to help. I just wasn't sure if you knew what they wanted. There is probably one thing you should know though, I have never kissed a girl before so I probably won't be that good."

I started laughing. Both the stress and Brian being concerned about not performing well pushed me over the edge. I kept laughing until tears came out of my eyes.

"MOM I can't believe you're laughing at me. It's not something I am proud of and I wouldn't have told you if I knew you were going to laugh at me!"

"Honey, I am not laughing because you have never kissed a girl. I am laughing because you look embarrassed about not having kissed a girl. There is no need to be embarrassed, I am honored to be the first girl you kiss. Why don't you go set up the computer and the camera."

"You want to do it now? Uh, ok."

"It's going to be ok Brian. Just go set it up and I will be in there in a minute." I was feeling nervous myself. What would it be like to kiss my son romantically. Would I actually like it? That thought scared me. "It's for the money! " I kept repeating this to myself as I finished cleaning up the dishes. After I was done I headed to the bedroom where the computer was. Brian had just finished setting up the digital camera with the computer. "You ready Brian?"

"Yeah I guess so." His face was pale and looked scared.

"You sure you can do this honey?"

"Yeah, I want to do it mom. I am just a little nervous."

"That's ok, so am I" I said with a reassuring smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's not everyday that you make out with your son you know. I feel nervous like a teenage girl going on her first date."

"Glad I am not the only one" he said with a smile on his face.

"Ok lets aim the camera the bed so we can get comfortable. Do you want to practice a little bit before we start recording?"

He turned the camera towards the bed and zoomed it in so that I was the full size of the window in the software. "Yeah we probably should. I have no idea what to do."

I patted the spot next to me on the bed "come sit down and I will give you lessons in kissing 101."

He walked over slowly as if the six feet to the bed had been a mile. He sat down on the bed next to me. I could hear his breathing quicken and I could see the anxiety in his eyes. I put my hands on his shoulders, his body instantly tensed up. "Relax Brian, it's going to be ok. Let's just peck each other on the lips a couple of times to get used to the feeling of our lips touching, ok?"

"Ok."

With that I leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the lips. His body shuddered. "How was that?"

"That was nice mom. You smell great and the warmth from your lips sent a tingle down my spine."

"That would explain you shuddering" I said with smirk. "Ok you ready for another one?"

"Ok, you can do it a little longer this time."

I giggled. "Well, looks like my son is starting to show a little enthusiasm." I leaned forward and placed my lips on his. His body tensed up instantly and then relaxed. I lingered there for a couple of seconds and then pulled away. "Ok how was that one."

"Oh man my head feels light and a little dizzy."

"I'm flattered that I have that kind of effect on my own son."

"I want to do it again mom."

"Whoa slow down there stud" I said laughing. "Do you want to try a little tongue next now that you are feeling a little more comfortable?"

"Oh man this is crazy. Ok lets do it. What do I do?"

"Just kiss me like before." I leaned forward and touched my lips to his. This time I inhaled his scent and let my emotions go. I touched his lips with my tongue and then slowly inserted my tongue between his lips. His body started to tense up again. I put my arms around his body pulling him into me. I moved my head around to his ear and whispered "I love you Brian." His body relaxed again. I returned to his lips and licked between his lips. His lips started to open slightly. I could feel his hot breath on my tongue. My tongue darted into his mouth connecting with his. His body started to spasm. I released my arms from around his body and backed up. "You ok Brian?"

"Uh I need to go to the bathroom."

"Why what's wrong with you. Why are you shaking so bad."

"MOM, I need to go to the bathroom. Please don't ask what happened or I'll die."

"Oh! Wow I did that just by kissing you? I didn't realize you were getting so excited. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry mom. That was the most incredible experience I have ever had. With what has been going on the last couple of months it felt like a huge release of stress."

"Well I am glad I could be of assistance. Now go get cleaned up and let's take some pictures." After he left I thought to myself "he was not the only one who had gotten worked up." I could feel the moisture between my legs. This was so wrong, but we needed the money. "We need the money" I kept repeating to myself.

He returned and sat on the bed next to me. "Ok you ready to shoot some pictures" I said, trying to push the earlier thoughts out of my head.

"Yep." He hopped up and grabbed the remote control for the camera and sat back down and pressed rec. on the remote. "Ok I'm ready!"

With that I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. I played with his top lip between my teeth. I placed my hands on his back; his breathing was quickening and becoming horse. I ran my tongue over his lips and then backed up to look at him. "How you doin hon?"

"I'm doing great mom. This is pretty wild. I never thought that I would be making out with mom some day."

I put my arms around him and forced my tongue into his mouth. His eyes opened wide from the sudden assault. I felt the passion building inside me. I searched every inch of his mouth and his tongue wrestled with mine. I pushed him back on the bed and crawled on top of him. I started rubbing my breasts against his chest; the electricity surged through my nipples. His body started to jerk again and his pelvis pushed into mine. I stopped kissing and held him tightly until his convulsions stopped. "Well let's send those pictures so we can pay some rent." I hopped off of him and went to the computer.

I looked back at Brian. His face was red and he looked meek from embarrassment. "I'm going to go to the restroom and clean up. I'll be back in a minute."

"Hey Brian."

"What?"

"You know, there is nothing to be embarrassed about. I got pretty worked up too. Another couple of minutes I probably would have been shaking too."

"Are you serious?"

"Yep. Now go get cleaned up and I'll send these pictures."

I logged onto the internet and sent the pictures to the email address that I copied off of the advertisement.

The next day I logged back onto the internet and there was an email message waiting for me. I opened up the email and read the message "Your $1000 check is in the mail. Would you be interested in sending us more? This time we would like fondling besides the kissing. We will give you $2000 for the set." I couldn't move. I closed the message and turned off the computer.

In the next couple of days the check arrived as promised. I showed Brian the check and we danced around the apartment. I signed the back of the check and ran it over to the apartment manager. "Here is for last month, this month and next month" I said with a grin.

"Look I don't like to be mean. I have to pay bills just like you do ok."

"I know I am just happy that I got the money."

Now I just had to worry about food and the next couple months. Two thousand, that could pay for five months rent and some food but could I deal with the consequences? When I walked into the apartment Brian could tell something was on my mind.

"What's wrong mom?"

"Nothing, I'm ok." I must not have been able to hide my concern because Brian continued to bug me.

"Come on mom what is wrong?"

"Oh I was just thinking what I am going to do about food and the month after next. But you don't worry Brian we'll be ok."

"Mom don't hid things from me. What's going on?"

"Ok Brian. We don't have enough food to last another week and we are only paid up until next week on rent. I received a message back after sending the pictures that said he was interested in more pictures."

"Then what is wrong? Let's do it."

"Well it is not that simple Brian. They are interested in something more this time. They want kissing and fondling." I choked up. I couldn't believe I was talking this way to my son.

He was quiet for a couple of minutes and then said "I'm ok with it if you are. After what we did yesterday I have different sort of feelings for you. I was scared to say anything thinking that you would get mad at me but right now I don't care."

I was shocked at what he had said; everything was getting complicated. Had I messed up my own son's life? "Brian do you know that this isn't right? Mothers and sons just don't do this sort of thing."

"Maybe because they don't want to or they are too scared to act on their feelings. All I know is what I feel for you and I don't care what is right and wrong according to other people."

His words were soothing. They were bringing up emotions inside me that I no longer could control. I walked over to him and encased him in my arms. I backed my head away and looked him deep in the eyes "I love you so much Brian." I ran my tongue over his lips while looking him in the eyes. "Let's go take some pictures. You better grab a box of Kleenex on your way to the bedroom" I said with a smile on my face.

I went into the bedroom, switched on the computer and made sure the camera was still focussed on the bed and zoomed it out a bit. Brian came in and set the box of Kleenex on the dresser.

"I'm a little nervous mom. It's freaking me out a little to tell you the truth."

"It's freaking me out too Brian. You want to practice a bit before we start recording like we did last time so you are a little more comfortable?"

"Yeah I think that is a good idea."

I sat on the bed and he sat down beside me in the usual position. "Ok how do we start" Brain asked in a trembling voice?

"Well don't touch too rough and don't go too fast. Just enjoy the moment." I leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips. "Why don't you start by touching my breasts." I took his hands in mine and placed them on my stomach moving them up my tee shirt until they were on top of my breasts. I let out a soft moan into his mouth. I slipped my tongue between his lips and played with his teeth. His hands began to make soft circling motions on my breasts. I brought my head back a little "press record on the camera, I think you are comfortable enough" and then put my lips back on his. His hands felt like fire through the fabric of my tee shirt. I yearned for him to touch my bare flesh. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and played with his tongue. My breathing was becoming heavier and I could feel my juices flowing. His fingers were playing with my nipples through my tee shirt. I pushed him on his back and ground my pelvis against his. "Oh yeah baby you're making me so hot. Rub my crotch with your hand." He moved his hand down to my crotch and started rubbing me through my jeans. "No baby inside my pants." I kept kissing him as he unbuttoned my jeans. He pushed his hand into my jeans until they were touching my pussy outside my panties. "Oh yeah that's it. Now run your finger up and down the slit."

"Your so wet mom!"

"Now you know what you are doing to me."

His body started jerking so I put my hand on his groin and started rubbing. "Oh mom I'm cumming."

"I know hon. Give it all to me baby." I kept rubbing until his body stopped. "Well that should satisfy them." I gave him a big sloppy wet kiss.

"Wow that was incredible mom."

"I know, you really got me hot. Ok get cleaned up honey and I'll send in the pictures." I went over to the computer logged onto the internet and sent the pictures. While I sat at the computer I thought about what had just happened. I was looking forward to the next photo shoot. The person receiving the pictures must have been on the internet because I received an email immediately. "Excellent photos, I am sending you $3000. I am willing to pay you $5000 for photos of intercourse between you and your son if you are interested. There are also other people I can link you up with that would be interested as well."

When Brian came back in the room I told him about the $3000 and the next offer. "You told me not to hide anything so I hope you are not upset."

"You kidding, after what just happened. When do we get started?"

I smiled at him "how about right now I'm so worked up I need to get some relief. Press record on the camera." I pulled off my shirt and unfastened my bra. By the look on his face I thought he was going to cum in his pants again. "Hang on there big guy. You need to get me off first before you cum again." I pulled down my pants and looked at my panties. They were soaked from our earlier playing. "Time for you to give mommy a little bit of pleasure. Come here big boy."

I laid back on the bed and spread my legs. "Kiss my pussy like you do my mouth."

He crawled on the bed between my legs. He kissed my pussy through my silk panties. Feeling his breath on my pussy sent shivers through by body. My pelvis instinctively pushed up towards his mouth. "Oh Brian." He ran his tongue over my panties down the slit of my pussy. I grabbed his head and pushed my pelvis into his tongue. "Oh god Brian pull down my panties. I can't stand it anymore."

He pulled down my panties while kissing my thighs and pubic mound. I kept thrusting my pelvis trying to get his mouth on my clitoris. "Oh fuck lick me Brian, lick my pussy." He ran his tongue up and down my slit. I could feel the juice seeping out of my clit. I grabbed his head and pushed it hard against my pussy. "Suck on top Brian, I am going to cum." He started sucking on my clit and my body shook all over. I lost all control and started flopping all over the bed like a fish out of water. "OH SHIT THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" He played until I stopped shaking and then he slid up my body and gave me a kiss.

"So how was it?" he asked with a big grin.

I kissed him back "not even your father was that good. Turn off the camera and let's get something to eat. We'll continue later. By the way you can sleep in my bed from now on."

mickey28
mickey28
39 Followers