Desperate For Money Ch. 03

Story Info
Three's a crowd.
2.4k words
4.54
128.1k
32
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mickey28
mickey28
39 Followers

Thanks again for all of your comments and votes. This is the last chapter in this series. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 3:

As I walked to my bedroom I poked my head in Brian's room. "I'm going to bed honey. I have to pick up Aunt Laura tomorrow at eight-o-clock in the morning."

"Ok mom."

I took a quick shower hoping to relieve the tension in my body, all the while contemplating whether I should pick up my sister at the airport. How could I look her in the face after what has happened? If I didn't pick her up though, she would never forgive me. I turned off the shower and toweled myself off. Although I only weighed a hundred and ten pounds, my body felt as though it weighed a ton from all the shit going through my mind. I plopped down on the edge of my bed and looked at the alarm clock trying to make up my mind. "She would never forgive me!" I repeated as I set the alarm clock for 7:00AM and turned off the light.

I awoke to the high pitch scream of the alarm. I turned it off and felt a body stir in the bed next to me. I had completely forgotten that I had told Brian he could sleep in my bed for now on. His arm wrapped around me and gave me a little squeeze. "Why you getting up so early mom?"

"I have to go pick up Aunt Laura at the airport, remember."

"Oh yeah." His hand moved up to my breast and played over my nipple.

"Hmmm... don't get me started I have to get moving."

"Ahh mom, but I am hard and it hurts."

"Ok I have about fifteen minutes so let me take care of your little problem. Turn on your back sweetie." He rolled over on his back and I tied my hair up in a bun. I grabbed his boxers by the waistband and pulled them off. "Ooh my, your friend sure did wake up early." I dribbled some saliva on the tip of his dick and rubbed it around with my finger.

"Oh god mom that feels so good!"

"Oh yeah." I dribbled some more saliva on his dick and worked it around with my finger. His dick was getting extremely hard and shiny. I leaned down and flicked my tongue over the tip of his dick. The musky smell of his dick penetrated my nostrils and sent electricity throughout my body. "Hmmm... you smell so good." I licked around the crown and played under the tip. He was going crazy, his hips thrusted upward in a rhythmic motion. I took his entire length in my mouth, swirling my tongue around as I moved it in and out of my mouth. "Hmmm... it tastes so good and it feels so warm." I took it out of my mouth and looked at it. It was red and pulsating from being so excited. I teased it with the tip of my tongue while looking at him.

"Oh god mom it looks so nasty."

"Yeah, you like it when mom plays with your cock?" I slowly licked it from the base up to the tip.

"I love it!"

"Ok time for you to give me your juice." I stuck his cock back in my mouth and started gently massaging his scrotum as I moved his cock in and out of my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his shaft as I quickened the pace.

"Oh god mom, I can't stand it anymore. I'm going to cum." I could feel him start to pull away so I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled his entire length into my mouth. His cock pulsated as it pumped the warm gooey liquid into my mouth. I kept sucking and rubbing his balls like a hungry calf sucking his mother tit, milking every drop of sperm I could. My body was aching for his touch but I knew I couldn't, I would never make it to the airport if I succumbed to my primal urges.

"I got to go sweetie. I'll be back in a couple of hours."

"Ok mom" he said in a quivering voice.

I got to the airport in about a half an hour, fifteen minutes early. My body was still heated up from this morning. I fidgeted in the waiting area thinking about licking my son's hard glistening cock, rubbing it up and down the slit of my cunt. My panties were becoming soaked. "Flight 515 is now arriving at gate 10A." came over the PA speaker. "She's early!" My heart began to beat harder as I thought about what she was going to say. I saw the airplane taxi up to the gate, my heartbeat quickened. As people started to exit the gate my heart was almost beating out of my chest. I looked around for a corner to hide.

"Linda is that you?" I heard Laura's voice say from behind me. Shit, too late! I turned around "hi sis, it's good to see you." She gave me a big hug and a peck on the cheek." She looked similar to me except she had dirty blond hair, whereas I had brunet hair. I was also a little thinner because she had been going to the gym ever since she was in high school.

"Where's Brian?"

"Oh, he's home sleeping in."

"Well that's good it gives us a little time to talk alone."

"Do you have any luggage to pick up?" I said hoping to change the subject.

"No just this carry-on."

"Ok let's get going then."

As I pulled out of the parking garage the tension between us hit its peek.

"So tell me, is it good?"

"What?" I said pretending not to understand the question.

"You know, sex with Brian."

"Yeah I guess. What I love most about him is he is so tender and sweet." Bringing up the topic started to make my body feel warm and tingly again.

"Did you make love to him this morning before you picked me up?"

"Laura can we talk about something else?"

"Come on I've been dying to know. There is no need to feel embarrassed anymore."

"We didn't have sex I just sucked him off."

"Really! Oh god that is so exciting?" She said as she fidgeted in her seat. "Did he cum in your mouth?"

"Yeah."

She kept quiet for the rest of the drive. I pulled up to the apartment complex and parked in my stall. When we got to my apartment door I saw a note from Brian "Went to the mall be back at 10:00 AM. Love, Brian." Hmmm... that was about one more hour.

"Well that just gives us a little more time to talk a little more." She said looking over my shoulder at the note.

I opened the door and put her bag in my room. When I came back out to the living room she was sitting on the couch patting the cushion next to her. "Come, tell me more about sucking Brian's beautiful cock."

"Uh isn't there anything else you would like to talk about?"

"No! I have sitting in the airplane for three hours, sis, thinking about you and your son fucking each other. Now I want to hear the details."

Realizing she would not give up "ok, I love the scent of his balls and the feeling of his cock in my mouth when it pulsates." Laura moved closer to me so her leg touched mine. She moved her arm behind my head so that her left breast touched my arm. "Tell me more" she hissed. I could feel the hotness of her breath on my face and smell her fragrance radiating from her body.

"Before your plane arrived I was sitting in the terminal dreaming about making his cock slippery with my saliva and then rubbing it up and down my pussy, teasing my clit as I rubbed it."

She leaned into me and kissed my cheek. I was feeling nauseous. I never ever had sexual thoughts about a woman, especially my sister. "Um what are you doing sis?"

"Don't stop, keep telling me about you and Brian."

I hated myself because I did not have enough guts to stop what was happening. I obeyed her and kept describing my fantasy "After I rub his cock on my slit I position my ass above his head and make him lick me while I suck his cock." She took my hand in hers and placed it on the zipper of her pants.

"Feel how wet you are making me Linda."

My hand shook as I fumbled with her zipper. She kissed behind my ear; the warmth of her breath made my body tremble. She noticed the hesitation after I managed to unzip her pants; she took my hand again and put it inside the waistband of her thong. My fingers were just touching the outer limits of her pubic hair. Her breathing was becoming more erratic as she licked behind my ear. I felt like throwing up and I wanted her to stop. "No Linda." She pushed my hand deeper into her thong until I could feel the dampness in her pubic hair.

"Kiss me." She panted.

"No, I, I can't. This is so wrong! I've never been with another woman before."

She didn't give me a chance to pull away forcing her tongue between my lips. I almost gagged; I tried to push her tongue out with mine but it just slithered around my mouth like a snake. My mind went numb; her hand fumbled with the buttons on my jeans, popping one at a time. Her hand slipped inside the elastic of my panties and played with my pubic hair. My hips thrusted up in anticipation.

The feeling of her tongue moving in my mouth and the taste of her saliva was intoxicating. Her hand moved lower inside my panties until her finger was touching my clit. I bucked my hips trying to impale her finger.

"Hmmm... someone is enjoying herself." She got up and pulled my jeans down my legs along with my panties. I was so confused by what was going on; how could I be getting excited by my sister touching me. She knelt down between my legs and kissed my pubic mound. Her tongue licked up and down my outer lips. "Oh shit that feels so good!" I grabbed her head and pushed it into my mound. Her tongue jabbed in and out of my pussy.

"CLICK!" Oh shit the door lock!

"Mom... Aunt Laura? What's going on?"

We both sat up instantly. "Brian, you're home already!"

Brian just stared at us in a trance.

"Brian it's not what it looks like."

"Really what does it look like" Laura sneered. "Why don't you come over here and join us Brian; we need a real stiff cock."

"What? What the hell are you doing!" I screamed.

"Come on Brian don't tell me you haven't ever dreamt about being with two women" Laura said as she stood up and pulled down her pants revealing her thong.

Brian was still in a daze.

"Laura this is so crazy" I said.

"Is it? What makes it more crazy than you and Brian being together?"

Brian finally spoke "She knows mom?"

"She is the one who has been paying us for the pictures" I said.

She walked over to Brian and gave him and opened mouthed kiss. "Come on Brian why don't you finish eating out your mom."

Brian walked over to me and knelt between my legs putting his hands on my thighs. His deep blue eyes peered into mine "I love you mom."

"I love you too Brian. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Are you kidding. She is right this is beyond my wildest fantasies."

"Ok then eat your mommy's pussy."

He leaned forward and parted my pussy lips with his fingers. He licked all around the opening and then drove his tongue all the way into my hole. I grabbed his head and pulled it into me trying to get as much of his tongue inside me. "Oh Brian, fuck me with that tongue."

Laura pulled off her thong and climbed up on the couch. She put one leg on each side of me so that she was facing the wall. "Eat me sista!"

I looked up and saw her cunt right above my head. She lowered herself till she was inches from my nose and then spread her pussy with her fingers. The aroma from her pussy filled my nostrils. I felt nauseous; I had never been so close to another woman's pussy before. "Eat her mom" Brian said as he stood up between my legs. He put the tip of his dick at the entrance to my pussy and rubbed it up and down my sopping slit. I bucked my hips trying to push it in.

"Oh fuck Brian just put it in" I said. "I need you inside of me."

"Let me see you lick your sister first mom."

I stuck out my tongue and closed my eyes. I felt my tongue touch her moist warm flesh. I ran my tongue up and down her slit tasting the sour nectar that poured out of it. "Oh fuck Linda!" Laura hissed as ground her bush into my face. I felt Brian's cock enter my pussy; his finger massaged my clit as he moved in and out of me. I sucked on Laura's clit making her breathing become heavy and erratic. Laura pulled away from my mouth. "Let me feel Brian inside of me." She got off of me and climbed off the couch. "Lay down Brian" she told him in a husky voice.

Brian laid on the floor on his back and I squatted above his head until my pussy was an inch away from his nose. He started licking frantically at my pussy, making slurping sounds. My sister squatted in front of me above his dick. She lowered herself onto his cock until is disappeared into her hole. I leaned forward and kissed Laura while she slowly bounced up and down on Brian's dick. Brain's tongue was moving up and down the crack of my ass, stopping once in a while to play with my anus. I leaned forward and traced my sister's lips with my tongue. I shoved my tongue in my sister's mouth while I rubbed my ass back and forth over my son's face. I felt Brian's body start to shudder. My sister's eyes rolled back in her head as she ground her cunt into his groin. "Oh yeah Brian fill your Aunt's pussy with your cum."

Laura and I kept kissing until Brian's body stopped shaking.

Laura stood up with Brian's sperm dripping out of her cunt "well let's go get that on camera now!"

mickey28
mickey28
39 Followers