Desperate Housewives II Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twoup
twoup
767 Followers

"Let go girls this one is all mine," I said and removed their hands replacing them with my own. I was now beating my cock furiously holding the base with one hand for stability and with other rapidly pounding my huge cock.

"Here it comes pretty lady, its going to be huge!!" I yelled.

Then I felt the first load of cum race up my shaft and explode from the head. Its force even took me by surprise as it speed towards Trudy's face smashing into her cheeks and mouth. her head reeled back with the impact which was soon followed by another and another until her face was completely covered in my cum.

I then turned my attention to her tits and blasted shot after shot at her lovely white breasts and hardened pink nipples again drenching her completely.

"Oh god look at how much he's cumming!" yelled Anna barely able to keep the camera steady.

"Hey enough for her, what about us?" asked Pam who was furiously rubbing her massive tits.

I turned and took aim at her standing a few feet away and with precision blew two heavy ropy strands of hot cum onto her heaving rack. Then to finish off I sprayed what cum I had left in all directions ensuring that all the ladies got a taste but I did manage to keep one load left which I aimed in Anna's direction and to finish off hit the camera lens flush.

Well that was the end of that for Trudy and me, at least for the moment. A few of the other girls still wanted to be fucked hard by my humungous cock and so the story continues....

twoup
twoup
767 Followers
12