Desperate Measures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,239 Followers

We kissed again, and this time his tongue bored into my mouth as I lost myself in his lips. He was a very good kisser. At length, he broke the embrace and he escorted me to the bed.

Clayton propped the pillows up and sat back, his gaze intent. His body was nothing special, but he radiated a quiet sexiness that I found appealing. He was right at six feet tall and decently built, without much excess anywhere. His cock stuck out from between his legs atop a fat pair of balls.

I climbed on the bed and took his cock in hand. I knew what he wanted, and I was ready to provide. Now that I'd gone this far, I figured I might as well let myself go. I followed Terry's advice and held nothing back.

I bent down then and took Clayton's cock in my mouth. It was just an average-sized cock, a little fatter than some, and I gobbled up about two-thirds of his length before he hit the entrance to my throat, and my gag reflex kicked in.

I worked my mouth up and down on that part of his cock that was in my mouth, getting myself accustomed to the taste. I happened to look up and saw that Clayton had his eyes closed as if he was savoring the moment.

Then he opened his eyes and showed me a few tricks, like how to use my lips and tongue up and down on the shaft, how to suck his balls and how to lick right around that sensitive spot right under the crown.

As I sucked, I could feel my long-simmering arousal heating up. I had gone so long without a man, and now I had one in my hands. At that point, all thoughts of husband and family were gone. I was just another horny woman in need of fucking.

I pulled my mouth away and got up on my knees. Clayton was about to roll me over onto my back, but I told him no.

"This is for me," I whispered, and he didn't argue.

I was swaying lustfully as I straddled Clayton's hips. I held his cock by the base as I lifted myself up, fit the head of his cock to my juicy slit and slowly – very, very slowly – impaled myself on his cock.

We both groaned heavily as I sank down on his meat, until I felt his wiry pubic hair commingling with mine.

"Ohhhhhhh, yessssssssss," I panted as I felt a man enter me for the first time in almost two years.

My eyes were closed in reverie as I slowly began my up-and-down motion. I could feel a hard climax building up steam just from the feeling of Clayton's cock in me. I felt his soft hands caressing my hips, subtly working me on his cock with just the right amount of pressure.

Slowly, his hands traveled up my sides and he filled them with my breasts, his fingers softly twirling my nipples.

That did it. An electric shock crackled from my tits to my crotch and lit the fuse on my long-overdue orgasm. I threw my curly locks back, arched my back, bared my teeth and let it roar through me.

I would soon learn how to fake an orgasm, but that first time with Clayton, it was real, and it was powerful.

Clayton just kept leisurely thrusting his hips upward, driving his cock ever higher into my twitching cunt, and now I was ready to really let it go. I bent over slightly, put my hands on his chest and began to work my body up and down with a harder, brisker motion.

As I leaned over, Clayton took my tits in his hand, brought a nipple to his mouth and sucked me with a soft sensuality that took my breath away. We were both moaning in mounting ecstasy as we really started to pick up speed.

I could feel the twitter in his cock that I knew was the precursor to his orgasm. I was getting close too and I emphasized the thrust of my clit on the base of his cock to help get me there quicker.

Faster and harder, we worked our bodies together, and just about the time I felt myself tumbling off into the abyss, I felt Clayton's cock jerk upward hard, followed by the spewing flow of his cum.

As we ground ourselves together in mutual release, I leaned over against his chest and we kissed wildly, while I tried to milk his cock of every drop of semen he had to offer. For long seconds, we jerked together until at last we felt the rush subside.

But Clayton wasn't quite finished. As soon as he was finally done filling my cunt, he had me swivel around, so that my pussy was over his face, then he clamped his mouth onto my sex and sucked out every bit of the juice he'd shot into me seconds earlier.

It was a feeling like nothing I'd ever had before. Certainly, Brett never did that to me, never even thought about it, although I guess if I had asked him to, he'd have done it without hesitation.

Nevertheless, Clayton's rather lewd act sent me into another, smaller climax that left me drained. I rolled off Clayton's body and idly played with his flaccid cock.

Then I crawled up the bed and let myself relax in the afterglow of sex, a feeling I'd been certain I'd never experience again, at least not while Brett was still alive.

Clayton and I spent the next hour just talking. For the first time since the accident, I talked candidly about Brett, about our sex life together. I'd never even talked to Betty Sue about that, but I felt like I owed it to Clayton, since it appeared that he was going to be something like a sugar daddy to me. I wanted him to know what he was getting with me.

"I can help you, quite a bit, you know," he said. "I have a lot of contacts, know a lot of people in this city. I like you, Kate, and I don't want to see you get hurt. If you are going to do this, you need someone who will look out for your interests."

"What's in it for you?" I said, just a little wary.

"Nothing, just a regular date, same time each week," he said. "I'll pay you your regular fee, and I'll spread the word about you through my grapevine. I'm sure many of the people I do business with will thank me in little ways for sending you their way."

"I appreciate that," I said, then I kissed him, and that led us to a second, more leisurely fuck that ended with me on my back howling in another intense climax.

After I was dressed and headed toward the door, Clayton handed me his card and he'd clipped another $500 to it. Then I kissed him one final time and headed out the door in the direction of home.

As I walked to my car, a sense of melancholy swept over me. It was official. I was now a whore, and my life would never be the same.

(To be continued)

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,239 Followers