Desperate Measures: The Baller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

"Please. Let's talk, man-to-man. There has to be some way we can work this out."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I don't know. There has to be something I can do."

"There is one way."

"How? I'll do whatever you want."

"Do you want to drive this car home?"

"Yes."

"Then get down on your knees and suck my cock, bitch."

"What?"

"You heard me. Suck my cock--right here, right now. You told everyone that after you won you were going to put a cap in my ass and fuck my skull. Well, you didn't win--I won. So, I'm going to fuck your skull."

A roar of laughter rose up from the crowd.

"You Euro-trash faggot! I ain't sucking nobody's dick! Keep the fucking piece-of-shit car!"

"Is that your final answer?"

"Hell yes. Keep the car, faggot."

"Russell!" Yesenia sobbed. "Do something! I need my car!"

"You want the car that bad? Then you suck his dick!"

The crowd broke out into a chant.

"SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK!"

"Let me go," Russell mumbled. "Jess, let's go."

"No! I need my car."

"Jess!"

"I can't, Russell. You know I can't. I'll get fired if I can't make it to my appointments."

"You stay, then. I'm leaving."

"Take him away," Sergio ordered.

The man with the gun directed Russell to the gate.

"Jess! Let's go! Now!" Russell yelled in her direction.

"I need my god damn car!" Yesenia cried. "I need it. I'll lose my job. You know I can't work without my car."

Russell exited through the gate with Sergio's bodyguard in tow. The bodyguard marched him to the corner, then watched him walk away.

Yesenia stared in Russell's direction until he disappeared around the corner. She turned and looked up at Sergio, her moist eyes pleading.

"Please?"

Sergio looked down at Yesenia. Salty tears were streaming down her checks. Her mascara-streaked face was framed by the dark curls of her sweat-soaked hair. Her breasts were almost entirely visible beneath the small triangles of fabric holding them in place.

"Please, Mr. de la Cruz?"

Sergio tossed the basketball to Jamal. He put his hands on the waistband of his shorts, pulled them to his knees, grabbed his limp cock, and said, "Suck it."

"SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK!"

Yesenia looked around the park. More tears welled up in her eyes. She tried to feign defiance, but she didn't have the energy. She sank to her knees, wrapped her small hand around the flaccid shaft, and examined the cock in her palm. It was wet with sweat, pale against her caramel-colored skin, and much bigger than she expected.

The crowd closed in around Yesenia and Sergio, forming a tight ring that blocked the view of them from the street.

"Jamal!," Sergio called. "Toss me a towel from my bag!"

Jamal located Sergio's duffel bag, removed a towel, and tossed it to him. Sergio caught the towel, folded it, and wiped Yesenia's face. He then handed her the towel.

"Put it under your knees," he directed.

"Please," she sobbed. "Don't make me do it."

"Unless you can pay me the money I'm owed, it's the only way you're driving away in that car."

Yesenia rocked back on her toes, placed the towel on the pavement, and knelt on it. She looked up at Sergio, who was slowly rotating his hips, swinging his cock from side to side.

"It's up to you," he said.

Yesenia's shoulders sagged. She grabbed Sergio's cock, parted her lips, and kissed the crown. She inhaled his male aroma--pungent from his prior exertions--and swallowed the head. The shaft swelled and lengthened as she closed her lips around the glans. The taste of sweat and musk overwhelmed her tongue, assaulted her brain and brought more water to her eyes. The shaft swelled in her mouth, filling her cheeks as it became rigid. She swirled her tongue around the head, bathing it with her saliva, and tickling the head with the curled tip.

"SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK!"

The sound of the crowd flooded her ears. Her face got hotter and her eyes got wetter. Yesenia reached up with her free hand and cupped Sergio's nut sack. His hairy balls were even sweatier than his cock. She closed her eyes as the cock grew to its full length. She wrapped her hand around the base and bobbed her head back and forth, swallowing as much of the shaft as could fit into her mouth. Sergio's cock wasn't quite as long as Russell's, but it was much thicker--it stretched her jaws to their maximum. Yesenia used all of her concentration to avoid scraping her teeth on the meaty shaft gliding past her lips.

"SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK!"

Tears continued to roll down Yesenia's cheeks. Between the evening sun and her shame, her face had never been hotter. She blocked out crowd's derisive chanting and focused her full attention on the cock filling her mouth. She applied a slight pressure to Sergio's nut sack with her left hand, and stroked the base of the shaft with her right.

"SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK!"

The heat spread from her flushed face to her heaving breasts. Her nipples hardened into pebbles visible through her bikini. They had become just as rigid as the cock that was stretching her jaws. The men closest to her pointed at her nipples and whistled. Yesenia ignored the derisive jeers, and instead focused her attention on the cock in her mouth.

"SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK!"

Sergio grasped the thick black hair on either side of Yesenia's bobbing face. He held her head in place and then thrust his hips back and forth, forcing his cock to the back of her throat. He pushed the shaft past her lips until her gag reflex kicked in and Yesenia coughed. A stream of saliva ran down her chin and dripped onto her chest.

"SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK!"

Another flush of heat surged through Yesenia's body. The burning in her face spread past her breasts, across her belly, and found a home in her crotch. Her skin was on fire, but all she could think about was the cock in her mouth and the two hands clutching her hair.

Sergio glanced at Jamal, nodded toward Yesenia, and then made a motion with his hands. Jamal returned a puzzled look. Sergio repeated the motion, circling his fingers and then spreading them apart. Jamal pointed at Yesenia and copied Sergio's motion. Sergio nodded in approval.

Jamal knelt behind Yesenia, untied her bikini top, and pulled it away. Her heavy, sweaty breasts were exposed to the crowd. The onlookers gasped. The men--many of them grabbing their crotches--shouted their approval, while some of the women derided her as a whore. Everyone with a cell phone snapped pictures.

Yesenia continued sucking Sergio's cock. She was so intent on the task, that she seemed unaware that her breasts were on public display.

Sergio once again made eye contact with Jamal. He pressed the thumb and fore-finger of each hand together and pointed at Yesenia. Jamal pointed to himself, repeated the motion, and looked back at Sergio. Sergio nodded.

Jamal's hands circled Yesenia's torso, found her stiff nipples, and pinched them.

"Aaaaaaaaaah!," she moaned.

Yesenia's focus had been confined to the cock sawing back and forth in her mouth. She did not notice the heat spreading throughout her body. She had paid no attention to the hands loosening the straps on her bikini top. But when Jamal's fingers squeezed her nipples, a firestorm erupted in her body. Her legs buckled as a wave of pleasure wracked her torso. When Jamal squeezed a second time--harder, longer and more insistent--Yesenia almost fell over. She lost her grip on Sergio's balls, and the shaft slipped out of her mouth.

"Again," she panted. "Pinch them again."

Jamal squeezed her nipples one more time. Yesenia became aware of the heat between her thighs. She realized that the moisture inside her panties wasn't merely sweat--it was that, but it was also a liquid manifestation of the need that was on the verge of overwhelming her. The shame and humiliation had not diminished; they were subsumed in the heat spreading from her nipples and thighs.

Sergio placed a hand on the back of Yesenia's head and pushed her face against his cock. She looked up, locked eyes with him, and opened her mouth. She swallowed as much of the shaft as she could take. She wanted to swallow all of it, but her mouth wouldn't stretch wide enough to do so. She bobbed her head furiously, eager to taste his juice.

"SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK!"

Sergio felt his pleasure rising. He looked at Jamal and signaled for him to pinch Yesenia's nipples again. Jamal knelt behind Yesenia and squeezed.

A wave of pleasure spread from her nipples to her crotch and exploded in her brain. Yesenia redoubled her efforts, eager to bring Sergio to the apex. She tasted the first drops of precum and instantly felt another gush of heat and moisture. Her hand was a blur on Sergio's shaft while her tongue swirled around the head. She felt his balls contract, and knew that the moment of release was imminent.

Sergio extracted his cock from Yesenia's mouth, grabbed a fistful of her hair, and held her face inches from his cock.

"No!" she called. "Let me finish you, Papi!"

"Not this time."

"Please, Papi, please!"

Sergio stroked his cock with one hand while he held Yesenia by the hair with the other. He pumped his shaft four times; a jet of cum erupted from the tip and splashed on her cheek. A second blast hit her on the nose, and the next one hit her chin. Sergio continued stroking as he ejaculated all over her face. Yesenia was glazed with a thick coating of sticky semen that dripped from her face and collected on her breasts.

The crowd erupted in applause. Yesenia snapped out of her daze, realized that she was on her knees and topless, and hurried to cover her breasts. She picked up the towel and wiped her face.

"Can I have my car now?" Yesenia asked.

Sergio tossed her the keys.

"And the title?" she added.

"I'm keeping the title," Sergio responded.

"You said if I sucked your dick I could have my car back!"

"I said you could drive it home. I'm still owed $12,000.00."

"That's not my problem. I sucked your dick. I did what you told me to do."

"And I'm doing what I said I would do--I'm letting you drive your car home. Now, if you want to keep driving it, you'll have to either pay me the money I'm owed or come and see me at my hotel tomorrow morning."

"Fuck you. You're never seeing my brown ass again."

"That's up to you. But if you aren't at my hotel room by eight o'clock tomorrow morning with the car and the keys, then I'm reporting it stolen. You'll be in jail by noon. It's your choice."

"Asshole."

"Russell is the asshole. I'm the nice guy here. Unfortunately, you're caught in the middle. But I'm letting you drive off in my car, so I think you should show a little more respect toward me."

"Fuck off, prick."

"I understand why you are upset, Yesenia. Nonetheless, you have a decision to make, and you have until 8:00 a.m. to make it. If you have not appeared at my room by that time, then your situation will immediately get much worse."

"Where are you staying?"

"Jamal will give you the information. And make sure you come alone. Security won't allow Russell in the building, and I won't let you come up to my room if there is anyone with you. See you tomorrow, I hope."

Sergio pulled up his shorts, packed up his gear, and left.

"Who is that mother fucker?" Yesenia asked.

"That's Sergio de la Cruz," Jamal answered. "He used to play for Real Madrid. He's the five time scoring champion and two time MVP of Liga ACB, the Spanish professional basketball league. He's the most famous basketball player in all of Europe."

"How the fuck do you know him?"

"Well, he was lost and I gave him directions, and then the next thing I know we're sitting in a bar having a beer. And now I'm meeting him for dinner later tonight."

"He's kind of cute."

"He's a cutthroat. He was toying with Russell, you know. Poor bastard never had a chance."

"Why did you let him take my car?"

"It wasn't my fault, Yesenia. I left work early, but by the time I got here, it was too late. The bet had already been made. Besides, Russell always said the CTS was his car. I didn't know it was really yours."

"Stupid bastard."

"Me, or Russell?"

"Both of you bitches."

"So, what are you going to do?"

"Well, apparently I have an appointment tomorrow morning. I need my car. I guess he liked the way I sucked his dick."

"You know he's going to want more than a blow job, right?"

"Then I suppose I should be ready for anything. I'll find out tomorrow morning."

* * * *

I want to give special thanks to my editor, ThinkerLover, and to my Etaski and Estragon. Their time, effort, and input are invaluable assets in the creative process.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers