Desperate Measures: The Caterer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

"How so?"

"First of all, the girls couldn't cook for shit. Their food was inedible."

"That's a problem."

"That was only the beginning. I didn't know it at the time, but Antonio had never fucked a black girl. 'Negrasare for doing laundry and cleaning toilets–they're not getting near my dick,' he said."

"So what did you do?"

"Ernesto and I spent the entire day in the cabin getting our dicks sucked by the twomorenaswhile Antonio got drunk and sunburned."

"Not so bad for the two of you."

"It was OK, but that wasn't the end of it. Once we got back to the house, the girls wouldn't play with our wives. They said they weren't lesbians, but I think it was really the age difference. When I hired them, they said they were down for anything; but once they were here, not much at all. In the end, it was pretty much a disaster."

"Let's hope this trip turns out better."

"It already has. After that workout, I think I'll spend the rest of the day fishing. I need to save some strength for this evening. You should probably go below deck. I'm sure Ernesto and Antonio are waiting for you."

"I don't know if my asshole can take another pounding like that. You really gave it to me good."

"It was my pleasure, believe me. But don't worry, they won't be messing with your ass."

"The captain is the only booty pirate on this boat?"

"I won it last night. After you went to bed, the three of us played dominoes. The winner got your ass."

"I see. Interesting games you people play. Did your wives know about the stakes?"

"Of course. They were playing their own game next to ours."

"Who won?"

"Kika."

"What did she win?"

"Your husband."

"Oh, really? I guess he's in for a surprise."

"Kika has big plans for him. I hope he can keep up."

"I'm sure he'll do alright. She won't be disappointed."

"Perfect. I think it's a win-win all the way around."

"I'm not complaining."

"Good girl. I think you need to go below deck and start taking care of Ernesto and Antonio. I won your ass, buy they still have claim to your pussy. You don't want to disappoint them."

"I'll do my best. So, we're done here?

"For now. I've got to find a fishing hole so we can start hauling in some dinner."

"Then I'm dismissed?"

"Yes you are. But you can always come back up and see me if you get bored."

"Aye-aye, captain."

Sonia picked up her bathing suit, tied her wrap around her waist, and descended the ladder to the main deck. Ernesto was waiting for her at bottom of the ladder. He took her bathing suit, and then helped her climb down the final two steps.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" Ernesto asked.

"I thought I was supposed to be serving you," Sonia replied.

"There will be plenty of time for that. I just want to make sure you don't get dehydrated. You were out in the sun for quite a while."

"Why, thank you–you're such a gentleman. I'll take a bottle of water, if it's not too much trouble."

"None at all, sweet lady. Why don't you step inside the cabin and get comfortable, while I get you something to drink. Antonio is finishing his breakfast, but he'll be joining us in a few minutes."

"Lead the way, kind sir."

* * * * *

Luis awoke to a tickling sensation on his cheek. He turned his head, but the sensation followed him. He swiped his hand across his face and felt a heavy mass of flesh. Opening his eyes, he saw two enormous tits swinging back and forth. The nipples grazed his cheeks and slid over his nose. He blinked, rubbed his eyes, and then tried to go back to sleep.

"Suck them," a soft, feminine voice instructed.

"Hmm?" Luis grunted as he started to realize that it was morning and he was waking up in a strange bed. He blinked twice, opened his eyes, and looked up into a mile of cleavage topped by curly red hair surrounding a round freckled face with a wide smile, hazel eyes and an upturned nose.

"Wake up, baby. My titties want some attention."

Luis sat up and surveyed the room. Sunlight was streaming in from the slits in the blinds. Rosa's plump, nude body was leaning over the bed. Her enormous boobs were hanging in his face like ripe melons in the morning sun. They were by far the largest breasts he had ever seen–even Sonia's "D" sized breasts were mere mosquito bites in comparison.

Luis lifted his head and looked over Rosa's shoulder. Her wide back was arched, and her broad, bulbous buttocks were sticking out and up, presenting an inviting target for his rigid cock. She was short–probably around 5'2", but her massive ass and gigantic breasts were the biggest he had ever seen. As much as he wanted to take his first piss of the day, he knew that the proximity of Rosa's lush, naked body would prolong his erection and thwart the relief his aching bladder craved.

"What–where is everyone?" Luis mumbled.

"Well, Cabana Boy, your wife and the boys are out on the boat. Kika and Liliana are on the road driving to Key West. You're stuck with me for the day."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"It better not be a bad thing. I passed up a trip to Key West so I could stay here and play with you. You owe me a good time, Cabana Boy."

"How so?"

"Kika won you in dominoes last night. I was supposed to drive to Key West with Liliana, but I pretended I was too hung over to drive. Liliana doesn't know how to drive a stick shift, so Kika had to go with her. I got to stay here alone with you."

"Why did you do that?"

"Because last night your wife was bragging about how good you are in bed. I could have waited until tonight to find out, but I woke up horny. The boys were already gone, but I knew that you were down here waiting for me like a present under the Christmas tree. So, I invented my hangover. And guess what? I'm better already."

"You look fully recovered. Is Kika going to be upset with you?"

"Probably–but she'll get over it. Just bend her over in the hot tub tonight and fuck the shit out of her from behind, and she'll be fine. She loves to get fucked hard from behind."

"Thanks for the tip, but who says I'm going to be fucking anyone tonight? My wife and I aren't swingers, you know."

"Oh, please–grow up. Maybe you weren't swingers yesterday morning, but since then the two of you have both lost your cherries. Your wife is probably riding Arturo's dick right now, and in a few seconds you're going to be eating my pussy just like you ate Liliana's yesterday afternoon. I'd say you are both active lifestylers already."

Luis laid on the bed with his mouth open, too stunned to speak. Rosa climbed on the bed, crawled up his torso, and planted her crotch on his face before he could move or say anything in response. She spread her thighs around his head, grabbed the headboard with both hands, and lowered her pussy to his mouth.

"Take a deep breath, Cabana Boy," she commanded. "I'm gonna ride you until you make me scream."

Luis attempted to push her off, but she was too heavy. He tried to squirm free, but Rosa's weight was too well distributed for him to gain any leverage.How did this happen? My wife is on a boat fucking three different men, and here I am–pinned beneath this woman's colossal ass. These people are all crazy.His erection–wedged between his stomach and Rosa's fleshy tits–was already painful. The unbidden image of his wife riding Arturo's dick, combined with the scent of Rosa's arousal pressing against his nose, caused his cock to throb involuntarily.She smells incredible.Luis extended his tongue and tasted the nectar that had already collected on Rosa's fleshy flower.Oh well, as Bobby Knight used to say, "If rape is inevitable, I might as well lie back and enjoy it."

"Lick it, Cabana Boy," Rosa teased. "Lick my pussy. I shaved it this morning just for you."

His erect cock throbbing between Rosa's breasts, Luis licked the dew from her nether lips, savoring the clean, tangy sweetness of her arousal. Rosa rocked back and forth, sliding her breasts around his cock and raising her pussy from his mouth so that he could breath. Luis quickly adjusted to her rhythm, sucking on her labia and catching a quick breath when the pressure on his face lessened. Rosa rocked back and forth at an increasing pace, sliding her juicy pussy all over his face. She rubbed her clit on his chin, mouth, teeth, and even his forehead. His entire head had become a source of friction she was using to achieve her sexual pleasure.

"Mmmmm," Rosa moaned. "Mmmmm. You like that fat pussy? You like it, Cabana Boy? Lick it. Lick it. Mmmmmm. Lick it."

Luis opened his jaws as wide as possible and sucked the tender flesh hanging from her crotch. He licked, sucked and nibbled, using his lips, his tongue, and even his teeth to stimulate her sensitive female lips. He pushed his tongue into her vagina, then licked the entire length of her slit. He sucked the sweet juices that flowed onto his face–finding them sweeter and more intoxicating than any liqueur.

"Lick me, Cabana Boy, lick my pussy!"

Rosa rocked her hips and rode his face. She raised her wide ass just enough so that Luis could gulp air into his aching lungs. Luis was unaware of any distress–his sole focus was making Rosa cum. He licked and sucked–taking breaths whenever possible–while Rosa ground her crotch against his mouth. He was dimly aware of his painfully erect cock, but he pushed that thought out of his mind as he sensed Rosa's urgency.

"Lick it! Lick it! Right there! Right there! Oh! Yesssssssssss!

Luis located Rosa's clit. He extended his tongue and flicked the tiny nib with increasing speed. Rosa pushed her crotch downward, smothering his face as she reached her climax. Rosa pressed her pussy against his mouth. Luis opened his jaws and sucked her clit between his lips. He gently closed his teeth around her seed and sucked. Rosa exploded.

"Oh, yes! Ungh! Yes! Mmmmmm! Yes!"

Luis felt a surge of liquid filling his mouth. Rosa–caught up in her orgasm–continued to grind her crotch against his face. The surge became a flood, and Luis had no choice but to swallow. He drank the juices that flowed from her pussy; he was both surprised and relieved to find that they tasted nothing like piss. He swallowed two mouthfuls of the tangy fluid before Rosa raised her ass from his face.

"Whew!" Rosa sighed. "I haven't cum that hard in a long time. I forgot how wet I can get sometimes."

"Wet?" Luis asked, as he sat up. "I thought you were going to drown me. I'm just thankful that wasn't piss."

"Oh, no, Cabana Boy. I wouldn't pee all over you. But when I cum that hard, I really cum."

"You're a squirter."

"OK, I guess. I've never heard it called that before."

"Really? Never?"

"It doesn't happen very often. Anyway, get yourself cleaned up. Take a shower, shave, brush your teeth, piss–whatever you need to do. Then come upstairs–we've got some fucking to do before everyone else gets back. I can't wait to tell Kika all about what she's missing. I think I'll send her a pic of your cock–that'll get her panties all twisted in a knot. If she's wearing any, that is."

"I'll be up there soon."

"Don't keep me waiting, Cabana Boy. I might have to get started without you."

* * * *

Luis stripped the sheets from the bed and located a clean set of linens. He picked up the room a little while waiting for the shower to warm up. Once both he and the room were presentable, he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked up the stairs.I don't know why I'm being modest–no one else around here cares a shred about decency. Hell, even my own wife has become a free-loving nudist. I hope this doesn't continue after we get back to Miami.

Arriving in the kitchen at the top of the steps, Luis stopped at the refrigerator and grabbed a few bottles of water. He then followed a buzzing noise to the small bedroom, where he found Rosa laying nude on the bed. Her legs were spread wide, her head was tilted backward, and she was pressing a vibrator against her clit. The sheet was soaked beneath her.

"You certainly took your time, Cabana Boy," Rosa moaned over the buzzing of the vibrator. "I couldn't wait."

The aroma of Rosa's arousal filled the room. Luis felt the blood flow return to his cock; his erection swelled against the towel, forming a tent in front of him. He shed the towel and allowed his cock to rise in the warm morning air.

"Mmm," Rosa groaned. "What are you waiting for? Get over here and fuck me, Cabana Boy."

Luis set the water bottles on the night stand and climbed onto the bed. Kneeling between Rosa's thick thighs, he lifted her heavy legs onto his shoulders, placed the head of his cock against the entrance to her pussy, and pushed. Despite the copious fluids lubricating her thighs, labia, and vagina, he was surprised by the resistance her pussy offered. It took several firm thrusts before his cock was even halfway buried in her cunt.Damn! This fat whore has one helluva tight pussy!Luis adjusted his position, drew his hips and crotch backward, and then pushed forward again, even harder than before. His cock sank to the hilt, fully encased in Rosa's warm, wet sheath.

"Wait!" Rosa shouted into his ear.

Luis paused.I hope I didn't hurt her. She's so fucking tight.

"Pull out."

Luis withdrew. His wet, slippery cock waved in the air like an angry sword seeking a target.

"What happened?" he asked.

Rosa reached for her cell phone, held it up to her face, and then set it down.

"Nothing," she answered. "I just wanted to take a picture of your cock before we got started. Remember?"

"Right," Luis drawled. "Are you done?"

"Hold on. One more. Put your cock in my mouth."

Luis stood up and walked to the head of the bed. Rosa swallowed his cock, and then held the phone near her face and snapped a second picture.

"That should do it," she said after taking the cock out of her mouth. "Just one more second."

Rosa touched a few buttons on her phone.

"What are you doing now? Luis asked.

"I'm sending these pics to Kika. The first one says 'look what the Cabana Boy is serving me for breakfast.' The second says 'mmm, delicious.' She's going to be so pissed."

"Are you having fun?"

"I'm getting even for last year. She and Arturo fucked everything up. This is payback."

"How so?"

"I'll tell you later. It's too long of a story to get into right now. Let's get back to fucking."

Rosa rolled over onto her hands and knees. Luis climbed onto the bed and knelt behind her. Rosa reached back and spread her ass cheeks with both hands, presenting her tight pussy and even tighter asshole for his inspection. Luis marveled at the size of her pillow-sized buttocks, and then focused his gaze on deep cleft dividing her cheeks. He lowered his face and licked her ass and pussy as he stroked his cock back to a full erection.

"Fuck me, Cabana Boy," Rosa urged. "I'm wet enough already."

Luis slipped his cock into Rosa's ass crack and slid it up and down. In just a few seconds he was hard enough for penetration, so he nudged it lower and once again placed the head against her vagina. His cock was halfway inside her after one push, and completely buried after two.

"That's it, Cabana Boy. Fuck me good."

Luis looked down at Rosa's massive ass cheeks.Her butt cheeks are even bigger than her tits. He clutched a handful of ass flesh in each greedy hand and started pumping. Rosa rocked her ass backward to meet his thrusts. Within seconds the sound of two wet bodies colliding with one another was echoing throughout the house.

"Pull my hair!" Rosa implored.

"What?" Luis asked.

"Pull my fucking hair, Cabana Boy!"

Luis released his grip on Rosa's butt cheeks and reached for her hair. He grabbed a handful of her red curls in each hand and pulled her head backward. Rosa's back arched, her ass was thrust up in the air, and Luis' rigid cock sank even deeper into her slippery flesh.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!"

Luis thrust in and out, pounding harder and harder with every stroke. His cock was a blur as Rosa's juices ran down his thighs, splashing against his torso and pooling on the sheets beneath them. He looked down and saw his groin crashing into the orbs of Rosa's giant-sized ass. Her twin cushions absorbed the force of his thrusts even as he pulled her hair to gain more leverage.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Cabana Boy! Fuck me!

Luis felt a fresh flow of warm liquid washing down his thighs. The secretions from Rosa's pussy felt like piss, but the aroma and flavor convinced him otherwise. The idea of bathing in Rosa's juices caused his cock to throb, and stimulated a renewed assault on her pussy. Luis thrust in and out, vaguely aware of the pressure building in his balls. The sounds, smells, tastes and tactile sensations he was experiencing were pushing him closer and closer to the edge.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Rosa cried out.

Luis knew he was close–seconds from his own orgasm, at most. He thrust harder and deeper into her tight, wet tunnel. Her feminine nectar continued to flow. Rosa took every thrust, responding with raw, animal-like lust. Luis hammered her pussy, his body bouncing off her fat ass as he pulled back on her hair.

"Stop!" Rosa shouted. "Don't cum inside me!"

"Are you kidding?" Luis replied. "I'm almost there!"

"Pull out! Cum on my face!"

"I can't!"

"Pull out, dammit! Don't cum inside me!"

His mind warring with his cock, Luis pumped into Rosa four more times and then pulled out.

"Let me lick it!"

Squeezing his cock to delay his orgasm, Luis moved to the front of the bed and offered his cock to Rosa's hungry mouth. She pushed his hands aside, extended her tongue, and licked the juices streaming down his shaft. When she reached the head she swirled her tongue beneath the glans, then licked the precum seeping from the slit in the mushroom shaped helmet. The stimulation was too much for Luis.

"Ungh! I can't...I'm ...cumming!"

Rosa wrapped one hand around the base of his shaft and cupped his balls with the other. She aimed the head at her face and closed her eyes as the first jet of cum blasted her cheek. A second blast caught her nose, and a third landed on her lips. She stroked the shaft a few times to coax several smaller blasts that sprayed her neck, followed by a half dozen drops that dribbled onto her chest. She stroked it a few more times, and then squeezed. She flicked her tongue against the head, catching the last few drops before they fell to her tits.

Luis opened his eyes and looked, down. Gobs of thick, creamy cum were sticking to her nose, cheeks, chin, and lips.That was probably the biggest load I've ever shot in my life.

"What the fuck? Aren't you on the pill?"

"Honey, I haven't had to worry about birth control for years. I just wanted your load all over my face."

"Is that how you usually like it?"

"Oh, I don't really care. In my pussy, in my mouth, on my tits, on my ass–it doesn't matter. I love it everywhere."

"Then why–?"

"So I could take this picture," she answered, reaching for her cell phone. She held the phone a foot from her face, smiled, and pressed the shutter. "Now to send this to Kika."

"What's the caption this time?"

"I think I'll say 'uh oh, I got my breakfast all over my face.'"

"Nothing like rubbing it in a little."

"You want to lick it off me? That would really get her going."

"How? Why?"

"She has a fetish for guys eating their own cum. It drives her wild–especially if he eats it out of her pussy."

"I think I'll pass. I'm not into cream pies."

"None of the guys are, either. It only happens sometimes when we play with someone new."

"Do any of you ladies–?"

"I'll lick it up. I don't mind. But that doesn't get her going the same as when the guy does it."

"I see. Well, I'm sorry to say that I'm just going to have to disappoint her."

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers