Desperate Measures: The Caterer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
836 Followers

"Don't worry. You won't disappoint her. She loves to get banged hard–even harder than you banged me. And she loves it up the ass, too."

"What about you?"

"Not so much."

"That's disappointing."

"Guys always say that. They see this fat ass and want to fuck it. I do it once in a while, but it's not my thing. I prefer it in my pussy. Kika's the butt slut of this group."

* * * *

Rosa and Luis spent the rest of the day fucking, drinking, and sleeping. Kika and Liliana returned from their road trip just before six, and Arturo brought the boat in a little after seven. Luis was prepping for dinner when Sonia walked through the kitchen. She was wearing only her wrap, which was tied around hips. She was naked from the waist up.

"So, how was your day?" Sonia asked.

"Interesting," Luis answered.

"That's it–just interesting? Did Kika fuck you so much you forgot the rest of your vocabulary?"

"Kika went to Key West with Liliana. Rosa stayed behind."

"How did that happen? Kika was supposed to own your ass today."

"It's a long story–we can talk about it later. Go clean yourself up, and then help me get dinner ready. We'll have a chance to talk things over after we're done working."

"I freshened up on the boat–it has a full bathroom with a shower and everything."

"Great. Then start some rice while I mix up some drinks for everyone."

"Aren't you going to tell me about your day with Rosa?"

"Later. We have work to do now."

"Don't you want to hear about my day?"

"Not right now. Let's stay focused."

"Are you mad?"

"Not right now, Sonia. Just do your job, and we'll talk when we have some free time."

"Alright. Just tell me one thing–are you mad?"

"Later."

* * * *

It was after midnight, and the last of the dinner dishes were washed and put away. Coffee and dessert had been served. The three couples were frolicking in the hot tub while salsa music blared from the speakers in the living room.

"Go serve this last round of drinks," Luis said to Sonia, "and then we'll be done for the night."

"We'll be done serving, but I guaranty you that we are far from through for the evening," Sonia replied.

"You're just going to have to tell them the that the kitchen is closed for the night. They're on their own until morning."

"Luis, you know that's not what I'm talking about. It's time for our little chat. Go take a quick shower, and wait for me downstairs. We can't put this off any longer. "

Sonia departed with the tray of drinks while Luis went downstairs to wash up. Ten minutes later, Luis emerged from the shower just as Sonia was wrapping her naked body in a pool cover-up.

"So," she said as she looked at the mirror and fixed her hair, "are you going to tell me about your day with Rosa?"

"You probably know all about it already," Luis answered.

"She says you're an incredible lover. You really made her day special. Kika can't decide whether she wants to strangle Rosa before she or after she fucks you."

"We'll, then you've already got the gist of it. Do I need to go into details?"

"That depends. Do you want to hear the details of my day?"

"Probably not. I imagine you must have had your hands full with all three of those guys."

"Hands, pussy, mouth, ass–I was full alright."

"So they were gang banging you all day? When did they have time to fish?"

"Not so much gang banging, as taking occasional pussy breaks. Arturo fucked me in the ass as soon as we got out into the gulf stream, and then Ernesto and Antonio had a three-way with me. Arturo spent the rest of the day fishing, while I blew Ernesto and Antonio and they each fucked me on the way back."

"That's it? I expected a lot more."

"I think they were saving their strength for this evening. They expect us to join them, you know."

"I figured as much. How do you feel about that?"

"I'm OK with it if you are. I'm more worried about you."

"I'm not going to lie to you, Sonia. I am having a little bit of a problem seeing their hands all over you. I don't know if I can handle watching you suck and fuck them. But on the other hand, I have to admit that I did enjoy spending the day with Rosa, and I had fun yesterday with Liliana."

"Just wait until Kika gets a hold of you. I hear that she's the wildest of the group, and I know that she's hungry for new blood."

"They're waiting for us, aren't they?"

"There's no rush. They told me they'll be up there all night."

"How do they keep going? Those guys are all my age or older."

"The little blue pill. And don't worry, Kika gave me one to slip into your dessert. You should notice the effects by the time you need it."

"Oh, really? Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"No, I'm not sure. But I am willing to give it a try. Arturo hinted that he would hire us for his New Year's Eve party, and he was asking about our availability for a longer trip down here next year. He also mentioned several other couples he knows who would hire us on his recommendation. He didn't come right out and say it, but I think they're all swingers, also. There's a lot of potential business here. Well-paying business, if I'm hearing things correctly."

"Then let's give it a shot. There's no sense in letting this erection go to waste. If fucking Kika is what I have to do to get your business launched, then I'll just have to bite the bullet and take one for the team."

"Thank you, Baby. I know I'm expecting a lot by asking you to go upstairs and get in the hot tub with a beautiful, sexy woman who wants to fuck your brains out. You're a real trooper."

"I don't ever want to hear you say that I'm not a team player."

"Your brave sacrifice is duly noted."

"As is yours."

"Enough talking–let's go."

* * * *

I want to give special thanks to my editor, hkf999, and to my beta readers, Alabasterthighs and Etaski. Their time, effort, and input are invaluable assets in the creative process.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
836 Followers