Desperate Measures: The Fluffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

"Take the dick, fatty, take it all. That's a good slut."

Elizabeth felt his legs tremble and knew that he would not last much longer. His grip on her hair lessened, even as he pushed harder on the back of her head.Almost there. Just a few more minutes.

Elizabeth bobbed her head faster and faster. Her saliva was flowing out of her mouth, soaking Mitchell's balls and the edge of the chair. She took him to the back of her throat and sucked, causing Mitchell to rise up from the seat.

"Oh, that's it! Yes! What a cocksucker! Oh, shit yes!"

Mitchell's cock twitched five times in her mouth. Elizabeth tasted a few drops of sperm on her tongue, then swallowed.Forty-five minutes for that? He must have been jacking off all day.

His hand slid off the back of her head. The tension in his thighs disappeared as he slumped into the chair. Elizabeth stood up, left the office, and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She took off her clothes, set her alarm, turned off the light, and went to bed without eating. She cried for a half hour or so, then thought of the tasks waiting for her at the office. Feeling a little better, she drifted off to sleep.

* * *

The following morning Elizabeth awoke an hour earlier than the previous day. She wanted to beat Colleen into the office, and she also wanted to stop and pick up some breakfast for herself.

She got the kids up, then poked her head into the office. Mitchell was asleep in the exact same position that she left him the previous night–his robe open and his manhood resting on the chair. She locked the door and closed it without waking him.

Elizabeth pulled into the office at seven thirty, but when she walked to her desk she saw that Colleen still got there before her.

"Good morning," Colleen chirped. "You're in bright and early today."

"I'm still trying to work out the best route to get here. I left earlier so I could get on Connor Highway before the school buses were out, and it saved me a lot of time. That might be my best choice."

"Have you thought of moving closer to the office?"

"Not really. The kids like the school they are in, and we aren't in any position to buy a new house. I'm just going to have to be creative and work out the kinks for now."

The morning flew by as Elizabeth attacked her tasks with an enthusiasm the she did not know she possessed. Colleen remained close by, offering assistance whenever necessary. Elizabeth pulled up Mr. Callahan's calendar and began looking for any meetings that required out of town travel. Finding two such events, she purchased airline tickets, arranged for transportation, and booked hotel rooms.

Elizabeth worked through lunch, unaware that noon had come and gone. By the time that she realized she was hungry, it was already four in the afternoon.

"Oh my god, it's four o'clock. I was so busy, I forgot to eat lunch."

"I have half a turkey sandwich in the refrigerator, if you want," Colleen offered. "I wasn't very hungry today."

"Thank you, but it's almost time to go home. I might as well wait for dinner."

"I haven't heard from you all afternoon, so I can assume that you figured out the calendar program?"

"Yes, and I made travel arrangements for the Dallas and Chicago meetings at the end of the month."

"Great. I knew you could do it. It's kind of late to start anything new. You can go home now, if you want. We're good here until tomorrow morning."

Elizabeth's heart sank. She recalled the reception Mitchell gave her the previous night, and began to dread leaving the office.If it weren't for the kids, maybe I would stay here all night.

"I'll just stay here a little longer and become more familiar with the company divisions. You never know when I'll have to substitute for someone."

"Call me if you need anything."

Elizabeth pulled up a company directory, and then found that she had access to both personnel and payroll information. The personnel files listed every employee in every division, so it seemed as good a place as any to start her research. Once she was through reading everyone's job description and employment history, she compared salaries to job titles.

Two and one-half hours later, a few things were obvious to her. One, the company was very big, indeed. Two, her salary was pretty consistent with other clerical positions–nearly all of which were filled by women–across all divisions. As a result, transferring to another division was not an attractive option. Her pay was not spectacular, but the title of Mr. Callahan's Personal Assistant carried a great deal more prestige than secretary to a junior executive. Three, the executives–seventy-five percent male–were very well paid. Elizabeth realized that she had neither the education nor the experience to fill one those positions–if one ever opened up.

Finally, one division stood out for its failure to conform to the company profile. Unlike the other divisions, Digital X Productions had only a handful of hourly or salaried employees. The vast majority of the paychecks were made out to independent contractors. There were no personnel files for these independent contractors–most of whom seemed to be women drawing checks larger than anyone other than the top company executives.Tomorrow I'm going to have to look into Digital X Productions. Tonight, however, I'm going to have to deal with my situation at home.

Elizabeth shut down her computer, cleared off her desk, and headed for the parking lot. She dreaded the drive home, but she was pleasantly surprised to find that her daughter had actually fixed dinner for the family. Hot dogs and macaroni and cheese was not exactly the dinner she had in mind, but it was hot and ready when she walked in the door, and for that she was grateful. Mitchell drove off before she had a chance to talk to him, but at least he was dressed and he didn't appear to be drunk.Are things starting to look up?

For the next several weeks Elizabeth's mood mirrored Mitchell's comportment. She was confident and happy when Mitchell behaved or at least stayed away from the house. She neither knew nor cared where he went in the evenings, so long as he came home alive and brought the car home in one piece. She was miserable on those nights when he assaulted her and made sexual demands the minute she walked in the door, but that was happening only once or twice a week. It bothered her that despite enjoying and excelling in her responsibilities at work, her happiness still depended so much upon Mitchell's erratic mood swings. She begged him to see a doctor and ask him to prescribe anti-depressants, but he preferred to self-medicate with alcohol.

Elizabeth's efforts to learn more about Digital X Productions were fruitless. There was almost no information in the building that related to its operations or its business. The corporate books were kept offsite. Electronic files were stored on a server to which she did not have access. The few people that she asked for information all professed ignorance. Every division of The Entertainment and Technology Group, Inc., was incorporated in Delaware, with the exception of Digital X Productions, which was incorporated in the Cayman Islands. It was not listed on the corporate website, and it did not have a website of its own. Digital X Productions looked more like a CIA Black Ops project than a legitimate business.

Despite seven weeks of futility, Elizabeth was not dissuaded from her investigation. Due to the wall of secrecy surrounding that division, she avoided asking her two best sources of information: Mr. Callahan and Colleen. It would not look good for her to be seen poking around an area in which Mr. Callahan was keeping her ignorant. Instead, she decided to approach one of the two only after first uncovering some useful information–and then, only to confirm what she had discovered. Whom she approached would depend upon the nature of the information she found.

Elizabeth finally got a break in her eighth week on the job. On Thursday afternoon she received her box of checks from the payroll vendor. Elizabeth sorted the checks for each division, and then sent them to the appropriate office for early morning delivery. For reasons that she never understood, Digital X checks were sent to a different address every week. In each of the first seven weeks the checks were overnighted to various locations ranging from West Palm Beach to Key West. This week, however, the location was not several hours away; rather, it was a forty minute drive across town. Elizabeth decided to deliver the checks personally.

* * *

"I have to go deliver a package for Mr. Callahan," Elizabeth said. "I should be back before lunch."

"Where is that package going, Fort Lauderdale?" Colleen asked.

"It might as well be. Actually, I have to drop it off on South Beach. You know how traffic is on the causeway."

"Why don't you call a courier?"

"I want to make sure it gets there on time. Mr. Callahan doesn't trust couriers, and I never have, either."

"I understand. Be careful, and I'll see you this afternoon."

Elizabeth left the office around nine thirty. At ten fifteen she was driving past a mansion on Star Island, an exclusive enclave between the mainland and the beach. Every available parking space in the driveway and front lawn of the mansion was occupied by a car or SUV. A catering truck was parked next to a large RV in front of the mansion. An enclosed canvas canopy ran from the rear door of the RV to the front door of the mansion. Elizabeth drove past the house twice before finding a parking space on the next block.

The canopy structure abutted the front of the house, making entry through the front door impossible. Elizabeth walked around to the back of the house. She found a gated fence that was manned by a security guard with a clipboard and a walkie talkie standing outside the gate.

"Can I help you?" the guard asked as she approached.

"I'm Mr. Callahan's personal assistant. I'm here to deliver a package to Mr. Leonard."

"You can leave it with me and I'll see that he gets it."

"I'm afraid I can't do that. Mr. Callahan insisted that I hand it to Mr. Leonard personally."

"Who is Mr. Callahan?"

"The president of this company. He's the guy paying for everything here, including you."

"And who are you?"

"Elizabeth Simmons. I'm Mr. Callahan's personal assistant."

"Just a moment."

The security guard set down his clipboard and pulled the walkie talkie from his belt.

"Sir, sorry to disturb you. I have an Ellen Smith from Mr. Cochran's office here. She says she has a package for you."

"Who?" a voice responded over the walkie talkie.

"Ellen Smith from Mr. Cochran's office."

"It's Elizabeth Simmons from Mr. Callahan's office," Elizabeth bristled.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Callahan's office," the guard repeated.

"That must be the paychecks. Send her in."

"Through the gate, enter the back entrance of the house, go up the staircase, last room on the left."

"Thank you."

The guard opened the gate just wide enough for Elizabeth to squeeze through. She was not in anyway prepared for what she saw when she stepped inside the fence.

The grounds behind the mansion consisted of lush, well-manicured tropical foliage surrounding an expansive, Spanish-tiled deck. At the center of the deck was a cobalt-blue, Olympic-sized pool with a swim-up bar at one end. Plush outdoor furniture was strewn about the deck. A nude blonde woman in her early twenties, with a slim, firm figure and oversized, artificial breasts was on her hands and knees on one of the lounge chairs. A tall, fit, nude black male with a shaved head and an enormous cock was standing in front of her, holding her head in his massive hands and feeding his cock to her. Another nude black man–with an even larger cock–was standing behind the blonde, shoving his equipment in and out of her gaping cunt.

A half dozen people were crouching, standing, or sitting around the three performers. Two men were operating hand held video cameras, while a third operated a camera on a tripod. A fourth person was holding a large blue disc resembling an umbrella, while a fifth person held a microphone on a boom. The sixth person had a stopwatch. Off to the side there were additional people moving cables and boxes of equipment, dispensing bottles of water, and applying make-up to a slim red-haired girl sitting under an umbrella and wearing only the thong portion of a bikini.

They're making a porno. Digital X makes pornos. I'm on the set of a freaking porno.

Elizabeth stood in one place for several minutes, unable to take her eyes off the action unfolding before her.Those cocks are enormous. Where does she put them? Those breasts look so fake. Do men really like them like that?

"Can I help you?" a soft, feminine voice asked Elizabeth.

Elizabeth did not move.

"You have to move out of the way, ma'am. In thirty seconds you're going to be in the frame."

Startled back to reality, Elizabeth turned and saw a mid-thirties woman with long brown hair spilling out from under a baseball cap. She was wearing shorts, a tank top, an oversized, unbuttoned baseball shirt, and had a whistle around her neck.

"I'm–I'm looking for Mr. Leonard. I have a package."

"Inside the house, up the stairway, last door on your left."

"Thank you."

Elizabeth walked toward the rear entrance of the mansion, opened the door, and entered a Florida room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the back of the property. As she walked through the room toward the center of the house, she heard the unmistakable sound of a man and woman engaged in sexual intercourse. The woman's joyful screams echoed throughout the entire first floor of the massive house, while the man's guttural grunts and groans punctuated the action. The noises grew louder as Elizabeth approached the curved staircase located in the center of the house.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"You like that cock?"

"Oh yes, it's so big! Fuck me with that big cock"

"Like this?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Peering over the banister into the formal living room, Elizabeth saw a slender Asian girl wearing only a garter belt, stockings, and high-heeled sandals laying face up on a round, red velvet ottoman. A blonde haired, muscular male with a dragon tattooed on his back was holding her by the ankles as he thrust into her. The two were surrounded by a group of people similar to those outside, with the addition of two persons operating stage lights. Off to the side–out of the cameras' sight lines–two men wearing only bathrobes were sitting on chairs while a plain-looking, mid-thirties aged woman wearing a bra and panties over her unspectacular figure knelt in front of them, sucking one cock and stroking the other.

How many pornos can they make at one time? Mitchell would give anything to see this.

Elizabeth reached the top of the stair and turned to her left. The first door she passed was open, so she looked in and saw two naked blonde girls in the center of a king-sized bed. The girls were locked in the sixty-nine position, each licking the other's shaved pussy.Lesbians too? There's something for everyone.A smaller crew surrounded these two, as there was less room to maneuver in the bedroom.

The next two doors were closed, but judging from the sounds escaping through the doorjambs, Elizabeth was sure that pornos were being made in those rooms, as well.

There was no question as to whether there was a production in the master bedroom at the end of the hall. The French doors were opened wide, revealing two busty, light-skinned black girls taking turns riding the cock of a tall, muscular, dark-haired guy who was tied to the four-poster master bed. Elizabeth stood and stared for a few minutes before realizing that she was there to deliver a package. She backed up several steps to an open door she passed while transfixed by the action in the master suite. Poking her head through the doorway, she saw a man around her age seated behind a desk in the smallish bedroom.

"Mr. Leonard?"

"Yes."

"Hi, I'm Elizabeth Simmons, from the main office. I have your paychecks."

"Tom Leonard. Call me 'Tom.' Pleased to meet you."

"My pleasure, Tom."

"So, Elizabeth Simmons, to what do we owe the honor of your personal visit?"

"Call me 'Liz.' I was heading over to South Beach, and I thought I would take the opportunity to drop these off myself. That way I save the company the expense of courier. You know how they want us to do anything to cut costs."

"Even in Mr. Callahan's office? I thought you guys had unlimited expense accounts."

"Sadly, that's not the case anymore."

"Is this your first time on an adult film set?"

If I tell him 'yes', he'll think I'm a square.

"No."

"Really? You have the shocked expression of a virgin. I thought we were going to pop your cherry."

"Well, it's been a while. I forgot how many people are involved. This is quite a production."

"We have this location for one more week. We've completed forty scenes so far, and we need to complete forty more before we move to our next location. It's going to be close. If we don't get any rain in the next seven days we should be alright."

"Great. Well, keep up the good work. I better finish my errands and get back to the office."

"Stop by any time, and say hello to Colleen for me."

Colleen? I was right. She knows all about this division. I guess I'm still 'the new girl' to the rest of them.

"I'll do that. Take care."

* * *

Elizabeth closed the car door, started the engine, and cranked the AC to maximum.Fuck! It is hot for this time of year. With the windows closed I can almost smell the perspiration running down my chest. I should probably stop by the house and change my blouse. What's that other smell? Is that...what I think it is? Oh my god, my panties are soaked! Did I get turned on by all those perverts? No. It must be the heat.Elizabeth put the car in gear and pulled onto the roadway. She glanced at the temperature read-out as she turned into traffic.How can it only be seventy-two degrees outside? It feels like the middle of summer. Was I that excited by all the sex? I'm not a pervert, like Mitchell. Well, those guys were pretty hot. I mean, they were all young, sculpted, and very handsome. And the size of those cocks! Were they even human?

As she pulled into the parking lot at The Entertainment and Technology Group, Inc., Elizabeth's mood turned sour. She enjoyed her job, but she was having a hard time making ends meet on her salary.Every one of those little whores makes as much in one month as I will for the entire year. No education, no training, no skills whatsoever. Just look pretty and fuck. Half my age, and they live like fucking little princesses. They are pretty, though, and they have hot little bodies on them–if you like fake boobs, fake hair, fake fingernails, and ... whatever else they have, it's probably fake. While I work my overweight, middle-aged ass off in this dead-end job, wondering if I can make the next mortgage payment. It's not fair.

That afternoon was the slowest since Elizabeth's first day of work. She dreaded going home to Mitchell, but she had no enthusiasm for helping Colleen revise and finalize a set of contracts that had to be in the mail by five. On most days she would have reviewed the file and pored over the documents with a fine tooth comb, making sure that there were no errors and nothing was omitted. But on that Friday afternoon all she could think about was Mitchell locked in the office and jacking off while staring at porn videos that her own company produced. It galled her to think that those mindless sluts were paid more than she was–and that her husband probably concurred with that value judgment.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers