Desperate Measures: The Fluffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers

"Enough talking," Mr. Callahan interjected. "We're going to be here all night at this rate. Betty, I want you on that chair. Dick, you enter her from behind. Liz, get Dick ready. I want to start shooting in two minutes."

Colleen removed her peignoir and took her position on the padded chair opposite the desk. Matt removed his clothes, walked over to Liz, and offered her his cock. She looked him up and down for a second, admiring his firm body, his washboard abs, and his muscular legs. She stared at his cock for a second, then took into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the shaft for a second as it grew and stiffened. As soon as he was fully erect, Matt patted Liz on the head and disengaged.

"Alright, places everyone," Mr. Callahan called out. "Action."

Elizabeth watched as Matt approached Colleen. He penetrated her with a finger, pushed it in and out several times to get her wet, then entered her from behind.

"Ungh!" Colleen grunted. "Your cock is so big."

"Mmmmm," Matt groaned. "Your pussy is so sweet."

"Fuck me, baby, fuck my sweet pussy."

Elizabeth felt herself getting wet as she watched Matt and Colleen fuck. It was one thing to see complete strangers fucking when she visited the set last Friday, but watching two people she knew–or thought she knew–fucking less than ten feet from her was a whole different level of excitement.

"Dick, ten more minutes, then I want you to pull out and give her a facial. Lance and Romeo, you two are up next."

Colleen's moans filled the office as Wes and Eric undressed. Elizabeth pried her eyes from the action in front of her to glance at the two young men. She gasped when she saw Eric's dark, chiseled chest, and she started to squirm when he pulled off his underwear. His soft cock was already longer than Mitchell's, and probably twice as thick. Wes's lean body was also turning her on, although he appeared even younger than his twenty years when standing next to Eric.

"Liz, get back to work on my cock. I'm starting to feel a little left out."

Startled back to reality, Liz knelt between Mr. Callahan's thighs and resumed sucking his cock. His erection had started to flag, but within seconds he was back to full mast. She bobbed her head up and down in his lap, emulating the rhythm established by Colleen's moans.

"Mmmm! Yes! Fuck me, baby! Mmmmmm! Yes! Fuck me!" Colleen repeated.

Elizabeth felt Mr. Callahan's hand on the back of her head, pushing her face further onto his crotch. His short pubic hairs tickled her nose as she swallowed his entire shaft.I've never been more turned on in my life. This is more exciting than anything Mitchell and I have ever done.

"Mmmm! Yes! Fuck me, baby! Mmmmmm! Yes! Fuck me!"

"Five minutes," Mr. Callahan announced.

Elizabeth slipped one hand between her legs and rubbed her clit through her pants. She heard Matt's body slamming against Colleen's ass interspersed with Colleen's repeated moans. Her boss's cock was in her mouth, and two more men with hard bodies were waiting for her attention.I want to cum so bad.

Mr. Callahan pushed her head away.

"Liz, Romeo and Lance need to be ready in three minutes."

It took Elizabeth a second to realize what that meant. She stood up and walked toward Eric and Wes.

"One more thing, Liz. Take off your clothes."

"Take off my clothes? Why?"

"I don't have time to explain. Take off your clothes, or the audition is over."

Elizabeth paused for a second and looked around the room. Wes, Matt and Eric were fully nude. Colleen was wearing sexy lingerie, and nothing else. Mr. Callahan was still in his clothes, but his erect cock was sticking out of his fly and standing up in the air.I'm the only person in here who is completely dressed.

"Alright," she agreed.

Elizabeth stepped out of her shoes, removed her blouse and slacks, and stood in her matching bra and panties.It's a good thing I finished the laundry yesterday. I would have been embarrassed if I had to display myself in mismatched underwear.

"The rest of it, also, Liz. This is an adult film set. If you want to work here, then you will have to be comfortable with nudity–especially your own."

Elizabeth unfastened her bra and dropped it on the floor. She lifted her breasts for a second, as if to dry off the perspiration that had accumulated beneath the heavy orbs.

"I don't want to hear any comments," she warned.

She closed her eyes, hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties, and pushed them to the floor.I can't believe I'm doing this.With one hand she quickly covered the week-old razor stubble adorning her plump mound.I should have taken the time to shave this morning. On the other hand, how could I have known today would turn out like this?

She untangled herself from the panties wrapped around her feet, and then knelt on the floor in front of Wes and Eric. Taking Wes's cock in her hand, she found him close to full erection before she even got started. Elizabeth swallowed his shaft, taking his length to the back of her throat. She grabbed his butt cheeks and squeezed as she swirled her tongue all around his stiffening rod. In less than thirty seconds she had brought him to a full erection. She placed one hand on his shaft and stroked as she turned toward Eric.

Without releasing her grip on Wes, Elizabeth grasped Eric's cock and marveled at its size. Eric was still soft, but his ebony wand was already just as long and slightly thicker than Wes's manhood.

"One minute," Mr. Callahan called.

Realizing that she was running out of time, Elizabeth narrowed her focus to the job at hand. She had seen black dicks in pornos before, but Eric's was the first that she had ever touched or put in her mouth. Elizabeth licked the head, then opened her mouth and swallowed as much as would fit in her mouth. She caressed Eric's heavy balls as her lips stretched around the thickening shaft. She released her grip on Wes so that she could devote her full attention to Eric. Her had bobbed back and forth; with each motion the expanding shaft opened her jaws a little more.

Matt slammed into Colleen harder and harder. Elizabeth could no longer tell if Colleen's grunts and groans were genuine or faked–they grew louder with every one of Matt's thrusts.I would probably make even more noise if he were fucking me like that.

Matt pulled his throbbing cock from Colleen's cunt. Colleen slid to her knees, reached for her breasts, and looked up at him. Matt stroked his shaft several times while Colleen continued to moan. Matt groaned as a torrent of sperm erupted from his cock. He sprayed the first shot on Colleen's upturned face, then splashed a few shots on her neck and breasts. Cum was running down her face and neck as Matt stepped away.

"Here's a towel," Mr. Callahan offered Colleen. "Wipe yourself off, then lay on your back across my desk. Your head should be hanging off the edge. Lance, I want you to feed your dick to her face, and Romeo, you get to prop her feet on your shoulders and fuck her from that end. Thirty seconds, everyone."

Colleen wiped Matt's seed from her face and breasts while Eric and Wes scrambled into position. Colleen climbed onto Mr. Callahan's desk, laid on her back, and positioned her head off the edge. Her long blonde hair fell toward the floor on one side of the desk while her legs dangled off the other. Wes stepped behind the desk, placed the head of his cock on Colleen's face, and smiled. Eric stood between Colleen's thighs, wrapped her ankles around his neck, and pointed his erection toward Colleen's juicy cunt.

"Are you ready, baby?" Eric asked.

"Give to me, big man," Colleen answered.

Eric thrust his hips forward, pushing his massive black cock into Colleen's gaping pussy. He buried half his shaft into her with the first thrust. He shoved two more inches of cock into her with his second thrust. He hit bottom with the third thrust, as his cock stretched Colleen's walls wider than any man before him had ever done.

"Ohhhhhh!" Colleen gasped.

Seizing the opportunity provided by Colleen's involuntary reaction, Wes pushed his cock into her mouth. Before she could react, he grabbed two fistfuls of blonde hair and began sawing his hips back and forth, sliding his cock through her moist lips and across her tongue.

Gravity pressed Colleen's firm breasts against her chest, but her compressed mounds still jiggled with every one of Eric's powerful thrusts. Colleen would have groaned with every impact, but Wes's erect cock filled her mouth, choking off any audible response.

"I'm feeling a little lonely, Liz," Mr. Callahan said while waiving his cock toward Elizabeth. "You left some unfinished business."

"I see that. We don't want to leave any loose ends hanging around, now do we?"

Elizabeth returned to her position on the floor between Mr. Callahan's thighs. She took his cock in her hand and lowered her face to his crotch. Mr. Callahan placed his hand on the back of her head; Elizabeth parted her lips to receive his manhood.

"Is this still part of the audition?" Elizabeth looked up and asked.

"You never know when the director is going to need his knob polished–or someone else's for that matter. It could be an investor, maybe a distributor, maybe even an industry critic. When you're on the set, you have to be ready for anything."

Mr. Callahan pushed her head down until the tip of his cock filled the back of Elizabeth's throat. She closed her lips and sucked her boss's cock with renewed enthusiasm. The sounds of Colleen, Wes and Eric fucking a few feet away, combined with the pungent aroma of sex filling the room, was causing her body to tingle. Before she realized what she was doing, her free hand wandered to her moist slit. She stroked her lips a few times until they parted, revealing her swollen clit protruding from its hood. Her fingertips touched her seed, causing another jolt of electricity to race to the back of her brain.

Mmmmmmmm. I'm about to cum.

Nearby, Colleen choked and gagged as Wes's long, hard cock sliced in and out of her mouth. Wes released her hair and pinched her nipples. The twisting motion caused her back to arch in response to the roughness of his touch. She wrapped her stocking-clad legs around Eric's muscular back, pulling him deeper into her hungry cunt.

"You like that, don't you slut?" Eric chided. "You like choking on that big dick while I stuff your pussy with my big black snake. You like taking two dicks at a time. Don't you?"

Elizabeth could not see the action, but the sounds were so graphic that she had no trouble picturing it in her mind. The finger on her clit flicked faster and faster, bringing her closer to orgasm. She tasted the first drops of Mr. Callahan's pre-cum, causing another surge of pleasure to sear the back of her brain.Mmmmmm, he tastes good. Damn, I'm close. So close. I'm so fucking horny right now.

She could hear Eric slamming into Colleen, driving into her harder and harder with every thrust. She could hear Colleen continuing to slobber all over Wes's cock–the slurping sounds Colleen made as Wes almost gagged her were the most obscene sounds Elizabeth had ever heard.This is so hot! Mmmmmmmm I want to cum.

Without warning, Mr. Callahan's cock erupted in Elizabeth's mouth. She tried to pull her head back, but his strong hands on the back of her head pushed her face into his groin. Jets of cum splashed against the back of her throat as she swallowed one gulp after another.

"Welcome to the jizz biz, Liz. This is going to be your future. I want you to taste every drop."

A year ago she would have had trouble swallowing so large a load, but after months of such treatment from Mitchell, she was used to drinking cum while choking on a cock jammed into the back of her mouth.At least now I'll get paid for it.

"Watch how Colleen does it," Mr. Callahan said as he stuffed his cock back into his pants. "She's a pro."

Liz stood up and watched Colleen taking cock from both ends.That looks so fucking hot. Two fit, firm, muscular men stuffing her full of cock. I wonder what's the most men she has ever had at one time? Two would be enough for me.

"Two minutes, guys. Lance, you shoot first, then Romeo, you finish her off. Dick, you're up again in five."

Wes thrust his cock into Colleen's mouth several more times, then pulled out and started stroking back and forth.

"Come for me, baby," Colleen purred. "Shoot it in my face. I want to taste your cream. Shoot it baby, shoot it all over my face."

Wes slowed his stroking and then pointed his cock directly at Colleen's mouth. A huge blast of cum erupted from the head, landing on Colleen's cheek. A second blast hit her in the mouth, and a third sprayed her in the eye. Wes took a step closer as his eruptions diminished. Cum continued to dribble out of the end of his cock and land on Colleen's face. He stepped away after nearly a minute of painting Colleen's face with his seed.

"Romeo, finish her facial."

Eric let go of Colleen's legs, pulled his cock out of her pussy, and walked around the desk. He placed the head of his cock against Colleen's mouth and pushed it open. He pumped her cum-streaked face four or five times, then pulled out and stroked his cock just as Wes had done a few minutes ago.

"Here it comes, baby, here it comes," he said. "Oh, yeah, mother fucker, here it comes!"

A torrent of thick, creamy sperm erupted from his cock. He dumped the first load on Colleen's lips, the second on her chin, and the third on her breasts. He pumped three more spurts onto her cheeks, then rubbed the head of his cock all over her mouth. Colleen's lips parted and her tongue snaked out. She cleaned the cum from the tip of his cock, then gave it a kiss.

"Liz, give Colleen another towel, and then Dick is up in two minutes. Is he ready?"

"Um, no, not yet."

"That's your responsibility, get to it."

Elizabeth found the towel, handed it to Colleen, then hurried over to Matt, who was leaning against the wall and stroking his semi-hard cock. When Elizabeth approached, Matt pulled her toward him and kissed her. She felt his cock twitch as it poked her in the belly. Her knees got weak, and another drop of fluid leaked from her pussy. Elizabeth reached for his cock and stroked. She started to go to her knees, but Matt held her up. He pinched both of her nipples. More fluid leaked from her pussy. She smelled her arousal, and she was sure that Matt could, also.

"Turn around and touch the floor," Matt said. "Just a few strokes and I'll be ready."

Elizabeth spread her legs, bent at the waist, and placed her hands flat on the floor. Her tits hung in front of her face, with her erect nipples pointing straight toward the cold granite tile. Matt placed the head of his cock against her pussy and pushed. He was amazed at how easily he slid into her well-lubed tunnel.

"Ohhhhhh!" Elizabeth moaned. "Mmmmmmmmm!"

Matt held her hips and thrust several times. His cock got longer and firmer with each thrust. He attained full erection in thirty seconds, withdrew, and walked over to Colleen.

Noooo. I was almost there. Just another minute or two.Elizabeth eyes never left Matt's cock as she watched him walk over to Colleen. A second later her fingers were filling the void left by Matt's sudden withdrawal.

"Dick, sit on the chair," Mr. Callahan directed. "Betty, climb on and ride."

"Facing him or away?"

"Both. First facing him, and then on my cue turn around and face the camera."

Matt sat on the edge of the office chair, put his feet up on the desk, and leaned backward as far as he could go. Colleen crawled on top of him, placed her knees on the arm rests, and reached for Matt's cock. She placed the tip at the entrance to her pussy, and then lowered her torso until she was completely impaled.

Mmmmmmmm, that is so fucking hot. She sure knows how to work a cock.

"Give it to me," Colleen urged. "Give me some more of that big cock. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me some more."

Elizabeth's fingers moved faster and faster across her clit. She used one hand to support herself as she leaned against the desk, while the other hand flicked back and forth over her swollen nub. She was dimly aware of her aroma commingling with Colleen's musky scent. The sights, sounds, and smells were invading her brain.So close. Almost there.

"That's it, baby, that's it," Colleen cooed. "Give it to me. Give it all to me. Your cock is so fucking good, baby."

"Unghhhhh!" Elizabeth moaned. "Mmmmmmm!"

With the exception of Colleen and Matt, all eyes in the room turned to Elizabeth.Oh my God! Everyone just heard me cum.

"Well, well, well," Mr. Callahan teased. "It sure looks like someone is enjoying herself. All of you must be doing your jobs very well to get Liz so worked up."

"Fuck me," Elizabeth pleaded. "Somebody, please fuck me. Anybody. Please."

"I'd love to help you, Liz, but I'm an old man. It's going to be at least another hour before I'm in any condition to give you a go round. But I'm sure that at least one of these two young men would be more than happy to take care of you. Am I right, fellas?

"Liz, I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I you handed me a paycheck," Wes said as he stood up. "I've always had a thing for older women."

"Wes," Liz responded. "Don't you ever again call me old. Understand?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean that you're old like my mom, or anything. I just meant..."

"Wes–shut up and fuck me."

"I think you better listen to her, Wes," Mr. Callahan advised.

Wes stepped around the desk and presented his semi-hard cock to Elizabeth. She wrapped her lips around the head and sucked, then swallowed the entire length in one gulp. She rocked her head back and forth several times, then pulled her face away. Wes was fully erect.

"Put it in me. Just put it in me and start fucking."

Elizabeth lowered her torso to the floor, raised her ass, and spread her knees wide. Wes knelt behind her, placed the tip of his cock against her pussy, and pushed. The head slid in with little resistance. He pumped several times, burying an additional inch with every thrust.Mmmmm, I needed this. If they only knew how badly I needed to get fucked.

"That's it Wes, fuck my pussy. Fuck me Wes, fuck me."

Wes wasted no time. Once he was all the way inside her pussy, he fucked her with short, powerful, efficient strokes. Elizabeth's hand migrated to her clit once again. She felt her knees and elbows scraping against the oriental rug, but ignored the pain as her need to cum exceeded all other considerations.

"Harder!" she cried. "Deeper!"

Wes did his part, thrusting with increasing speed. His long cock was poking her womb in places where no man had ever before touched. Elizabeth rocked her hips back and forth to meet his thrusts.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Give it to me, Wes! Give it to me!"

Wes grabbed her fleshy hips, so much thicker and softer than the girls he dated or worked with in front of the camera. Unlike those younger girls, Liz was not pushing on his thigh to signal that he was exceeding their tolerance levels. Liz, it seemed, had no limit. She took his entire length without complaint. Wes responded by fucking her with abandon–pounding into her with all his strength. The sound of his thighs slapping against Elizabeth's backside was exceeded only by her incessant grunts.

Wes lost all interest in Matt and Colleen. As much as he had enjoyed fucking the sexy blonde a few minutes earlier, he was now totally consumed by his lust for Elizabeth. His entire universe consisted of his cock and her pussy. Her juicy cunt was far from the tightest that he had ever experienced, but it was easily the most accommodating. She took her pleasure from him and returned it with equal vigor. He felt his climax approaching. With no need to hold back and wait for a director's cue, he thrust harder and faster.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers