Desperate Measures: The Fluffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

"Right there! Right there! That's my spot! You're hitting the spot, Wes, you're hitting it!"

"I'm gonna cum Liz, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum with me, Wes! Cum inside me! Fill me! Fill me!"

Elizabeth felt her mind explode as her orgasm ripped throughout her entire body. She squeezed Wes's cock as spurt after spurt of juicy cum splashed inside her womb. Her huge orgasm was followed by a smaller one as Wes continued pumping his cock in and out of her spasming pussy.It's so good. It's been so long since I've been so thoroughly fucked. God, I needed this.

Wes finally slowed to a stop. He withdrew his dripping cock from Elizabeth, leaned over and kissed her neck, and then stood up. Looking around, he saw that Matt and Colleen were already getting dressed. Eric was fully dressed and standing by the door.

"That was something else, Liz. I really enjoyed that. How long has it been since you've had a cock inside you?"

"Who knows? Too long. Much too long."

"Alright, people," Mr. Callahan interrupted. "It's late. You can all go home. Liz, I need to talk to you for a few minutes."

"Yes, sir."

Wes dressed, then left with Matt, Colleen, and Eric. Liz put on her clothes and then took a seat in front of Mr. Callahan's desk.

"You passed the audition. Here's what we can do. I can give you four shifts a week–Wednesday morning, Friday morning, and all day Saturday. You'll have to make up the time you miss from the office by working on your own on Sundays or staying late. Four shifts will give you an extra thousand dollars a week. That's fifty thousand for the year, on top of your salary as my assistant. Will that help you out of your situation?"

"Thank you, sir. That's not what I was thinking of when I came in to talk to you, but under the circumstances, that's more than I could expect. I never thought I would get paid to suck cocks, but I actually think I'm going to enjoy this new job. I'll be ready to start tomorrow morning."

"Not so fast. First, you have to get medical clearance. See me in the morning and I'll have Colleen give you the number of the doctor we use for testing."

"Testing? But, I don't have anything."

"I believe you, but it's an OSHA requirement. We have no choice. They have a pretty fast turnaround, so you should be clear in a week or two. Alright?"

"Thanks again, sir."

"You're welcome."

* * *

Elizabeth could not stop smiling as she parked her car in the driveway.I was praying for an additional two hundred bucks a week, even though that still wouldn't have been enough to make ends meet. A thousand dollars is beyond my wildest dreams. Of course, I'll be working seven days a week, but sucking big, beautiful dicks isn't so bad. My only problem now is, how do I explain it to Mitchell? Oh well, what he doesn't know...

She closed the garage door and put her purse on the table.

"Mitchell?" she called. "I got the raise. Everything is going to be alright."

* * *

I want to give special thanks to my editor, Alabasterthighs. Her time, effort, and input are invaluable assets in the creative process.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers