Desperate Times Ch. 01

Story Info
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
966 words
3.94
47.2k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers

She stared at it and tried to think rationally. It had been delivered half an hour ago and had lain on its side on the table since. She had tried her best to ignore it, busying herself around the tiny flat with aimless tidying. Pointless, because if this worked she would not be coming back, and if it didn't....well she probably still wouldn't be coming back.

But now with time running short she could ignore it no longer.

It was a black metal cylinder, domed at one end about the size and weight of a full drinks can. She had hefted it in her hands earlier and something had moved slightly and silently inside. She had no idea of the contents and had made no attempt to find out. All she knew was what would happen to her if she didn't go through with her orders.

She'd never taken anything quite this big before and was more than a little concerned whether she could even manage it especially as she was getting so nervous. And then again, once in, could she get it out again in a hurry?

She'd had the heating on and the flat was stifling hot now. She stripped naked and lay back on the sofa. She had placed the freestanding mirror on the floor facing her so she could see herself. She started to empty her mind and concentrate on the image in the mirror.

The woman who looked back was interesting, maybe late 30s, maybe early 40s clearly beautiful, lightly tanned skin with long dark hair to her shoulders, full breasts with dark areolas and the nipples starting to harden. The face spoke of many experiences and a strong character which had seen her through. This was just one more experience she told herself.

She had bathed earlier and shaved herself in the bath. It felt good to be hairless and sweet smelling. She parted her legs slowly and examined the view. Her smooth pink mound showed first then the tip of her clit hood and the edges of her inner lips. As the legs parted further her lips spread with a tiny noise and she could see her cunt in all its beauty. She licked her finger tips and reached down to her mound and watched fascinated as they started to go to work seemingly on their own, knowing automatically what to do to start to arouse her. She knew just how much work would be needed to relax her muscles enough.

Gradually the need built, her fingers finding a rhythm and working between her inner lips and her clit. She felt her cunt starting to open it's hunger growing. She deliberately stopped and started teasing and frustrating it much more than usual, revelling in the flow of her juices and stronger and stronger sensations. Eventually she stopped altogether, withdrew her hand and admired the view. Her cunt was dark pink, the lips, plump and aroused glistened, and a drop of juice slid luxuriously from the base of her open slot and lost itself under her ass.

She reached for the item. It was cold to the touch and very, very smooth. She slid the domed end up against her open cunt and gasped a little at the coldness. She wriggled a little to get in position and started to move it in. The dome easily parted her lips at first but the blunt size of it quickly faced resistance. There was a little pain as the entrance was forced wider than she had gone before, but once there she was surprised at the agreeable strength of the sensation. So far so good, the width was possible, now for the length. She placed both hands on the end and started to move it further in, a little at a time stopping and relaxing each time. Quickly it moved past her pubic bones and she found the resistance slackened, allowing a little more penetration each time. Soon it was almost all in, she could just see the black disc of the base showing in the mirror and hardly anything at all as she looked down on her mound. Would it come out again? She gathered her muscles and squeezed, slowly at first it began to reappear, then faster until, with a rush it slid to onto the sofa between her legs. She paused for breath then started again.

It slid in more easily this time and she quickly had it inserted all the way to the rim of the base. This time she pushed further and watched fascinated, even a little horrified, as her cunt started to swallow it, gradually the black disc was covered until with a final gulp her muscles spasmed and it settled itself up inside her and completely out of view. Amazed, she stared at herself in the mirror for some time.

Eventually she started to close her legs, cautiously at first, but finding no problems soon fully. Then she got to her feet and tried a few steps. The sensation unlike anything she had experienced. It was strong and very intense in an odd way, but it was manageable and not painful. She walked up and down naked in front of the mirror watching herself. Would anyone notice anything in her movements? If so, that could spell disaster. After a while she satisfied herself that all was well and the sensation even started to feel more normal.

Eventually, she walked to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. It wouldn't be good to smell too sexual, the men or the guard dogs would soon pick that up. She applied more deoderant than usual, then went into her bedroom. She picked out her best panties and slid them on. At least she would be well dressed whatever happened...

Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers