Desperate Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Positioning himself between her legs, Seth kneaded Paige's full breasts as she purred beneath him. He continued his massage down her abdomen, and parted her thighs with gentle, knowing pressure. Feeling exposed and exhilarated, Paige watched as Seth lowered his lips between her legs, laving circles around her clit, his hot breath seeping into her core. Within moments, Paige's body betrayed her desire to bask in his passionate movements. She involuntarily grabbed his head, reaching for stability as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over her.

Pulling his face to hers, Paige struggled to find her breath as she tasted herself on Seth's lips. He tugged her hips to the edge of the sofa and entered her with one swift, urgent stroke. Together they worked in a desperate rhythm, Paige clinging to Seth's shoulders and hips. Masterfully, Seth gathered every ounce of self-control to time his own release with the shuddering and heat of Paige's final climax.

12